One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))

Go down 
+10
Newspeak
y dau cymraeg
Captain Clearwater
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
Gael
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Empty
PostSubject: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:37 pm

[[Meeting room , marineford]]

The room was filled with high ranking officials, they all looked very angry and disappointed. Then suddenly one of the marines spoke "THIS IS A DISASTER!!! NOT ONLY WAS THE ATLANTIS WAR BEEN A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME , BUT NOW STEEL PIRATES HAVE GAINED MORE POWER!!!" Another marine massaged his head "Jeez.... its a complete disaster too now that Wally has turned traitor on us....." On the other side in the darkness sat the fleet admiral, he sighed as the bickering continued, the other marines looked to him for answers. He then said in a hushed tone "That was a disaster..... the number of pirates on Wallys crew was enough to make him a world power....."

The marines murmered and then one said "You mean now he is a yonkou?!!" The fleet admiral nodded his head. The others were sweating, this news was mixed, on one hand, the presence of a new yonkou would make piracy more harder for certain pirates, but it meant that they had one more thing to worry about amongst everything else. A voice spoke from the den den mushi , it was one of the gorosei "It is for this reason, we have seen a need to act, we have spoken to the fleet admiral and few other members , and the Gorosei are also in agreement, you are the best man for the job, since you are the only one who has fought on equal footing with both Wally Roberto and Anubis. You are also considered a hero for your past acts, and it is for this reason, we have decided you are the best candidate for Admiral... should you choose to accept it, Vice Admiral Nishki D Rock!!!!"

On the other side of the room sat a solitary man, he wore a cap and bore a scar on his cheek. He had a marine cap on along with his flowing coat. Nishki D Rock was now the centre of attention in this room. He was considered a hero of the marines a man of upstanding class amongst the marines. He adjusted his cap as he got up and saluted. His face was not one of satisfaction, instead his body was bandaged, his arm had bandages as well. Of course he had just been in that war, getting pummeled by Wallys crew and Wally himself. Nishki was not happy at all. Even though his dream was right in front of him, he didnt feel happy one bit. "I accept this post as admiral graciously..... i thank the Gorosei and Fleet admiral for their confidence in me, i will do my best....." The people in the room clapped their hands as Nishki bowed. He was just made a admiral of the navy.
Back to top Go down

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Ensign Sean wa standing among the marines hearing the news that Nishiki has become an admiral of the navy. As he clapped his hands with the crowd Sean could not help but be worried. The world government depends of the balance of the great powers. One side they have the warlords and of course the marine themselves. With this new admiral, favor of power returns to the government. Then again with the appearance of Steel, a powerful pirate crew and Wally becoming a yonkou. This could end things the government. The key to this puzzle is Anubis. He alone can tip the scales to pirates or marines.

Sean awoke from his day dream. This was not the time to worry. This was a happy day for the marines, and Sean was not going to ruin it. He continued to cheer. Sean would want to shake Nishiki's hand in congraduations. It would probably be the only chance of him greeting an admiral.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Vice Admiral Sebastian Derekson was standing close to the door, the corner of his mouth twitching upwards. Another one of their kind had just gotten a promotion. The goal of almost everyone in this organization, and Nishki had almost obtained it. It was astounding. Nishki was actually pretty young... well, it was for the best. If he was young, and strong enough to top people like him and others even older than him, then he'd be able to hold down the fort while they were long gone. He'd never had the great fortune to see Nishki in battle, so he didn't quite know how strong Nishki was... but that wasn't important. What was important was that Nishki had performed exceedingly well, and no doubt deserved this promotion. Sebastian actually planned to congratulate the new Admiral personally.

As Sebastian was thinking all this over, he hadn't been paying attention to his peripherals in the slightest. The general din of people chatting and discussing world events had made him conspicuously unaware of something rather important... totally to his surprise, Sebastian found himself tackled from three sides by three familiar face. "Dude, Vice Admiral Derekson! Great to see ya, sir!" the one on his right, Ensign Christopher Lysander, said, grinning from ear to ear. On his back, the younger Duke Lysander, was smiling as well. "Me and the bros haven't seen you for ages, man! How've you been?" From the left, Connor Lysander chuckled. "It's great to see you again, sir." Sebastian laughed, surprised that his triplet protege's had decided to attend this occasion. "And why, exactly, have I been blessed with three of my best friends' presence?" Sebastian smirked. The reply was quick from Duke's mouth, "It's obvious, Seb. We knew you'd never miss somethin' like this, so we figured this'd be the best way to catch up to and with you!" Sebastian shrugged. "Well, I guess that the four of us can head to a bar and get some drinks later, eh?"

