One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:27 pm

"I'm a cook!" Amelia squeeled, bobbing up and down with excitement.

She was inturrupted by more of the men, who where upset that the fight had been disturbed. They pushed her backwards, telling her to scram. Yelling, she turned and punched one of them in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"Oww!!!!" She screemed. "That hurt my hand."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

((I've already added the two of you, Amelia and Kida, to the crew page. You others, Guri and Jake still have to actually ask James to join, then I'll put you on also. Lastly, I'll probably not be on at least until after 4:30 PM tomorrow. I've got stuff to do.))

James chuckled as Amelia knocked the man down. "Alright. You guys can be a part of my crew then. Deal with these guys, will ya?" He waved a hand indicating the two remaining enemies, one of whom was on the ground with a broken nose. James then walked over and checked on the boy he had been saving, making sure that he was alright. After that he went through the crowd, which parted before him, and headed back to where the shop owner and Zaru were standing. James flashed them a grin. "So...where were we seven bad guys and two crew members ago?"

The two men just stared at him in shocked silence. At last Zaru found his voice.

"What are you?"

James grin widened. "I'm James D. Cook, the newest pirate captain to sail these seas.

While he was saying this, Zaru's gaze hardened and the shop owner glanced at the younger boy, nervously.

"A pirate captain?" Zaru said in a deeper voice. "Then you're a monster, no better then Yami." He raised a hand, which was changing into claws. "And what better way to fight a monster then as a monster?" Zaru finished. He roared and hurled himself at James with blinding speed.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Mon May 03, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:47 pm

"Oh... i don't like violence..." Amelia said in a hushed voice.

Suddenly, the man with the broken nose got up, rushing towards her. "Come here you little bitch!" He took out a knife, swinging it at her.

"Tekkai" She whispered, as the knife smashed against her skin, not cutting it. "Mini Hollow" She added, flicking her wrist and sending out two ghosts, smaller than the previous ones. They landed on the man's head.

Amelia snapped her fingers, causing the small ghosts to explode, and knocking the man down, his face covered in blood.

"..unless they attack me first" she finished her sentance from before.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:47 am

“Jake?“ Guri said, confused and slightly irritated.
“What has just happened?“
Just one second ago, he had been ready to fight that human, but he had been ignored and now the two other people had joined the fight which, by this point, couldn't really be called a fight anymore.
“Why didn't he attack? I don't understand...“
He turned to Jake to see him smiling widely.
“Neither do I. But Guri...“
Guri could swear he heard some manly sniffling from his friend. Then he was engraced in a bone crushing hug.
“That was so brave of you! I knew you were a good person after all!“
Yes, these were definitely manly tears of joy.
Guri thought he'd be crushed for a second, but then Jake let go of him.
“He helped the boy... and he didn't attack you either... Guri, can we...?“
“If you insist, okay. He seems to be strong enough. And he has a bounty, so if he gets useless, we can sell him to the Marine... But right now...“
he pointed to the human, who was now about to get attacked by a young man.
“It looks like he's in trouble. How about you help him?“
He didn't need to say that, since Jake was already rushing towards the two of them.
The Fishman blocked the claw of the boy and threw him back. Without turning around, he spoke to the swordsman.
“James D. Cook, right? Could you use a skilled Navigator and a fighter in your Crew?“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:26 am

(I going to school now but i'll be back in about 8 or so hours)

The mist now drew back into Kida as he looked at the other three people who also asked to join the crew after him..."So many" He said to himself as he spotted the girl using her devil fruit power hollow. "Another devil fruit user?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:20 am

((Okay everyone. Like I said, I'm going to be busy for a while and Kida has school also, so please put this on hold for a few hours. See ya then!))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:11 pm

((Okay, let's get this show on the road again.))

James grinned at Jake. "Sure! You can join. Uh...hang on." He could see Zaru was back on his feet and was coming at Jake's back. James ran past Jake and swung up his sword to block Zaru's claws. James could see that Zaru no longer looked human. His eyes had become feral, his fingernails sharpened into claws, and his teeth were becoming like fangs. All over Zaru's body dark fur was sprouting. James's eyes widened as he felt the beast boy pressing him down. He dug in his heels and pressed with all his might, but to no avail.

"MONSTER!" Zaru shouted, throwing James away. The young pirate captain crashed into a building and fell to the ground. By this point, the onlooking crowd had scattered in every direction. People were screaming. Within seconds, the street was deserted except for James, his new crew, Zaru, and the shop keeper, who was trying to calm Zaru down.

