One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?

Go down 
+2
samowise
Kaiser Yonkou
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:59 am

The Garuda Pirates traveled for many days. Their destination, the Island of Jaya. As they slowly gain sight of Jaya, Haru asked all of his team mates. What do you think of the island? Do you think we will have a heck of an adventure? Then suddenly an earthquake occured...

Meanwhile....

Luke Grantz and some WG Agents came to Jaya. He was ordered to investigate on how the Skypiea disappeared.
Sir. We have brought to you the stones you had us carried.. Luke Grantz immediately stopped what he has doing and said. Ok bring me the- Then an earthquake occured.

Last edited by yonkou4 on Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
samowise

Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Sam was escaping on a small boat and was heading fast toward Jaya. It was true that he did not want to leave everyone now, but well after reading the news that his younger brother who served in the military shot one of the higher ranking marines by accident and after a military trial he was sent to impel down before his execution. It was true that his brother was never good at fighting,or anything. But well his father who was a marine vice admiral insisted that he join, and here was the result. But oh well it was not like his greedy father cared a lot for the death of his younger son.

However things were different for Sam. Yeah it was true that there was probably no marine forces on Jaya, but well their were bounty hunters. So simply Sam was going to turn himself to them and that way he would get handed to the marines and then get to impel down where he would have a chance to save his brother.

All of sudden something happened a strong earthquake came out of no where!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Haru then ran into the cabin Miyu! Everyone! Are you all alright?.

Luke was confused. How could an earthquake be happening here?. Then suddenly he saw a strange bird flying in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:46 am

Hayato was leaning against a wall. a cigeratte in his mouth as he took a long puff from it. he looked at Haru with a blank expression. he was away from the others he spoke up, 'Fine. How are your wounds healed i hope? Also don't strain yourself i'd hat eto have to restich them."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:11 am

Miyu had held on to the reling, and now turned towards Haru.
"Haru!"
What if his wounds opened up again?
Still, there was one more thing worrying her, and it seemed more important to her than his wounds right now.
"Sam... Sam is gone!"

(( I's kinda lost... a bit... But I'm gonna follow anyway.))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:27 am

Thanks Hayato kun. Yeah Sam left a little while ago. I saw him . Haru still feels a little pain in his wounds but he was fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke then immediately grabbed his book and spoke. A South Bird. Brilliant. . He then puts his hands into his pocket and slowly follows the bird.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:34 am

Miyu was still worried.
She went towards Haru and laid her hands on his chest. She was careful not to hurt him.
"You shouldn't be up, Haru... your wounds haven't healed yet... "
She looked into his eyes while she said it. She wanted him to know how serious she was about it.
"I can handle everything here. Please get some rest now. "
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:47 am

Haru gave her a smile and held his hand to her face. do not worry about me. you are the one who needs some rest. you've been up for two whole days taking care of me. . Haru then felt pain in his wounds and sat down

Luke then saw an old house. He then thought that the house was peculiar. He judged it from his eyesight that the house was only a half. He then ran closer to look at it

Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Knock_Up_Stream
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:52 am

Miyu shook her head. She was feeling a little tired, but as long as Haru was okay, she was okay.
“I took some short naps when you were sleeping.“ she lied.
“I promise to get some real sleep when you get better.“
She smiled at him.
“Me and the doctor are going to check your wounds in an hour, so just lie down until then.“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Then suddenly a huge amount of water came shooting up near the Island. It caused large waves.

wha-what is happening!? Miyu are you alright?

Luke then looked to his right and saw the water coming up in large amounts. He then smiled and spoke. So this is the knock up stream eh?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:18 pm

“I... I'm fine...“
Miyu hadn't expected to see something like this. There hadn't been such things at the island she came from, nor had she ever witnessed it anywhere else.
It made her wonder what would happen if it hit their ship. The thought made her shiver.
“Maybe we should go on land now, don't you think? I think there's a town back there somewhere...“
She pointed at the coast.

(Btw, the title here is a little confusing. I mean, Clause isn't there, right?)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:39 pm

((I meant Haru Nenji's Chapter, My bad. I got confused lol))

Haru then stood up. Lets go Garuda Pirates.

Luke was standing when he saw a boy almost the same age as him. I mean no harm my name is Luke Grantz.
The boy then answered. My name is Edward Satin. I am from the tribe of the Shandians

Last edited by yonkou4 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:45 pm

((It happens. Let's wait for the others now, okay?))

