One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)

Go down 
+2
Irrational
AnimeFreak911
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Crew Name: Sorel Pirates
Captain: "Elegant Sword" Raphael Sorel
Flag: A angry looking skull with fangs, wings and 2 rapiers crossed beneath it.
Ship: La Desmodontinae (French for: The Vampire)
Side: Pirates
Crurent Members:
1. "Elegant Sword" Raphael Sorel, Captain and Swordsman. Bounty: 5000
2. Olcadan "The Eastern Owl" Edge, Helmsman and Martial Artist. Ate the Tori Tori no Mi: Model Owl. Bounty: 3000
3. Traffic "Munchking" Gilt. Ate the Baku Baku no Mi. Bounty: 750
4. Shadow "The Snail". Ate the Giant Giant Fruit. Bounty: 100
Crew Goals: Becoming the pirate king to create a new world.
Crew History: Raphael, the young master of the Sorel family, grew up with the rapier and medicine as his playmates. His cool, unemotional demeanor created many enemies, but his quick and precise decision-making and execution skills were prominent features of his family amongst the nobility. Unfortunately, Raphael made a critical mistake and killed an insane noble in self-defense--a noble supported by his family. His family cast him out of their household and even aided the town and marines in their pursuit of the murderer. Raphael hid himself in thw town to escape from his pursuers. There he met a young girl named Amy who hid the weakened Raphael from his enemies. For Raphael, this marked the first time he had ever owed his life to someone else, causing him to feel emotions he had never experienced before--Amy became an irreplaceable presence in his life and he became obsessed with creating a new world for her to live in.
Expecting new members?: YES

Last edited by AnimeFreak911 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:55 pm

oi!
count me in! xD
as soon as I get approved that is...
Traffic "Munchking" Gilt
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Any specific function you want??? xD
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Oh, and APPROVED!!!
Welcome to the crew xD
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 pm

vampires do not exist in one piece, know that please
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 pm

I know, but I just looked for a cool French name and put the translation there for people who'd like to know.
And Gecko Moria looks a lot like a vampire xD
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Isn't vampire in French vampire?? (pronounced vohm-peer)
I'd like to join this crew, temporarily anyways. I can't copy paste links on an iPod touch, but my character is called Shadow "the snail", check it out in the char creation section. He'd take place of messenger/spy

Edit; check my sig for the link. Click the name shadow in my sig
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Yeah, but it is french for Vampire as in the Vampire bat. And I love the Den Den Mushi character xD APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Thanks ^^
Should we start a roleplay thread now (since we have four players) or do you want to wait for more people to join?
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:27 pm

I want to wait for a little bit more players and I want to think the story through real good, it'd be the first time I'll be storytelling, so far with RP games like Werewolf, Vampire, D&D etc. I'm a player xD
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Dam, noone else seems to be joining.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Yeah, sure seems like that, well, I'll get started on the story then, just gimme a few days and I'll have one Wink
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm kind of ditching this crew, considering how un-active the captain has been.
Sorry, but well, yeah..... =P
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah, sorry, writers block, I actually have the story nearly finished, just some tweeking left to do, that and I'm in the middle of an exam week xD
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 pm

I like how literally 1 minute after I post that, you log on for the first time in like three weeks.
Wow. O.o
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Actually, I've been on yesterday and the day before that. I want to start the topic tomorrow, actually, seeing as how I have but 1 test tomorrow xD, but I need to drag dmf behind his PC, we go to the same school so xD
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Okay, nevermind me quitting.
I understand the whole exams thing. I hope a topic is created soon tho. =)
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah, but tomorrow is also the last day ^^ so I'll be on lots then.
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:35 pm

hey!
I'm here!
=D
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Yo, starting the story tomorrow, if you have some ideas to add, say them tomorrow please xD The story BTW will be of the forming of the crew.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Topic's launched, it's called Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:29 pm

i have two characters i want to shift crews , one of them is not a df user but Anubis is a Df user, is that ok? Satoshi is a swordsman and Anubis is an advisor with contacts due to his royalty status
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, I'd really like non DF users atm, so Satoshi isn't a problem, Anubis not atm, maybe later. However, I looked at the character and Satoshi's bounty is higher than the captain of the crew xD
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:38 am

Okay, new story is almost done, just some tweaking left to do ^^ it will be a 2-part story though, one will be the travel toward Arabasta (which will be a long one, since we're starting at Mocktown xD) and the other one will be in Arabasta self xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)   Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorel Pirates (expecting/looking for new members, preferably none DF users atm ^^)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next