One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm

In a large town with many fancy buildings a flame was burning. This was a signal fire for the navy, apparantly pirates were attacking the town. The children hid inside, peering out the window, but nearly nobody was attacking. The town guards were worried, because they had seen a black flag. Hundreds of crows flew from the island as the fire grew larger and larger, until it grew into an immense size. It would have burned the whole town away, but it was in a pit for this kind've thing. Navy ships spoted the sign, but were far away.
At this time Treant had docked his boat, and was walking away from the port. The town was deserted, so Treant decided to take a few things from the stores. He grabbed a valuable pink gem, a handful of gold coins, a pearl necklace, and left the jewelry store. He kept walking and noticed a store selling tools, so he grabbed a hammer and a belt, but decided it clashed with his outfit and threw it away. He walked into a restaraunt, and as he was very hungry from sailing, he grabbed some bread and ate it.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Alphonse was walking slowly through the town, his hands on Jack behind him. "What do we do, Jack?" "We could find out who's doin' this and kill em' boss."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Treant walked around while munching on his bread, and asked, "hey! does anybody have some jam?" He didn't think that he was going to be hunted for being a pirate, he just wanted some food. He saw no one was there, but he noticed a guard waving a sword at him and ran. He hoped there wouldn't be to much of this, he really just wanted to get some food and supplies for a journey. He saw another guard chasing him, so he took a back street, and used his vine stilts to get to a roof top.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Alphonse didn't like this idea. "But...I dont want to hurt anyone." he said, continuing his walk. "Then let's at least find someone! This place is lonely."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Racing on the roofs, he was running from the asailant. He was escaping the hunter, he could no longer notice the man's scent. He escaped what surely meant the noose, but only by stepping on a sconce that was rather loose. He fell to the ground, and heard a bam. He got up and ran to the left and right, he ran all around, on his hunt for strawberry jam.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Alphonse saw the man fall from the rooftops. "Excuse me, sir. What are you doing?"

((Heartless Darkness))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Treant looked at him and smiled, "I was running from some guards, but more importantly, I was also trying to find some strawberry jam for my bread? do you have any?" He asked, while munching on another piece of bread. He tossed a gem at the boy and said, "nobodie's here, so the town is easy pickings. Anything you want you can get. Anything. Free food, clothes, money, weapons, anything." he smiled, it was nice to see someone who didn't want to turn him in or kill him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm

"Ya' hear that, boss? Anything! Let's go get us some hookers!" Alphonse shook jack. "Just kidding. Well, some food would be nice." Alphonse nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Treant decided to follow. "No hookers, the nobodies here." Treant said in a kind of sad way, "but you didn't answer my question, do you have strawberry jam? Or any kind really. Actually, I just want some food." He said, and then offered the other a piece of bread, "this bread is stale, and isn't good enough for my fine tastes."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Alphonse looked at gthe bread. He was about to take it when jack flew up and crunched in between his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm

"Ey! What the heck was that?" Treant asked, and then he shook his head, "don't matter really, the restaurant is nearby" he declared while pointing to it. He walked in, and checked for strawberry jam, but there wasn't any jam at all. He sighed, and then looked for other food while occaisonally eating the random dish.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Jack yelled at treant. "Oi! My name's Jack the Ripping Blade! You won't ever forget it!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:29 pm

"Did that cute little thing talk?" Treant asked Al, and then realized something. " I suppose I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Treant Oakway, captain of my crew of one." He said, and then he whispered to the boy while whipping out his wanted poster, "I'm a wanted man." He stared at Jack and then laughed, "I have killed 4 people without intention, what makes you so great blade?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Jack flew up and snapped at treant. "I'm a shark! That's what makes me so great! Even ask boss over here." he said, looking towards Alphonse. "Um...my name is Alphonse Selnuu, I'm wanted for first degree murder." he said in a quiet voice. He wasn't proud of what he did.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:36 pm

"You're a shark huh? Well I can top that. I am a tree. Kinda. Sorta. Not really." He said while changing his finger tips into thorny roses. "See? And that's not all I can do." Treant thought to himself, kid's weird, blade's weirder After he stopped eating he looked at the kid, "don't worry Alphonse, things'll get better. Eventually you won't feel so bad, and you might be able to forgive yourself. I did at least." Treant smiled, and then said, "oh yeah, and I tried to infiltrate a navy establishment."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Jack snapped at treant. "Come on, boss! Let me kill him!" Alphonse shook him. "No. Can we join you?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm

"I suppose I could have use of another shiphand, and a toilet plunger." Treant said, and then he pointed at the ripping blade. "That means you." He then looked around, "but what else can you do? I mean, a nice big strong man would be a shiphand, not a boy." He then grabbed a sack from the kitchen and start putting items in there.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Jack started chomping like crazy. "Come on, Boss! Show him what I can do!" Alphonse looked to the ground. "I can cook a little bit..."
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm

"Cooking's good. Very good." Treant said quickly. He packed up the bags of food and said, "I need to go shopping for a little, then we can go to my ship." Treant walked toward the first jewelry shop, but he had a sack for carrying stuff. He walked toward it, went inside and poured tons of jewels into it. He walked, and said, "I have one last errend."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Jack grinned, though he shouldn't be able to, and said "Come on, boss! Lwt's go get something too!" Alphonse looked to the ground. Jack snapped his jaws loudly and alphonse wnet along for the ride, taking lots of things.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:58 pm

"Allright, kid. Here's your first mission." Treant said, hoping it wouldn't be too much. "First, we gotta go meet at my ship, then we'll discuss details, but if you can get it now, go find a guard, and give him this." Treant said, holding out the bag of jewels. "It's my plan, a sort of just in case trick." There was a rose in it, "oh and don't look inside."
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Alphonse and Jack came to with pockets full of gold and fish. "Okay then." Jack snapped at treant. "We ain't gonna to nuttin'!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Treant looked at him and said, "then you ain't gonna get anything..." He was kind of angry, "can you find a city guard for me Al?" He was really hoping the kid would do it, "I'll watch from afar. You know what you're supposed to do." He used his vine stilts, and saw the guard, "he's down on the right street, looking for me. Meet up at the docks." He finished, and walked off with the food.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Alphonse stood there, expressionless. "Come on, Boss! We don't need um'!" Alphonse saddened. Jack rolled his glass eyes. "Fine. Let's go do it!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:10 am

As Treant walked down to the harbor, he found the navy. While they were far away, there was about three ships, although they were not the highest of calibur, they would be danger for any one man. In fact, they would be bad for any average pirate crews. What was more threatening, was what looked to be four more ships far away, though it was impossible to tell from the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning   Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Usurper Pirates chapter 1: the beginning
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next