"Zaru! Stop this!" the shop keeper cried. "He is not our enemy! Remember?" Zaru wouldn't look at him. His gaze was fixed on James.

Then James stood back up. "Whew! That kinda hurt."

Zaru glared at him. "You're not dead?"

James laughed. "Apparently." He placed a hand on his other sword and drew it. "Look, I really don't want to have to hurt you so can you just lie down or something?"

Zaru snorted. It could have passed for a laugh of his own. "Of course not. You're a pirate. Pirates are the scum of this earth. I'll kill any and every pirate that comes near me!" He charged forward at James.

James sighed. "Have it your way." He turned his back on Zaru placing his first sword back in its sheath, but keeping out his second. "Let's play sudden death."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:04 pm

Amelia watched the fight, wincing every time someone was hit. She screemed when another one of the goons approched from behind. This one had a crowbar. She covered her head with her arms, almost forgetting that she could use Tekkai.
When the crowbar hit her, she remembered just in time, and it barely hurt. "Negative hollow!" The man slumped to the ground, mumbling about how he didn't deserve to live on this earth.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

((I guess I'll go ahead since Gorefish and Kida seem out of it for now.))

James stood completely still as Zaru rushed towards him. At the very last second, he flipped backwards, flying over Zaru's head. He landed neatly behind Zaru and swung the sword in his hands striking Zaru's legs with the flat of the blade. The boy cried out and fell face first in the dirt. He quickly rolled over, but James moved in, placing the sword on Zaru's neck. Zaru froze where he was and James sighed. He stood behind Zaru's head, keeping his sword where it was.

"I...can't...move," Zaru grumbled. "I feel so weak..."

"Of course you can't," James said. "My sword has sea stone in its blade. Do you know what that does to devil fruit user's like yourself?"

"Yeah," Zaru growled. "I do. You thought of everything, didn't you?"

James just shrugged. "I try to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:52 pm

While the man was slumped on the ground, Amelia flicked her hand, sending out mini hollows to explode on the man's head. He collapsed to the ground.
"Hooray!" She clappped, jumping up and down. She had defeated all the enemies!
Suddenly, four more men approched from a corner, coming as backup for the fallen ones. She screemed and ran down the streets, being chased by angry people. Turning a corner, she hid inside a house, quickly using her most powerfull technique, full hollow. A large ghost that looked like her seeped from her body, leaving her physical form limp, and allowing her to roam arround as a ghost.
Her ghost form exited through the wall, ready to fight the men now. Before she had even noticed them there, four pistol shots were heard and the bullets exploded behind her. Lucky she had changed into this form, or else she'd have been dead.
"Mini Hollow"
Four mini ghosts came flying at the men.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:27 am

Guri had watched the girl being chased down by the men.
“At least one of them has common sense...“ He mumbled as the girl sprinted down the street.
“It might not hurt to play the nice guy a little... Hey, Jake!“
He shouted.
His comrade, who had been watching the fight between James and the other human, turned to him.
“I'll follow the girl. You take care of everything here, okay?“
Jake nodded to that, then turned to their new captain.
“Sea stone? How nifty...Say, you don't wanna know, uhm, who we are? I mean, that's pretty trusting of you.... Not like I care, but I attacked you just a moment ago.“

Guri sprinted after the girl as fast as he could. When he saw the men standing in the middle of the road, he stopped and kneeled down behind a few boxes on the side of a house. They'd be enough to hide him.
“No sign of the girl. So she knows when to hide too... Plus, she's a female, meaning she's most likely gonna be affected by my looks... nice!“
He really started to like that girl. That was, until she exited the house through the wall.
The men shot at her, but the bullets passed right through her. Then she attacked using a kind of... ghost?
“Another devilfruit user? Well, she seems to be fine... But it can't hurt to know about your crewmates...“
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:54 am

James shrugged. "I do plan on getting to know you guys, but I'm just starting out as a pirate so I can't be to choosy about who joins up. Although I guess after getting four crew members in one day, I probably should be asking some more questions...although this might not quite be the right time." He could see that there was a new crowd gathering in the distance, but this crowd was made completely of men in black suits like the ones they had just beat up. James then glanced down at Zaru. "If I let you up, will you not try to disembowel me?"

Zaru muttered something under his breath and James nodded.

