One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 pm

White smiled "oh thank you so much Ru-chan" he said a little bewildered
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:12 pm

"Hey, no problem, its a crew, not a slave ship, everyone should help everyone" Ru says, picking up pieces of the glass and wiping any of the blood off if he was cut with a wet cloth.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 pm

Donny laughed a little and then thought about something funny. He survived but the shark took his fish! The shark never was after him but the fish!!! Donny explained this and then waited for everyone to respond. He ate some more of White's food as well, "yumm!" he yelled/
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 pm

White stoped for a moment "not a slave ship" he repeaded very softly before geting back to work seemingly much less frazzled, soon he was done with her help and set new food on the table, Black ate with out saying anything (as usual) and White had cairfully made abslutly sure here were no nuts in any of the food, he began humming again as he statred the dishes
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:23 pm

"After all this good food I feel like I am super strong! I could take down anyone! I could dive into that pool and bring back the shark!" Donny yelled cleaning one of his plates. He smiled and then looked at White "thank you for the good food!" He ran off preparing to jump in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 pm

White called back "wait your suppose to wait after eating before you swim!" but he was already out the door

Black was still eating "I hope he dosnt allmost drown that man takes a load of risks even though he knows we have no doctor"
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Ru watches Donny run off "...he's more and more like a child every time I listen to him" she says, followed by a weak giggle to herself. Ru also finishes her rice and picks her bowl up, moving and placing it over the counter and into the sink. "That was delicious White, thanks for the breakfast" she says, facing and looking at White, giving him a weak wave, she walks out of the dining quarters and onto the deck.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Donny jumped in after the shark. He swam around but didn't know where it was. He felt horrible knowing it had the advantage. He heard a quick fwish in the water and then was rammed in the back. He grabbed it and threw it out of the water. It went flying but landed back in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:35 pm

White took the dish in to the vale of soapy hot water "your welcome" he said beaming once again, after the dishes he would have to cook for the captain, if he ever woke up, he was usually second to last, today Black had woken before him.

Black finished eating and got up, he really didnt have anything planed but was not yet willing to dedicate himself to the days work, he leaned back again picking his teeth, it was about seven forty five now
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Ru, about 7 feet from the dining area, watches a large shark go flying into the air, she shrugs it off and continues to walk to the center of the deck, sitting on the bench that's around the (I can't remember the word for the large wooden pole that holds up the main sail, but that x.x)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm

The shark clamped on Donny's shoulders and he barely climbed up on the deck. It was a trap all along in which he planned to get the shark on board. "Get White!!!" He yelled hoping someone would show White the catch. He slammed his other shoulder in the shark once it had released him from the bite.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:55 pm

The twins came out together, Black simply let out a low whisle but White reveled in child like amusment
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 pm

"Can you cook it?" Donny asked drooling already. He felt great pride, but didn't want to brag. He only called White out there because he knew that it could be cooked.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 am

White's cooking knowledge had come from years of "cook it right or I'll beat you" style teaching so where as he knew no real recipes he had amazing instant about food "I can try" he said sort of enthusiatically
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 am

"Yay! One question though... Why is the captain still asleep?" Donny asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 am

Black helped pick up the shark "Drunk?" he said with a touch or relisum to his voice
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:51 am

"He's drunk??" Donny asked curiously. "I'd think he would wake up drunk or not, the shark crash was loud."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 am

on an island not too far away
Gula the witch doctor walked around a small port city. he attracted many the odd stare from the local, and was generally avoided. he had just ditched the last crew that accepted him as their doctor because they called him an "old man" in a disrespectful tone and only valued his medical expertise. Bah, people these days just got no respect for their elders. i need to find a crew who will appreciate me for who i am, a crew that that travels to the ends of the earth and beyond in search of adventure, a crew thats both strong and wise, like the revered old Panda back home
Gula walked on thinking about his encounter with the Panda, how his staff would not break under the panda's swipe, how the claw marks were clearly etched into its side. He ran his old hands over the marks, remembering his village.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:31 am

( I can't wait anymore, sorry)

Ru puff sighs, the captain being an insanely heavy sleeper apparently. Ru stands up and goes to the bow of the ship and sits at the edge, calmly sitting as the wind blows against her.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:52 am

As Black and Donny hauled the shark in to the lower decks White, finally no longer wearing his apron, sat next to her, outside of housework he really didnt need to do anything around the ship, that was Black's job. White streched like a cat might with both arms leaning farward and inward and let out an adorable yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:55 am

Ru chuckles a bit and drops her hat onto White's head, trying to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:57 am

White was suprised but only for a split second, he tuged at the hat on his head a little, it looked like the panda was eating his head. The two sat there, content for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 pm

((might we just forget orph for the time bieng?))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:04 pm

(We could say he's sick, and that's why we're looking for a doctor)
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:06 am

((I think thats a great idea, have someone go check on him then say he's come down with some unknown disease.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next