One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:12 am

Kagirinai shut his eyes as the mini hollows came at him. he moved to the side letting them just fly past him. he stared at her as she destroyed his cage, 'Violence. Im afraid i do not like violence. So im afraid i may have to teach you a lesson about using violence in front of me.' He raised his hands to his mouther and pulled up Titanium liquid to his mouth, "Tetsu tetsu no: Tetsuryuu no Houkou (Iron iron: Breath of the Iron Dragon)!"

He expelled a large jet of liquid metal from his mouth. The jet suddenly solidified into titanium shards. The shards spiralled through the air he was aiming for just in front of her. So if it struck it wouldn't harm her to bad just a few scratches. But if she moved forward or to the sides she would be in for some series damage.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:18 am

"Solid Hollow" Amelia waved her arm, sending a large ghost in front of her to block the assault. "Yeah, I'm sure you don't like violence!" She said sarcasticly. She created an army of mini hollows, floating around her and ready to attack whenever needed.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:19 am

he looked at her, 'I only attack when it is needed. As you will not listen i must begin. But before we begin i shall introduce myself. I am Kagirinai Tenshou also known as the Iron Dragon." he gave a polite bow,' And you are? And i would like to know your bounty as well. So i may see how strong of an opponent i am up against"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:27 am

"Not everyone has a bounty!" She yelled back. "Even I am strong, I haven't done anything wrong; why would I have a bounty?!"

((srry for all the short replies, I'm in a hurry, and I g2g now))
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:29 am

He looked at her conking his head to the side, ';There are a lot of pirates who in a sense have done anything wrong yet they hold a bounty." He reached into his bag and removed a bar of titanium he began to eat it

(OOC: i has to go as well
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:58 am

“Hmmm....“
Jake held a hand to the bars surrounding him. Solid metal.
“How curious. And a bit of a deja vu...“
He laughed loudly. He wouldn't even try to understand things like that. That was more of Guris job.
The kid was standing outside of his cage and stretched out his hand.
“Oh, I let you go? I didn't notice. Hahaha. What is it, kid?“
“The... keys.... Give them back...“
Jake wiped a tear from his eye.
“Aaaah, you can talk! Wonderful! How about a deal? I give you the keys, and you find someone for me.“
The boy looked confused and tilted his head. Jake could have squeed from all the adorableness.
“Aaaaw!“
That seemed to make the boy angry.
“Just tell me who already!“
“Well...“ said Jake, still grinning.
“I'm talking about a friend of mine. About your age, but a little smaller....“

Obviously, the lady must have some sort of skill. One second, they had just been standing around, the next one, he was suddenly lying in her arms, and there was now a metal cage where they had been before.
She let him down to the ground and turned to the black suits.
“Who DARE trying to catch me and my precious in that ugly cage?“
The guards were bibbering, no one dared to say anything.
“Don't just stand around! Find them! Bring them to me!“
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:13 am

((Sorry about not replying guys. I got a little lazy with school ending and all that. Oh, and Kagirinai, I'll just be assuming you are nearby and hopefully not mess up your ability. You can talk through metal can't you? Even though you are right there near James and Pietro you've been talking to Amelia.))

James stared at the bars in front of him blankly for a few minutes. Then he looked around for the perpetrator. He saw someone standing nearby. It was a man and he was apparently eating metal and talking to someone James couldn't see. James looked over at Pietro who seemed bored by what was going on.

"This is kinda weird," James said to Pietro.

"I agree," Pietro replied. "And this is hardly a trap." He raised his sword and struck the bars in front of him. They began vibrating and almost seemed to be shaking themselves apart. Pietro slammed his sheath against the bars and they shattered. Shards of iron flew off in every direction.

"Cooooooool," James said. "Can you teach me that move?"

Pietro ignored him. Instead he walked over to James's bars and hit them in the same way breaking open a hole for James to escape. He then turned to the man standing in the corner. "It seems that person did this," Pietro said. "It would be wise to kill him so that we can continue our battle without interruption." He was about to attack when James stepped into his path. "What are you doing?" Pietro asked, stopping in his tracks.

"Continuing our fight," James replied.

"Weren't you listening to me?" Pietro snapped back.

"Yeah," James replied. "And I want to kill him to, but I want to kill you more."