"I'll take that as a yes." He pulled his sword away from Zaru's neck and the boy/monster/demon (Whatever he is) jumped back to his feet.

"We've attracted to much attention," James said. "You, new guy." He looked pointedly at Jake. "Go get the runt and that girl and meet me back at the ship. It's that way." He pointed over his shoulder in the direction of the harbor. Then he turned to Kida and Zaru. "We will provide a distraction while he's doing that. Everyone, try not to get killed. Go!" James then ran towards the oncoming crowd of enemies, which he decided to call "black suits".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

(Sorry for not posting earlier, i was just waiting for an opening Very Happy )

“Aye aye, cap’n” Kida said in a more enthusiastic voice still smiling, just then the mist around him began to grow larger and larger...”Gen Gen no Mi...Barren Wasteland” As soon as Kida finished his sentence, the mist went whooshing towards the Black Suits and past James, Kida made sure the mist manoeuvred around James and towards the black suits. He was only able to get 5 of them within his mist, the rest were too far away for his mist to reach, during this time Kida’s eye were closed. “Go!” He said to himself opening his eyes slowly and suddenly all 5 black suits caught in the mist were almost like they were transported to a different world.

Each of them seemed like they were on their own but because Kida’s power only affected site he had to think of something to mask the noise. He chose to make it seem like there was a mob rushing towards them instead. So now each of them were in different worlds randomly in a seemingly dessert, with a huge mob running straight towards them. The only thing two of them chose to do was to run away but the other three too scared to think chose to crouch and cover themselves in safety. Back in the real world what could be seen was two men running back towards and past the others. The three that were crouched down were easy targets so Kida just simply ran up to each of them and slashing them all of this happened before the rest of the crowd could reach Kida, James and Zaru. The mist was still there though, Kida stood there and watched the oncoming crowd trying to evade the mist as they charged towards them, he waited, ready, with his swords out. “Bring It On”
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Jake grunted as a response and dashed off as fast as he could. While running, he could see some of the men being covered by the green mist and soon after covering in fear of something that wasn't there or running away.
“So he does have a devilfruit ability then?“
He didn't really care much, and kept sprintind in the direction he had seen Guri disappear.
Two of the men attempted to follow him, but one of them was soon caught up in the fight against Jakes new comrades. He sent the other flying with a kick to the gut.
In less than a minute, he could see the girl and Guri, the girl standing over four men who seemed to have been attacked with bombs and Guri hiding behind a few boxes. He waved at them.
“Guri! Uh... Girl!“
Guri turned around to him.
"Jake..."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:59 pm

James dodged out of the way as a man brought a pistol up to shoot. James cut through the barrel and planted his second sword in the man's chest. He spun around to see five more men coming at him. He raised both of his swords, one over each shoulder.

"Two Sword..." James shot forward and appeared on the other side of the men. He was crouching down and he held his swords next to the ground. "Gale Force!" The five men froze, and then cuts appeared across each of their chests and they started to fall, but a powerful gust of wind struck them, scattering them in all directions.

James stood, holding his swords at the ready as he looked around at the battle. He and his allies were winning, that much was obvious. That new crew member was taking down his enemies with a combination of sword skills and that strange devil fruit of his. Zaru was currently tearing through the Black Suit's ranks, sending them flying with obvious glee.

James sighed. "There doesn't seem to be any competent fighters here for me to really enjoy myself. Oh well." He replaced Crimson Rain back in its sheath and turned around to walk off. "Hey guys," he said calling back over his shoulder. "I'm pulling out. Meet me back at the ship when you get bored. You know...the ship over at the harbor. I'll make sure you find it." He walked off.

Zaru threw three men away from him and yelled, "STOP RIGHT THERE PIRATE!" He ran after James, leaving Kida there alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:23 pm

"Alright, cap'n" Kida charged towards some other black suits that were charging towards him aswell. He ran as close as he could for his swords to reach and crouched down whilst using his running momentum to make himself spin slashing taking out 6 of them at a time who were then sent flying into the air spinning before they fell onto the ground. Hurricane

Kida sent out a sigh after seening more of the black suits running his way. He knew it would get tedious if he didn't end it fast. He also ran towards the black suits mob, this time he crossed his hands and jumped into the air. As he landed he sent his hands wide apart slashing then continued to ran through all of them trying to parry, block, evade and counter their attacks whilst sending some of his own.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm

((Im lost as to whats happening))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Not seeing the other two, Amelia floated as her ghost form above the men. One of them had been knocked out by the attack, but the other three rose to fight again. "Special hollow"
Suddenly, a much larger version of the previous ghosts emerged from her hand, and chased after one of the men. He attempted to slash at the thing, and his sword bounced against it, not cutting it. The ghost exploded, leaving one of the men knocked out, and the other two men ran away.

