One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Empty
PostSubject: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Somewhere on the Grand Line lies the Spring Island Jaya. On this Island lies Mock Town and here a ship just docked. Two people walk off of the ship.
Raphael breathes in deeply "Aaah, the perfect place to look for crew members. This town must have someone worthy to help me achieve my goal. For the two of us won't be enough." "Indeed, we need more men" Olcadan said. "But where will we start looking?" "We'll just walk through town and look who'll be deemed good enough to join." And so they started walking through town, a man dressed in a noble duelers attire with a sword and a old martial artist.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Shadow was stuck to the wall of a nearby house, observing the people of Mock Town. It was the perfect watchspot, as it was a place that normal den den mushis would rest, and noone would guess that he was a pirate with a bounty.
As he watched, a strange duo passed by. They appeared serious, and it seemed like they were good fighters. He slipped off the wall, sliding his impact dial within his shell and following them.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:01 am

The two walked through the town, scouting for possible members. Olcadan, the old man, had a feeling they were being watched, but as he turned around to look, he saw nothing suspicious. He turned back an continued to walk, albeit more cautiously.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 am

((So, uh, what plot is planned up ahead?))

Shadow continued after them, then suddenly the two turned around. He froze in place, in hopes not to be seen. When they seemed like they hadn't seen anything, he advanced forward.

((Idk what to post ><))
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 pm

((Actually, I want them to get to the bar etc. seeing how dmf's character ate the Baku Baku no Mi it may be a nice RP spot seeing as how the captain is from a noble family and dmf's char has no etiquette xD))

The two proceeded to walk toward a bar. "I'm starting to get hungry, how about we go to a bar to eat, drink and search there for a crew?" Olcadan said. "Must we really go to a place with second class food?" Raphael asked. "Well, it's this or nothing" "Fine then" and the two entered the bar.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Shadow saw the two entering the bar, and decided to start up a conversation. After all, it got boring around here and it was nice to see some newcomers. All that ever happened around here was people mocking each other.
He crawled up to where one of them were sitting, and pretending to ring, just to confuse them.
"Buli buli buli..... Buli buli buli...."
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Raphael and Olcadan looked up in surprise when they suddenly heard a ringing sound and started to look where it was coming from. Olcadan suddenly found a Den-Den Mushi stuck on his chair. He picked it up and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 pm

"Hello, this is one piece pizza speaking" Shadow excalimed, trying not to laugh. "May I have your order?"
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:28 pm

"Are you mocking us?!" Raphael said angrily. "Calm down Captain" Olcadan said "This little creature is just trying to communicate with us, although in a very strange way. Tell me, what is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

"What do I want.... What do I want...." Shadow trailed off, repeating the sentance many times. "I forget."
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Raphael picked the Den-Den Mushi up and held it upside down. "Then you better start remembering, for I am losing my patience with you"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 pm

As he was picked up, Shadow decided playtime was over.
"Your losing your patience? Bahahaha!"
He suddenly burst out of the man's hand, grwoing in size and breaking through the ceiling of the tavern. By this time, he was slightly smaller than a giant.
"I'd liek to see you try and do anything to me!" his voice boomed.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 pm

"Aaaah, a challenge huh?" Raphael said and he started to pull out his sword. "Wait Raphael, let me talk to him, there's no need for violence right now!" Olcadan suddenly yelled and he stopped Raphael from pulling out his sword. Olcadan then transformed into a white owl and flew up to the giant's face. "I apologize for my friends temper, I am Olcadan and my friend over there is called Raphael, if you would, could you shrink down so we can talk over this matter and not cause anymore collateral damage?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Following the owl's request, Shadow turned back to his original form, falling from the sky down into the tavern below. He landed with a sqwish, and continued to crawl up the stool.
"So, my name is Shadow. Nice to meet you." He said, extending his left eye to shake hands.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 pm

Olcadan also transformed back as he flew down. "Likewise" he said. "We still don't have an answer, what is it you want?!" Raphael said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:17 pm

"Nothing in particualar." Shadow answered. "this town is usually so boring, I thought I'd meet some random folks until I find a way out of here. You see, my boat crashed, so I'm stranded here"
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 pm

suddenly a loud chomping noise could be heard outside.
the door swings open and a large man holding 2 fried chickens under his arm and stuffing one in his mouth walks in.
he looks up at the hole, down at the debris, up again and finally down.
he keeps quiet for a couple of seconds, then all of a sudden let's put a loud laugh, stuffs both chickens down his throat, jumps at the pieces of wood and starts putting them where no more then a second ago had been 2 whole chickens.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm

"Dam, such strange people in this bar!" Shadow yelled, hopping down from his stool to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:14 am

Raphael looked at the strange man and yelled "HAVE YOU MANNERS, YOU FILTHY BEAST?!" Olcadan, amused at the newcomer started laughing "Whahahahaha, calm down Raphael, he's just........hungry." At that time, the barkeeper looked in horror as he saw his bar getting destroyed. "GET OUT OF MY BAR AT ONCE YOU DAMN PIRATES!"
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 am

the large man gets up, looks at the men at the table, turns around and takes a huge chomp out of the bar.
before anyone can make a move the rest of the bar is gone as well.
shocked the barkeeper cries "please, I beg you, just leave!"
the man walks to the door and starts taking bites out of the wall.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 pm

((Uhm.....dmf, since when can you play NPC's??? xD))

Raphael walked toward the man and kicked him out of the bar in a comedic fashion while shouting "YOU ANIMAL! THAT IS A WALL, YOU CANNOT EAT THAT!" he then turned toward the barkeeper and said "You should be honored that I even considered eating in this third rate diner of yours" and he walked out. Olcadan apologized to the barkeeper and proceeded to follow Raphael out of the bar. He then stopped, looked at the Den-Den Mushi and asked "Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"Eh, I got nothing better to do" The den den mushi trailed behind them, leaving behind a row of slime.
Back to top Go down
dmf

dmf

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:35 pm

(I must note that it is impossible to eat a wall while still standing in the room completely... even for me... =D anywho...)

traffic stumbles back to his feet and cries: "hey! tha' wa'n't vewy nice!"
"Iw you wan' 'rouwles mis'er, you ca' ge' 'em"
he looks at the people in front of him and suddenly realizes they couldn't understand him because he was still chewing.
quickly he swallows the whole chunk of wood, looks down to the ground and says "sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Shadow glances at the strange man.
"Hey. wanna come with us?" He asks, trying to iritate the sword guy.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFreak911

AnimeFreak911

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Raphael looked at the Den-Den Mushi in surprise and said "Since when did you join my crew and what gives you the authority to ask new members in MY crew?" "I asked him to join us, he could come in handy, I mean, he is a Den-Den Mushi and you saw what he could do. Also, this fellow eating everything intrigues me, what is your name?"

And while they were having this conversation a few bandits and pirates slowly started to gather around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning   Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorel Pirates, chapter 1 - The beginning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next