Pietro thought about this for a moment, and then nodded. "Alright. Let us continue our fight."

"Great!" James grinned. He disappeared. Pietro's eyes widened and he looked around. James reappeared behind him and slashed Kazeshini at his back. The man was hit by a powerful gust of wind and blown across the room into a wall. "You're not the only one with tricks," James said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:19 am

(Yeah im close)

Kagirinai turned to the source. he ahd felt the vibrations of the bars breaking. he ahd created them from iron so they would be easy to break. he wasn;'t about to waist using titanium of the fools. He looked as they began to fight. kagirinai;'s eye twitched in annoyance. he shut his eyes and twirled his bladed tonfa. Wind whipped up around him.

He took a step forward. He slowly approached the two as they began to fight again. the 30,000,000 beli pirate slowly approached the two. A deadly look in his eyes as his blazing red orbs stared at them, "How dare you break my cages. I will take that as an act of violence against me. As such i can not stand down."

Kagirinai put his tonfa away and held up a hand. he looked at them, "Tetsu Tetsu no Hanma" Titanium erupted from his hand taking the shape of large hammer. he made it out of titanium the strongest metal to be found. he raised it, 'Grow and extend!" The hammer rapidly grew till it was 30 metres wide and long. he grabbed it with both hands and brought it down on james and Pietro. A massive shaodw covering them as he brought it down
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Encounter   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:42 am

"Who are you"
Garrett demanded

"And what is this power you have"
he asked
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: followup   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:29 pm

He waited for a reply but the man simply walked away.

He looked down the hall to see if anyone seemed educated enough to tell him where he was.

"Anybody want to explain how he got out !" Garrett shouted down the corridor.

He waited moments for a reply

Garrett was awed because he was sent to prison for helping locals on another island get food by stealing it for them, and the one's he stole the food for where living in poverty and the absolutism on that island wa so great they named the island after their ruler Napolean. He was then transferred to this prison for a 5 year sentence. Although unaware how he got there because, his captors but a cornmeal sack on his head so he couldn't see or record how he got there. But what was for certain was that this was a jail for pirates and the like. And he had hopes that he would find is parlor friend James D. Cook here so he could join his crew but all he knows is that this was unjust.

"OK i'm outa here" he acknoleged

So he took out his concealed weapon Ashura his fated sword and took the stance of Battojutsu and used one slash and cut his gate and the adjacent one open with his Repeating Slash ability breaking free a beggar.

He steps out and asks,"Does anyone wish to escape?"

Everybody in that jail corridor shouted,"Me take me", or "Get me out of here" but in particular he wasn't listening to their pleas rather he was looking at that their features as to proof if they were slaves or not cause their collars are rigged to explode if tampered and last thing he needs is the blood of some idiot on his hands.

So he released those who didn't have a collar.

But then he looked down the nearly inhumanely suitable hallway to see a family at the end all wearing collars. His soft side took over his reason and decided to release the family consisting of: a mother, named Robin; and two daughters, the oldest Samantha, and the youngest Tracy.

He would later once they were out of that place remove the collars and sail them and himself to the nearest island or spit of land that was suitable for the 4 of them..

Last edited by garrett(AFK)Milliardo on Tue May 25, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not fully done)
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

Last edited by garrett(AFK)Milliardo on Tue May 25, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:52 pm

“What do you MEAN, a mass breakout?“
The lady seemed furious.
“What is going on today? Has everyone lost their mind?“
Guri decided to just stay quiet as she took her anger out on the messanger.
“I want this all to be settled today! Wipe out the intruders, and then catch the escapees!“
The man hurried off, obviously glad to still be alive. A few moments later, a young boy with a sword came running around the corner. He saw the lady and stopped.
“Mother!“
The lady smiled and hugged the boy.
“Aaah, Frederic! What have you been doing?“
The boy ignored her, and stared at Guri instead.
“Mother, I want that slave!“
The lady looked at Guri, then back at the boy.
“Now, now. That's mommies precious pet. I'm sure we'll find you another...“
“I want that one!“
He was obviously spoiled. His mother gave in.
“Fine, have it your way. But don't be too harsh with him, all right? Now go play, sweetie.“
The boy, Frederic, grabbed Guris arm and dragged him with him.