Miyu looked towards the island coming closer.
The town they were heading towards seemed to have a threatening air about it, but the thought of being blast up was much more threatening to her. Even more so as she couldn't swim.
She sighed and looked to the sky. She hoped Sam was alright.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:45 pm

It was hard but finally Sam was able to make it to the shores, and now he only had to find some bounty hunter who would deliver him to the the marines. It was obviously going to take him quit a few days to make it to impel down. But well he only had to hope that his brother was not going to die yet.

"Hey you pathetic bounty hunter I have a good deal for you!" Sam shouted to a bounty hunter he saw. It seemed that he worked for the same organisation that attacked them before but Sam did not really care. His only goal now was to save his brother.

"I am going to let you capture me and exchange my bounty however I would like you turn me to the Marines fast otherwise I may change my mind." He said to the shocked, and scared bounty hunter who stood in front of him.

"O... OK"The bounty hunter said as he called for his Nakama. Sam then gave them his hand to tie it up.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Hayato shook his head and walked over to Haru. a hand placed to the back of his captains pressure point. he struck fast hitting the main sensor connecting the neck to the spine to disable Haru for only a few hours, 'Forgive me but i can not have you reopening your wounds." He grabbed Haru and dragged his cabin back to his own quarters and threw him onto the bed,. He walked out and looked at Miyu, 'And you get some rest. You will only cause trouble if you are not at a hundred percent."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

Miyu looked down. She had only wanted to help.
“I.. I guess you're right, doctor...“
She went into her room and sat down on the bed. Her head was full of thoughts. It would be hard to get any sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 am

Haru then banged at the wall. His room was next to Miyu's. You can drink the elixir you know. I know you waited for this time to visit this island. Haha. Go.

Luke then talkted to Edward. Is this the reason for the disappearance of the half of the island? Edward just kept silent

Last edited by yonkou4 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:29 am

Hayato walked to Haru and pulled out a syringe. a strange light blue liquid was inside. he place dit into Haru's neck and slwoly injected him. The liquid would relax his body and icnrease the number of his red blood cells, white blood cells and the plasma in his body. it would rapidly increase his regenerative system, 'Get some rest Captain"

hayato turned and headed into Miyu's room. he pulled out a bottle of tablets and placed them in her hand, 'Take two now they'll help you fall asleep. YOu need your rest Miyu-san." He placed a glass of water on her dresser and left. His lab coat fluttering.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:12 am

((I'll change the part with Monblanc and replace it with a made up character like a tribe from Jaya. Monblanc can't have been in Jaya unless 10 years before the story line))

Haru then sits at his bed. He was feeling a little better now. He called Hayato in. You lead the others. Find what you can find and report it to me. .

Edward then spoke. We believe that people are living in the sky now. sounds funny right. Then suddenly a Shandian warrior came in, Edward! Pirates are attacking our town! . Luke overheard and ran towards the town
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:23 am

Hayato bowed to Haru before speaking up, 'Where am i leading them to Captain/ i would prefer if you were a little more exact on what i am doing." He looked up poison slowly moving out of his body around his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:00 am

((I'mma join now Very Happy))
Up until now Rai had been working in mock town as a cooking assistant, recently he had mainly been given the duty of delivery of food to other people. At times he worked in the kitchens but didn't often work with any one else. "I'll be going now" Rai said to the owner as he walked out of the shop. At this time mock town was nearly completely crowded by other pirates. Rai was on his way to deliver meat to some pirates that recently arrived to the island, he made his way to the docks carrying two heavy bag over his shoulder with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:05 am

Miyu had taken the pills the doctor had given her. She had never liked taking medicine, but she knew that as it was she'd only be a burden.
She was now asleep and didn't notice anything of what was happening outside.

Last edited by GoreFish on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 am

Can you find Edward Satin? He is a friend of mine. Haha.

Luke then found that the village was on fire. Then he saw a man ordering his men.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Hayato nodded and turned looking towards the closet town. He jumped down and headed oiut. he stopped and called to the others, 'Don't bother coming i can handle myself." Hayato took off running towards the town at high speed. He stopped just as he reached Mock town. He looked about at the number of pirates. WHat idiotic fools they were.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 pm

((Well it looks like the leader is freaking strong judging from his picture so we will not be able to beat him that easily))

The Pirate Captain was called Serge. Serge then was getting irritated. How long it is going to take to find it!? He then made magma and throw it in the sky. It exploded.

Luke then stood up and asked Edward. What are they finding? Regardless, I am going to fight him. Stay here. . Edward then nodded and watched Luke slowly walked towards Serge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?   Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Haru Nenji's Duels Chapter 4: Journey at Jaya AND Luke Grantz's Investigations Chapter 1: What happened in Skypiea?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next