One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:58 am

Donny was blubbering in a corner, and he felt really sad. When he heard the fetch me some water he turned around, and then his face was creepy. He was filled with grimace and despair, enough to make a blind man cry, and then he whined, "WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:58 am

White hrryed off and ran back as fast as he could with a bucket of freash water and give him some a little at a time with his hands
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:03 am

Toto looked up at his crew, and began giving out orders to them, ((sorry if i mix some things up, like what your jobs on the ship might be, explain it in your posts if im wrong and we can just write it off as his sickness fudgin with his head)) "Donny, raise sails, Black, get up to the crow's nest and look for a nearby island that we can land at, White take the wheel, and Ru, please help me back to my bed, and then bring over some navigational charts... i dont know what this is, but d@nmed if im gunna die like this..."

((was that everyone?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:06 am

Donny continued sobbin, but followed orders. Unfortunately he was so emotional he pulled the sails really hard and the sails started tearing a little.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:08 am

((ill let black scold donny, since i cant see it, and for some reason... i get the feeling black woulda done it anyways =P))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 am

((yes))

White knew absolutly nothing about sailing, and I mean NOTHING, he phranticaly looked around for anything wheel shaped untill he found the helm, which was tied in place, he had no idea if he was suppose to move it or not

Black saw an island right away ((the one fwink is on)) and anounced it "Theres an island up ahead!" the captains sorders had been odd, Black was the beter poll rat and Dony was not dextrious at all, Ru knew how to sail, DOnny was the beter lifter, he was REALLY sick to be acting so irrationaly, he had always known his crew so well
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:19 am

((ok so...))
((Donny = First mate? / Loader ?
Black= Quartermaster / Pole Rat?
White = Cook / ???
Ru = Inventor / ???
Toto = Captain/navigator))
((i only put the ? next to things i was unsure if they fit, or if its not what you wanted to be feel free to fix anything you are unhappy with, and as for the ???, its only cause i cant think of a second type job))

Toto heard Black screaming outside, "What? land alre- ACHOO!" Toto sneezed and his arm went back to normal, in fact, all of his limbs were normal... but his torso from the base of his neck down to the top of his legs became full bear form, and his small bed collapsed underneath his weight. "SON OF A B***H! *Cough* whatever... lets just get over to that island... im gunna nap till we get there..."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:23 am

((this is how I thought of it

White: Cook / Cleaner (maid?) / odd jobs
Black: Loader / lookout / odd jobs
Donny: first mate
Ru: Inventor / shipwright / Navigator
Toto: Captain / navigator

but what ever, how did you guys think of it???))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 am

((I didn't think about it, so Admin-sama's version works... on another note would you continue with my fruit?))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:48 am

(( Yeah, Mister Admin summed it up pretty nicely. ))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm

((kk good to know, so B&W are the odd jobs, black on labor odd jobs, white on maidish odd jobs... Donny is the first mate [though tbh i don't really know what that job entails] Ru steers the ship when Toto issetting the charts and Toto steers when ru is workin on the ship or sleepin, and they do their things when they aren't doing their things... =) On a side note, whos going to continue"? i cant double post in the rp section))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:17 pm

((you may))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 pm

((but im a ROLEY POLEY RIGHT NOW! i dont wunna =( ... I SHALL CREATE AMBIANCE THEN! forgive me for playing your characters just this once... but i think its perfection))

Toto's ship the "Bamboozled" came upon the shore of the island they had spotted a few hours, Donny had lifted the anchor off the deck and thrown it into the water, catching his foot in the chain and going overboard with it. White and Ru were both panicking on the deck trying to pull the heavy anchor up in an attempt to help Donny while black was still up in the crows nest laughing till tears came out. Toto emerged from his cabin, wrapped in a blanket, he had the ears of a panda, a tail, and his hands and feet were huge paws... all of which were highly peculiar enough even without them being attached to a 4'3" tall man with 5'oclock shadow. Toto walked towards the dinghy that had been set up to go ashore, carefully setting himself inside the boat, Donny had been pulled back up on the deck thanks to White and Ru, and Black had climbed down the mast and made his way to the dinghy Toto was currently in.

((i think thats enough... i only did the Donny thing cause so far, everything youve done has been slightly clumsy, but hilarious, and i thought it matched perfecty... not sure if Black would have laughed at it or just sat there, but... i went with my gut ^^ and as for Ru and White... probably the most normal people on the ship... so... they did the normal thing =P ))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

White strolled hurryed along the shore amazed at everything while Black lagged behind with his hands in his pockets
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Toto sneezed again, causing him to grow a large panda nose oozing with snot... "We need to find a doctor fast... this is starting to get on my nerves..." Esclaimed Toto, who had been looking at the horizon of dense jungle with small mountaintops in the background.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:05 am

((Fwink we are on your island))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 pm

(He's making a new topic for this arc right?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 pm

((I donno, but I was thinking wed at lest meet fwink first, but maybe t would be beter to fight someone first))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Gula walked around the town, looking for customers. However, this was a small island, with an even smaller town. Most of the people depended on thier family to care for them when they were sick, and there really weren't any serious diseases plaguing the city. Gula decided he shoudl leave the island and search for patients elseware. However, to leave he needed a boat. And to get a boat he needed money. and money was one of the many luxuries he did not have. So, Gula was stuck on the island until he could find a way to make some money, or at least get on a boat for free.
Having nothing better to do, Gula ventured into the forest in search of medicinal herbs , and anything edible he could find. As he searched randomly, Gula heard a peculiar, but rather familiar, noise; like wind was being forced trough a small hole. He dismissed this as an exotic birds call and continued his search. A few minutes later he heard it again, closer this time. After a few seconds he recognized the sound, someone was sneezing!
finally an opportunity to use my expertise the old man thought as he hurried towards the sound. Gula broke through the foliage, encountering a group of men(and a woman) slowly making the trek along the beach towards the shore. Among them was a small man, wrapped in blankets, who had an odd white furry nose. This nose reminded Gula of something, but he could not quite put his finger on it...

Last edited by Fwink on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:13 am

"HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF THE CONCUBINE! WHO THE BLUE H--L IS THAT?!" Toto exclaimed pointing at the wrinkled and almost terrifying looking man standing before them, who oddly enough was staring at Toto's panda nose.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am

(Group of men? I take offense I do)

Ru jumps back as her captain freaks, looking into his direction. "...Is that one of those ogaa bogaa men they talk about on those national lines magazines?" Ru says, staring at him from the distance between them
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:31 am

((i'm sorry, fixed))
"OOGA BOOGA MAN!" the witch doctor exclaimed! "i would have you know that i am a very qualified doctor specializing in herbs and medicines." Gula had learned over the years that the term voodoo Witch Doctor, one that was so revered in his home village, was seen as, well frankly scary to the rest of the world. While he couldnt give up his traditional clothes, the one tie he had left with his home island, Gula had learned that it often comforted people to tell them he was simply a doctor
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am

"DOCTO- A-A-ACHOO!" Toto sneezed, causing his head to expand fully into the shape of a panda, and his limbs as well, leaving his torso its normal small size. "ugh... if you're really a doctor... do something about this, i feel like im dying every time i sneeze..."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:09 am

White jumped up and huged the strnager titghtly "Oba-saaaaan plase help captain-samaaaaa I have cookies" he was frightningly cute but this was sort of weird, Black looked at him funny "White, dont hug strange men"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:12 am

((that should be a life lesson for everyone... NEVER hug strange men...))

Toto cocked one of his eyes so they were bigger than the other while looking at white hugging the strange old man, "Hey black... remind me to give you and white some off time so you can teach white some common sense..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next