Jake laughed.
“My, my. What a mess! Look at al those escapees! I wonder who freed them?“
He hadn't broken out of his cage yet, there was no need to. It even protected him from the people rushing by and the guards who were desperately trying to get a hold of the situation.
He had sat down on the floor.
Why should he join the fight, he had to wait for the boy and Guri to return anyway.
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm

When Garrett, accompanied by the family, walked outside he heard a boy's voice say,"Mother,I want that slave" those words fell upon his ears like needles on a chalkboard.

And those words also triggered a flashback, He was back with his family on Ganzack's island in the East Blue, near his estate a reoccuring dream it was. He could see people working out in the garden tending to the flowerbeds, tearing out weeds and clipping roses to give them structure, they were also picking fruit since most of the food they ate was grown. Cause their soil was known as "Daisin Crencious" The Land that Grows Much, cause their soil had a special nutrient which caused most fruit to grow in a week unlike the seasonal wait. He realized that his family were slavers as well. This he thought to himself would cause social issues with the newly met family.

(voices saying "sir" in vibrated repitition)

"Sir" the mother asked. "Are you all right?"

(Garrett shakes his head to realize himself)

"Of course, i was thinking, no need to fret"

"Come, follow me, we will steal us a boat, and we will sail away to another island, come" he beckoned them.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:42 pm

“Where are you taking me?“
This made things even more complicated.
The boy didn't turn around to him, he just kept running.
Not the outspoken kind....
Guri decided he'd just go along with whatever was going to happen. He didn't have any other chance anyway.
The boy dashed around a corner and dragged him with him.
“Here's your... friend! Give me... the keys!“
Guri looked around to see who he was talking to.
“Jake!“ He was relieved to see his friend was save.
“Wait, why are you...?“
Jake interrupted him.
“No time for that, come here for a second.“
He took the keys out. Guri felt like he could finally breath freely again when the collar was unlocked and taken from his neck.
Jake tossed the boy the keys.
“Okay, you can have them now. Buh bye!“
He then grabbed the bars of the cage and bended them with all his strenght. He climbed out of the hole he had created only to have Guri throw his arms around his neck.
“Let's get out of here, Jake! Let's just get out of here...“
Jake stood up carrying him on one arm. He knew about Guris parents. The por boy, it must have been hell for him.
Jake looked at the boy.
“Aren't you gonna try and stop us now?“ he asked.
The boy didn't answere. He turned away and walked down the hallway, seemingly having lost all interest in them.
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: friendship is formed   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Garrett along with the family were making there way to the docks to get a boat, and once they got to the docks they saw an aukward sight literally a fish out of water.

He approached the Giant, fishman, as it seemed and poked it's shoulder and it turned around and said,"Yes" this struck him dumbfounded, yes he just saw a fish out of water but now it can talk.

"Yes" it repeated, "Oh yes, i'm sorry i just never seen a fishperson before".

"Oh it's quite allright not many people have" it responded. "I'm Guri"

"Aye and i'm Garrett, i prefer Allen"

"i'm sorry but who are they"

"Eh?"

"Over there"

"Ah yes they are uhhh... my family"

"I see well nice to meet you" Guri said

"And i you, Guri, have a nice day"

(Guri waves a goodbye)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:24 pm

((Is once again., lost.))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:52 pm

(( Me too, kinda... I think James is fighting his guy, Kagirianai kinda interfered, Jake and Guri could make it... first one, lol, and are now meeting that other guy, Garret... who WILL change his post! And Amelie and Kida are..... around?))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:15 pm

garrett(AFK)Milliardo wrote:
Garrett along with the family were making there way to the docks to get a boat, and once they got to the docks they saw an aukward sight literally a fish out of water.

He approached the Giant, fishman, as it seemed and poked it's shoulder and it turned around and said,"Yes" this struck him dumbfounded, yes he just saw a fish out of water but now it can talk.

"Yes" it repeated, "Oh yes, i'm sorry i just never seen a fishperson before".

"Oh it's quite allright not many people have" it responded. "I'm Guri"

"Aye and i'm Garrett, i prefer Allen"

"i'm sorry but who are they"

"Eh?"

