One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego

Go down 
+2
nikz200
inyuyasha47
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Empty
PostSubject: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm

As the anubis began to sail away from the wreakage of jaya island they finally took some time to relax

mark: "phew we got away safely"

jack: "yeah that was close"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Anubis laughed "HAHAHAHAH, now we are heading to shbondy arch, there are some people to meet there, AHAHAHAAHAHA"

Satoshi only nods at this
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:21 am

Anubis nods and looks to Mark "Mark prepare some food , and Jack make sure the cannons are functioning properly, AHAHAHAHAHAA" Anubis calls his pet hawk to go and scout the area
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 am

mark and jack: "yes sir"

they run off to do there jobs
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:46 am

mark: "so jack who do you think will join our crew next i hope a engineer because we need help"

jack: "me too man"

they countinue to work and watch for the next island to appear over the horizen
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 am

Anubis sees the island, Shabondy is quite famous "OK MEN, on the deck for a briefing, we need to discuss some things before entering the island!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 am

(I'd like to join too, but my character that is on the Sabaony right now is still unapproved =/)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 am

((go ahead and join when youre ready dude))
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:56 am

mark and jack: "ok sir"

mark: "what is it captain"
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 am

after a long journey from his home island he had finally made it to shabondy archapalego harry was so happy to have made it there so quickly he was low on food and supplies and needed to restock so he heads to the market.

harry: "wow what a cool looking place"

harry walks through the market and just enjoys the sight of all the new and wonderous things.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:27 am

After months of traveling Ryan finally lands on Sabaody Archipelago. He jumps off his small ship and looks around at how the people look he hears a man in the distance

"Hey You"

Ryan looks over to see a fat man at a stall with a sign the read "Bon Chari". Ryan looks at the man with disgust at how big he was he then spoke

"What do you want with me old man"

The guy frowns up at Ryan then puts a big smile on his " How would you like to purchase one of my Bon Chari to help you get around this island"

Ryan looks at the guy "Does it look like my legs are broke" Ryan then begins walking towards grove 1 to find something enjoyable to do
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

Anubis walks up and down while explaining "No Causing trouble on this island, i was once here when i was still a prince, and it has a lot o implications. ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING TILL I SAY SO GOT IT??"

Satoshi nodded"Yes captain"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

Ryan was quickly surrounded by a dozen bounty hunters and pirates while walking around grove one the leader a man with a huge sword, a Grey beard and a bald jumped down from a tree and begin smirking at Ryan
"My,My if it isnt Ryan the man who slaughtered and entire village, you have such a big bounty on your head for such a young lad "
Ryan looked around to see the bounty hunters/pirates surround him and began to smirk.
"Before you start with your threats i suggest you go get some more skilled man because this group full of rookies isnt gonna cut it "
The old mans face turn bright red with anger
"Who the hell do your think you are you got damn brat" he then pulls his sword out and yelled "everybody attack"
Ryan smiled with joy and pulls out his sword "Flash Dance" with great speed Ryan begin killing the bounty hunters one by one until the leader was the last one standing
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

Anubis heard some fighting in the dstance, he quickly grabbed some food"Well here is the thing , come back in a few hours, we will meet back at the ship, remember no fighting!!, im off" Anubis jumps off the ship and runs towards the sounds of battle.
Satoshi sighs "Well you heard the captain, you guys go ahead , ill stay here and guard the ship."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:39 am

The leader stood in shock to see all of his men defeated so fast y some one so young Hahaha wow your reputation certainly proceeds you ill give you that but if you think im gonna fall as easy as these weak fools your wrong"
The leader then pulles his huge swords out and it begin to glow red the guy then swings his sword and a huge fire ball shoots out his sword
Ryan jumped hard to the left to avoid the fireball but his leg got burned.
"Son of a Bitch!!!!" Ryan then stands up and uses soru and appeared right in front if the old man" that was your last mistake" Jordan then swings his sword chopping the mans head off as blood sprouted everywhere. Ryan then sheaths his sword and begin picking beri from off the men
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 am

Anubis let out a laugh while watching the man take the berri "Hey youre pretty good, all these guys were taken out in a instant, AHAHAHAHAHAA" Anubis finishes off the bread in his hand
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:57 am

Ryan hears someone laughing and turns around after looting off the last guy and sees a guy walking up talking Ryan quickly recognized the guy from wanted posters he saw on a previous island "My My of all the things i figured i find here, who would of thought i would meet the exiled prince"
Ryan said while walking toward Anubis
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:01 am

Anubis laughs louder "So you know me huh? i wonder how you do?AHAHAHAHAAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 am

Ryan smirks "Who could not know the prince who failed miserable in trying and take over his country" Ryan then crouches down in front of Anubus " but who could not admire you for trying something so cool"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am

Anubis laughs "HAHAHHAAAHA, yes that was a failed attempt, thanks to some particular people, and who are you exactly my friend? "
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:16 am

Ryan looks up at Anubis " the names Ryan" Ryan then looks behind him and sees one the bounty hunters get back up and running away " Hey you where the hell do you think your going" the guy stops in his tracks in fear of being killed
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:19 am

Anubis simply grins "DESERT Spada" A sand blade goes across and mercilessly cuts down the bounty hunter. Anubis doesnt seem at all affected "So Ryan right? i have a pirate crew and you seem strong, you wanna join? ahhahaah"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:28 am

Hahaha pirate crew huh what makes you think i can be trusted enough to join a crew" Ryan said while walking over to the head of the pirate leader
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:32 am

Anubis laughs as well "HAHAHAAHAAH, i believe you possess many qualities Ryan, i dont need heroes, i need powerful people that can make our dreams a reality, the dream to become the strongest and most feared in this ocean, i simply need that, your past does not concern me, after all i too have a difficult past, AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, so(anubis extends his hand) what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:44 am

Ryan looks at Anubis" i tell you what ill follow you and only you and ill help you achieve your goal because doing so will allow me to make my dream come true" Ryan grabs and shake Anubis hand "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego   serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: the anubis pirates, journey to the island of Shabondy archapaelego
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next