One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm

“Thank you captain obvious. We saw it.“
It was a simple statement.
“Jake, have you seen anything like that before?“
Jake was a bit more shocked than his friend.
“No, but it looked a little like a Zoan type.... Except the animal part... Have you SEEN that thing?“
He stared at the spot where the 'thing' had been mere seconds ago.
“Yes, it was quite hard not to see that 'thing'.“
Guri turned to their captain.
“So what now?“
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:17 pm

((Im lost, so Amelia will just sit this one out))

Amelia sat down, feeling really tired. She fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

"Hmmm...I have no idea what he has become, but I'm sure you're right," James says to Guri. "He must be a Zoan." Then James's expression flickers for a moment and he whirls on Guri. "HANG ON! Did you call me 'captain obvious'?" A moment later his focus changes again he is back in a thoughtful pose. "Maybe he is some kind of monster Zoan? I dunno. I'll have to go check it out!" James runs towards the gate and looks around the corner. His eyes bug out. "Oh, you've GOT to be kidding me."

Out in front of him he can see a courtyard. Zaru is in the center of the courtyard fighting against what looks like about one hundred Black Suits. The Black Suits and trying desparately to subdue Zaru. They are jumping onto his back, putting him in headlocks, stabbing him with swords, and shooting him with rifles, but Zaru just laughs and keeps fighting ignoring his numerous wounds.

"He seems to be...enjoying himself," James says out loud looking more then a little disturbed. "Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:21 pm

James D. Cook wrote:
"Hmmm...I have no idea what he has become, but I'm sure you're right," James says to Guri and Jake. "He must be a Zoan." Then James's expression flickers for a moment and he whirls on Guri. "HANG ON! Did you call me 'captain obvious'?" A moment later his focus changes again he is back in a thoughtful pose. "Maybe he is some kind of monster Zoan? I dunno. I'll have to go check it out!" James runs towards the gate and looks around the corner. His eyes bug out. "Oh, you've GOT to be kidding me."

Out in front of him he can see a courtyard. Zaru is in the center of the courtyard fighting against what looks like about one hundred Black Suits. The Black Suits are trying desparately to subdue Zaru. They are jumping onto his back, putting him in headlocks, stabbing him with swords, and shooting him with rifles, but Zaru just laughs and keeps fighting ignoring his numerous wounds.

"He seems to be...enjoying himself," James says out loud looking more then a little disturbed. "Heh..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:33 am

Guri shrugged.
“I don't care what you guys are gonna do, but I'm gonna go look for the prisoners. Come on, Jake.“
He turned his head in search of an entrance. Then he sighed.
“Well, we'll just have to take that one.“
He walked towards the hole in the wall.
“I think those guys are too busy fighting him. They won't notice us. Good luck with whatever you'll be doing.“
They walked close to the wall of the courtyard and took the first door they came across.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:29 pm

James watched the two fishmen leaving on their own and he frowned. "I can't lose to them! Kida! Move yourself!" James jumped up on the side of his ship and looked in to see Amelia lying on the deck asleep. "Come on!" James said irritated. "We've got to go." He grabbed Amelia and slung her over his shoulder and then ran through the gateway. A few of the Black Suits noticed him, but James drew a sword with his free hand and cut through their ranks. He ran out the other side and spotted a door. "There!" he said to himself. He ran up to the door and opened it quickly. Several more Black Suits aimed their guns at his back, but he managed to slip through the doorway and shut it behind himself just in time. The bullets struck the door with a loud CLANG and bounced off. James grinned. "Solid metal. Nice." He dumped Amelia on the ground and turned to face the corridor ahead. "Now let's see what this place has to offer," he said out loud.

((InTent, if you want to stay out of this go ahead. But I've just opened up the possibilities for you. Since James carried Amelia inside and then dropped her on the floor, she is currently in the main structure of the enemy base. Do as you will.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:45 pm

"A'ight" Kida said taking out one last person before turning and following James through the gateway. He saw where james had ran into and saw the black suits that were shooting at him, he ran as fast as he possibly could and took them all out with his sword. More were coming from his left so Kida jumped on the wall then to another until his was in the air and jumped over them landing straight above them and slicing each of them before landing on the ground again. Kida walked back to the metal door that James had entered and knocked on it. "hey, let me in!!!" he shouted realizing that more black suit were coming. He began to bang the door louder, he was in luck because the black suits only had sword so they were in reach of his mist which he used to make them think that the person next to them was Kida, and that the real Kida was invisible. They could still hear him banging on the door but were to occupied fighting the 'Kida' beside them.