"Over there"

"Ah yes they are uhhh... my family"

"I see well nice to meet you" Guri said

"And i you, Guri, have a nice day"

(Guri waves a goodbye)

GoreFish wrote:
(( Me too, kinda... I think James is fighting his guy, Kagirianai kinda interfered, Jake and Guri could make it... first one, lol, and are now meeting that other guy, Garret... who WILL change his post! And Amelie and Kida are..... around?))

((Uh...yeah. Garrett, you're not allowed to control other people's characters. At all. You really might want to consider editing that. Besides that I can tell you now Guri isn't that nice. He would probably cut your head off first and ask questions later. He nearly did so to me.))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:23 am

(( pff, yeah, thanks a lot! I told you already though... maybe you should read the rules?))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:31 am

((Well, as it is now his post means nothing. Easy fix. Continue the story as if it never happened.))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:23 am

Amelia looked at the metal eating guy, with his ridiculous talk about "violence".

She shouted at the man; "Don't you think imprisoning someone in a cage instigates violence? I think it's only logical that they'd try to escape!"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Kagirinai looked at Amelia, 'All i wished to do was conduct a simple talk. Yet you all decided that a talk wou;ld be all to difficult." Kagirinai';s hammer continued to descend
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:03 pm

James had knocked Pietro away into a wall when he looked up to see a hammer coming down on his head. He reacted as quickly as possible, slashing upward with Kazeshini and using the blade's natural power to throw as much wind force as he could against the hammer. The air didn't work all that well and so James was forced to continue his swing, striking upwards with his sword with all his might. The hammer blow was hard and James could feel his whole body shaking from the blow. He was forced to take a step back, but he held up against the attack.

"I nearly broke my arm trying to stop that thing," James thought to himself. "If only this guy hadn't shown up...nothing I can do about that now." He gritted his teeth against the pain and yelled out, "Fine then! You may not want a fight, but now you've got one! I'll splatter your guts!" James stepped to the side to take the weight of the hammer off of his body and he started forward. Then he heard a voice behind him.

"Don't turn your back on me."

"Wha..." James began to say, turning around. There was a flash of steel and James's chest was torn open. He fell downward, his eyes widened in shock as a spray of blood was fired out of his chest.

Pietro sighed and turned his back on James and Kagirinai. "And that's what you get for your carelessness."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:45 am

Kagirinai glanced up at James as he struggled against the weight pof the massive metal hammer. he readied himself for James as he spoke to him. his eyes narrowed as a flash of steel jut through james's chest at is was torn open. Blood spraying everywhere. he glanced at Pietro .

The metal user gave a small grin as he looked at Pietro. Well then i guess your first then. Don't worry i don't kill people." he crouched and clenched his right arm. " Tetsu Tetsu no Tetsuryuu kon (Iron iron: Iron Dragon Club)!' He punched the air. His entire right arm turned into a metal pillar.

The pillar shot through the air towards Pietro. as it did spikes shot off like branches. Each spike gaining more. The mass of metal spikes flew at Pietro with the metal pillar. The spikes shot around pietro as the club came close.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:44 am

“You understand, don't you?“
Guri was sitting by the ship, his eyes fixed on the horizon.
Jake sat beside him. He understood, and really wanted Guri to be happy, but he was worried about him. The boy was too young to make it without protection.
Guri seemed to read his thoughts.
“You think I'm too young and weak...“
He sighed.
“Jake, I've got to leave. I've got to become stronger. I can't always depend on you.“
Jake looked at him with a sad look on his face.
“Will I never see you again, then?“
Guri was awfully silent for some time. He didn't give him an answer.
Jake looked down.
“Ah, I understand....“
Both of them stayed silent for some longer, knowing that those might be the last moments they ever spend together.
Then Guri stood up.
“When I'm strong, I'll look for you....“
He wanted to hug his friend so badly, but couldn't bring himself to do it.
He stood up and grabbed his back.
“.... So did you take care of those 'shark teeth'?
Jake nodded.
“...Okay.... I'm gonna leave then...“
Still, he stood there some longer. Then he couldn't stand it anymore and finally hugged Jake.
He could feel tears in his eyes again.
They stayed ike that some time, then, without another word, Guri jumped into the water.
Jake sighed. His friend was gone.
“Well, what'll I do now...“
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:19 pm

Amelia then decided to ditch this crew entirely, finding a small rowboat and paddled away, with absolutely no description whatsoever. cya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next