One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1

Go down 
+3
Ryu Kazage
Layman Iconoclast
LightningGhost
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Mara was observing from a distance, watching the battle unfold. "Damn. There's no way I'm in that league." She spoke in a whisper to herself as the harsh wind from the battle washed over her hiding spot, carrying with it dust and sand. She did however, have a great deal of confidence in her superior. This location was the most secure of the World Government. No one man would be able to overpower it. All she had to do now was wait. Things would resolve themselves eventually.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: .....(grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:29 pm

".......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The dust clears and Xark is standing with his arm in front of him. "So this is the taste of simple shockwaves from you?! Now I really want to take your life energy!!" Xark rasies his fist. "But let me give it back to you and with a bonus!!" Xark suddently appears super fast above Dartz and with in less than a second he sends the energy from his arm. "Dark Impact!!" The blast from his arm that had absobered Dartz shockwaves does a gaint blast that it completely obliverates everything within the area of the whole base.

(I think the base is gone.....plus did you forget that energy like attacks will only help Xark out? You sould study more. And your going to need a new base)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:12 pm

The base was destroyed!!! Before that, Dartz used his "Soru" which was infinitely faster than a normal Soru. In less than a nanosecond, he was able to get to Red Beard, Kamuyamato, Mara, and himself out of the blast radius. Then he supersped back to the battlefield. However he wasn't alone, All of the Marine Admirals including the Fleet Marine Admiral were also there. They were all staring down Xark. Dartz spoke for the group, "Give it up, Xark. You may have destroyed our base, but you have lost the war. The fight ends now, you cannot compete against the 5 of us. I could have defeated you single-handedly. However since you destroyed my friend's homes, well you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that their not too happy with you. You are under arrest, move an inch, and you will vaporized in a nanosecond."

(This is the most realistic scenario considering Xark destroyed the base, and the Admirals are sitting there. So think about it. If you were an Admiral and your sitting in your office and it was blown to smithereens in front of you. Would you just sit there and do nothing, or would you proceed to beat the sh|t out of the little snot responsible. Cool My point exactly. )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:19 pm

gohan, just...........no I dont even want to get in to this so just stop it! (sobs)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Are you ok, Admin-Sama? What happened? Are you upset about something?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: i agree   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 pm

(I agree with admin-sama on this.......what was it?)

"This is between you and me Dartz! Or cant you beat me alone you wuss!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:29 pm

I am not depresed, nor will I ever be, for my oppinion about MOST Emos click on this LINK ... having that said what I meant to say is that you may have the admirals in there if they are nothing but innanimate objects that wont effect the story, at all (^_^)*** the sobs were sarcastic, and meant to be funny
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 pm

(lol yes its funny)

"I am not a coward! I can beat you by myself! These guys are only here to Destroy the Universe, should I happen to lose, which will never happen."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ....   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:40 pm

"Then enough with the stupid threats and fight me then! I dont care for the stupid Universe!"
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:59 pm

"Oh I will."

Dartz zoomed toward Xark at blinding speed, then disappeared at the last instant and reappeared behind Xark and attempted a Super Kick at the back of Xark's head. Xark easily blocked it and spoke, "Your going to have to do alot better than that!" He then threw a punch only to discover it was an after-image. He sensed something behind him only to turn around and see Dartz launching his, "I will honor you by using one of my strongest attacks! Rokushiki Ougi: Rokuougan!" at point-blank range!!! There was no time to dodge as the attack happened in less than a nanosecond(1/billionth second). The Power of the attack was normally many times stronger than a Reject Dial but because of Dartz insane degree of Superhuman Strength, the power of the attack is more like 300,000 Reject Dials!!! (A Reject Dial is 10 times stronger than an Impact Dial, and An Impact Dial can easily kill a human. So its like 3,000,000 Impact Dials)

(The Damage is internal, so I doubt that it can be absorbed)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:50 pm

((Xark's leech is inside of his body, the mutations are a result of that, so if any kind of damage is absorbale it would be internal))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...(grin)   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 am

Xark goes flying back and lands on the ground motionless. But then he opens his eyes and gets up. "Boy that was close, but thankfully you helped me out. That attack nocked my host out cold." Xark grins. "Now I have full control of this body." The mutation begins to spread to the rest of the body until he turned into a demon like monster. "You know, I'm getting hungry. Maybe I sould eat your body after I drain the life energy." Then in less than a 1/100000000 of a second, Xark appeared behind Dartz and lunged his right arm at his back.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 am

