One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:44 am

Mary was shocked "Talitha? what is it? what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:46 am

Keiharu uses rankyaku to match it and lands soruing over to Nishki Making a Rankyaku then jumping to the left absorbing the metal from his necklace and put it over his fist trying to hit Nishki
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:50 am

Talitha chuckled watching the two men fight. She found it so very entertaining.
“Oh, weeeell...“ It was hard for her to say sorry. She really tried, but just couldn't get herself to do it. She gave it up. For now.
“Uhm... who's that hunk? Yanno, the guy fighting Nishki? He's strong, isn't he?“
She felt uncomfortable, not being able to do something made her feel incredibly useless.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:06 am

Mary looked at the rear admiral "That is rear admiral Keiharu, he is the newly promoted rear admiral ...."

Nishki then soru and then Jyogan to match the metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:13 am

(( jyogan?))

After that he takes his metal on his fist back making it come out as tiny spikes all over his body soruing over to Nishki trying to hug him
and then jump back and rankyaku after Nishki
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:17 am

((Jyogan is the punch version of shigan used by fukuro, it has enough power to bend metal))

Nishki just uses soru continously without stopping, in bursts of spped to dodge all attacks, and the used rankyaku to counter.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:18 am

“I see......“
An awkward silence arose between them.
Talitha started stepping from one foot to the other.
Then she couldn't take it anymore.
“I'MSOSORRYTHATIREMINDEDYOUOFMARTELLO!“
She shouted. She wasn't sure if Mary understood what she was trying to say, but she didn't care.
All that mattered was that she theoretically said it.
She sat down on the ground and watched the fight. She was content now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:30 am

Mary heard jumbled words but basically got the gist of it, she was extremely smart after all, she smiles at Talitha "Dont worry about it, its not your fault...., these things were bound to happen, dont worry.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:39 am

Keiharu jumped to the side as the rankyaku came and then jumped
spinning 720 degrees around himself ( 2 turns ) and kicked rankyaku
all over the place
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:47 am

Nishki then used tekkai and then used soru continously at a high speed to dodge every single Rankyaku aimed at him.

"Heehh, youre not bad at all...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:15 am

" hehe thanks thanks " he said jumping down on the ground
firing a single ball " could i lend some different sorts of metal after
this im nearly dried up, only got my gold left.." he said firing a silver
bullet off his palm
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:49 am

Nishki used rankyaku to cut the bullet in half and then he used soru and shigan only half way to Keiharu's neck before he stopped "Ok thats enough..., your in, welcome Keiharu!!!" Nishki walks to the side near Mary.

Mary sighed and the looked to Nishki "Jeez, if your going to fight a rear admiral at least dont do it with power weights on..."

Nishki laughed as he removed his shirt revealing that he had a huge power weight strapped to his shoulders to hip area "I need to power up after all, gehahahahahhaaaha" he removes it and drops it on the floor which makes a huge crashing noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:56 am

" thanks" he said jumping a long jump all the way to the ship

right after he dropped them and talked Keiharu replyed "hmm if had known they would have helped me even more, i could've absorbed them and used them against u, im really impressed u kept safe all
the time even though you had them on"
after that Keiharu jumped a little on the spot " im developing a new techqnique so ill try you when i made it "

" where should i sleep ? "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:00 am

Talitha stood up and dusted off her pants.
“Show off! So we're finally gonna set sail? Took us long enough!“
Then she made her way towards Keiharu.
“Hi there new guy! I'm Lieutenant Talitha Blythe. Nice to meet you. I'll show you around gladly.“ ...Even though I don't really know this ship myself, she added in thought.
She put forth her hand.
“Who did you say you were? Rear admiral.... something...“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:14 am

" im rear admiral Keiharu, pleased to meet you Liutenant ,could you please show me my room and while were going i would like to know you a little better " Keiharu said with a gebtle but strong voice
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:21 am

“Why of course I will!“
Talitha said with a smile on her face.
She liked how soft his voice sounded when he talked.
“Keiharu, huh? That's a good name.“
She started walking into the direction of the first door she could see.
“I'll show you around a little first.“ She guessed she'd know what the room was when she saw it, right?
“So, why don't you tell me a little more about these powers of yours?“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:31 am

