One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:14 pm

((Ahh, okay, sorry))

Amelia wathed as the man was finally finished off by the mini hollows. But now her hand was bleeding, and had a bullet stuck inside it. Was there a doctor anywhere in this crew?! Either way, patching it up would meen going back to the ship to fix her solid body, so that wwasn't an option right now. She'd just have to ignore the ppain for now...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:22 pm

“Whoah!“ was all Jake managed to say.
Before him laid a hall, filled to the brink with.... stuff. He couldn't describe it any other way. There were swords, shields, books, gold, cards.... In fact, he had snatched some of those for Guri.
But the most important thing was: there were keys. And guards. Most of those were already on the ground, but there was one who was exceptionally annoying. He seemed to be some kind of swordmaster. And he was angry.
“Cool down, kid! I'm really not here to fight you.“
It was the truth. Jake'd rather die than fight a little kid. And that guy was young. Maybe Guris age. “What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your parents?“
Jake reached down to pat him on the head. Surely the poor thing was scared.
He got cut in his palm.
“OW! That's what I get for being nice?“
He wanted to hit the kid, but then he looked into those big childeyes. He knew he couldn't do it.
It was times like this when he wished he wasn't so soft.

“Attack the girl first!“
They had finally reached the place. And as Guri had feared, the 'rats' were his new crewmates. Minus the captain. He wished he could help, but instead he just stood there, his hand in the tight grasp of Madame Dupont, and that cursed ring around his neck. He just hoped the others wouldn't think he betrayed them.... or do anything to make that ring explode.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:55 pm

((Thank you Kida. Cool ))

James glared at the man in front of him. "What do you mean by 'Hello'?"

"You do not understand the meaning of the word?" the man asked James.

"No-yes-whatever! I'm trying to fight you and you just ran off!" James snapped back.

"I didn't want any interference in our fight," the man replied calmly.

"You didn't have to worry about that," James said. "This fight will be over in two seconds." He drew both of his blades and held them out in front of him.

The man simply stood there and waited. Then he raised one eyebrow and said, "It has been two seconds and yet the battle has not even begun."

"You're really getting on my nerves!" James said as he ran forward. The man calmly raised his walking stick as he defense as James raised both of his swords over one shoulder. "Two Sword: Gale Force!" James shot forward and the man suddenly realized what was about to happen so he tried to move. He wasn't quick enough. His chest was slashed open and a sudden gust of wind sent him flying. James stopped with his swords close to the ground. His breathing was even and his eyes were closed. His opponent landed a short ways away on his back. James stood back to his full height and opened his eyes. "Let down your guard for a second, and its all over for you," he started to turn, but his eyes went wide as a bolt of pain lanced through him. He dropped down on one knee and held a hand to his side, which was where the pain was coming from.

"I could easily repeat your words back to you and they would still ring true." The man stood up from where he had landed. He had two cuts across his chest and he raised a hand to them. "Not bad," he said. "I wasn't expecting any competent fighters to arrive. I was being foolish. You would have had me if you had not allowed your anger to overcome your reason. Your attack was too early and to vicious. All I had to do was twist slightly to the side to receive these light wounds." He glanced up at James. He had a small smile on his face. "And of course, I struck you with my stick as you went by. That is what you are apparently feeling now. I applaud you on your swordsmanship, but I cannot play for very long. Let us end this." He reached up and grasped the handle of his walking stick, it had a silver wolf head design to it, and he pulled on it, drawing out a sword. He held the sword in his left hand and flipped the now hollow walking stick backwards in his right hand. "Now the true duel will begin."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Amelia floated around, clutching her hand and wondering what to do. She should probably fight one of the enemies, though she knew little of what was going on. All she knew was that the black suits were the bad guys; and to take out as many of them as possible, right?

She floated over to one of them. "Um... Hello.... I need to like, defeat you and-"

She was interupted by a sword, attempting to be slashed through her. It passed right through her neck. If she had been going solid, she would have been dead for the second time now.

"Well that was rude, I was talking" She said, upset.

The man continued to slash, slicing past her hollow form. He studied her body for a few moments, his eyes flashing differant colors. whats he doing...?

As if understanding her power completely, he started bolting out of the exit, running towards the location of her solid form.

