One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The item thread

Go down 
+6
Irrational
keymaster
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Iggy
Thatoneguy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

The item thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:26 pm

I make a burger. What!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:52 pm

You do that, but time is reversed and you're right where you were after you win the fight.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 pm

"Ribbot! Kill mode! Kill mode! Kill mode!!!" I yell urgently, Ribbot salutes, then he begins to transform in to thr mighty ribotron! He is 5 times the size he was before and has better wiepons! and he looks coler. "Awsme, now fire the zero lazer!" Ribbot fires a big lazer at captan falcom!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Captain falcon says these words "Fire! Earth! Wind! Water! Heart! Go planet!" then suddenly captain planet appears out of no where. "By your powers combined I am captain planet!!!" suddenly Captain falcon fused with captain Planet to form Falcon Planet! He dodged the laser by jumping back, but accidentally bumped into teh back of it.
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 pm

((C-Captan falcon AND captain planet, AT ONEC!? Do you hate me? Sad ))
I faint at the sight of the two legedns, but ribbot goes to auto mode and throws some sludg on some near by children, that should distract captain planet.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:06 pm

((I don't hate you, I just love the two captains))

Falcon Planet was uneffected, he was part falcon too. Fortunately captain crunch came along and casted Crunchberry! on ribbot
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:31 pm

After I win what fight?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:41 am

The one with Ronald McDonald/
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:43 am

So now what?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:44 am

You win! Please take your happy meal and leave before the lawyers come.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:49 am

alright. yay.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 am

I would just like to congratulate PorcupineMan for starting this beautiful thread, which still remains the most replayed to after all these months! I think this thread actually wiped out a dry spell we were going through at the time. Hooray for you! I would also like to thank Irrational for adding those little cartoon tidbits, that really added to the fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The item thread   The item thread - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The item thread
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22