" thanks, about my power they make me able to absorb any sort of
metal that would be gold, iron and so on. i can shape it in my body
so for an example i could make a sword into bullets and reject them
out of any part of my body at highspeed or make a medal into a key
i cant shape for an exampel something i already rejected for an
example my metalfist i used agaisnt Nishki, i didnt make the iron go down
my hand i actually made it come out of all my
(( i cant remeber what its on english but its where your sweat
comes out )) . and of course soru, rankyaku and geppou, sry to talk
so much what about you?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

“Me? I'm nothing special. Just, yanno.. ate a Zoan fruit. A cat fruit, to be exact. I can change into a lynx at will.“
She opened the door.
“Well, this is...“ she looked around.
“The kitchen.... Or at least a room with a stave.“
There was a door at the other end of the room, and Talitha went right to it and opened it up.
She let out a sigh. This was gonna take some time.
“Say, you seem like a relaxed guy. Maybe relaxed enough to not take pirate hunting as seriously as all these stuck up marines around here?“
She made sure not to look at him while speaking, she had her back turned to him. If he answered incorrectly, that would.... She was tense while waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:54 am

as they walked into the kitchen and she asked him the question he could feel a burning anger inside himself Not taking pirate hunt seriously! instead of letting his anger go out on the girl that just asked she hadnt done anything, even though he really wanted to be mad or even demote the liutenant, he just said with a calm voice
" you'll se when time comes if im too relaxed or not "

it was good he was so calm it wouldnt be good if he demoted a
excellent Liutenant just because she was curios, then asking
another question " your powers sounds interesting let me hear some more "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:10 am

Tse, so he IS too realxed, right?
If he would take it as seriously as she did, he would have at least shouted at her, right?
Talitha hated guys like that.
“What, never seen a Zoan type before? I just change forms, nothing special about it!“
Her entire way of talking was now colder and even a little aggressive. She tried cooling herself, after all the man had no clue what he had done to deserve that. She took a deep breath, putting a smile back on her face. Then she headed out of the room back to deck. In the doorframe, she turned back to him.
“I'll ask Mary to show you to your room.“
Then she started making her way back to Nihski and Mary. She knew she wouldn't get along with that Rear admiral if he was like that.
“Yo Mary, show that guy around for me, will you? I got tired. Vice admiral, when will we finally head out?“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:21 am

as she left Keiharus thoughts were
about his mom when she got killed by the pirate, the shot and his moms blood all over her face he didnt even
Discover she had left, after a while he walked up looking for Vice-admiral Nishki
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:15 am

Vice Admiral Nishki sat at his office shocked at what he just heard. "I want you to repeat that again private, what did you just say" He was talking into a navy den den mushi and a female voice spoke "We have received reports from schibukai Wally d roberto that schibukai Viktor Jaria is dead, he was killed and his mansion and the area surrounding it was blown to bits sir!!"

Nishki grit his teeth and was now severely pissed "Ok damage report, how many civillians? property damage? who defeated and killed Viktor?!!"

the voice replied "THE ANUBIS PIRATES SIR!!!, We confirmed their flag!"

Nishki now was really pissed, he assumed Jordan had things under control but obviously not, what was more upsetting was that Wally just happened to be there at the time. It couldn't be helped after all it was on direct orders that no one was to touch the desert king Anubis because of his status as prince of Arabasta, Nishki was now wondering how to go about this.

Mary entered seeing Nishki stressed out "Are you alright sir ? i heard the conversation, is it true Jaria is dead?.
Nishki poured whiskey, "yea its true, the man is dead...., that was upsetting... where is Keiharu? tell him to come see me, and Mary, set a course for Arabasta..."

Mary was puzzled "Why sir?"
Nishki then downed the whiskey "We are going to meet the royal family...."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:04 am

At the same time on the boat two ships over a marine ford Captain Jordan was receiving the same message " Dammit" A voice from behind him "Sir I hate to add on more bad news but the fleet Admiral wishes to see you in his office " Jordan knew that he was responsible for what happen the another marine came behind him with another message "Sir a note just arrived from the king of Arabasta he wishes to see you again" Jordan was more shocked to here that news " Dammit everybody be ready to head out when i return we are going to Arabasta" Jordan the walks off the ship and head towards the Fleet Admirals office

Last edited by Ryan on Sun May 09, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:18 am

((lol, you do realise you dont become vice admiral overnight right? you need to do something extrodinary or serve for a particular amount of time for the rank...))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:20 am

(ok cool ill just take my guy down to Captain until i kill Anibus Very Happy jk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next