One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:17 pm

James slipped down onto his back, staring up at the sky as he rode along. The sun beat down on his face as seabirds wheeled around up in the air, high above him. James smiled.

"What a beautiful day," he thought to himself. "A great day to start off on my new life."

He heard a sound off in the distance, and sat up to see a small strip of land ahead of him, coming closer by the second. He jumped back to his feet and went over to adjust the sail. He then went back to where he had been lying down and picked up to swords. He slung the weapons onto his back so that their hilts were coming up over his left shoulder. Then he went to the front of his ship and stood, waiting patiently to be brought into port.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm

James slowed his ship as he pulled in. He tied the ship to the dock and jumped off. As he wandered into town he found it to be bustling with tourists and the town's people. As he walked he heard a voice calling out,

"Hey! Swordsman!"

James looked around to see a man at a stall waving to him and he walked over to the man. "What do you want?" he asked.

"You look lost, stranger," the man replied. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yeah," James nodded. "What's going on?"

"Don't tell me you've never heard of the Moon Festival!" the man said, seemingly surprised.

"No, I haven't," James replied.

"The Moon Festival is an ancient custom of our island," the man explained. "It's quite famous around these parts. As you can see, a lot of people come in to enjoy the food and fellowship. Many of these people are related in some way or another and they only get to see their relatives once a year on this day."

"I see," James said. "You say most of 'these people'. Does that mean you're not included in that category?"

The man chuckled. "No. I just come here each year to sell souvenirs to gullible tourists. By the way, do you think you'd be interested in a-"

"No thanks," James grinned. "I guess I'll be moving on then. Oh! One more thing, do you know where any good food shops are in this mess?"

The man laughed at that. "That's a good name for it. A mess. Anyhow, there is this one place..." Just then there came a crash from back behind the man!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:48 am

The man whipped around and groaned. "Zaru! What are you doing back there?"

A young boy, who looked no older then James himself, walked out looking embarrassed. "I tripped over those buckets you have of 'magical one-thousand year old stones' you left lying around."

The man sighed and turned back to James, waving a hand at the other boy. "This is Zaru Hikari. My assistant."

"Hi," said James, sticking out his hand. "I'm James D. Cook."

"Nice to meet you, James," Zaru said, shaking Jame's hand.

"Well, if you'll just direct me to those food shops..." James began to say, turning back to the man. Once again they were interrupted by a crash, but this time it came from behind James. Frowning, he looked over his shoulder to see several men in dark suits standing in the center of the town. Everyone near them had backed off and formed a ring around them. All except for one little boy, who was being held around the neck by one of the men. James looked at the shop owner again. "What's going on?"

Before the shop owner could reply, Zaru said something. "Yami."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:30 pm

((I see your the only RPer here; I'll join in with one of my characters, if that isn't a problem))

The waves brushed up against the shore, making a gentle shhhh sound as they crashed down. A strange circular door opened from the side of the air, being pushed open by a tall man, his hair flapping in the wind.
Bounty hunter Sako Demochi closed the door behind him, it vanishing after him in a swirl. He smiled, enjoying his newfound devil fruit power, the Doa Doa no mi.
Breathing in the air around him, the grin on his face grew wider.
"I smell a bounty~"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:15 pm

((No, it's no problem. I do have a storyline planned out for this RP, but having a bounty hunter after me will only make it more interesting.))

"Yami? What is that?" James asked Zaru.

It wasn't Zaru who answered, but the shopkeeper. "Yami is not a what, he's a who," the shopkeeper said. "About twelve years ago he was a rising crime lord. His base of operations was in Saul, an island south of here. He eventually gained so many followers in that place that he took over the town and after a few days, the rest of the island as well. Because there were so few marines in the area at the time, the world government simply named him the governor of the island and no one has stepped up to stop him since. Since then, his influence has spread beyond Saul's borders and is slowly moving outward. I hear he has not left Saul for over a year now. He's assigned mayors to rule over the islands he rules. This island is one of those he has control over. People have tired to fight him, but nothing works. He's a dangerous man. No one messes with him now."

"You're right," Zaru breathed. "No one has messed with him. Until now." He then began to move forward, but the shop keeper ran out of the stall and seized him.

"No! You can't fight them! Your wounds still haven't healed from the last time!" the shop keeper said.

"I don't care," Zaru growled. "I'm going to tear them to pieces." As he said this, his voice deepened slightly and his teeth had a more pointed look to them.

James glanced at him and then back at the men. The one man who had been holding the boy aloft dropped him back to the ground and kicked him. The boy cried out and curled up into a ball. People were standing around, muttering amongst themselves. They obvious disapproved of this action, but none of them moved to help.