(They got Kida-fied Razz)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:48 pm

“What is it with this place? It's like we're in a maze!“
He grunted.
Jake chuckled.
“That rhymed!“
Guri gave him a mad look that made him change the topic immedeatly.
“Uhm...“ Jake looked around in the hallway.
“We might have gotten lost.“
That gained him an even angrier look. He sighed. Couldn't he do anything right?
“One...“ Guri hissed „It's impossible for us to get lost, I'm a navigator! What kind of navigator would I make if I got lost in a building?“
Jake wanted to answere, but Guris look clearly told him to keep quiet.
“And two! It's enough it one of us finds the prisoners. So you go..“ He pointed right.
“That way, and I'll go the other way. This way, one of us is bound to run into them at some point.“
Jake didn't think this was a good idea, but he knew better than to talk back at Guri when he was angry. So he just sighed and waved goodbye while slowly walking down the right way.

(it's kinda wierd for a navigator to get lost, right? But it happens to the best, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:08 pm

James heard pounding on the door and he drew a sword before opening. He saw Kida standing there with smoke hanging around him and James seized Kida dragging him in. He then shut the door again. Then James looked over at Kida. "You didn't even try opening it did you? It wasn't locked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm

|\_/ |
(=_= ')
Kida had just presumed that it was locked because he saw the black suits shooting at it as if trying to get in. "My bad..." He said as he looked over Amelia who was on the floor. "...Yo girl get up" He said nudging her before getting up and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm

"Nah, it's no big deal. I guess I did sorta provide that illusion," James replied. "Oh well. We better get going with or without that girl tagging along." He turned and started off down the passageway not waiting to see if Kida or Amelia would follow.

((By the way, we may have two more crew members joining soon. I think that new guy, coolbeans, is going to join us and then another new guy, Endymion, is definitely going to join. In fact Endymion is someone I know in real life so I can just bug him until he does it. HA! Twisted Evil))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Amelia got up, after being nudged by the mist-man. She woke up, rubbing here eyes and decided to follow the captain. Wherever he was going.... Actually, this looks like enemy territory. I might as well go in my hollow form.
She let her body go limp, a ghost that resembled her perfectly stepping out of her body and trailing behind the captain in a float.

((Sory for short post, in a hurry ><))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:01 am

Kida saw as james went down the pathway and amelia followed afterwards. He also chose to follow them as he was about to do so he saw the girl amelia drop down again as if falling back to sleep, "What is with this woman...yo girl, you know you can't sleep here when they are black suits all around..." Just then he spotted a ghost like figure of amelia at the corner of his eye. "What the fu-" it was following james. "Ah, screw, at this time nothing can surprise me,...must be a devil fruit user aswell." He said to himself as he followed them.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:49 pm

James headed down the corridor followed by his two allies. He seemed to be oblivious to the fact that one of them was floating behind him. Finally, the corridor ended and opened up into a huge entrance hall. To their right and to their left were two sets of stairs which went upward and met together in the middle. Also on each side of the room to their right and left were a couple of doors. Both doors and both sets of stairs were guarded by Black Suits. At the top of the stairs was a man. He was not tall, more of a medium height, and he was not imposing in any way. He had short, dark hair and dark brown eyes. He wore a red suit, which had the same design as the black suits that were worn by his henchmen. At first he merely stared at the three pirates. His eyes looking over each of them with no emotion. There was a moment when his expression changed into one of surprise when he looked at Amelia floating above the ground, but it was gone in an instant. Then he spoke.

"Welcome," he said. "I did not think anyone would get this far into my territory. What is it that you want?"

James smirked. "As a friend of mine once said, 'We'll start with your head and then take it from there'." He suddenly shot forward and leaped up towards the man. He drew both of his swords and brought them down at the man's head. The man held up his arm. In his hand he held a walking stick. He held it horizontally and blocked both of James's swords.

"What?" James said. "What kind of wood is this thing made of? I struck with enough force to cut through bone! And yet, I didn't even scratch it!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Amelia watched as the captain's swords were blocked by a single walking stick.

"what the...."

She sent out several mini hollows at both the man and the walking stick, testing to see if the stick would even explode after hit with the ghosts. One of the hollows landed on it, exploded at the snap of her fingers, yet the stick remained unharmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Kida saw as James’ swords were blocked using a walking stick, Kida did not wonder if the stick was made of some other material, he only had one thought on that matter. I thought James was strong, He said to himself presuming that it was an ordinary walking stick before turn his attention to the black suits that ran charging towards him from the right.

“Arghh!!!, Get him!” They screamed with their swords at hand, Kida just stared at them wondering why they were so foolish as to try. Kida immediately let out his mist and stopped them in their track with an illusion of a giant snake looking down upon them which arose from the mist around . “A Zoan User.” They shouted presuming he was a devil fruit user...but the wrong type. Kida was about to avert his attention back to James’ fight again until the mist beside him suddenly cleared in a flash by a wind current slicing through the air. The air blast sent Kida flying and crashing into a wall.

