One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost)   Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 am

"You've come too far, woman" the pirate choked on his own spit before he could say anything, Aisha was already bored of him so she just kicked him, making him lose his balance and stumble against a table, making it fall. The bartender groaned and told him to leave, something he obliged immediately.

Aisha stared emotionlessly at the retreating man, was she never going to find a proper pirate to join her crew? She was clearly disappointed in said man, or in every pirate she had encountered so far, but she still had hope, that someday she would find the perfect crew member. So far, no luck though. Sighing in defeat, Aisha left the bar, which was one of the best places to look for pirates, she would return to her ship alone, again. She carried her precious Salvezza with her though, she could never leave her sword behind, she was a knight after all, and knights had to be prepared for anything, anywhere, at any time.

She stared at her surroundings, it wasn't that late really, the sun wasn't completely down yet, it was sunset. She smiled at little children that passed by and played, grinning childishly and screaming nonsense. They were having a childhood she never had, but she didn't want it, she would never admit to herself that sometimes she wished to be normal, because she was fine like she was! Even if she was alone at the moment, it would go away soon! The feeling of loneliness, the despair, it would leave as soon as she found a crew member.

"What is that?" A little child asked Aisha while pointing at the Salvezza. Aisha smiled and took it out of the sheath. She heard the children gasp and saw them stare dreamily at the sword. Frowning, their mothers looked disapprovingly at Aisha, but she couldn't care less.

Aisha kneeled down before the children and smiled slightly. "This, is a sword. It's a really precious belonging of my family, it is called Salvezza, it means salvation. It might look beautiful, but it bears with many sins, and many histories. Just like the life of many swordsmen. Don't dream about becoming a swordsman, because it's a path I wouldn't have chosen for myself" Even if it were lies, and as much as she hated lying, Aisha felt the need to say them, she didn't want careless children running around with swords believing that they could change the world, not when she had been raised for wielding a sword, knowing about the discipline and everything. No, she couldn't have styleless, disciplineless children running around with swords, it would just become a nuisance. Besides, she didn't like the stupid look their mothers were giving her, it was annoying her.

She turned to the mothers and stared at them emotionlessly. "I made my point, now it's up to you to let your children do what they want, and if they truly want to become swordsmen, show them how to become a real one, with discipline and style" she commented before leaving, she could hear the children call back for her, but she didn't care, she had already said what she wanted, so there was nothing else she had to do there. Not like she had to do something there to start with though, she just wanted to pass the time or something, maybe eventually she will meet her crew member. Aisha was starting to think that she would never meet such a perfect crew member though, her first mate.

"Will I ever meet a pirate that is worth of having in my crew" she thought out loud while walking by the streets, not caring if other people heard what she was saying.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Broken Soul Pirates   Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:21 pm

Garmrik noticed some shenanigans occurring nearby in the very bar he was frequenting; first it was an argument. Two parties were involved, a man and a woman. He was loud and annoying, even boorish. How could this filthy sea-rat sitting next to him not have the decency to shut the fuck up and drink? Still, Garmrik promised himself he would not make a scene right here as much as he wanted to. There was something holy about having a few rounds in a pub. Then the second-rate swashbuckler collided into counter. Garmrik turned his head to the left only for a moment to see the woman kicking him. Hah, Garmrik thought, what a good kick.

A few moments later, or maybe it was minutes, damned if Garmrik knew after the "few" rounds of drink he had put down, the woman was gone and the man was still taking a breather. "One more" Garmrik demanded, and the bartender obliged. When he clumsily failed to ferry his drink from the counter to his lips and instead brought it crashing to the floor on the man next to him, Garmrik sighed. "Damnit. 'Nuther one."

"How are you going to pay for all of these?" The Bartender asked. Garmrik looked around for a few moments before he carefully patted down the pockets of the unconscious man, looking for loose coin. He found some funds but not enough to pay for his growing tab.

"This guy's out." Garmrik told the bartender.

"What about paying for your drinks?" Garmrik was asked.

"Deal with this guy first, will you?" Garmrik requested before pouring the remeaning sips of his beer onto the guy. Then, Garmrik hopped off his seat and began walking away.

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice passionately yelled. "What about my money?"

"Blast your money." Garmrik laughed a little. Man was that guy a sucker.

Now on the streets with a quenched thirst, Garmrik's hunger for a good scrape caught his attention. Maybe the knight woman would engage in a good duel, Garmrik mused to himself. After searching for a brief few moments, Garmrik found her surrounded by young children. Once again, Garmrik thought (he was doing a lot of that today) Perhaps not proper dueling weather. As the lady left the crowd of children he followed her as stealthily as belligerent drunk could, but that wasn't very stealthily. After nearly tripping over his own boots, Garmrik heard her say something interesting. Her lamentation intrigued him (well, her lamentation would've intrigued him if he knew what lamentation meant).

"Hey! Lady! Yeah... You Lady! You want a pirate worth having? Heeeere's a better question! Are YOU a pirate worth..." Garmrik stumbled upon his words a little; while the booze had loosened his tongue it had not sharpened it. After a brief pause, Garmrik continued "...worth...worth having yourself?" Garmrik thought one last thought to himself I wasn't drunk, damnit, that would've been a good one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost)   Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Aisha turned to see the person that was talking to her, he was a dwarf though. She raised her eyebrow at the dwarf, he was drunk, obviously. She didn't like dealing with drunk people and she wasn't going to waste her time in something like battling them, they wouldn't be at their most potential, so she thought it was kind of unfair. If they couldn't show her the best that they had, then it wasn't worth it. So she thought, ignore it, ignore the fact that he's trying to look for a fight, in Aisha's brain there was no other thing that he could have been doing, choosing his words in hope that it would trigger something inside Aisha that would make her swing her sword at him. She wasn't going to fall that easily though, he would have to try harder.

