One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!

Go down 
+2
Future Shock
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Empty
PostSubject: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:49 am

Narrowly escaping from Albastara, Malik and his two (three) new crew mates continued to travel across the sea. Their new ship, the weasel, wasn't in too good of shape. It had been damaged back in the fight, and needed more than one carpenter to fix it.
Malik docked the ship, tieing it to the dock, and trotting down the path. Itachi and Chan followed behind him, while Tsunami stayed resting on his head.

((Needed RPers:
Malik Slim -- InTents
Locat Marsh -- Frog Dragon
Goran -- McTurbo
Josh Saros -- Joshsaros

Genshi -- Genshi
Hikaru Kadono -- Ibluemoon

2 others may join; to join the crew or to be random))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am

(so I just keep the story going?)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:53 am

((Yeah, join in somewhere. We'll recruit you during this Water 7 thing.))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:11 pm

The waves were crashing rather hard. One thing that was washed ashore was a young man. He had a white ponytail and 2 swords. Along with him, several logs and ropes. He was coughing up water.

"We-where am I? Oh man, my raft, I spent ten minutes on that."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm

As Malik walked, Itachi stopped. The weasel pointed his nose in the direction of a beach.
"We're not going that way, we need to go to the village to get supplies" Malik said, continuing to walk.
Itachi didn't follow. He just stayed back, urging Malik to go in the direction of the waves. Sighing, Malik followed him, and was lead to a man who had washed ashore. He looked like he was in bad shape.
"Oh my god, are you okay? What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 pm

"I- I realy don't know, I fell in the water, passed out. And know I'm here. I'm Genshi, i'm looking for a crew. " He sat down, feeling rather tired.

"I can't really swim. I ate a devil fruit." He raised his hand and a grey substance covered it. "The Kure kure no mi (Clay clay fruit). Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:38 pm

"I'm Malik, Malik Slim."
He was going to wait before asking this guy to join the crew... He could be dangerous, and he could be an enemy in disguise.

((I think we should wait for the others to log on, they need to RP a little.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:58 pm

"More devil fruits?" Locat commented, not having reacted until now. "I'm Locat Marsh." He walked up to Genshi "I'll leave your joining to the captain." He then turned to the others "We do need more supplies. The ship barely had anything in the way of shipwright's supplies." He waved the others to come. "My old captain, Arnold Kaara keeps shop here. I'm sure I could get a discount from the old fart."
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm

"Wow, that would be the third Devil's fruit user in our crew, not counting the weasels..." Goran yawned and scratched his bare chest. "By the way, do we have any proper shipwrights on our crew? What are our crewmembers by the occupation anyways? Well, I'm a navigator, but what about the others?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:24 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, I have nothing better tio do, so I'll help you guys out. So you're in need of a shipwright? I'll keep my eyes peeled."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:36 pm

"Err, actually. I am a shipwright. At least by what I can do. I never picked the profession, but in my old crew, they left keeping the ship together to me, so I learned with practice" Locat says.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 pm

"Whoa, your a shipwright?! Intense! What about you Goran?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:40 pm

"He just said he's a navigator" Locat said with a low tone and a flat face.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm

"Oh yeah, sorry, I don't listen very well." Malik said. "I'm an animal trainer, not really any specific profession"

((I didn't see that post, ssrry ><))
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:18 pm

"Well, I cook. Quite well actually. do you have one of those?'
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:46 pm

"Not yet, Welcome aboard, well if you want to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Josh yawned, stepping out from the ship. Well, they'd got away from the gang of thugs back at the last port, but as the others had caused the problem in the first place, he wasn't all that thrilled, and hadn't decided on whether to join with them or not. For now at least, there was no point splitting up, so he made his way down the gangway, approaching the others.
"Do you have any idea what we're here for?" He asked the others, already bored.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:01 pm

"Yes, supplies and some extra help to our ship's repair." Malik replied, getting up. "By the way, what's your position in this crew?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:25 pm

"Regardless, I think we should be going now" Locat starts walking towards the city "We've wasted enough time."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:30 pm

"true"
Malik followes, walking towards the city. Apperantly, the city streets are all filled with water, so they need to buy these wierd draghon-like creatures, to help them get around. Malik purchased one of the smaller ones, hoppping into tyhe water with it and going down the sreets.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Genshi, decided to help them.

"I'll go to a store and buy some supplies for you guys".

Genshi ran into town looking for a store.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 pm

"Water 7. It has been a while since I was last here." Goran shook his head. "Well, a friend of mine lives here, so I'm going to go see him. See ya later." Goran hopped on the back of the Yagara Bull he rented. Soon, he was already out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:07 pm

"I'll go find the old fart's shop" He went to find a bull renter and rented himself a Yagara which he then hopped on the back of and while going behind Goran for a short while, he soon took another turn and disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:29 pm

"Huh." Malik exclaimed. "It seems I've been ditched by my own crew"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Josh looked over at malik. "Dont count me. I havn't decided whether I respect you enough to follow you yet." He said, walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!   Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel pirates; journey to Water 7!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next