One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1

Go down 
+3
Ryu Kazage
Layman Iconoclast
LightningGhost
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 pm

As the sound hit Mara, she realized she had no choice but to use her ability now. Placing her foot on a discarded coconut, it appeared as though she just sunk into it. With her distorted hearing however, she had no idea what was happening outside her temporary shelter. Mara tried to think of something, anything that would allow her to win this fight, but nothing came. Damn it! If I were on something solid I could have won by now! There was, without a doubt now that Minato would know roughly how her power worked now. At least he wouldn't know just what she could jump into. So far everything has been woody in nature.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:44 pm

Minato after his Legendary Combo, noticed that Captain Mara has disappeared again. "Aww Dammit not again! This girl sure likes to play hide and seek, doesn't she?" He closed his eyes trying to sense her presence and felt a faint power level coming from....a coconut!?! So she somehow hid inside that um...coconut? Hmmm...her power seems to be hiding inside objects even if they are alot smaller than her. It doesn't make alot of sense but then again this is coming from a man who can move at beyond god-like speed and cut through steel like it was nothing... Minato unleashed countless slashes on the coconut cutting it into microscopic particles because It worked the last time and Minato was hoping that it would work again.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:03 pm

Expecting the attack this time, when Mara was thrown from the coconut, she was able to stay upright. Her ears were still ringing, but she could discern sounds for the most part now. But there was still one sword technique she hadn't let the pirate see yet. "Great..." she paused for only a brief moment, hoping that Minato would believe the attack to be another lunge. "Swirl!" Spinning the tip of the blade rapidly, a powerful gust seemed to erupt from the weapon. The attack had a wide range and should at least knock her opponent off balance. These were her thoughts as she lunged through the whirlwind at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Minato had fallen for Captain Mara's trick and and got knocked off his feet and his sword went flying out of his hand. "Not bad, Captain. Not bad at all!" Minato had gotten to his feet, his clothes were ripped and damaged. He was covered in blood and had alot of cuts, scratches, and bruises all over his body. "You earned my respect and my 2nd strongest move, "Ku Zu Ryu Sen!!!" Minato yelled as he used force pull to bring the sword into his hand and lunged toward mara at a faster speed than he had ever shown before. When Minato was in range, he Striked with the sword nine times on the 9 vital points at such insane speed that it appeared to Mara that he was attacking with 9 swords(Kinda like Zoro's Asura) at the same time. Minato targets Mara's head, right leg, left leg, right arm, left arm, between the legs, the chest, right shoulder, and left shoulder, making this move virtually impossible to block.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Mara's eyes widened at the counter attack. Too fast. She tried as well as she could to parry the blows, but they all hit. The force knocked her back and caused her to fall. The Marine Captain was highly fortunate however. Her sword style relied primarilly on redirecting blows rather than blocking them outright. At the speed of Minato's attack, there wasn't much she could do, but she managed to avoid taking a hit to vital points. Damn it! Damn it! She tried to stand, but fell down almost immediately. Even if she weren't finished off, it was apparent she was bleeding quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Minato stared at his injured prey, "So I assume that you finally surrender? It would be unfortunate, if I would have to end your life. I will go check up on how Ryu's doing and we will be on our way to my boss, ok?"
Minato used force pull to grab his 300 pound cannonball coated in seastone and used his incredible skills to connect the cannonball to Mara's foot via a short chain which he created by cutting off a small piece of the cannonball and reforming it into a chain. Since the cannonball and chain were made of the same material and coated in seastone, it should theoretically negate Mara's abilities while keeping her in place with the heavy cannonball restricting movement. The Cannonball and chain were made of a very durable steel and would not be easily cut by say a rapier. Minato could do it cause he has the power to easily cut steel like it was made of paper. Next, as far as Minato knew, Mara did not possess superhuman strength. Which meant running away while injured and carrying a 300 pound cannonball would not be the easiest of feats. Minato satisfied that the girl would stay put, went of to see how Ryu was doing against the behemoth. He hoped Ryu was still alive, and dreaded any other scenario!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:35 am

Ryu and red beard are fighting in high speed, blocking and hitting like crazy. Ryu maneges to push Red Beard back little by little until they reach a certain point of the destroyed ship. "Round: over." He breaks a broken piller of the ship and a pile of ship parts falls on him. Red Beard readies to do something about the pile but then he notices two things. One, is that Ryu has only the wrist blades on him, the ohters are missing. And the other is that he notices a blade few inches from him flying toward his side. Ryu grinds as he watches and does a pulling movement with a tough unvisable string from his hand to the blade.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:13 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard saw that he hadn't a moment to spare, he surveyed his environment in less than 1/1000 of a second to realize what he had to do. Ryu smiles, "You'd be quite the escape artist if you can survive that!"
Red Beard faced Ryu and Stretched his arms and grabs onto Ryu's body, "Jet Spirit Grenade Launcher!" Then he very quickly retracts, crashing into Ryu! All of this is done at Super Soru Speed!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:33 pm

