One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:01 am

((Actually, the Baku Baku no Mi allows you to eat anything and use it later, they way you use it doesn't matter Wapol transformed his arm into a cannon etc.))

As Shadow and Traffic were holding off the villagers, Raphael lowered the sails. "EVERYONE, WE'RE READY TO GO!" he shouted. As he said that they started to go outside the haven, with Olcadan at the helm. And a few minutes later, they were out at sea. "Well, I think that went well." Raphael said "But I'd like to know more about my new crew members here, seeing as how we didn't have enough time to introduce ourselves properly. I'd like to know things like: Devil Fruits, bounties, epithets etc."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 am

((the EXACT description of Baku Baku no mi is; Allows the user to eat anything and merge with it. ))

Shadow looked up at the captain.
"Fruit; kawaii kawaii no mi, Bounty: 8 billion" he joked
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

"Well, considering you're as cute as his table manners" Raphael said while pointing at Traffic "I'm guessing the bounty isn't true either, so please, be honest with me." he said with a sarcastic innocent voice. "Or else there still is the option of a swimming snail, you guys like salt don't you?" he said again sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 pm

"Aw..." Shadow exclaimed in response to the cuteness diss. "That comment hurt"
He curled around the bat head. "My fruit is the jaianto jaianto, allowing me to turn into a giant, and gain human knowledge. My real bounty is..." his voice got quiet. "...100"
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm

"Ah......well.....that's....pretty high I guess" Raphael said trying not to laugh "for a snail. Well, anyway, I haven't eaten a Devils Fruit, the bounty poster calls me 'Elegant Sword' Raphael Sorel with a Bounty of 5000 Berri." "I've eaten the Tori Tori no Mi: Model Owl, the poster says Olcadan 'The Eastern Owl' Edge, Bounty: 3000 Berri" Olcadan said. "And Raphael, it's not nice to laugh at someone for having a lower then you have. I thought your family taught you manners?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"Yeah, god Rapheal" Shadow remarked. "So, where's our next stop?"
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Raphael glared at Shadow at the god remark. "Well, my little first-course comrade, first I'd like some info about our big eater and then we'll see where the winds take us." he then paused, looked at Traffic and said "Well, if he doesn't eat our ship that is."
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:05 pm

I ate tha baku baku no mi. It allows me to eat all I want and use it when I want to. mah bounty is 750 belli.
And as long as I can control myself I won't eat tha ship.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 pm

"as long as you control yourself..." Shadow repeated. "Doesn't sound too reashuring."
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 pm

"hey!" "that's not very nice!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 pm

"Sure..."

((Since Anime isn't on, we need to start some sort of sub-plot... Im bored))
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 am

"But the question remains, can you control yourself?" Olcadan said "Or do we need some kind of restraint for you?" Raphael looked at Shadow "Well.......we could feed him the snail, they're quite tasty. And seeing how this one can grow very large, it shouldn't be a problem." he said while grinning.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 am

Shadow pounced on Rapheal, sticking to him with his slime, using his eyes as fists to attack him.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 am

Raphael picked Shadow up and held him upside down....again "Well, you're an aggressive little one aren't you? But you can't transform now can you? Seeing as how you growing would wreck the ship and you being a Devil Fruit user" he said with a mocking tone. "Raphael, leave the snail alone." Olcadan said "If you ever want your dream to come true, you'll need to get along."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 am

"Just try me" Shadow replied, revealing an impact dial and facing it at Rapheal. "If I broke the ship, I'd be small enough to fit on any scrap of wood and float away, but your freind here is also a fruit user."
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 am

"guys! please! no fighting!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am

Shadow squrimed away from the swordsman, climbing back to the bat head. "Yeah Rapheal, no fighting"
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:17 am

"I agree, a fight is the last thing we need. I agree, we aren't used to each others company, but that will come in time." Olcadan said "For now let's just relax, and see where we'll go next." "*sigh* Fine, I guess you're right."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am

"So then" Shadow turned to the captain. "Where are we headed next?"
Before there was a response he had already fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 am

"Hmmm......good question" Raphael said, not noticing Shadow fell asleep. "Maybe we'll go to Arabasta, I heard there's a lot to do."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 am

"To albastara!" Shadow yeled, waking up instantly, "The land of gold! Sure... Why not...."
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

"What say you Traffic?" Raphael asked.
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

"I say we get there quick! I'm gettin' hungry!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm

((End thread?))
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 pm

"Well then, guys, we're heading to Arabasta!" Raphael said and with that the Sorel Pirates were formed as they headed for Arabasta.

((now end threat xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3