One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 pm

"Hey White" Ru looks down over to him, "The captain seems to be sleeping for quite some time, think we should check on him and see whats taking so long?" she says with a curious face.

(Sorry, didn't realize it was my turn to post)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:22 pm

White sighed, he didnt want to wake up the captain early if there wasnt but he wouldent want to leave him if he was hurt or something "Okay do you wanna go or should I?"
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:50 pm

"Might be better if we double team it, less punishment if there's two targets." she says, nodding with a sweat drop.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:55 pm

they moved in to the deck and knocked softly "C-captain-sama....?"
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Ru, after waiting about a minute, knocks again "We're coming in" she says as she opens the door and walks inside, "You need to wake up.."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:34 pm

White's eyes ajusted to the dark rooms dank wooden interiour as he rubed them "Captain?" he dint see any movement
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Ru moves White into the front and creeps behind him with her hands on his shoulders as they move into the room.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 pm

((white is sort of hard to hide behind, I dobt he would work well as a shiled LOL))

Something was wrong "Captain are... are you alright? c-captain say something please" he still wasnt moveing or saying anything
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm

(( Yeah, that was kind of the point XD;)

"C-can you see him?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:01 pm

White was unsure if he could or not, the room was dark, he didnt want to check either "well umm no but..." he satred nerviously
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:05 pm

"I...I say we get Donny to go do it, he'll do it without a second thought!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 pm

WHite noded and backed out of the room
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Ru almost shuts the door, leaving it creaked open, leaving as she does "Where'd he run off to again?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:44 pm

"he was umm... oh right he was taking the shark down below with Black...." white said looking around to see if they were up yet
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 pm

((..... hello? Allister? Mimui?))
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:41 pm

( I was kinda waiting for him )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:16 pm

((okay... Alister?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:39 pm

((dunno what's going on.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:40 pm

((captain's not moving, WHite and Ru are to scared to check on him))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The panda pirates, journey of the seas   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:04 pm

"Hello?" Donny asked while knocking on it, and then he smiled, "nobodies answering." He grabbed the door and unhinged it, "guys check it out."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 am

they moved inside but white hid behind him
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:42 pm

"Your the big brave man! You go see how he'd doing" Ru said, giving Donny a push forward.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 am

((im in the middle of reading the rp, so i should be posting in a couple of minutes... sorry for the trouble ><))

Toto rustled under his blankets, his face flushed and his head pounding. His cremates had been making an awful amount of noise and Toto snapped as Donny snapped his cabin door off its hinges, Toto stood up out of his bed, the light from the unhinged door shining on his sweaty face unfocusing his vision, "WHO THE H**L DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKIN MY DOOR OFF THE HINGES! AND YOU TWO! MAKIN SO MUCH NOISE SO EARLY IN THE MORNING! I OUTTA-" but before Toto could finish yelling at his crew he had collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:53 am

"c-captain-sama!" White said shivering, extremly afraid, Black was still assuming he was drunk "hangovers huh?"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 am

Toto was lying on the floor, breathing heavily, and extremely dehydrated... then the strangest thing happened... Toto sneezed, and the lower half of his body transformed into his full panda form, while his upper half stayed normal. "Uuuugh... one of you snag me some water... i'm not feelin so well..." With another sneeze, Toto's lower body had turned normal again, but his right arm turned half panda, and was nearly the size of his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea   The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Panda Pirates, journey of the sea
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next