When Red Beard lunges toward Ryu, the moment Ryu sees he grabs him he pionts his blades forward to make Cain fall on them. "Come and get me!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard was coming at Ryu very fast and had almost impacted with him when he noticed the blades that were aimed for him and stopped his retracting process just in time to avoid getting pierced! Phew! That was close! Another inch or two and I would be a goner! Red Beard follows up that manuever with a "Jet Spirit Axe!" While still holding Ryu with his arms, Red Beard stretches his leg vertically and attempts to crash it down on Ryu's skull!!!. Rather than merely smashing his foot into Ryu, the speed at which it is done is so quick that rather than attacking the area directly in front of him, his Jet Spirit axe strikes several meters in length thus increasing its range. This naturally creates a massive Shockwave and in turn a Massive Crator as a side effect of the Impact Power!

Spirit Kaioken Time: 1 Minute
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:49 pm

After the shockwave clears, Red Beard sees that he missed. "H-How?" he asks. "I'll show you." Ryu moves one of his fingers and a blade comes out of no where and hits Red Beards hand so he lets go. "I hit your leg with one of the blades I have hidden everywhere. And with enough force that it moved your leg afew inches to the side." Ryu moves another finger and then a blade apears behind Red Beard a few inches from his back and fast.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:17 pm

When Red Beard noticed a grin on Ryu's face and him moving his finger again, He knew something was up. Red Beard uses his Super Soru speed and phases out of view and reappears behind Ryu, effectively dodging the the blade and the blade was no heading for Ryu. Red Beard used his "Jet Spirit Shotgun!" Performing an extremely fast close range punch. When attacking head-on, the stretching of the original Spirit Shotgun along with the resulting snapback seem to occur almost simultaneously at once, making it virtually inescapable. This attack was aimed for Ryu's spine!!! The Impact would be catastrophic! "This is the end for you, Pirate!"
Spirit Kaioken time: 1 Minute 10 seconds

(Don't forge the blade comming at you from the front as well)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:28 pm

Just then a blade comes out of the ground under them and hits Red Beards arm upward alittle. Ryu then bends back to dodge the rest of the punch and then spins to catch the blade haeding toward him back onto his feet and does a spin kick slash for Red Beard.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:39 pm

Vice-Admiral Red beard was impressed that Ryu somehow managed to dodge his last attack but couldn't afford to drop his guard and countered Ryu's most recent attack with, "Lets see you survive this one! JET SPIRIT WHIP!" Red Beard stretches his right leg and kicks in a wide circle so fast, that only the slipstream is visible! Red Beard aimed for Ryu's left kidney!!! The Power of the Impact should be Very Devastating and at the least send the person flying, and it did not help the opponent the fact that it was aimed for a sensitive and important Organ!
Spirit Kaioken Time: 1 Minute 20 Seconds

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:43 pm

"Idiot." Another blade comes out of the rumble and pushes the leg down. Ryu spins over the little that was left to dodge. "Your beging to anoy me with thoe same moves over and over again!" Ryu moves two fingers and blades from both sides appear near Red Beard heading toward him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard attempted to dodge them but they managed to graze his body slightly, causing the injured areas to bleed. This guy's good, I didn't think he had that much fight in him when I first saw him! But theres no way he could beat me, I was able to fight the World Greatest Swordsman evenly for 5 minutes! No Pirate could match up to that, I will defeat him! "I will defeat you, Pirate!!! Dodge this! Jet Spirit Rifle!!!" Red Beard stretches his right arm far behind him and twists his arm around, then snaps it back to hit Ryu at close-range, putting a spin on him. The Speed of this attack is done at a Infinitely Greater Level than the Original Spirit Rifle. The winding of the attack along with its snapback happens almost at the same time as Red Beard speeds towards Ryu, making this move IMPOSSIBLE to evade. The move is directed at the very center of his chest!"
Spirit Kaioken Time: 1 Minute 30 Seconds

