One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:37 pm

(( GET ON ADMIN SAMA PLZ! )) sry caps .. *prays to god*
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Talitha nodded. She hadn't expected to be turned down, anyway.
“You're my second family, then. How come they always end up so big?“
She tried not to, but she just had to get back on the admiral part.
“Why don't you wanna become an Admiral? I mean, it's like, the greatest thing on this planet! Just imagine the things you could do. Like....“
She didn't finish the sentence like she had intended to. Even she wasn't that outspoken.
Instead, she turned away from him, gazing upon the ocean once more.
“Well, whatever. Just means I have one less rival.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Nishki once again laughs "I do want to become admiral, it has been my dream, but i havent done enough, my whole rise to vice admiral was too quick as it is, i dont know why i was promoted so quickly....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:52 pm

“Feh.... One word: Devilfruits. It's what it's all about. Don't wanna say you don't deserve your rank, but still. If it wasn't for you being a mythical Zoan, you'd still be Captain.“
Talithas look was fixed on the horizon. Like I was. She added in thought, without saying it. She didn't regret anything she had done.
“Your subordinates really love you. And I get why, you're a good man. And strong, too. I understand pefectly well why they'd want you in a high position like that.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Nishki laughs "Thats a nice thing to say Talitha, thank you, i only try after all,GEHAHAHHAAHAHHA, from what i saw, yo have an interesting devil fruit as well...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:07 pm

“Aw cmon now, you're only trying to be nice! If I had known what I was eating, I wouldn't have taken a single bite!“
She laughed.
“I mean, what the hell? Aren't Zoan fruits supposed to make you taller? Mine doesn't just make me shrink, it also turns parts of my brain off! And man, how I'd love to be able to swim again.You know, watching the water is great, but I know I can never jump in there.“
Talitha wasn't overcompensating, she really missed swimming. It was the only thing she hated about being a devilfruit user. Then again, what else was there to hate?
She shrugged.
“At least I can see in the dark. Anyway, what happened to Martello? Haven't seen his face around here.“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:35 am

Nishki face looked down after the mention of Martellos name "Didnt you know, he got promoted to rear admiral straight away...., it seems that the children of justice are in high regard with the government..., after all he did kill those pirates...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:45 am

“A rear admiral? Martello? Impossible!“
Talitha shook her head in disbelieve. Her smile was wiped off of her face. Martello in a higher rank than her? No way!
“I haven't heard a single word of it! So he's not tagging along with us? But.... Oh man, sorry if I was intrusive. It's just that I really wanted to meet him again.“
She laid a hand on Nishkis shoulder. Then she started smiling again.
“But hey, that's kinda a good thing for him, is it? No use being sad about it!“
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:22 am

Nishki looked to the distant sky "He is so obsessed with power, his ability is making him think he is invincible, its true i had no intention of recruiting him at first, but he is like a son to me, i just hope he wont get too cocky with his ability...., he is somewhere in the other islands... probably chasing women.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:09 am

sry but admin sama didnt check mine Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_sad !!
hell do it today.. IM SURE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:02 am

YES APPROVED !

Keiharu walked downn the streets, late as usual. he was looking for a vice admiral Nishki, he made a little necklace out of some metal he had absorbed on the way, it was a little hammer with the big letters " JUSTICE" on the side. As he arrived he saw a girl and a high ranked officer as he walked next to the boat asking " hey do you know where the phoenix team are ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:03 am

[quote="Loaprocks38"]YES APPROVED !

Keiharu walked downn the streets, late as usual. he was looking for a vice admiral Nishki.
He made a little necklace out of some metal he had absorbed on the way, it was a little hammer with the big letters " JUSTICE" on the side.
As he arrived he saw a girl and a high ranked officer as he walked next to the boat asking " hey do you know where the phoenix team are ? "
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:20 am

::As the Pheonix Squad begin to move out another ship would pull in beside theres they would here a young man barking orders toward the crew of the ship "Alright all of you i need you to get those men to the medical area now and i need this ship repaired and ready to go ASAP" A young guy in his early 20 with long black hair would walk off the ship and look around "haven't been here in a while" he then sees Vice Admiral Nishki standing on his costume marine ship. a guy in a marine suit runs up behind Jordan and gives him a scroll::
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:56 am

Nishki sits near by, he sees some strange people nearby, including some guy "Um this is he pheonix squad ship, and who may you be? " It was strange Nishki knew most people in the navy very well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:22 am

"im rear admiral Keiharu" he said and then added " im looking for Vice-admiral Nishki of the phoenix squad, you look like a high ranked soldier, and if im not totally wrong i would think that you would be the one im looking for aint that right?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:28 am

Nishki was very amused "Yes i am Vice admiral Nishki, judging by your uniform you are a Rear admiral, am i correct? very rare to see a rear admiral in marine ford , what can i do for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:47 am

" yes i am a rear admiral, i got a devil that allows me to absorb
manipulate and reject metal like a.. forge" he said taking up a little
piece of metal absorbing it then making it come out of his hand as a tiny statue
of Nishki " im here to join you, if its okay of course
do you want the figure? " without waiting for an answer throwing
the figure to Nishki
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:51 am

Nishki catches the figure and was now curious "Usually i dont ask this but, why do you want to join us Keiharu?"

Mary noticed Nishki was now talking to newly promoted rear admiral keiharu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:56 am

" i think youre doing some good work and im looking for a elite group
of marines that work fast and arent afraid like kids, and i think you
were what i was looking for. so you like it (( the figure)) " he said while asking " can i get on the ship ? "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:03 am

Nishki laughed "GEAHHHAHAHA, ok sure thing you can join, but first how about a spar? (Nishki takes off his vice admiral coat leaving only his suit on) you versus me, just for fun, i want to see something..." He adjusts his tie.

Mary meanwhile looks stressed "Sir, this is a bad idea, i dont think its apprpriate..."
Nishki laughs "Mah, mah, dont be so stressed, its not a battle to the death, its just a light spar.. what do you say Keiharu kun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:09 am

Keiharu took off his coat and shirt totally leavoing him with only his
pants " haha fine with me just here ? " he said picking up a nearby
marine sword absorbing it adding a short "sorry ill pay you back"

" im ready " he laughed
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:13 am

Nishki decided to take it easy for a while, Nishki uses soru and then shigan on Keiharu straight away, he doesnt hit vital spots so that Keiharu wont get injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:27 am

just as the battle begun and Nishki used soru Keiharu jumped and took about 200 tiny pieces of metal out to his palms firing them at the ground trying to hit Nishki
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:33 am

Nishki uses tekkai and shigan madara to deflect the metal pieces and then using rankyaku to cut down Keiharu.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:42 am

Talitha watched Nishki and the newcomer fight and shook her head.
“Wow, such hotheads.“
She saw Mary standing nearby with a distressed look on her face and decided she needed some cheering up. Besides, she felt like saying sorry for reminding her of Martello. So she slowly sneaked up to her, until she was standing right behind her.
She was certain she hadn't been noticed, there weren't many people who were as good at sneaking as her. Then she suddenly grabbed her shoulders from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)   Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Pheonix squad move out (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next