Clearing her throat, Aisha answered. "Maybe I'm not, maybe I am. I don't know how to answer to your question, but I think that someday I'll be able to. And I hope that day, I will like the answer. I just hope and believe that I am, I want to find true pirates worth of being in my crew, not children that have hopeless dreams and don't even have discipline, I want real men, or women really. I just want people that will help me accomplish my goal, and I will in return help them accomplish theirs, not after accomplishing mine but at the same time, because their goals would matter to me just as much as mine matters" she tried to reason with the dwarf, so he would understand her vision.

She wondered how he was going to react, what he was going to say, she wondered if he was still going to pick a fight with her, she hoped not, because it would be unfair for her to take advantage of someone drunk, besides they weren't even being themselves, the alcohol did weird things to one's mind, and Aisha knew that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Soul Pirates Chapter 1   Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Garmrik normally would have scoffed at her little speech, made fun of true pirates and possibly punched her square in the jaw for dodging his question... but the liquor he had quaffed changed his attitude at least a little. Garmrik had a moment of total clarity that brought the realization that he was completely drunk. Thinking was never his strong suit, but he tried as hard as he could. The average man did not growl from thinking too hard, but Garmrik wasn't average, so thinking pissed him off. Clearly, there would be trouble on this island if he stayed any longer due to a horribly large tab at the bar and his tendency to get into scrapes, so he needed a way out. Pirates had ships. Ships sailed the ocean. It all made sense to Garmrik.
"I... am a damn good pirate believe me! If you want somebody to plunder, I'll do it without a question." Garmrik's boast was less than impressive, so he continued with an equally impressive second boast. "If a pirate with discipline is what you need, I am as disciplined as a drunken washed-up pirate can be." Garmrik's intelligence was clear. Clearly not there. "I don't much talk, I'll give that, but if a skull needs bashing tell me and it'll be done." Garmrik thought to himself about what he was getting into, and it seemed glorious. All pirates do is fight and score loot... two of the finer things in life. Garmrik was definitely in, even if she didn't want him to be. "Who are you? Garmrik Cavedog be asking a question you will answer this time."
There was always a silver lining... even if Garmrik didn't get a chance to fight her today, mutiny was always an option later down the road. For a serious man, Garmrik was getting rather giddy about this career option. There were plenty of adventures to go on, and by adventures he meant robbery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost)   Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Apart from the fact that he was drunk, Aisha admired the man a little already, he obviously enjoyed fighting and everything; he had been trying to pick a fight with her already. That was something that Aisha needed in the pirates that would join her crew; he also knew what he wanted when it came to a decision, in this moment it would have been whether to fight Aisha or join her; something that she appreciated as well. And well, she didn't know about his abilities yet, but she had a little bit of hope that he would be slightly strong, and if not she would train with him, both would become strong and awesome.

Aisha had to admit that the comparison of discipline was funny, but she was seriously about it, so she thought, Well, if he isn't really disciplined, that can be changed... I just really don't want any children here.. and he seems brave and good enough.... So she started weighting down the pros and cons about letting this man join. Although Aisha didn't know up to what point he was babbling and what was the truth behind his words. But it was worth a shot, or so Aisha thought.

"My name is Aisha, and if you're so willing in accompany in my adventure, well, then Garmrik, please do so. But abstain yourself from drinking to this point again... unless we're celebrating something" she commented while looking around. "Let's go to my ship, we're obviously not wanted here" she said while noticing the glares from the people pacing by, was it obvious? Yes, it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Broken Soul Pirates Chapter 1   Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Garmrik now was in a state of confusion. He didn't normally handle decisions well, and there were mighty huge consequences. Was the definite sacrifice worth the potential reward? Garmrik didn't necessarily have absolute grasp over the definition of the word abstain, but the context clues hinted him in to the fact his would-be captain would have him refrain from his hobby of heavy drinking. Drink or fight? Garmrik asked himself. He reminded himself of something... gold came from pirating. The prize was in his eyes.

Garmrik's moral dilemma over sobering up covered, he eagerly awaited the opportunity to crack some skulls with his trusty hammer. The poor tool had neglected and had a thirst for blood to be quenched, and quenched it would be. Garmrik extended his hand out towards Aisha and grinned a clumsy, misshapen grin. Something clicked in Garmrik's mind... he was a damned clownish fool when on the drink... maybe his captain was already looking out for him? It didn't matter, he was in for the chance to splash some red-wine on his shield instead of down his throat in Cavedog tradition. Maybe, he thought, it wasn't too late for his clan of dwarves. Maybe he could build a legacy.

"Of course I'm damned willing." Garmrik nodded when she told him to go to her ship, and began to walk off toward the vessel before remembering he didn't know where he was going. "You can lead the way..." He said begrudgingly. Even if he just eagerly threw his lot in with his new captain, he didn't like taking directions. Taking directions implied a lack of violence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost)   Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Broken Soul Pirates: Chapter 1: The beginning of a long friendship (Open to Jimmy-Rustler and Lost)
Page 1 of 1