In a darker corner, a Marine of unknown rank stood leaning against the perpendicular walls. He was watching the posturing of the promotion with an irritated look on his face. Rank meant nothing. Seriously, it wasn't like kicking someone else's ass equaled authority in this organization... only whoever managed to kiss the arse of the higher ups the best. As he brooded in the corner, he heard a faint voice in his ear. "Aw... is my wolf a little jealous, maybe?" Ti'ar growled and looked up without tilting his head. "Aw, shut the f*ck up, Gael. I'm not jealous in the least. And you're lucky I'm letting you sneak around on my head... if I didn't have a hat on right now, you'd be so screwed." The target of these muttered comments was a tiny leafy branch sticking out from under the lip of his cap. "This is suicidal on your part, Gael..." Gael could only laugh. "C'mon, Ti'ar... you have no taste for adventure." He chuckled some more, only just realizing he needed to keep his voice down. "Then again, you DO think with your loins, so I shouldn't be too surprised by this..." Ti'ar grimaced and growled. "Oh just shut up. As soon as you get a chance to talk to Nishki personally, we're getting the hell out of here..." The branch twisted slightly to poke Ti'ar in the forehead, followed by, "Very well, Ti'ar... you're such a party pooper..."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:44 pm

A lone figure other than the new Admiral stuck out of the crowd, the man instead of wearing his normal Marine garb, wore long brown robes that covered most of his normal sized figure. Pulling back his hood the man was revealed to be Derge Namikaze Sr., a Vice Admiral. Derge stood with his arms crossed near the back of the room. A small frown was spread across his face as they talked about everything that had happened recently. With all that was happening everyone in the room seemed to be buzzing around like an angry nest of hornets.

Walking forward Derge made his way closer to the front of the room, he swiftly pushed and shoved men out of his way. As he got to the front he could see Nishki bowing to the all so great Gorosei and Fleet Admiral. All of what the Marines were doing so fast seemed desperate. Derge had been in Atlantis and if he recalled right Wally was able to beat Nishki down pretty well. Making the man that suffered a loss to a new Yonkou could be viewed two ways. On one hand people could see the Navy as desperate and weak. Or they could see it as the new Admiral fought against a Yonkou and survived making him and the Navy seem stronger. Derge went through the possible come outs in his head, he knew it was all up to how the Marines played it from here on out.

Finally making his way to the front Derge Sr. stepped out of the crowd towards Nishki. There were things that they needed to discus and with everyone here, now would be the perfect time.

"It seems you forgot to mention the loss of the Revolutionary War in Samanthia to the Unholy Kingdom Pirates. It was conveniently timed around the same time as the Atlantis War. I was assigned a mission to kill the revolutionary head Dart D Black, which I did. However that only set the way for Unholy and his crew to take the kingdom for themselves. Many of our men were killed in this battle, yet it was easily cast aside and forgotten. Yes it maybe true there are new threats, but there still old threats we must watch for. Anubis, and Unholy both powerful pirates, if I may say I believe these two are as much of a threat as the Steel and the new Yonkou. I also payed a visit to the Atlantis War, I seen some of the battle between Wally and Nishki, two Vice Admirals barely survived the fight. If word of our new Admiral getting is ass beat gets out, it would be very bad. If that were to happen I foresee yet another large uprise of pirates setting out for the first time." all the time Derge spoke his peace he remained calm despite the large crowd staring him down for ruining their happy moment.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:07 am

Simo stood in the crowd learning that Nishiki was becoming an Admiral. He began to clap and cheer with everyone else, but as he started to cheer his chest hurt so bad that he had to stop. His injuries still weren't completely healed from the Atlantis War. But, he still clapped with everyone else. He was very proud to have been with the admiral in the war even though he didn't really get to see him fight with Wally. When another Vice Admiral stepped up and brought up some disturbing news about how there were now more threats than ever to the World Government Simo just stood there stoically. He guessed it was time to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:14 am