"Had enough yet?" the man asked the boy at his feet. "You'll think twice now before bumping into me again!" He pulled back his foot to kick the boy again, but at that moment James appeared in front of him. The boy's hand shot out as he caught the man's foot. His eyes flashed dangerously as he looked up at the man.

"Enough."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:43 pm

As Sako wandered into town, it looked like he was right. James D Cook, bounty of 10,000. And it looked like he was destracted, time to make this quick and deadly.
He bolted towards James.
Time to dieee~
He stoppped in his tracks as his face changed, he was having another moodswing, as per the reason he was nicknamed, moodswing. he also had a vast case of scitsofrenia.
What was I doing again?
He approched a fight going on, and walked up to the people.

Last edited by InTents on Sun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:40 pm

InTents wrote:
As Sako wandered into town, it looked like he was right. James D Cook, bounty of 10,000. And it looked like he was destracted, time to make this quick and deadly.
He bolted towards James.
Time to dieee~
He stoppped in his tracks as his face changed, he was having another moodswing, as per the reason he was nicknamed, moodswing. he also had a vast case of scitsofrenia.
What was I doing again?
He stopped a fight going on, and walked up to the people.

((Wait...you stopped a fight going on? So you stopped James's fight then?))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:48 pm

((Wow, idk why I wrote stopped. I meant approched. As in he came up to the fight and just randomly started watching it. Sorry about that, I dont even know how I wrote that subconciously.
I revised the post ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Unannounced to anyone Kida had been sitting on a house close by to all the commotion and had had his eyes on James from the very moment he had arrived. He had worn upon his face a serious glare towards both James and the person who had kicked the boy.
“Trouble makers.” He said to himself with a small amount green mist flowing out of his mouth as he exhaled. He got up and jumped down from the roof then began to make his way in between the crowds at the front to watch what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:15 pm

((Yes, I'm adding another one of my characters in here :/ ))

Amelia stepped out of her boat, breathing in the air of.... Where was she, anyways? She had arrived on the island, without even knowing where she was. Walking down the town paths, she smiled at the passers by, wondering what sort of interesting people she would meet here. It was her first day in becoming a pirate, and she was exited.
She noticed a group of people causing some sort of ruckus, and decided to check it out.

--Meanwhile--

Noticing he had no buisness here, and forgetting entirely that he was a boutny hunter, Sako opened a door and left somewhere else.

((On second thought, I dont even want Sako in this RP, I'm changing who I'm RPing with))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:36 pm

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"My name is of no importance," James replied. "You have already punished this boy. There is no need for you to kill him."

The man just stared at him for a moment, and then laughed. "You're a brave one," he said. "Do you know who I am?"

"Not really," James said. He suddenly disappeared. A moment later he reappeared on the other side of the man, one of his hands was on the hilt of one of his swords. The other hand was holding the young boy, tucked under his arm. "And I really don't care," he said.

"Wha..." the man whipped around to face James, but then his chest erupted with blood.

The other men standing around James just stared on in shock. Then one of them shouted, "KILL HIM!" They all dove in towards James, who sighed and dropped the young boy on the ground. He drew one of his swords and pulled back his arm.

"Single-Sword-Style: Storm Tunnel!" he spun his sword above his head and released a powerful blast of wind, scattering the men in every direction. A few of them stayed down, groaning, but most stood back up and rushed him again. James grinned. "LET'S ROCK!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Amelia continued towards the ruckus, seeing most of the men gang up on one unlucky fellow. He was hevealy outnumbered, and she felt she had to at least say something.
"Er" She said, stepping between the fight. "I, um, don't you think this fight is a little unfair? I mean, 7 on 1?"
"And what's it to you, girlie?" One of the men interupted, shoving her backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Kida's facial expression turned to a wider smile as he saw the others begin to attack the one person who defended the boy and then someone else jumped in...the girl was trying to stop the fight. The green mist around Kida's mouth began to grow all around his head area and the people standing around him began to back up slowly away from him.
"Oh, this looks fun"
He said as he just continued to watch the fight ignoring the other villagers, it seemed like he had no intension on joining into the fight nor trying to stop it, he just stood there with a smile on his face watching, acting like it was entertainment for him.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:02 am

Guri looked up from the newspapers he had been reading when he heard shouting down the street. Slightly irritated, he pulled his hood deep down his face and turned to Jake, who was looking at him with a look on his face that strongly reminded him of a puppy who was looking at its master, waiting for him to give it a sign.
“Stop looking at me like that, I know you want to check what's going on, right?“
Guri knew that look all too well, it always caused them trouble.
“Fine, but remember: We don't want to get too much attention. We don't know if Fishmen are being hunted here.“ He gave Jake a strict look. “That means no interfering!“
Jake stood up from the box he had been sitting on, sighing deeply.
“Yeah, yeah. I know. I promise to be discreet.“
“Good.“ Guri said, even though he knew how hard it was for Jake to be 'discreet' when he was a Fishman standing at 8 feet and 4 inches. He peered at Jake for a second before turning to the direction the noise was coming from.
“And for gods sake, wear your coat.“

When they reached the place, Guri noticed several things: One was that there was obviously a fight going on. The participants were seven to eight men in dark clothing and two young humans, a man and a girl. One of the men in dark clothing was lying on the ground, something seemed to have cut him up. Looking at the young man, it wasn't hard to tell it had been him.
"Those fools, fighting when they are clearly outnumbered."
Guri shook his head and then continued to look around carefully, making sure that no detail escaped him.