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:09 pm

"The grand finale." Ryu stands still and swings his arms in front to lessen the damage as much as possible but he goes flying back by the hit and hits a piece of the ship. Ryu painfully gets up and coughs blood, but he looks at Red Beard and give an evil grin. Before Red Beard noticed, all of the blades, including the ones Ryu had on his wrist are inches away from stabing Red Beard all around him. "If I die....I'll at least...drag one....of you navy scums...with me!" The blades fly toward Red Beard in high speed in all directions.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard used all his reflexes speed to do his best to dodge the blades, and managed to dodge 3 of them but he still got hit by the other 3! Thankfully for Red Beard they hit at such an angle that It wasn't fatal but he was still severly hurt and might die if he didn't get treated soon. Red Beard coughed up blood, due to the injuries he could not sustain Spirit Kaioken any longer even though he hadn't even used it for 2 minutes! ( 1 Minute 45 Seconds) He gasped for breath and was pretty fatigued and nearly collapsed but through Raw Will Power, he stood his ground and stared down at Ryu, "Don't be so quick to throw your life away! You may be a pirate but your very brave and strong, not like any Pirate I have ever met. If we met under different circumstances, we might have been friends. I wish It didn't have to be this way, but I will do my duty! Spirit Storm!!!" Red Beard Stamped the ground, putting his strength into it. This caused a shockwave that threw Ryu high up into the air. With Ryu position high above. Red Beard inflated his body like a balloon and twists his body around tightly, then blows the air toward the ground. This propels Red Beard spinning upwards towards Ryu, then Red Beard delivers a constant barrage of powerful punches, with power greatly enhanced by the momentum of his launch!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 pm

Ryu sees this attack coming. Shit, move...MOVE!!He manged to twist his body and then Red Beard felt something wrap him. It was the sting that Ryu was using to move the blades. It traps Red Beard and as Ryu falls, so does he. Once they hit the gorund Red Beard trys to break free but can't. Ryu forces him self to stand and looks at Red Beard. "If you were never a navy then maybe we might have." Ryu yanks his arms back and Red Beard feels the strings scrape around him. But the yanking wasnt to hurt him with the string. The blades that were still attached to them all come from behind toward Red Beards back.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard was panicking when he couldn't break free from the string and sensed impending doom. A Burst of Adrenaline, Fear, and Need had somehow awakened some of his latent powers. "Spirit Kaioken TIMES 2!!!!!" Red Beards Strength, Speed, Endurance all Transcended to the next level! With the extra boost he was able to break free from the string, and dodge the blades just in the nick of time, "Goodbye Pirate, May you rest in peace. Super Jet Spirit Gun!!!" Red Beard launched his fist at Ryu's stomache with such RIDICULOUSLY LUDICROUSLY TREMENDOUSLY INSANELY MIND-BOGGLING speed that not even Pre-Crisis Superman would have time to react!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: (grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Ryu struggles up and cough more blood as he gets up. "(breathing heavilly) ...I'm going to regret....going out of....my way of...fighting." He looks up at Red Beard. "This is my finale act." He pulls at a string and makes all of ther blades come toward him while passing Red Beard. Red Beard easilly dodges them and Ryu gets all of them back attached to him. "There was still one sting you didnt notice." Red Beard sees a broken string that was cut by the passing blades inf ront of him. "The Gaint Scyth Boomerange did more then just destroy the ship." He leeps into the water below the the broken ship right around the moment a series of gaint explosions begin to destroy the whole ship to destroy Red Beard. In the water, "Shit! I've been beaten! That might have not killed him but at least i can get to shore and get away with him and the target. But I must get stronger so i can kill him in the future."
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard got out of the Exploding Ship just in the nick of time, using "Super Jet Spirit Missile!" Unfortunately for Red Beard, just after he got to dry land, he had reached his limit and passed out. 5 seconds of Spirit Kaioken X 2 had taken a much greater toll on his body then his 1 Minute 45 Second of Spirit Kaioken. It was Fortunate for Red Beard that Ryu had never known what happened to Red Beard, and had walked out of there feeling defeated. It is perhaps the first time that the Winner is Knocked out and the loser is not.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:25 pm

Ryu gets to land and looks around. "Minato! Where the hell are you!" He turns and sees Red Beard on the ground. "Huh? When did he get there?" He readies a blade. "At least I can kill him now." He slowly walks up to the passed out Red Beard with an evill look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:32 pm

Minato had arrive and heard Ryu call for him, "I am right here-" He was cut off when he saw Ryu lunging toward the passed out Behemoth that had defeated him previously. He beat the Vice-Admiral!?! Just how strong is Ryu!?! ((Minato wasn't there to see that Red Beard was in fact the winner and merely passed out from the side-effects of his newest technique)) Just as Ryu was going to finish off the KOed Red Beard, a Very Tall man seems to appear out of Nowhere and stopped Ryu's attack with one hand! He had Light Blue Hair and two different colored eyes, One Yellow and One Blue.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: GRRR   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Ryu gets back up and looks at the new guy as Ryu struggles to stand up. "Who the hell are you!?......Get out of.....my way.....he's mine!"
The tall man just stands there. "THats it.....you asked....for it!" He trys to attack but he gets knocked down agian because he got so weaked by the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next