One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:40 pm

((If anyone else is leaving the crew then please PM me to let me know. I don't want to have to guess. Thank you for giving me a chance. See ya around. As for those who are staying, I'm sorry for taking so long. Really, I am. I resolve to try my hardest to never let my laziness get in the way again. Not only that, but I am not as firm as I should be in my decisions. This too I will change. It is the least I can do as captain.))

Pietro blocked the pillar with his sword and sent a vibration through it. It weakened enough for him to slow the impact. Then the spikes shot around the pillar aiming for Pietro. He tried to dodge backwards, but was caught and impaled in several different places on his body. He came to a halt and looked over his shoulder at James. A small trickle of blood slid from his mouth and he smiled weakly.

"And I wanted to fight you so much...you were my first real competition in so long," he said in an almost sad way. He looked back at Kagirinai. "At least...I can do this much." He raised his sword and brought it down on the spikes. Hard. It sent vibrations through the metal towards the metal user.

((I would advise you not to let that hit you. Pietro is serious. If that hits you then your entire skeletal structure will be damaged severely and you will be weakened for a few days. Just so you know.))
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 am

(OOC: yeah but you forget he's made of metal as well)

Kagirinai glanced as vibrations came shooting towards him. He raised a hand. A razor like bladed sword appeared. it began to buzz like a chainsaw. IT cut right through the pillar chopping it off from his arm. His arm reformed and he looked at Pietro. He smiled sweetly "Tetsu Tetsu no Tetsuryuu no sou(Iron Iron: Spear of the Iron Dragon)!:" His entire right arm turned into one giant metal spear of titanium.

Mercury was injected into the tip that the moment it struck his oppone t mercury would be released into their blood streanm., The spear became a blur as it flew towards Pietro at lightning speed becoming a metalic blur.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 am

James fought to stay conscious. His whole body was wracked with pain from the cut on his chest and his one already broken rib. He pushed himself up with his hands and looked over at Pietro and the metal user. He didn't want to miss one moment of the battle. He saw Pietro had been pierced by several spikes, but was somehow still standing. The metal user had just dropped what looked like a giant metal pillar on ground. He then created a large spear and threw it at Pietro. James forced himself and shot forward. He had Kazeshini in his hand and he swung it at the spear with all of his remaining strength. The sword gathered power by seizing the wind around it. In that instant everything slowed down for James. He felt more power in that moment then ever before. Then the sword connected with the point of the spear. The wind power released from James's attack was enough to knock the spear away. James glared at Kagirinai.

"Don't disgrace him," the young swordsman said. "Look at him. He is already dead."

That much was true. Pietro was still standing and his eyes were still open, but he was no longer breathing. His eyes were now lifeless. James turned then and walked back over to Pietro. He could feel his legs shaking, he was about to give out at any moment. He forced himself to keep moving and soon found himself by his enemy. James reached up and closed Pietro's eyes for him.

"Farewell," he whispered. Then his strength left him and he fell forward. Kazeshini slipped from his grasp and struck the floor with a loud clanging sound. James could see black sweeping into his vision as he thought, "Is this...my limit? I was...just getting started..."

((Ugh...I had no intention of him being beaten like that, but hey, the human body does have its limits.))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 am

Jake had headed towards the building. Maybe his crew needed his help.
Little did he know what was happening in there.
When he got to the battlefield, at first he didn't understand what he was seeing.
Was that his captain at the ground?
He hurried towards him and checked his pulse.

(Dead or just defeated? And if he's dead, can I keep him? Yanno, for the bounty... Or to bury him, I've gotta think about it.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:49 am

((No, he is still alive. For now...))

Zaru ran into the room. He had been fighting out in the courtyard all this time and had finally dealt with all of the men outside. He was still halfway in his demon/ogre form, but had managed to pull out of his berserk mode. Zaru saw James on the ground and ran up to him.

"Hey you!" Zaru said, his voice was still a growl. "Get up! We have work to do. Where is my sister?"

James, of course, did not respond. He was still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 am

Jake looked at the young man... monster.... thing.
“I may not be a doctor, but you might want to keep your voice low. I don't think too much noise is good for him.“
He stood up and lifted James up in his arms. Zaru was huge when in hybrid form, but Jake was even taller.
“In fact, do we even have a doctor? I don't really know!“
He laughed loudly.
Then he turned to the stranger, seemingly noticing him for the first time.
"And who might that young man be?"

(I dunno how tall Zaru is, but I'm guessing Jake's still taller.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:38 am

((Jake could very well be taller while Zaru is just in his hybrid form, but definitely not if Zaru was in his complete transformation.))

Zaru also glanced at Kagirinai. "I've never seen him before. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Kagirinai watched as James weapon collided with his barrage of spears. he stopped his spear retracting. he turned his attention to Pietro and narrowed his eyes, 'So he is." kagirinai's spear turned back into his arm. he yawned loudly as he watched James collapse.