There were several bystanders, one of them another young human who had a kind of green mist around his face.
“A devilfruit user, perhaps?“ He pointed at the man, speaking to Jake without taking his eyes off of the green mist. Who knew what it could do?
“Jake, be careful especially about that one.“
When he got no answer from his friend, he turned to him, thus losing sight of the human.
“Jake?“
The body of the Tuna Fishman was tense, his eyes fixed on something lying on the ground not far from the fighters. Guri followed his gaze to see a young boy, just about his age lying on the ground, whimpering a little. It wasn't hard to guess his friends thoughts.
“Jake, no! You promised not to interfere!“ He shouted, trying to hold his friend back from jumping into the fight.
“Those pathetic....“ It was rare for Jake to become this angry.
“They hurt a little kid!“

(Guri and Jake make their entrance. For anyone wondering, they're wearing coats with hoods to keep people from noticing they're Fishmen.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:49 am

During the fight one of the people attacking the other presumed pirates gave Kida an evil stare, he had noticed the mist coming from his mouth and saw Kida as a threat because he maybe would have tried to help the girl and the other man fighting.
Kida just smiled at him and gave back the same stare whilst with a smile on his face, this stare wasn't intermediating or anything but when Kida looked into his eyes a sharp been of green light traveled from his eyes into the bad guy's eyes.

The beam was so fast the naked untrained eye would not be able to see it but anyone looking into Kida's eyes at the time would see a tiny sparkle of green light. Just then the man fell on the floor covering himself with his hands complaining of being in a pit of fire, he helled for a while before fainting because it was too much for him. It was obvious that he wasn't strong-willed enough to bring himself to ignore the illusion but to be fair there was no way he could have known what it was.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:45 am

Guri was overwhelmed by confusion for a moment, but then his brain started working normally again, analyzing what had just happened. Even though he would much rather just focus on holding Jake back, he couldn't help but peer at the human standing on the sidelines.
“He really is a devilfruit user, then. And judging from his victim, he's on the side of that swordfighter..... No injuries... Maybe a shockwave? No, his attack was limited to only one person.“
He grabbed Jakes arm tight, putting a frightened look on his face that he thought would look normal for a child his age, but really just trying to somehow keep him from attacking anyone.
“But that doesn't mean he can't attack groups...“
Before he could think about it any longer, though, Jake cut loose from his grip and stormed towards the fighters.
“Oh shi.... Jake, NO!“ He cried, knowing that it was already to late.
Then it hit him that he had just drawn a lot of attention to himself, and, even worse, was completely unprotected. So he decided to do what every sane person would: Run for it.
Cursing, he sprinted to a narrow alley leading away from the scene. He planned on finding a place from where he could watch the battle without being noticed.

Meanwhile, Jake was storming towards the man standing closest to the boy.
His anger clouded his vision, and he couldn't tell who exactly he was attacking any longer, but he didn't care much either. It didn't hit him for one second that he might not be the strongest on this battlefield.
“How dare you!“
He shouted at the person, who was obviously surprised to be attacked by a cloaked stranger so suddenly.
He saw the young man rise his sword to block his punch.

(Yes, he's attacking James. Don't blame him, he's angry. And Guri's running for it...)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:50 pm

"Oh!" Amelia shouted, it seemed a real fight was going to happen, whether she liked it or not. She couldn't do anything about it. She was about to leave, when three of the men cornered her, one of them had a knife. Oh well, I gues it can't be helped....
"Negative Hollow!"
The three men collapsed to the ground, as though their moral had been crushed. She ran away while she stil, could, watching the fight from afar.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:25 pm

James was grinning from ear to ear. One moment he had been outnumbered, yet winning, and the next thing he knew, fighters from the surrounding crowd were coming in and aiding him. Except for that cloaked figure. James wasn't to fond of him. He held the person off with his blade, and pushed himself away leaping back.