Talitha hadn't wanted to come here. She hated meetings, and all those stuck up officers who thought they were so much better than her. Just because she didn't like paperwork, or orders, or acting like a grown up sometimes...
But still, here she was, leaning against the wall and listening to all that bickering. Nishki had told her to come. Well, he had at least acted like he wanted her to come, and then Jackson had lead her here. She didn't know why, but the two of them.... she couldn't have said no.
Her eyelids felt heavy, and though she knew this wasn't the right time to sleep, she almost gave over to it when..... Nishki was declared an admiral....
At first she thought she had misunderstood something. Her heart skipped a beat when she looked through the room and saw people clapping, the sound too loud for her ears to bear, drowning out most of her thoughts.
What? What was this?
She should be happy. She should be cheering him on, she knew, but still, she felt.....
She searched for his eyes to look into, but he wasn't looking at her right now. He was busy... saluting and taking all of the credit.
For good measure, she smiled halfheartedly and clapped her hands three times, then just stood there for a while and watched.
Finally, she turned around, her cape fluttering behind her, and left. No one payed her any attention, they were busy lavishing it all on him. On her way out, she thought she smelled someone familiar, but shook it off quickly. The whole room was filled with people who she was familiar with, and quite frankly, all those familiar smells were driving her nuts right now.
she almost bumped into a small group around a vice admiral, mutterd something that might have been an apology, or a curse, and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:06 am

Nishki stopped dead in his tracks. He didnt reply to the words of Derge Sr because he knew it himself, he was weak, he was useless, this was a rank he was not worthy of, but there was no way in hell Nishki was going to reject this rank. He still knew about what Derge Sr spoke of.

The Gorosei then yelled "Derge!!! You may have done all that but doesnt change the fact that Admiral Nishki is currently a marine hero, we also need to deal with the immediate threat. Unholy is a small matter, the Steel and Anubis, as well as Wally are currently the biggest threats this government have seen , not some relic from the past!!! Plus Nishki is the poster of a model marine!!!"

Nishki then spoke "Enough...... Derge is right.. we are weak......." The room murmered and Nishki held his hand to his head "Which is why Derge san.... i WILL NOT LOSE AGAIN.... not to Wally , not to anyone..... and we are starting now, i request that i take control of all marine operations in regards to sending them against the current threats!!!" The room was now murmuring and wondering, the Gorosei spoke "What does that mean Nishki?"

Nishki walked foward "Im sending my pheonix squad after all and any marine killer in existence, i will also be hunting down Wally and his entire crew..... i wont let it rest till i find a way..... i will also be asking Martello to handle something for me." Nishki walked up to Derge Sr, he didnt look at him, but was gritting his teeth as he walked past "No more playing nice.... it time for a genocide.... the population of pirates are going down.........." Nishki was on a vendetta , his anger was apparent. He was a admiral now, and he was gunning for all of the ones who had disturbed the peace with a furious vengeance. He left the room to see Talitha "Tali... i need to talk to you..."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:41 am

A large grin spread across Derge Sr.'s face making him look like the cheshire cat, it was all most an evil smile. Derge had made his point and nothing the Gorosei or anyone in the room said could bring him down. As they began to yell at him much like he expected he merely shrugged them off paying little attention. He knew how badly they needed higher ranking and powerful marines. This simple fact made his outright disrespect seem small compared to his worth as a power of the Navy.

As the Gorosei continued on how Nishki was a marine hero and deserved the rank when they were interrupted by the very man they were defending. This only caused the Vice Admiral's smug grin to grow ever larger. His stirring of the marine pot worked well, Nishki was now on some type of personal vendetta against pirates and the others were sure to follow. At this point Derge planned to sit back and see what unfolded from all the trouble he had just caused.

"Well, I believe that what I said has gotten through. My further involvement wont be needed, so I bid you adieu." the man said disappeared with amazing speed.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:32 am

Tero stood at the back of the room, leaning his back against the wall and keeping to himself. He wasn’t even sure he should be here, but then he had seen a few Ensigns running around. Even so, he didn’t want to be caught up in the chaos. That was just his nature.