Dartz was completely overwhelmed by the 1/100,000,000 speed which was 100 times faster than his own. So there was no way he could of dodged and he took the hit full on. Dartz' spine was almost shattered by the attack. He coughed up blood and collapsed to his knees. "T...h...a..t.....di.d.n't....hu..r.t..at..a..l.l. Your..punches....a.re...*cough's more blood*...so.f..t"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: ...........   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:04 pm

(ok, I was playing along alittle but you are takeing this way out of proportion. That is SO godmoding there. I mean not even the CP9 could go that far in super human skills and somehow you can? Sorry but I don't buy it. Can an administrator back me up in this topic?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:38 pm

((gohan I dont care how strong Dartz is, that post ca;;s a hit and is totaly unreasnable, if he realy is that strong then we have some editing to do))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: thx   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:08 pm

thxs for the help admin
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm

(I didn't mean to call a hit, It was supposed to be a "Meant to" I will edit my post)

(As for Dartz yeh, I think thay may have been exaggerating. He can only lift/bench press: Approximately 20,000,000 Pounds or 10,000 Tons. His speed is actually only 5,000,000 m/s(Meters per second) or 11,184,569 Mph(Miles per Hour) and his reaction time is actually only 1/1,000,000 of a second. So he can't really do that. Sorry for the mistake. I did the math just now, so everything should be in order. I will edit the previous post)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:38 pm

(Edited)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm

((much beter (^_^) if you are bord (seeing as Ryu is ciurently off line) try out the who can get the last post game))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:09 pm

((Thanks))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:23 pm

((I just had Surgery))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:27 pm

((... Shocked K..... you, alright?))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:39 pm

((Yeh, Now I am. Though I still feel a little numb and dizzy from the anesthesia. Thank you for the concern))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: eget better   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:57 pm

(hope you get better)

Xark watches him on the ground. "Really then lets finish this then since your bored." Xark lunges his right arm to his face to take his life energy.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:24 pm

(Thank you, Ryu)

Dartz refused to give up he rolled over narrowly dodging Xark's lunge. Then he got to his feet and remembered his student, Mara, Cain D. Marko, and all the other people that Xark has hurt. Suddenly Dartz heard dramatic and powerful music playing in his head and then Something Snapped inside Dartz and he fell into a rage which knew no bounds! Lightning bolts started randomly striking the battlefield! "Xaaarrrrkkk!" The waves of the ocean started to violently intensify as if there was a powerful storm! "I won't let you get away with this!" Rocks began ripping from the ground and started to levitate/float/hover around Dartz! "I won't let you!" The lightning intensified! Even a few electrical sparks began to appear and disappear all around Dartz's body. "Admirals, you must leave this place now and take Mara, Kamuyamato, and Red Beard with you, got it?" The Admirals were hesitant to obey that order. "Grrrr!!! This is the last time I am going to tell you! Get out of here right now, Admirals!" Suddenly he gave off a huge power level, great enough to force even the strongest Marine Vice-Admiral to their knees! The Admirals knew that he was serious and feeling his Power Level increase at an exponential rate, they knew not to disobey a Captain. They began flying away when Xark laughed, "A Vivid Imagination. Only I decide, who leaves here today!" Xark points his finger at the Admirals in an attempt to blast them with a Dark-Based Projectile Attack! Dartz phased in front of Xark at incredible speed. He then grabbed Xark's hand! He squeezed hard! Effectively preventing Xark from unleashing his attack! Dartz spoke, "You just don't know when to stop! Enough is enough! First Cain, then Mara, and now my best friend/apprentice, Kamuyamato! You don't care! I can see that! Their lives mean absolutely nothing to you! Your not in the least bit sorry! Even now all you can think about is how to destroy me!" Xark struggled and eventually freed his hand from Dartz's grip. He then spoke, "How!?! How did you get so much stronger!?! I was 100 times stronger and faster than you just a moment ago!?!" Dartz yelled, "No More! No More!" He flexed his arm and his strength increased substantially as his arm visibly gained muscle mass! "Grrrr! Now you will know the horror......XARK!!" Dartz had more frequent bursts of electricity around his body! His power level continued to increase at a phenomenal rate! Xark replied, "What are you!?!" Dartz replied, "I am the hope of the universe! I am the answer to all living things that cry out for One Piece! I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" He then dashed toward Xark like a insanely Super fast Jet Rocket and delivered a hard right hook 'MEANT' to create an Immense Massive Crator from the shockwave and send Xark flying!!!

(Don't forgot the Meant, I didn't call a hit)

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1   Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryu and Minato Assassinate Mara!!! Chapter 1
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next