One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1

Go down 
+3
Ryu Kazage
Layman Iconoclast
LightningGhost
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 pm

With the sound of grinding sand and washing surf, the long boat had reached shore. From being on the island only a short while ago, Mara had an idea where she could move to. The beach was far to open for her to use her ability. The only things she would be able to hide in would be the scattered palm trees. Up the hill however, there were a large number of sizable boulders she could use. The trick now was moving to them. The pirate was close to her and she didn't want him to figure out her devil's fruit power, much less the fact she even had one, before the fight began. Until he moved up the shore she would wait. Listening for his taunting voice and footsteps, Mara prepared to make a move.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Minato kept walking around the shore looking for Captain Mara. Suddenly his swordsman intuition kicked in, he closed his eyes and sensed Mara's presence! He extended his left hand to the presence he sensed and used "Force Pull" to pull Mara in, and then with his right hand he drew his sword from his sheath. He was ready to strike once the presence was in range..."Found you!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Of course, being inside the very wood of the boat, the only thing to fly at the swordsman was that boat. The attack caught Mara by surprise, but there was little need for her to worry yet. This man obviously had a devil's fruit power, but he still did not know the nature of hers. Mara now knew some of what his was. She would still have the advantage. But first and foremost, the pirate just made a boat fly at himself.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Minato stood his ground as the boat was flying at him, closer and closer. "Ryu Kan Sen Arashi!!!" Minato ducked and twisted his body and made an Insanely powerful horizontal slash at God-like speed! I feel there is more to this boat then meets the eye!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:58 pm

Regardless of what the pirate thought, after he attacked the boat, the only thing to change was that now the boat was in two pieces. Hitting the ground, each piece rolled somewhat before coming to rest. There was no further movement beyond the sound of the surf and the wind in the trees. Inside the boat however, Mara was not too happy. HELL! He has good intuition. She did however, allow herself to relax a bit. Now matter how he looked at it now, the pirate should only be looking at an empty boat.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Minato stared at the two pieces of the ship very carefuly in confusion. I can still feel the presence on the ship, I assumed that the Marine was invisible or something. If that was the case, Mara would still be injured by my assault. Mara seems to possess some weird power. I will not give up even if i cut this ship into a million pieces! True to his word, he used his sword skills to cut the remainder of the ship into a million pieces in under a second! "I have you now!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:39 pm

WHAT? As the two pieces of the small boat were sliced and diced, Mara was thrown forcibly from it, rolling across the sand before stopping. She took only a moment to stand and draw her sword. She did not speak to the pirate, but only started at him with a cross between anger and confusion, all the while slowly backing up towards the nearest tree.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:03 pm

Minato looked at the Marine Captain who magically appeared from the microscopic pieces of the boat. Minato smiled at his accomplishment. "I have you now!" He noticed her backing toward a tree. She seems to be slowly retreating but theres nowhere to run, that tree can't save her from my power!
"Give it up, Mara! You've nowhere to run! We can do this the easy way or the hard way! I suggest you come quietly with me to my boss, who wants to meet you very much."
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:46 pm

The Marine Captain did not take her eyes off the pirate for a moment. "A swordsman should never be overconfident." As she said the words, she was preparing herself for anything the man might do. Especially anything similar to before. Reaching the palm tree, Mara put her back to it, but did not use her power. Even if he had an idea of how her power worked, he wouldn't be able to understand it yet. That still left her an out.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 pm

Minato laughed, "Me? Overconfident? I don't think so! I am very good judge of a person's power level. Your power level is considerably lower than mine otherwise you wouldn't be running from me, ain't that right?" Minato phased out and used Soru to reappear inches from Captain Mara, and spun insanely fast with his sword extended. "Hi-Ryu Sen!!!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Mara raised her sword and blocked the spinning attack. It did however, have enough force to push her away from the side it struck. Her opponent was stronger and faster than her, but if she could get to some adequate cover she could have the advantage. Slowly, never letting her eyes stray from her enemy, Mara again began to back up, away from the tree this time, moving closer to the center of the island.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Minato stared at the Marine Captain Mara as she continued to retreat toward the Island. Minato did not fully understand her powers nor did he want to take any chances. He used Soru and phased out and reappeared next to her again, "Sou Ryu Sen!!!" Minato knew that even if she blocked/dodged the sword, then the sheath would hit her with incredible force!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 am

((Sorry I haven't been replying as often. Just renewed my WOW subscription.))

Mara was no stranger to swordplay. Even using the sheath was a style she had seen before. Rather than block only one attack, Mara ducked to avoid them both and stabbed upwards with her rapier. An additional problem surfaced in Mara's mind. This man was also skilled with his blade. Even if she could match him move for move, his power would win out in the end. She would need to think of something soon to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 am

Ryu looks at him with an evil look in his eyes while grinning. "Don't get full of your self. Your life had ended the moment you got me serious." Just then Ryu appeared beside him in even faster speed then what he was using before. "Stop struggling and just die, fool." He trusts his wider wrist blade for his neck.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 am

Vice-Admiral Red Bard, still in Kaioken mode, saw the move coming and tilted his head back as far as it can go, narrowly avoiding the blade! Red Beard jumps very high into the air immediately and performs, "JET SPIRIT STAMP!" Red Beard stretches his right leg out and attempts to hit Ryu with the bottom of his foot at a speed far beyond comprehension. The attacks was aimed for Ryu's head!