Tero didn’t bat an eye at any of the following proceedings. He didn’t even clap or cheer with the other Marines. His face remained passive, devoid of any emotion. The only time his expression changed was when Derge came on to say his piece, and then Tero’s eyes had narrowed. But after Nishki’s reply, he returned to his emotionless state.

Perhaps Nishki was right. They were weak. There were a lot of strong pirates, but very few strong Marines in comparison. But then, once again, it was like what Nishki said. He had said he would never lose again and he would destroy all of what he had labeled ‘Marine killers’. Tero thought genocide was a bit extreme, but if that was what it took, he would follow Nishki to the end and do his duty. For now, though, he would need to increase his own chances of winning. So, he began scanning the crowds, searching for Mary. He hadn’t really seen her since the Atlantis war, but then he had been getting medical attention for the wounds he had sustained while fighting that fishman.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:27 am

Talitha had opened a window, stuck her head in the breeze and closed her eyes. She felt sick. She didn't know why, but she had been capricious, even more erratic than she normally was. This morning she had shouted at Jackson for no reason at all, other than him asking her when her report would be done. Normally she tried to avoid such questions, sometimes she snapped a bit, but that... he had brought her here, and she hadn't seen him ever since. she was worried she had hurt his feelings.... Of course, that would mean he had feelings.
She sighed and listened to the breeze and the seagulls screams when she heard the door open behind her. She knew who it was. She would have known who it was even if she hadn't recognised his smell.
She felt guitly immedeatly. She shouldn't have left the room... She didn't know why she had been so angry, why she wouldn't be happy for him.
Once she heard his voice, she opened her eyes again and turned to him slowly. She had feared he was out here for her... She saluted, the first real salute she had given in years, not the sloppy one she normally gave people to show them how she didn't care at all.
"Yes, Admiral Nishki?"
It was weird, using his title and first name, but she couldn't bring herself to say his last name, or his full name... That would have been too... ridiculous, even for her.
She crossed her arms over her chest and waited for what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:32 am

Nishki took Talitha in his arms and kissed her hard.He held her passionately at least for a solid 2 minutes. He had missed her company , he had missed her completely, he had wished that nonsense with his friend had made Talitha so mad. He then sighed "Tali.... are you still mad? or are you disappointed that i lost to wally and his crew... im sorry Tali.... im so sorry,..... ill make it right , i swear it........ " Nishki had vengeance, anger, love, pain, all in one , he needed to defeat Wally and the other pirates who had belittled the marines this much.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:59 am

Somewhere, on the Grand Line, close to the Red Line itself.
"Ehehehehehe, check it out, we are in the news YET again ! And guess what !! Hyyahahahaha !" a person with a weird leather hat, with googles on the frond and long extentions on the ear section is closing the newspaper and keeps laughing, then he grabs the beer bottle next to him and takes a large gulp.
- One of Wally's top-tier pirates; Boltman Dude, Shipwring of the New Black Cross Pirates.

Four ships are going towards the ocean, in a cross formation. It's a bright day, like the climate itself feels like celebrating something. Spirits appear to be high, and many men are seen drinking and laughing. On the rear, the last ship, a man wearing a cape is watching towards the ocean, enjoying the slight breeze.
"You are all ordered to party ! There's no need to be vigilant, not today at least ! And generally, from now on, we are worried about nothing !"
- Captain of the "Flame Tongue" Pirates, "Flaming Tongue" Cebros, bounty on his head ? An impressive 168,000,000 Belli. However, he now is part of the Black Cross pirates, and is one of Wally's "Champions".

Smoking his cigar, the person being only second to his own captain, as far as how much of a danger he was to the Government, due to his past connections and knowledge of a grand Marine's secret, he too is reading the newspaper. "That is an impressive bounty they put you, captain. Pretty much on the same level as that "Anubis" we know .. not to mention how they called you this time .."
- Wally's right-hand man, Hanashi Suigo.

