One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The item thread

Go down 
+6
Irrational
keymaster
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Iggy
Thatoneguy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The item thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 am

You go to the place that was spelled right, but that was a fake. There is a giant 100 foot tall rock that hates you and rocky, especially rocky. It can breathe fire and shoot lasers out of its eyes.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:20 am

I quickly step around to the giant rock's side. After all, Knowing Rocky all these years I can safely assume that rocks can not turn as they have no limbs to do so with. Safely out of its attack range, I start annoying it with high speed, repetitive questions regarding Rocky's whereabouts.

The item thread - Page 3 Adventure_6
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:23 am

Shockingly enough it turned toward you and spat flames. The heat was really hot.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 am

AAAH NINJA! its a good thing im an assasin, i know ninjas one weakness! BOOBIES! i whip out a dirty magazine and throw it at him! DODGE THAT ATTACK MUAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 am

The ninja pillow turns into a perv frog pillow and eats the mag.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:51 am

I pull out a deep fryer and a french man from my bottomless bag of tricks, and shout, "FREE FROG LEGS COOK EM YOURSELF!!!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 am

The pillow turns into a bomb. And then it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:54 am

((Irrational, you have started something beutiful with these little cartoons!))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 am

i grab the french man and use him as a shield, he scrams out, "MY GOD! ZEEZ FROG LEGZ ARE BOMBZ! VIVA LA REVOLUTION! CROSSIANTS AND NAPOLEAN SO ON AND SO FORTH!!!" he dies

luckily, through all that the man i was targeting to kill hadnt woken up yet, so i silently walk up to him pour the grease from the deep fryer onto his face
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:55 am

and i totally agree with iggy on that one... even if he didnt see donkey kong...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:56 am

((Hey, I already killed myself over that one, gimme a break!))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 am

The explosion turns into a pillow with a gun. Then the pillow shot the sleeping man before you could kill him.

Iggy: you have to save yourself from the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:04 am

wait wait.. so... ninja-san... you're here for the same thing i am? hmmm... wunna grab some fried steak? i didnt use the all of the grease...
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:05 am

HOLY CRAP! OH MY DEAR SWEET LORD! THE ROCK CAN $%&^ING MOVE!

The item thread - Page 3 Adventure_7
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am

The pillow turned to a bull, and charged at you.

You bet i can! The rock yelled,
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:12 am

"ENOUGH!" I shout, pulling out my super soaker and fire. Due to the incredible heat of the giant rock, the water should cause his rocky hide to shatter! "NOTHING WILL KEEP ME FROM MY FRIEND!"

The item thread - Page 3 Adventure_8
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 am

The rock isn't hurt, and then it has a rock attack. It dies, you should get back on the plane.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:24 am

I get back in my [futuristic fighter jet] and continue my search, this time heading to the albe-whatever.

The item thread - Page 3 Adventure_9
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:27 am

You walk into a supreme headquarters. It is mgs4 level security, and if you die the pilot will say Irr Irr Irrationaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:40 am

I don a clever disguise and make my way through the complex. No one will know it is me.

The item thread - Page 3 Adventure_10
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:42 am

A large exclamation mark appears above your head as a potato running the metal detector finds something odd. He grabs his AK47 and blasts at you.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 am

The potato's tiny appropriately sized AK-47 is incapable of causing me physical harm. I eat a baked potato.

The item thread - Page 3 Adventure_11
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:48 am

"TORO!" i scream as the bull charges me, pulling a red sheet from my sack of endless goodies! MUAHAHA! i then pull a horse out of my sack, hop on it, grab a rope and lasso and throw it around the bull pillows neck, HA! IVE GOT YOU NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:49 am

((hey irrational, what program do you make those things in? its obviously not paint...))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:50 am

You grab the potato and stick it in your mouth then it exploded. You're not dead, but it kinda hurt. Kinda. Then an alarm goes off playing a cool techno music. Letam Xer breaks in and attacks you with it's rock lasers.

Orphen, The bull turns into a bomb again. You see where this is going. And then it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The item thread
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next