"Wait, what?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Kida was still amidst his own battle yet during the feud Kida was able to get in a punch which sent the black suit flying into a wall. "ha ha...how weak" he laughed as he charged towards him again only to get blown away by the air canon just barely managing to avoid crucial damage by blocking with his swords.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:58 am

Jake was running.
The hallways all looked the same to him, and he hadn't got a clue where he was. He could even be running in circles.
But standing still wasn't an option. Not when an angry kid with a sword follows you.
He looked over his shoulder.
“You're still there?!“
Yes, the kid was still there.
And he wanted the keys in Jakes hand. He had snatched them two seconds before he had started running.
“Come on! This can't go on for much longer! Can't we just talk about it?“

Guri wanted to warn the others somehow, but he didn't have the guts to.
And frankly, if they couldn't do this on their own, then they just weren't worth it.
So he just kept close to the lady and hoped the ring wouldn't explode for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:19 pm

James's face had become calm and he was silent. "I see. You also are a swordsman. You are wearing a red suit and carry your sword in that case. I've heard of you before. Your name is Pietro Bajardo. The Marines gave you a rating of ninety-six out of the one hundred greatest swordsmen in the world. Strange that I would find one like you in a place like this."

Pietro shrugged. "The pay is good and I am safe from most battles. It is not usually my style to fight someone head on. There are to many people in this world who would love to have my position and I'm just coming out of my prime so my body will be slowing down from now on. It would be best for me if I could just...disappear. Unfortunately now that you know my secret, I cannot let you leave."

"I wasn't planning on running," James says. He raises both of his swords into a fighting stance. "Let's go." He ran forward quickly.

This time Pietro didn't wait until he got there. The enemy swordsman ran forward and they clashed. James brought Kazeshini down on Pietro and swung Crimson Rain around in a sweep, aiming for his side. Pietro raised his sword and blocked Kazeshini. He also brought up his sheath and used it to stop Crimson Rain.

"What a weird fighting style," James thought to himself. "He uses both his sword and sheath in battle. Or maybe it is not so strange. That sheath can stop a sword. It is the perfect surprise weapon. I just forced him into using it before so now he doesn't have that advantage."

Almost as if he had been reading James's thoughts, Pietro smiled. "As you've already figured out, this sheath is not what it appears to be. You will have no idea until it is to late."

"And you're telling me this, why?" James responded.

Pietro didn't answer. Instead he knocked Kazeshini aside with his sword and thrust down at James's shoulder. James quickly brought Kazeshini up to block again, but the moment it hit the other sword a James could hear a ringing sound in his ears and his whole body shook from the blow. He felt himself involuntarily collapse onto his knees. Both of his arms became weak and they dropped to his sides. Miraculously, he managed to keep a grip on his swords. Pietro used that moment to strike his sheath into James's chest. James heard a sharp crack and he was sent flying backwards. When he hit the floor he felt a wave of pain rushing through him and he cried out. It felt like his side was on fire where he had been hit.

Pietro continued their conversation as if they had not left off. "You see, my sheath is made of the hardest wood on the face of our world. As such, it is even harder then the metal most swords are made of. My own sword is not so fancy. It is merely a sword. It has no special powers and is no stronger then any other blade you could find. To make up for this I adopted a style of fighting which allows me to send a vibration through my opponent making their body structure temporarily weak. After that they are left wide open for a strike by my sheath which I use to break a single bone while they are still weak. Essentially, I am going to slowly break every bone in your body and torture you to death."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:51 am

A figure had been watching the fight for some time and was starting to grow irritated with all the violence. Hands placed to the ground as soft words were muttered 'Tetsu Tetsu no Tetsuryuu no keiji (Iron iron: Cage of the Iron Dragon)!" Iron pillars shot up around the two of them James and Piero. The bars rapidly morphed into twin cdages holding them back,.

Kagirinai slowly walked out towards them. The 28 year old flicked his long black hair and looked at the two. Tonfa in each of his hands, 'I advice you stop this fighting. It is growing to irritate me. I dislike violence especially when its near me." He looked at the two his eyes narrowing. He knew where the other pirates were he could sense them via the surrounding metal

Last edited by Kagirinai on Sun May 23, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:53 am

Kida seemed to be getting bored of fighting now, he got up and stared down the black suit who seemed to have a smug, proud look on his face probably thinking that he could win. That irritated Kida even more he slowly walked towards the man not breaking any eye contact, the man, feeling like he could play around more with Kida, also began to walk towards Kida. They were just walking towards each other until suddenly as they got to arms reach Kida vanished into thin air. The fell back onto the ground completely startled and began to look all around himself, panicking. Suddenly it seemed as though the whole building was disintegrating into thin air aswell until nothing was left but him and the ground he sat upon.