---------------------------------------------------
Back to the fight with Mara and Minato

Mara had just dodged Minato's latest combo and attacked with her Rapier, then Minato dropped his sword and sheath and used a defensive skill, "Shihara Dori!" to grab the rapier from Mara's hands and hurtle it several meters from the battleground! He then picked up his sword from the ground and aimed his sword at Captain Mara's neck, "This is your last chance, Captain, Surrender or I cut your throat!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Ryu then leaps onto Red Beards foot and jumps from it toward him. "To slow!" He readys a cross slash aiming for red beards waist.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard sees his opponent Ryu, hop on his leg and use it to get closer to Red Beard. Red Beard quickly performed a counter with his right arm, "Jet Spirit Gun!!!" Stretching his fist toward Ryu at Beyond God-like speed before Ryu's attack was able to hit!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Mara grimaced at the fact that she allowed this pirate to catch her off guard. She would not make that mistake again. She could however, return the favor now. Instead of going quietly, the Marine in one fluid motion bent backwards to roll and brought her feet up, throwing sand into Minato's face! She would not even take the time to see how effective her attack was. Her first priority was to recover her sword.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:27 pm

Minato was hit in the eyes with sand, blinding him temporarily. He closed his eyes and sensed his opponent's power level and phased out and reappeared of Captain Mara and slapped her with great force! "A great swordsman does not need eyes to see! Now if you do that again, I will be forced to kill you here and now!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:23 pm

Having recovered her rapier and feeling generous, Mara blocked the slap worth the flat of her blade. "I told you not to get overconfident. If you try to take my sword again, you'll lose at least a finger." If she didn't keep trying to move to the rocks, she could at least have a chance. They weren't as closely packed, but the palm trees, and fallen coconuts would do in a pinch. No more mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Ryu blocks with his cross slash move and he is pushed to the wall. But then, when the dust clears red beard sees that his foot is now cought by the blades. "Got you know!" Ryu swings red beard into a wall and then he lets go. "You arent going to be able to dodge this one!" Ryu readies his arms to swing. "Gaint Boomerange Scythe!" Ryu swings both arms and makes all of his blades spin toegether as one gaint blade. They go around the whole ship, not missing a single spot of it, and return to Ryu. "I'm out now!" He jumps out of the ship throught a hole and once he gets out the whole ship just collapses into pieces. "Hahahaha! Did you die or am I going to have more fun?"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

((Stop breaking my ships. They're expensive.)) Sad
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Minato got out his 300 pound cannonball, "Alright! No more games!" He began to use force push on one side of the ball with one hand and force push on the other side of the ball with the other hand causing the Cannonball and spin at mind-boggling speeds, "Spinning...300 Pound...Cannon!!!" The Cannonball was launched at beyond god like speed toward Mara with enough destructive power to annihalate any obstacle in its path, even alloys 100 times stronger than steel!

----------------------------------

Back At The Battle with Ryu and Red Beard

Vice-Admiral Red Beard seemed to appear out of nowhere, "Sorry to dissapoint you! but it will take alot more than that to kill me!" Ryu grinned, "That's good, It wouldn't be any fun if I defeated you that easily! But pray tell, how did you manage to survive that without taking significant damage!?!" Vice-Admiral laughed a bit, "Well it's true I was in no position to dodge in time, I used my Jet Spirit Missile to stretch my arms and grab onto the rail of the ship and used the momentum to launch myself out of there in time before it collapsed!" Ryu extended his blades, "Ready for Round 3?" Red Beard laughed, "I was born ready!"
Spirit Kaioken Time: 30 Seconds

(Sorry for the ship, Irrational))

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:04 am

Seeing Minato prepare the attack, Mara was able to sidestep the cannonball and returned with her own attack. "Great Lunge!" Stepping forward and pushing her weapon towards her target, a glow emitted from the tip before a straight, glowing line shot from the weapon. Mara only then thought, If he can throw that without touching it, he can probably retrieve it the same way. I'm going to have to watch my back too.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 am

Minato side-stepped the blast and spoke, "Ryu Mei San!" Minato quickly sheathed his sword, causing an incredible sound that distorted Mara's hearing. Mara was now supposed to be off-guard/off-balance for a moment and that was all he-needed! He used his devil fruit powers to call the Cannonball back to him, basically to strike Mara in the backside! He then performs a legendary combo! "Kogarashi Tsumuji Arashi!" he draws his sword, turned around and launched a strike at Mara's chest then Jumps and makes another Strike this time at her head. Then he used the turning momentum to go into a spin vertically and slice at Mara's left Arm! Lets see how she survives being hit 4 times from 4 different directions! This battle's mine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next