One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Empty
PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Anthony was nervous and sick. He looked around the town for a doctor. He heard there was one, but he wouldn't treat him. Anthony decided to drop by anyway, and found some strange men around the clinic instead. They asked him, "where's the money?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:26 pm

((Im not sure where Yoru would fit in, keep going till I can find a starting point please))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:42 pm

The men hastled Anthony, pushing him and shoving him to the ground. "Get out of our town!" they yelled spitting on him. He went to get up, and then said, "lemme see a doctor first." the punks laughed, and then kicked at him. "Why would da Spinze gang let you see doc?" Anthony tried to get up but they wouldn't let him. "Don't do something you'll regret." Anthony said to them, wiping the dirt of his coat. "You like da coat huh?" the thugs asked, and then they spat on his coat, and took his hat. Anthony was angry.

He punched one of them, shattering his teeth. They were just minions, acting tough for recognision. Anthony changed to wolf mode and bit through another's neck. The remaining two ran away to there boss. "Der's a pirate here boss, and dat dood is tough." The man slapped him and asked, "why should I care?" the two replied, "he wants to see doc." "This means war."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Yoru was gambling in a near by back ally with a few of them "sorry man we gotta' go, boss' orders" Yoru had had a good hand "WHAT?!?!? YOU B@STADRS YOU STILL OWE ME MONEY!" he picked one up by his color "a-all right fine!" he said dropping all the gold he had, Yoru picked it up, it was actualy more than he was owed "this aint enough" he said as the frightened man kicked his emergency stash of cash at him "that's better" he said letting them run off, he picked up the money "idiots! they should have known they couldent out cheat me at this game"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Anthony hurried away, looking for the doctor. His stomach groaned in pain, and he looked aroound. "Where's the doctor?" he asked an old man. "I can't tell you, the Spinze gang would kill me." was the reply. Anthony moaned, it looked like he would have to take down the gang. He walked to where the gang ran off to and prepared for a battle. A large dog jumped at him. He ducked, it was too small to ride, but to big to punt away.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Yoru steped out of the back ally and walked towards a bar "where is everybody?" he asked plainly, usually this place was full of people but it seemed oddly deserated
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:23 am

((hello?))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:29 am

((didn't see sorry))
The bar was inside gang territory and so most were headed toward the front gate. Anthony hardened his arm, and then the dog bit it. He punched it in between the eyes killing it. He slipped away, towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:31 am

Yoru had his pinkey in his ear "what the f### do you guys want?" he said plainly
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:32 am

The gang tried to speak and then the door broke down on one of them. Then Anthony bit ones head off (he does that) and stabbed the other with his claws. He spat out the head and then looked at Yoru. "You the doc?"

((I made a char for apocoliptica. I am done with nautilus union though, because you hated it.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:36 am

Yoru pulled his finger out of his ear and flicked some wax away "the what?" he said not at all fhased or inimidated by him
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:38 am

"the Doctor, it rhymes with boctor." Anthony replied, squishing the last one under a door. "Oh and do you have some mouth wash? this guy's head tasted horrible."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 am

Yoru pointed to himself "kid do I LOOK like a doctor?" he said disrespectfully "just tell those guys to let me in, I won some money and I feel like getting drunk" Yoru considered himself o be a simple man
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:42 am

"Do I look like there friends?" Anthony asked. He picked up the door, and shoved it back into place. He shrugged and thought whatever.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 am

Yoru simply brushed past them and went inside
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:47 am

Anthony walked inside. His jaw dropped. They seriously were all there. "So this isn't the bar? Great.." Anthony moaned. It appeared they had 2 bars, but one was really a gathering place.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:49 am

((I got nothing feel free to double post but it seems we've painted ourselves in to a corner))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:52 am

"KILL THAT FREAK!" the boss man yelled pointing to Anthony. Twenty men charged those two, and they all carried some sort of weapon, typically maces and mauls, " I thought I was gonna get hammered, but not this way."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:59 am

Yoru dint give a crap about the kid, why would he? He felt that it was best to stay out of their busness and do what he wanted. It just didnt concern him so he decided to buy a drink with his illgoten money.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:00 am

((kind of impossible, a mob is charging at those 2))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:02 am

((yoru enterd before him, and was already siting at the bar when he walked in, thats imposible))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 am

((nevermind then))
the drink came, but it was odd. It was pink, and came in a martini glass, worse yet it even had a tiny umbrella in it. At the same time Anthony was using hardened bones to punch the crud out of folks.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:12 am

Yoru looked at it a moment "eh booze is booze" he drank a little, it was way to sweet "WHAT THE F@#%!" he siad coughing it up "this is some bullsh1t!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:13 am

"That sir is one hundred thousand berri." the bartender said.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:18 am

((your being random and stupid again))

Yoru leaned back "dont expect me to pay then" he said immensly p1ssed off "your lucky I dont kill you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning pirates I forgot breakfast   The morning pirates I forgot breakfast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning pirates I forgot breakfast
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next