"Dont fall down now, you bounty's enormous as well, pal. Too bad those foolish Marines dont want to increase Tiberius's bounty due to their irrational beliefs that this would be bad .. as if, me being their enemy isnt bad enough, Weee-hahahahaha !!!" he gets up from his seat, and looks towards his crew. "You all read it now, so there's no doubt to, how much of a power we are .. yes, I am now, a YONKOY !!!!" the crew cheers, as if they're overtaken by a rampaging, "happy frenzy". "Thats right, the Marines .. no, the world, IS FEARING US !!! WEEE-HAHAHAHA !!!"
- Captain of the New Black Cross Pirates, just "nominated" as one of the four Grand Pirates in the world, Roberto D. Wally, the "Dark Knight" ~
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:04 pm

[[with the Black Cross pirates]]

Tiberius was drinking as he looked towards the outside. He heard Wally call his name, but he didnt really say anything. Nishki was also named as a admiral too from the news he had heard. Things were going to get way more tiring than it was now. Tiberius had left Nouhime in the ship, she needed to rest, especially since she was pregnant. Tiberius took the news lightly, he was going to be a father in the next year or so. He drank down and walked to join the captain. "Captain.... did you hear about Nishki? He was made admiral....."

[[Tiberius "Dark Clown" Mandrake]]
[[Black Cross pirates]]
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:31 pm

(Nikz, where is Mary? Tero really does have something important to ask her.)

Mary wasn’t in the room. Or rather, if she was, Tero hadn’t seen her. The large man peeled himself off of the wall and left the room. He took his time going back to the Phoenix Squad’s ship. He could hear the sounds of people partying in the distance. It made a nice change from the sounds of battle. Still, Tero felt restless. He stopped to look at the ocean and a familiar feeling of peace washed over him…along with a familiar flowery scent.

“Tero.”

Tero looked around to see Rebecca Martin, a Commodore and his former Division Commander, coming towards him. She wasn’t dressed in her usual uniform, but was wearing a deep midnight blue dress. She must be off duty, Tero figured. Her saber was absent and while that only made sense if she wasn’t on duty, Tero thought it made her look quite different from usual. He automatically saluted, but she simply smiled and waved it away.

“I think we know each other well enough to just skip that,” she said. “Especially when there aren’t any younger officers watching. But then, you can’t help it, can you?”

“Right…” Tero returned her smile, sheepishly. “What do you want, ma’am?”

Rebecca sighed and rolled her eyes. “And of course you’re still ridiculously formal. Can’t I ever just come over for a conversation because I want to talk to you?” She sounded annoyed.

“Sorry ma’am,” Tero said.

“I’m not complaining,” she said quietly, looking like she already regretted her tone. “It just seems a bit…odd…” She blushed.

Tero nodded. “Perhaps…” He watched her, curiously. She seemed to be turning red for some reason. He wondered why. “I’m sorry, but I must get back to my crew,” Tero said. “I’m looking for someone.” He saw Rebecca’s hurt expression, but mistook it for one of confusion so he decided to elaborate. “I’m looking for one of my crew. A Captain Mary Young…”

“Mary,” Rebecca repeated, coldly. “Right. See you.” Then she turned around and walked away.

Tero frowned. Had he missed something there? Shaking his head, he turned away and continued on, heading for the ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Mary did not attend the meeting but got the general gist of it. All that was happening was Nishki was going to be promoted. Mary was walking by the hallway to the meeting room, judging by the noise nearby it must have finished already. She sighed as pulled out on more paper to read. IT was hard doing forms, she didnt enjoy it too much, but since she was going to be under the admiral, perhaps she would have to get use to it. She then saw a woman walk away from Tero of all people. Mary then nodded " Is the meeting over?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:17 am

(Hey nikz, i was wondering if Delia could make an appearance as a prisoner being informed of this? I really don't like being out of the loop for somethings, and this is very important OTL)
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:29 am

((OOC: If it's okay with them and you I could have Derge Sr. escort you in as a prisoner))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:24 am

So impulsive.... As always....
Talitha couldn't help but smile. Not smirk, not grin, smile. She couldn't stay mad with him for long. At least not on the outside.
"You can be a bit of an idiot sometimes, you know?"
She uncrossed her arms, finally, and returned the embrace. Once again, it became clear to her that she really loved this man. Him becoming an admiral before her was... a bit disappointing, but then again, her personal little competition had been lost from the beginning.
"Like I give a damn about you losing like a pathetic weakling! We're going to go hunt marine killers, right? That should make it up tenfold!"
If there was one thing she hated, then it was those damn marine killers. They were like revolutionaries, except they seemed to have it in not for the government, but the marine. She could understand why people hated the government, but the marine? Really?!
she finally let go of Nishki and looked up into his eyes. It was weird, she had never noticed the scar on his face before... Thoughtfully, she touched it with only one finger, ran it along the light line.
"You know.... Next time you get the impulse to suddenly confess your eternal love to me, maybe we shouldn't do that directly in front of the meeting room..."
Not that she minded people seeing, but it could be trouble for Nishki if he suddenly went smooching people on his job.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