It took him a while but the man had finally got it into his head that maybe it was an illusion but how, he wondered as he checked himself to see if he had any cuts in the suit the mist could slip through. ”No...Then how did he do it.” He said to himself getting more and more frustrated, just then Kida appeared in an instant and then another and another until the black suit was surrounded. The black suit knew it was only an illusion but he didn’t know which one was the real one. He just began lashing out at all of them but it seemed that his air blast weapon passed right through them.

Suddenly there was an echoed voice in the air, “This is your end.” All the Kidas then suddenly rushed towards the black suit impaling him with their swords yet the only pain he could feel was from behind himself were one of the Kidas had stabbed. The black suit turned slowly to face the real Kida and after a small green flash of light appeared from Kida’s eyes it seemed that everything had gone back to normal and the scenery was the same as before. The black suit after realising the mistake he had made fell to his knees then down on his face, Dead. He had known that Kida could also use his illusions if someone came into eye contact with him when he activated his devil fruit. Kida stood there smiling until he looked around; he could see the damage that he had created during the fight. He looked around once more and noticed that he couldn’t see either James or Amelia.

“Where is everybody?” He said to himself noticing that the only people there were him and about 6 other black suits, two of them almost half dead.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:03 am

“Aaaagh! Leave it already!“
Jake turned around to face that midget.
He had had enough of running away from a kid.
“That's it, now you're....“
He looked into the kids eyes and stopped.
Then he turned back around again and continued running. He just couldn't bring himself to do it.
He turned around a corner and ran straight into two black suits. They were sent flying by it and crashed into a wall. Jake then saw someone familiar.
“Aaaah, you're that Kida guy, right?“
He ducked from a swordslash.
Seems the kid was here, too.
It raised his sword again, but this time, Jake caught its arm in midair.
“I'm really sorry, kiddo.... But I can't let you kill me. Now, Kida. Where are the others? I think I might have something interesting here for them.“
He held up the keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:09 am

"Keys?" He asked looking at him puzzled for a while..."...ummm...i believe James went...err...somewhere to fight some walking stick guy but as for Amelia...i have no idea, but she apparently left her body back that way, so I'm guessing if she's not here then she's either with James still fighting or back there." Kida said pointing towards the direction where Amelia had turned into a ghost and left her body.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:19 am

Kagirinai turned his attention to the other aurora pirates. a hand raised. Pillars of metal rapidly shot up around each of them including Amelia's solid body and the man that was heading towards it. The pillars rapidly turned into large iron cages keeping them at bay. The cages rapidly moved coming out of the ground and joining together surrounding Kagirinai. kagirinai looked at them all with a very bored expression., "Now we can all sit down and talk about this peacefully. If things get violent." he swung one of his bladed tonfa, 'I'll kill you."

Last edited by Kagirinai on Sun May 23, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:23 am

(How are you able to see everyone even though you are on a higher part of the place, i don't think you would be able to see anyone except james and Piero.)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:24 am

(I edited. And he's been there since the beginning watching eveything.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:26 am

(Alright but it says, Kagirinai turned his attention to the other aurora pirates., i don't think it's possible unless you can see through the floor because we are underneath yours and James current position.)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:27 am

(One single question. is there metal in the room)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:28 am

(I guess so, yeah)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:29 am

(Then he'd be able to sense you via the metal in the room. And you could just pmed me this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:31 am

(Oh...Nice, okay carry on then, i was just a bit confused Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:39 am

(OOC: yeah it kinda not my post)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:52 am

Amelia threw a negative hollow towards her opponent, followed by multiple mini hollows, exploding on collision. She had lost sight of where the others were (AKA I'm confused with this thread), so she returned to the ship and back to her solid body.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:53 am

(OOC: Well right now Amelia and everyone else are in cages around my character Kagirinai)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:01 am

When Amelia found her real body, she was shocked. It was surronded by a cage! What?! Oh well. She phased through the bars, and sunk back into her solid body. Then she just pounded on the bars, screaming "let me out!!!" She wrapped a few bandages around her wounded hand from before, and then kept pounding the bars.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:05 am

Kagirinai turned to Amelia as she pounded on the bars. His crimson orbs narrowed at her as he raised a tonfa, 'I would advice against using violence i hate violence. But now we can all talk." The male looked around at everyone with his crimson orbs.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:08 am

"Screw talking, let me out of here!" Amelia raised an arm, sending a group of mini hollows at the stranger. She also sent a few at the bars of the cage, exploding and breaking it open, then climbing out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next