((Btw, I'm assuming the ghosts are solid, because the mini hollows clung to usopp in the real show/manga, and also Kuma blasted the negative hollows away))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm

“Is she not seeing us, or is she ignoring us?“
Jake was a little worried about the girl, even though she seemed capable.
“Who cares? Let's go!“ Guri answered, turning away to leave.
“Besides, she strikes me as the ditzy type, you know? But I'm sure she'll notice in time.“
Jake wasn't content with that.
“You know, I don't know if that's a good idea... It's an order, after all...“
Guri sighed. “Tell you what. You stand here and try getting through to her by shouting, waving, whatever.... And meanwhile I'll make myself useful and search those houses for valuables. Since the people living in there don't seem to be there. And don't...“
Jake had been ready to interrupt him, but Guri didn't let him.
“Don't you talk back now. You're a pirate as well. It's what it's all about.“
With those words, he went to examine the first house.

When coming into a room that looked like it could be the kitchen, he saw something he hadn't expected to find here. The girl from outside was lying on the floor right there.
“Well, would you look at that.... I was sure she was outside...“
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:56 pm

"hmmm.... I should chase after those guys." Amelia said to herself, hovering a few feet off the ground. She noticed they were already long gone, and they probably wern't going to be any trouble, so she decided not to. "i guess I'll return to my normal body...."
She flew through the wall, and climbed in through the back of her body. Her eyes slowly re-opened, only to see the eyes of a fishman looking back at her. "EAAAAAAAAAA" She screemed, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm

James ran down the street calmly. Behind him, Zaru ran at him at full speed.

"YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE!" Zaru roared.

James ignored him and kept running. He reached the harbor and jumped into his ship.

"Ahhh...home again," he said.

"NOW YOU DIE!" Zaru roared as he jumped after James.

James sighed and, with a spin, sliced his sword through the air create a blade of wind that knocked Zaru into the water. He immediately went down. James glanced at the space where he had been and looked embarrassed.

"Oops, I didn't mean to do that," he said. He dove into the water after Zaru and came back up with the boy, who had returned to his human form, a moment later. He dumped Zaru on the deck of the ship and sat down on the side of the ship. "Now," James said. "When the others get here I'm going to have some questions to ask you."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:25 am

“EAAAAH!“ Guri screamed and fell back.
“W-Why are you screaming like that? Man, talking about shock!“
Then he regained his usual personality again.
“Uh, i... I mean... I''m so sowwy, lady, but uh.... you looked hurt, so I wanted to check if you were okay.“
He said while making puppy eyes with a 'sowwy' look on his face. No one could resist the puppy eyes. It hadn't seemed like a good idea at first, but now he was glad he had taken his goggles and hood off. It was so much more effective this way.
And he didn't have to tell her that he had actually wanted to rob her, right?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:45 pm

"Awww" Amelia said, affected by the puppy eyes. Or more like fish eyes, but it was still cute. "So, you were that guy who also joined the crew I just joined, right?"
She stood up, offering to help the man up since he had just fell backwards.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:29 am

Guri nodded.
“I came here to tell you that we're ready to head out.“
He took her hand. No falling out of the ' I'm just a little kid and need protection sooo badly' role.
“The captain's waiting by the ship...... uhm, ladyyy? What kind of effect does that devilfruit of yours have?“ Guri hadn't wanted to ask, but he couldn't contain his curiosity.
That moment, Jake stormed in.
“Guri! Are you okay? That wierd girl just flew in here and there's more men out there!“
Guri sighed and pulled his hood back up. Then he changed the look on his face to 'frightened little kid' and took the hand of the girl, dragging her towards the door.
“I'm really sowwy, lady, but we've gotta go now!“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:20 am

Kida had finished taking out as many of the black suits as he physically could and ran in the same direction that James and Zaru had gone. Once he had arrived at the harbor he saw a ship which looked like it belonged to a pirate so he presumed that it belonged to James. He jumped onto the ship, he wasn't even bothered to look around to see if James was here yet, he just collapsed from exhaustion and was just lying on his back on the main deck looking up at the sky as he waited for his energy to regain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next