Kida got up from the rubble slowly brushing the dirt off and looked up. There he could see an average looking black suited person but this time he had a new weapon at hand. It seemed that he had watched the crew from the time they were at the docks and caught sight of Kid using his ability. The man had a gas mask on, which fit smoothly around his head shape with a glass covered for eye holes. He had gloves and was prepared for Kida’s mist, he made sure that the clothing was able to not allow any mist through.

“Alright...Guess we gotta do this the old fashioned way.” He said taking out his swords and running towards him, the man raised his hand and let out a canon blast of air out of his right hand which Kida had failed to notice before catching him off guard and sending him back into the rubbles. Kida was now getting infuriated, he ran straight toward the person and began to swing his sword but the man blocked it with his hands...A cyborg? Kida thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:01 pm

James heard a sound and looked over his shoulder to see the hollow flying in. It struck the walking stick and exploded knocking James back over the edge. He didn't make a sound, but instead landed lightly on his feet. Then he glanced over at Amelia and pointed Crimson Rain at her.

"Hey," he said. "My fight. Back off." Then he frowned. "Wait, are you flying? Never mind." He looked over at Kida and saw the guy attacking a Black Suit who was wearing a gas mask. Kida brought his sword down on his opponent, but the guy caught the sword with his hands. James frowned again. "Is he...weak? I thought he was strong, but to have his sword caught like that is really pathetic."

"Are you going to take my head or are you beaten already?"

James looked up at his own opponent. The man stood there, his sword hanging down at his side. James grinned.

"I'm just getting started," he replied cheerfully. Then he pulled back with Kazeshini and thrust it forward. "Single Sword: Thunder Crash!" A blast of wind erupted from the blade of his sword and the platform on which the enemy was standing shattered. Unfortunately James's opponent saw it coming and leaped out of the way.

"You're not half bad," he admitted. "Very well. If you want to fight then come after me. I'll be waiting." He turned and walked off back into the base.

"Come back here!" James snarled. He was rather irritated as when he had broke the platform he had almost buried himself with his own attack. He jumped up to the top of the stairs again and saw a door just ahead of him. He ran towards the door and flung it open. He could see his enemy just ahead getting into an elevator. James charged, but he was to late. The elevator rose up and was gone. He tried hitting the recall button, but something was keeping the elevator from coming back down.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:45 pm

While the other two were fighting, another black suit approched Amelia. He shot a pistol with amazing accuracy at her heart, but it went through her like always.

"Ha, don't be stupid" She said to the man. "You can't shoot me"

Without saying a word, the man loaded his pistol with some shinyer bullets. They were made of some sort of rock. Don't tell me... Seastone bullets?!

He shot twice again in the same location.

"SOLID HOLLOW"

A large ghost appeared from her palm to block the attack.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:44 am

Guri was still angry, but now he was angry at himself..
If he had stayed at Jakes side, he wouldn't have gotten caught by the black suits. Jake would just have kicked their asses like every other time they had gotten attacked by someone.
Ironically, Guri had found the prisoners. He was sitting in a cell, and judging from the ring around his neck, it was clear that they wanted to sell him.
“Guess I'll make a good price.... A fishman... Not strong, but look how cute he is...“
He clenched his fist, and felt tears in his eyes.
“Damn it! Jake... Come and save me already...“
Just then, a group of men in black suits entered. Guri looked up at them, he didn't even care to wipe his eyes.
“That's him?“
A woman entered the room. She was wearing a long, black dress. Her blonde hair was tied straight back, and she seemed to be very young.
“Yes, Madame Dupont! We found him strolling through the hallways near the kitchen! He looked suspicious to us, so we...“
“Silence!“ The woman, Madame Dupont, interrupted him.
“Do you think I want to hear about how you caught him? He's a little child! What do you want, a cookie?“
Guri could see fear in the eyes of the men. The woman didn't look like a fighter, yet she was feared. He'd better be careful.
But no matter who she was, she was still a female, and thus...
“M...Miss?“ He said in the sweetest, sappiest voice he could manage, and added puppy eyes just to be sure.
“I... I'm so afraid... What will happen to me?“
For a moment, the woman just stared at him with those cold eyes. Guri was already getting worried that it wouldn't work, but then...
“Aaaaaaw!“

(Man, that was LONG! I'm gonna write Jakes next time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:35 am

Kida jumped back from his opponent and studied him for a while. When fighting seriously Kida was concentrated and didn't care about what was going on in his surroundings He rushed towards his opponent attacking with his swords which got blocked then round housing, kicking his opponent away.
The black suit retained his balance and charged towards Kida who had began to start using his legs. They were exchanging low looking evenly matched.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:51 am

The solid hollow exploded on contact with the seastone bullet, leaving Amelia exposed to be hit. The man shot out several mroe bullets, her barely being able to dodge them. She sent out two negative hollow ghosts, who swam through the air in an attempt to collide with teh black suit.