Kagirinai approached the group, "I am 28 i'll have you know. So i'd appreciate it if you didn't call me young man. And i am Kagirinai Tenshou. But you may no me as the 'Tetsuryuu' or 'iron dragon'" he looked over at james again, "And he's not dead just unconscious,. But he will die if you don't tend to his wounds."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:32 am

“Oooh, my apologies. You humans all look so young to me!“
He laughed again. For some reason, this situation was so alien to him that he found it funny.
“But no, I've never heard of you before! …. And we don't have a doctor in our crew!“
He wished Guri was here, he'd have known about that man for sure.
“How about we get out of here and find one?“
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:17 am

kagirinai scoffed and grabbed some bandages from his coat. He quickly started to patch James up on the spot, ""Youd think one of you would have some sort of ability to patch wounds like these up. You only need to stop the bleeding and he'll be fine. After all he'll only die of blood loss nothing more."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:47 am

Jake laid James back to the ground with an emberassed smile on his face.
"Yeah... I don't really know much about anything, you know?"
He scratched the back of his head. Then he suddenly started to laugh again.
"Can't even read! Haha! My friend used to do that for me!"
Only now did it occur to him that he might be a little lost without Guri.
He turned to Zaru.
"As for your sister, someone freed some prisoners. I dunno if she was one of them, but it seems possible, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 am

Kagirinai glanced up at Jake and slowly spoke, 'Can we get to your ship? i can do what i can but he needs a doctor. I know someone we can go to him but he's not that friendly but he owes me a few favours."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 am

Jake opened his eyes slightly. Even though th smile was still on his face, his eyes had an analizing and almost cold look to them.
"Hmmmm?"
He peered at Kagirinai.
"So tell me, then: Why should we trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:02 pm

"Um...hey!" Zaru interrupted. "As for my sister, thank you. I suppose I can find her on my own. Now it is my turn to hold up my end of the bargain. In exchange for you rescuing my sister I will give, or rather show, you where you can get a big ship. After that you will have to get out on your own. And that includes getting over the 'Shark's Teeth'." Zaru walked forward and picked up James. He slung the unconscious man over his shoulder. "Come on. I'll take you there." He turned, and headed off into the tunnels.

((For those of you who may have forgotten, and because I'm sure you don't know about it Kagirinai, the 'Shark's Teeth' is a row of metal spikes placed underwater at the dock of this base we are in. If a ship tries to go over these 'teeth' the hull of that ship would be ripped to pieces. Because of this, we may have a use for your powers soon, Kagirinai.))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Jake laughed.
"Of course, of course! You're a good boy!"
He suddenly didn't seem to want an answer on his question.
"You coming?"
He asked Kagirinai.
He didn't wait for an answer, but slowly walked after Zaru and his captain.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Kagirinai looked at them and sighed before following after them. He sped up quickly catching up, 'Alright come on." he took lead and jumped across rocks, "Also i can easily deal with that shark tooth problem'

Last edited by Kagirinai on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 am

(oh, Miyu is in another crew. Confusing.)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 am

(Whoops edited. Had dumb moment lol. i had just woken up when i did this so ya can't blame me)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:49 am

Jake looked at him. The boy seemed to have some energy, at least.
But he had spend so much time with Guri, he knew better than to trust just anyone he met.
"Aaah, and how do you plan to do that?"

(It happens.)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:51 am

Kagirinai glanced at him. The 28 year old leapt back and forth, 'I ate the Tetsu tetsu no mi or iron iron fruit. Im an iron or metal man. I eat metal and i use it. Find me a way to either destroy it or get it to me or me to it and i can get rid of it."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 am

"That's fine, then..."
Jake knew better than to ask about things he new he wouldn't be able to understand.
"But as I see it, we're still lacking one man."
The last time he had checked, Kida had been one of them. And where was that girl?
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 am

Kagirinai merely shrugged and sped up. He moved swiftly and glanced back at them, 'If you don't hurry up youll get lost. After all i am not baby sitting." he sped up again. Clones sprouting off running in random directions to go search for the others.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:49 am

"You will only have to look for Kida," Zaru called out to Kagirinai. "When I was outside I saw that girl, I believe her name was Amelia, leaving the island and it didn't look like she was coming back. Oh, and we're almost there." Zaru directed this last statement to both Jake and Kagirinai. They finally reached a large room which had in the center of it a huge ship. Zaru's eyes bugged out. "Wow. It's bigger then I remembered. Maybe it will be difficult to sail it with only a few people." The ship itself was in water. The sides and back of the ship were surrounded by land, but the front was open with water, however the ship was kept inside the building by a large, unassuming, blank wall.

((The description of the ship is as follows: It has two decks, one on top and one below, and a hold. It has six cannons on both of its sides and two on the front. Inside the ship is a galley, two crew cabins, one captain's cabin, the cannon rooms which line the sides, and a hold below everything else on the bottom of the ship. The ship has three masts on top and the sails which go with them. And of course, it has a wheel. I think that's everything. If anyone can think of something that is missing please tell me and we'll add it on to the description which is soon to come on the crew page.))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 am

"Hahaha! That certainly looks big enough!"
Jake found this whole situation so amusingly ironic.
"Too bad we don't have a navigator anymore! We'll have to make it on our own somehow!"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 am

Kagirinai flew towards the ship picking up pace. he leapt into the air. pillars of mnetal erupting from his fingers hitting nearby rocks. He swung landing on the ship. The water rippled as he landed. He looked about. Clones began to form,. 'That won't be a problem at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!   Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next