One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1

Go down 
+3
Ryu Kazage
Layman Iconoclast
LightningGhost
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:55 pm

(AAAHHH!!! Killer Bunnies! Dartz then launches a Cero annihalating the bunnies with his atomic-level red beam of energy)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:01 pm

(DBZ moves gohan... how predictable Neutral )
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:18 pm

(You could predict it? How did you know? which part gave it away?)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: lets end it   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 pm

(well this is fun but time to end the story)

Xark stands and readies to attack. "Time to die!!" Xark lunges but then stops in mid air and lands on the ground. "What the..?! How are you awake already?!" Half of Xark's face turns to normal. The normal half begins to talk. "You overgrown worm! First you go pass the limited amount of time I give you to have fun. And then you make me get knocked by his attack!" The left arm turns to normal and begins choke himself. "I sould kill you right here!" The mutated half talks now. "But if you kill me you die as well." Human half, "I no longer care of that if you wont listen anymore,bug!" The mutated half, "Hmm, fine then. I dont want to get you angry like last time. I'll go then." The mutations reduce to only his right arm. Now the human part is the only one. "Man, that was annoying." Xark looks around and sees the dead bodies and the destroyed base. "Um, did that bug do all of that?" Dartz, "Yes." "Well then, I think its time for me to go." Xark quickly places his hand in the ground and disapears with a dark portal.

The End
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:48 pm

((A Great Ending to a great battle and chapter. That's like the longest and most active chapter in the whole site. That battle was epic. I guess that was the only way to end it without Xark- I mean one of the characters dying. Good job))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: had to   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 pm

(had to come up with something since Xark would not give up. Plus that bug had been having to much fun recently. and i doubt Xark would be happy about what it has been doing with out permition)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:42 pm

((Yeh that makes the most sense, I just couldn't see him randomly giving up. I was wondering how long it would take before his human half would take over. After all, the bug is slowly killing Xark isn't he. So all that exertion and fighting to the limit would have shortened his life span. I wonder if he will ever remove the bug before he dies. hmmm.))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: swell...   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:48 pm

(well its not really killing him. It using his body to be able to go around taking life energy. but the effect is that he can't become "normal" anymore and if one dies they both die. and the leech needs more life energy to live. so its a little complicated)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:52 pm

(I see but does he have any weakenesses?)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...(grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:52 pm

(I don't really know.and even if I knew.....I SURE AIN'T GOING TO TELL YOU!)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:11 pm

Ryu, just a neticate reminder when you edit your char sheet to enclude new moves please tell us so we can review it...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm

LOL!!! Are you still adding new moves?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 pm

no, he's not... but the shadow portal is not listed so I assumed he had edited, then when I checked I found I was wrong
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Ok, Well so does that mean that this chapter is over? I am guessing the match was a draw?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: but..   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:07 am

but it is only a way to travel he deosnt use it in battle
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:14 am

I see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13