The man seemed to use soru, escaping the ghosts, and appearing behind her in the air. Before he fell, he launced a bullet straight at her head, which she parried by throwing her hand in front of the bullet. It turned out they were in fact seastone, because her hand opened ito a wound even though normal things should pass through this form.

She winced passed the pin, sending out a storm of mini hollows, exploding on the man at contact.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Guri was depressed. He wouldn't get sold, but he also had no chance to escape.
The woman had grabbed his hand and wouldn't let go of him, and he sure as hell wouldn't try freeing himself. After all, he still had that annoying ring around his neck. He needed to find the keys.
“Miss?“ he looked up to the woman. They had been walking for some time now, but he hadn't been told where. They were accompanied by a lot of black suits with weapons, so he had his suspicions.
“Where are we heading?“
He still spoke in his innocent, childlike voice.
“Aaaw, Guri-chan! Don't you worry your pretty little head about it! There appear to be some rats in here. We're going to find them and..... chase them out.“
Guri tiltied his head, acting like he didn't understand.
So they really were the reinforcments. Well, at least that meant he wouldn't be lost anymore.
He wondered where Jake had gone off to.

Meanwhile, Jake was still lost.
He was carrying a black suit who had attacked him around with him, asking directions now and then, but he still couldn't find the way.
With a sigh, he accepted the black suit wasn't a big help and dumped him.
He'd just open random doors until he found the others or the prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:29 pm

James had been waiting by the doors of the elevator for about ten minutes and he was getting rather irritated with it. He had at first been hitting the recall button every minute, but he had quickly grown tired of that and was now debating on whether or not he should just leave. Just as he was about to go back the doors of the elevator opened again and there it was. Empty. James took a cautious step in inside and looked around in it. There didn't seem to be anything wrong. He walked in all the way. Suddenly the doors slammed shut behind him and the elevator began to move. James drew both of his swords and watched the doorway, waiting for the elevator to come to its destination. It took about two minutes for the doors to open again and when they did James was faced with an empty hallway. He stepped out into the hallway and the elevator doors closed behind him. He looked from side to side, down, and then up. Only problem with looking up was that there seemed to be no end to it. There were lights scattered ten feet above James's head on the walls. Beyond the lights there was blackness which seemed to stretch on forever. James looked down the hallway again. He could see a pair of doors off in the distance. They seemed to go up forever into the blackness.

"What a strange design," James thought to himself. He walked quickly, but cautiously, to the doors at the end of the hallway and reached out and placed a hand on one of them. He pushed and it swung open with ease. He didn't waste time examining the door any further, instead he went right on through the opening and found himself looking at a large, almost entirely empty room. The only object in the room was the man from before with the walking stick. Like the hallway before it, this room also had a ceiling that went up into blackness. James ignored this fact and focused on the man in front of him.

"Hello again," the man said to James.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:04 pm

((Wait, what? What elevator? Wernt u just fighting someone?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:08 pm

James D. Cook wrote:
James heard a sound and looked over his shoulder to see the hollow flying in. It struck the walking stick and exploded knocking James back over the edge. He didn't make a sound, but instead landed lightly on his feet. Then he glanced over at Amelia and pointed Crimson Rain at her.

"Hey," he said. "My fight. Back off." Then he frowned. "Wait, are you flying? Never mind." He looked over at Kida and saw the guy attacking a Black Suit who was wearing a gas mask. Kida brought his sword down on his opponent, but the guy caught the sword with his hands. James frowned again. "Is he...weak? I thought he was strong, but to have his sword caught like that is really pathetic."

"Are you going to take my head or are you beaten already?"

James looked up at his own opponent. The man stood there, his sword hanging down at his side. James grinned.

"I'm just getting started," he replied cheerfully. Then he pulled back with Kazeshini and thrust it forward. "Single Sword: Thunder Crash!" A blast of wind erupted from the blade of his sword and the platform on which the enemy was standing shattered. Unfortunately James's opponent saw it coming and leaped out of the way.

"You're not half bad," he admitted. "Very well. If you want to fight then come after me. I'll be waiting." He turned and walked off back into the base.

"Come back here!" James snarled. He was rather irritated as when he had broke the platform he had almost buried himself with his own attack. He jumped up to the top of the stairs again and saw a door just ahead of him. He ran towards the door and flung it open. He could see his enemy just ahead getting into an elevator. James charged, but he was to late. The elevator rose up and was gone. He tried hitting the recall button, but something was keeping the elevator from coming back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next