(What do you mean by, ‘Tero of all people’? Very Happy )

“Huh?” Tero looked up at Mary, momentarily surprised not by her sudden appearance, but the fact that he had been so deeply immersed in his own thoughts that he had not noticed her coming. “Oh…Captain Mary…yeah, the meeting is done. I have a question for you.” He paused, unsure of what he would say next. It wasn’t like he had never spoken to Mary before, but he knew so little about her that he didn’t know how best to approach the subject. So after a moment’s consideration he ended up going with the most direct approach. “I’ve asking the crew about who is the best at Rokushiki and what their techniques are. I already know Soru, Geppou, Shigan, and Tekkai and someone mentioned that you know Rankyaku. I was wondering if you would teach me.”
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Ti'ar sneered at what just happened. "Gael, should we..." "No, no reason to fight that man right now. His arrogance will get him killed eventually. I think we need to talk to Nishki before I lose him again." Ti'ar sighed in pure aggravation, and he turned to follow Nishki out of the meeting room. He found the new Admiral engaged in romantic pursuits with some other Marine... presumably a subordinate. "Congrats, congrats and all that crap, Admiral. I have someone who needs to talk to you..." "What the hell are you smoking, Ti'ar?! That's Rear Admiral Talitha! She'll rip my throat out!" "I highly doubt that. Just get out of your hiding place so you can say your piece to the new Admiral."

Ti'ar took off his hat to show a small shrub growing on his head. The shrub twitched, and Gael Iura came out of it, somehow. He crouched on Ti'ar's shoulders, looking down at Talitha and Nishki. "I'm so sorry about interrupting, Admiral Nishki and... Rear Admiral Talitha - please don't kill me. I just wanted to say congratulations on your promotion, Nishki, and that... I have been.... angered by certain pirate crews on these oceans... and I plan to deal with them accordingly." He sighed and flipped his hair out of his eyes. "What I'm trying to say is, I am pledging all my power and resources to the destruction of the Unholy Pirates and the Black Cross Pirates." Ti'ar cocked an eyebrow. "All your power? Isn't that taking it a step or two too far?" "Like hell it is, Ti'ar. Especially not the Unholy Pirates... it's about time someone showed them that they aren't the most epic shit on these oceans." Gael turned his head back to Nishki. "Anyway, that's my piece. Now, Ti'ar, we just need to find Nishki's ship so I can give him that gift..."

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:25 pm

"Don't you move one inch!"
Talitha hissed. She let go of Nishki, even pushed him aside a bit and pointed at Gael, her yellow eyes narrowing to slits.
"You! I thought something smelled funny in that room...."
She had listened to what the man had said halfheartedly, but really, before she took on his help, she'd die fighting and with her pride intact.
...And there was the mood change.... From romantic and actually pretty happy for once, back to hissy and pissed.
"Well, mister, don't think this is over just because you went and made yourself royal shichibukai!"
Her hand was already on her saber when she remembered something. Actually, it was pretty much over because he was a shichibukai. Damn it. She couldn't just kill him. Her face fell a bit when she realised that, but she picked her scorn right back up, took her hand from the saber and another step towards the first opponent who had mindbreakingly defeated her.
"If you slip up, if you even do so much as scratch you head the wrong way, I'll be there, I'll be ready, and take my word, you won't survive it."
She stared directly into his eyes. Sure, the threats were mostly empty, but if he was, through some circumstance, actually considered guilty for anything, then she'd be the one to make sure he got what he deserved. Wasn't that what it all came down to?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Gael began leaning back as Talitha came closer. "You know, I don't think there is anyone in the world who puts me in complete dumbfounded terror as easily as you do..." He shook his head, "I don't attack Marines. I like Marines. They're much better than the government... and I never find any of them poking around on my islands." He sniffed, "And I didn't make myself a Shichibukai. And I only accepted the position so that he," Gael pointed at Ti'ar's head, and Ti'ar was obviously getting tired of this, "wouldn't be obligated to beat the shit out of me every time he saw me." He sighed. "Believe me, I don't want to harm the Marines. Never have." He chuckled then, "Do you even know what my bounty used to be? A thousand. For minor theft." He shrugged, "Do I sound like someone who would go and start killing Marines?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:28 am

