One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:11 pm

"Gula looked at Toto quizzically for a moment. Then he assumed a knowing expression. "You have..." he paused for effect "A disease that i have never see nor heard of before."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Toto's jaw dropped, "DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW JACK S--T IF YOU DONT YOU CREEPY OLD MA-ACHOO!" Toto sneezed and went back to normal, then something strange happened... his body parts started to change more rapidly, and would go between normal form and panda form without him even sneezing. ((think spongebob with the anchor arms thing)) "AaAAaAaaaaAhhH Do sOmetHiNG DoC IM stArTIn tO fEeL WierD!" Toto said, clearly in pain and exhausted from the constant shape shifting.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:59 pm

White, much like he always did, internalized this as his own fault "waaa what did I DO? Im sorry Im sorr I'm-" Black picked him off of Gula "White... buddy... let the doctor do his work" he HATED when his brother got like this, even if it was his fault why the he11 should white care? then again careing wasnt Black's strong point
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:09 am

"well look at you!" the witch doctor shouted accusingly. "There are NO diseases that i've even heard RUMORS of that make people turn into panda's and back again! even with sneezing."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:25 am

Toto looked at his crewmates, "I DonT CaRE whiCh One oF yOu ExplAiN iT So LonG aS he kNOwS!"

((The panda panda no mi, so that hes got at least SOME sort of symptons to work with, plus tot isnt exactley capable of going into deep conversation right now id imagine >.>))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:33 am

((mimiu or allister post))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 am

((yeah i know why ur turning into a panda, but my char doesnt =) so i thought it'd be funny))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:25 am

Ru looks at both of them with a puzzled look, "Well uh...Ooga, our captain has a devil fruit power, a zoan type one to be exact, it allows him to shift in and out of a panda shape at will, as you can obviously see now, if I had to guess whats causing the switch, I'm sure it'd be a virus that's tinkering with that, though I have no idea how a virus could do something to a devil."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 am

((fwink i know you knew, im only said that cause i didnt think you could get that out of ["I DonT CaRE whiCh One oF yOu ExplAiN iT So LonG aS he kNOwS!"] lol))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 pm

"OH! well that makes this much easier!" Gula walked towards the sniffling captain. "First, lie down before you hurt yourself." he said, motioning towards the sand.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Toto was too tired to make his way over to where the doctor was patting the soft looking sand, and fell onto his back where he was, causing a small plume of sand to rise up around his misshapen body. "Care... not... just cure me... pleeeeease..." Toto whined pathetically before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 am

"No don't fall asleep! i need to ask you about your symptoms!" Gula said in desperation. Unfortunately the small man/big panda was already in a deep slumber brought upon by the fatigue of his disease. "Sigh, guess i'll just have to figure it out myself." Gula went to work, first he placed his hand on the mans forehead, confirming that he had a fever. Then he looked down the mans throat, which was not as red as he expected. He already knew that sneezing was a symptom, and judging by the blankets, this patient was getting chills.
After a few minutes of examination, Gula came up with a diagnosis. "His body is experiencing repeated switched between hypothermia and high fevers. When in human form, he cools down faster, and so his body has trouble functioning and it's immune system breaks down. This allowed a virus to give him the common cold. However, when he changes to panda form, his body heats up with the extra fur, giving him a fever and intensifying his symptoms. Since he switches so often, his body does not know how to regulate his temperature while in its different forms. That is why his body has been randomly changing, his body is trying to regulate its temperature. Since the body is spending so much energy on regulating the temperature, it is not effectively fighting the virus and so his cold has gotten worse and progressed quickly. What he needs most is rest. I'll prepare some herbs to reduce the symptoms and help his body find a stasis."
The witch doctor attempted to make this understandable, but he expected that it still flew over the crew's heads. He then rummaged through his back, brought out some plants and a mortar and pestle. "Could someone build a fire please so i can boil some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Black stood up and gathered materials White sat there amzed at the mans intelagence "Oba-san.... how do you know all this?" he asked innocently
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:10 pm

((Oba-san is aunt... i think you're lookin fer Oji-san))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm

((Ba = elder anyways but I think it would be cute if White got it wrong))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:58 pm

((true enough ^^))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:21 am

"I've was trained by the elders of my village since i was young. Beyond that i have amassed a large mental library of medicinal experience over my long life." The old man said. He then took out a kettle and started to boil water. after bubbles started to form, Gula dropped some ground leaves and roots into the brew. He then let it steep for a few minutes before emptying it into a cup. He then set the cup aside to cool as he waited for Toto to wake up. He then dropped some leaves into the mortar and spat into it. He ground up the leaves and his spit until he had a nice green mush. This he also set aside for Toto. "So what's a ragtag bunch of kids like you doing around here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

((that spit isnt going anywhere near me you creepy old man))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:34 am

White cureld his legs up to his body and rocke back and forth as he sat on the sand, he seemed odly reminisant as if he were much older "well we only stoped here because Captain got sick, but ummm.... well I dont know if Im suppose to tell you this but we are kinda sorta pirates. We were doing pretty well before he got sick but we had to stop here, good thing your here though"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:39 am

((spit has been proven to have healing properties, and your character doesnt know about it =P ))
"Pirates, hmmm... i've traveled with them before, a fun bunch, not the sharpest tools in the shed, but definitely fun."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:41 am

((do you actualy have a POST fwink?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 am

((just cause tot doesnt know about doesnt mean White doesnt, and if anyone would keep something germ ridden away from his captain, i feel itd be the crews Maid =P ))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:47 am

((Gula is a completely healthy human being, i wouldn't call his spit "germ-ridden", your body on the other hand...))

Last edited by Fwink on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:49 am

((I cant double post Mad ))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:51 am

Donny was watching the whole time in silence, but he got too curious. "So we could've just spat on him and he'd be better?" Donny asked curious, while preparing to hock a loogey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next