"This man..." James thought to himself. "He's strong. Stronger then I am anyhow. Of course, with the state he is in he probably won't have much skill in his attacks. That could be his weak point." But before James could strike at the cloaked man, another one of the men around him attacked him and he forced to duck under a wild sword swing. Then another man was there stabbing at James's chest. The young swordsman blocked with the sword he was holding and placed a hand on his other sword. He drew it in a single fluid motion and spun quickly, slashing both men wide open. Then James stepped out of the fight, as the men collapsed behind him. "That's three down," he thought. "Wait, no, four. Someone else took a guy down. And what's up with those guys?"

The three men who had been hit by the ghosts, were still on the ground regretting even being born into this world. Suddenly, they regained their composure and jumped back to their feet, more angry then ever.

((That's four of them down. Let's just say there are seven, even though I really didn't specify a number. So three left.))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:04 pm

The man blocking him made Jake even more angry somehow.
And then there were those... other men storming towards them, ready to attack.
He turned around swiftly, facing them, and for one second, his anger made him forget about his camouflage.
Before he even had the time to think, he had already taken in the position like he had so many times before.
“Fishman Karate: Hundred Tile True Punch!“
One of the men was sent flying. Jake doubted he'd stand up again, there weren't many humans who could take a full hit of that technique.
Only then he realised that he had just used Fishman karate.
After the first moment of shock, he decided he shouldn't think about it too much. After all, it didn't change his situation, now would it.
There were still two men left and they wouldn't spend their time just standing there in shock for much longer.

Guri had been watching on from a roof just above the scene. Lucky for him, no one seemed to have followed him.
He watched Jake turning his back to the swordman to face some men running towards him.
“I can't believe it!“ He whispered to himself.
“Like an amateur! Turning his back to the most dangerous person on the battlefield!“
He saw Jake take a position he had seen before. Was he going to...?
No, not even Jake could be that careless.... could he?
He watched on in shock as Jake used Fishman Karate.
“That fool!“ He growled. “And he still wont turn back to the swordman!“
Guri knew he had to do something, but his body wouldn't move- was he frightened? Possibly.
But then he thought about what could happen if the human attacked Jake from behind. He had seen humans do this time after time, and even though he trusted Jakes strenght, he didn't want to see it happen to him.
He swallowed.
“Move, Guri...“ he ordered himself.
“Move or you're gonna lose your only friend.“
And with that, he finally had a heart and jumped down the roof.
He landed right behind Jake, picking up a saber one of the men in dark clothing had previously owned.
He stood up, facing the human. He knew he wouldn't be hard to defeat, but with the little experience he had in sword fighting, maybe he could hold him off long enough.
“Don't you dare, human!“ He snarled.
“I'm your opponent now!“

(these things always turn out so long... but now that they're reunited, they'll be shorter. Also, Guri's being heroic. That's rare! Don't get used to it.)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:10 pm

(Dont really have much to post ATM...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Kida was still watching quietly with no intension of joining in until he yelled out, "Nice sword fighting style you got there." The comment was directed towards James as Kida's smile turned into nothing but a line upon his face almost like he was trying to make an expressionless face. "You must be the man named James D. Cook." He said to him walking closer with a trail of mist behind him and completely disregarding everyone else around him. He stopped walking when he was a distance away from James just facing him.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Amelia noticed one man, with a trail of mist following behind him. Was this some sort of devil fruit? A smoke logia perhaps? She approched with curiosity, trailing behind the man and observing the strange smoke. She tried to catch some of the smoke in her hands, but it was as if the smoke wasn't even there, as it didn't move when she whooshed her hand by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:17 pm

"I wouldn't inhale or touch any of that mist if i were you, girl" He said to her looking back at the corner of his eye speaking in a casual yet deep and intermediating tone. "I'd like to join you." He said turning his head back to James and getting straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:28 pm

"Oh" Amelia said, pulling her hand away from the mist at response to the man;'s warning, and examining it.
On another note, what the mist-guy said had peeked her interest. Join him? Where they starting a crew? A pirate crew? She was looking for a crew, too!
"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna join too!" She exclaimed, excited.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:45 pm

((Hang on everyone! I gotta catch up! Very Happy I'll be going back over what is going on before continuing the storyline.))

James saw the cloaked man take out an enemy with a strange attack. The man was now facing down the remaining two enemies standing, so James left him to it. He then looked down to see a small child standing next to him holding a sword. "Um..." he began. "What's your problem?"

At that moment a man walked forward to face James. He complimented James on his fighting skills and guessed that his name was James D. Cook.

"Yeah, that's who I am," James replied, with an equally expressionless face.

Yet another person came up. It was a young girl. She was messing with some smoke that was coming out of the man who was speaking to James. The man warned the girl off and then said something that shocked James. He wanted to join his crew. The girl heard this and she spoke up saying she also wanted to join the crew.

James grinned. "You both really want to join? Great! So what can you do?" He totally disregarded the remaining enemies and acted perfectly at ease, despite the fact that the crowd was watching him and his companions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next