((you may proceed as you wish as long as i dont get people giving random posts that do not contribute to the story))

Nishki was happy Talitha had reacted that way and laughed when she spoke about the kissing her in the front of the office "Dont really care about that.... you and i matter the most to me.... and you heard about the hunting thing right? Well you will be the new field leader for Pheonix squad on the sea, i wont be able to travel so much......."
Nishki then saw Ti'ar and then Gael growing, he didnt really react too much to it, he wasnt so surprised now days. As Gael told him about pledging his forces , Talitha got involved and then Nishki walked in front of the both of them as they argued "Thats enough.... that is all fine and dandy Gael Ilura but i know of your ties with a few notable pirates including Namikaze Iken....." Nishki didnt want to say more, all he knew was the files his intelligence sector was getting him was pure gold. They had seen close proximity sightings of Iken and Gael in the same area. Nishki then continued "The unholy pirates are a secondary option... the Black Cross is a main priority for me, and if you heard me in there, i am dedicating all my time to hunting down Marine killers..... my side has suffered too many losses , too many families have not seen their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, and friends come home these days...... that is all i have to say, you are free to do anything you want, if you wish to help i will not overlook it if you dont then its fine too... and as for you Ti'ar, where is Martello? Im about to send him hunting for Iken Namikeze and his entire crew, its time to end that before it starts....."

Mary raised her glasses and then took it off "Ummm... in terms of rokushiki skill, im not the best, i would say the Admiral is the best, but yes i know rankyaku.... but it took me years to master it, are you sure you will be able to do it so soon? It requires work especially on your legs...."

((She just didnt expect it, tero is pretty solitary most of the time))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:31 am

Tero raised his eyebrows slightly in response to that. He was fairly certain that if Mary was physically capable of doing it, than he was as well. But he couldn’t say that straight out without being rude…then it came to him.

“I think I can handle it,” he said. “Let me put it this way. Rear Admiral Blythe’s training sessions are like what I used to do on a daily basis back when I was…” He hesitated. “…well, I can’t really talk about that. Forget I said anything. But I am sure I can handle whatever it takes to learn this technique. As for the Admiral being better then you, with his new duties I am not sure he would have the time, or even should take the time to teach a single soldier a form of Rokushiki.” Tero paused, realizing that this could be taken as an insult. Then he said, “Please don’t take that the wrong way. I am not trying to belittle the work you do, but I thought you would have more time than him.”
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Gael's expression was fine, fine, fine some more... and then it changed. Drastically. He leaped off Ti'ar's shoulders and stood right in front of Nishki, almost as if he was about to start lecturing the Admiral. It was comical, really, considering Gael was about a head shorter than Nishki was. "Listen to me, Nishki: it's not a fucking sin to befriend other human beings. Yeah, I'm in contact with Iken Namikaze, but does that mean I approve of everything he does? Like fuck it does. You know what? The Unholy Pirates are, in general, a much bigger threat to the world than the Black Cross Pirates are. You know why? Because they're smaller, monitored less, and the Marines wouldn't pull all their resources into catching and killing their asses. They aren't bound up in the slightest, and they can do whatever they damn well please. However, if you think it's so damn important to destroy the Black Cross Pirates, then I'll make them my first target, if it'll please you, oh Almighty Tallest." He seemed almost ready to punch Nishki in the face... not like it'd have done much of anything.

Ti'ar snorted. "I'm not Martello's damned nanny. I bet he's combing the ranks looking for people as crazy as he is to recruit for the Archangels. I'll pass your message along to him, if you need me to. And I'll mention, I'll fight any member of the Steel... save the big man himself. I have an obligation to him," he jabbed a thumb at Gael, "not to 'give Iken the works', so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next