One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Empty
PostSubject: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Tamako strolled through town looking quite pleased with herself. That is until she started to notice all the hundreds of couples crowding the streets. It was making her very uncomfortable being all alone. She pulled at the shoulder of a girl who was walking with her boyfriend. "Hey, Um, could you tell me please why there are so many couples out today?"

"Huh?" She looked confused, though her attire and attitude seemed relatively chipper. "didn't you know? It's Valentine's Day!" Seeing the confused look on Tamako's face, she clarified. "It's a holiday made for Couples to share their love on a more intimate level." and with that, the couple walked off laughing at her naivety and her large blush. Tamako had never even been on a date before. And after that fiasco with Keeram, she wasn't that confident in herself, but she was feeling lonely. maybe it was her home-sickness, or maybe it was that she really was alone. She had come to this island all alone, and now she was surrounded by couples everywhere.

Last edited by deathbymanga on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Climbing down from a delivery ship which had just arrived at the docks Dogberry began walking into the town when he was called back by the Captain.

"Hey mate could you do me a favour? Since we did give you a lift after all. See these crates over here. You couldn't deliver them for me could you mate?"

Looking at the crates Dogberry nodded and picked the 3 crates up.

"Heres the address mate"

The man handed Dogberry the address and with that he was off on his way to deliver them. As he walked into the town he saw allot of couples and gulped. He felt lonely and realised how odd it was the last proper couple he'd seen was his parents and they disappointed him. He didn't remember much about them though due to the incident.

As he walked on though he was happy for all of the other couples. They were heavy but nothing he couldn't carry. As he walked along he realised how he couldn't see over the top but he did however look around the side of them.

It didn't help though as he found himself walking along and tripping on a loose slab. As he slipped he dropped the crates and fell forwards. His mask however slid backwards on his head sitting on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Tamako gave a small shriek as she looked behind her to notice the crates falling towards her. She tumbled out of the way and looked over at the guy responsible. He must have tripped, and she wasn't hurt, so she wasn't really mad. Especially since the guy she was looking was really cute. She could feel a small blush form on her face, so she shook her head a bit before calming herself down and walking over.

"Do you want some help?" She smiled softly and offered him a hand.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Looking up at a firey haired girl Dogberry gulped. His eyes widened as he liked the look of her but he'd never admit it. At least not out loud, or to himself or to anyone.

He knew he should've nodded to the girl and still panicked out of fear of talking to a girl and instead found himself just staring at her for a bit too long. Longer than normal. As he kept staring he suddenly realised hang on I should say something. He opened his mouth and instead of saying "Yes please I would love some help." Something different come out.

". . . pretty. . ." were the words which dribbled from his mouth. He quickly realised what he'd said and leapt to his feet picking up the crates as quickly as he could manage.

"I should . . . get going."

As he tried making a quick and unnoticable get away he stubbed his toe against the same slab and dropped the crates again and grabbed his bare foot screaming.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Tamako blushed deaply as she heard him call her pretty. She wasn't used to being called that. Her heart dropped a little as he tried to get away, but then she had to force herself not to giggle as her tripped once more. He was adorable. Bending over to check him foot, she looked concerned. She didn't know much about injuries herself, but she figured it was just a sprained ankle.

Extending her hand again. "Here, um, get on my shoulder. I'l get you to an open seat to sit down on. Don't put any weight on that foot of yours."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Seeing how this pretty girl was help him he wondered why and as she told him to put weight on her he shook his head.

"No its fine. I just stubbed my toe thats all. I'll be fine."

Dogberry refused her help picked up the crates and tried to walk off but as he tried it he then looked to the girl and said nervously.

"Thanks though. . . . . . . could you . . . urm . . . carry the other crate . . . I can't see where I'm going when carrying all 3."

Dogberry waited for her answer allowing his eyes to roll up and down her body. She looked amazing from the scratches on her cheeks to her skimpy clothing and amazing physique.

He hadn't felt like this about a girl in such a long time. Looking at her he grinned without realising.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Seeing him grin made her grin back. She was glad he didn't have a sprained ankle, but then, her medical knowledge wasn't that good.

"Of course!" Grabbing the last crate, she walked up to him. "Um, where are we headed?" She didn't seem to notice that her crate was pressed right up against her chest.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Seeing her pick the crate up Dogberry noticed straight away how her breasts sat in her bikini and without realising he continued looking whilst she picked the crate up and held it tightly against her chest. Then he heard her voice and realised she'd asked where they were going.

"Urm . . . to Shament Street. Do you know where that is? I've just got into town. . . so I've no idea where anything is."

He was looking into this girl's eyes happily without realising that he didn't have his mask on. Normally he preferred to have it on but looking at this girl he somehow felt different and wanted to do perhaps a little more with her but she probably didn't feel that way about him and probably saw him as some guy.

Noticing other couples in the town Dogberry was curious why.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Tamako blushed again, though this time it was in embarrassment. "I don't really know the area either. I just ended up here. Maybe there's a kiosk somewhere."

This guy was really starting to grow on her, and she was feeling a smile get glued on her face. She noticed how he noticed all the couples like she had before and remembered what the girl from before had told her.

"Apparently today's Valentine's Day. I've never heard of it, but then, my home's pretty isolated from the rest of the world. Today seems to be a holiday for couples to celebrate being together."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:42 pm

"Oh really?! Valentines day. Well yeah . . . it is a holiday for couples to spend the day together doing what they want with the person they . . . well . . . love. So yea . . . I thought someone like you would have been asked to be their valentine by now and don't think you'd want to be seen walking around with me. I'm not exactly well . . . I'm not . . . . . . . . . so where are you from then if not from here?"

Dogberry started walking hoping to see signs pointing to the street. As he walked he noticed a sign which pointed down an alley way saying Shament street. Seemed this place was close to the docks which was nice.

Would give him more time to spend with this girl if she wanted that was and didn't want to run off with someone else so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 pm

"HUH?" Tamako almost dropped the crate as he suggested that she would get asked out. "um, no, no. Uh, I'm not that attractive to be honest. Guy's aren't that interested in me. And uh, what do you mean? about uh..." If her hands were free, they would be twiddling their fingers as she blushed in hesitation. What she wanted to say was that he was good looking, but there would be no way she'd be able to say that.

she was grateful then when he changed the topic. "Uh, I believe that people call it Skypea. Though my people have never really traveled, so there's only our home and the blue sea, where everyone else lives."

She looked up and saw the clouds floating by. Her smile dropped a little as her home-sickness came on, but then she remembered that she was with this nice guy, so her smile returned.

"I'm, um, Tamako Sawada. What, um, is your name?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:00 pm

"Not interested?! You can't be serious!"

As Dogberry followed the street signs he looked for the number on the note and found it quickly. Placing the crate down at the front door he listened to what Tamako said about her home and her name then reached for the crate she was holding and accidently slipped his index finger on his right hand in a little bit of her bikini and pulled the crate away from her grip to place it on top of the others.

"Here let me take that from you." He said nervously.

"that sounds really quite cool. I've never heard of Skypiea. It sounds cool though where abouts is it? Oh and I'm Dogberry Davenport, its really nice to meet you though Tamako. I still can't believe no one asked you to be their valentine your . . . . . . . pretty. You look . . . well you look great. I'm sure if you asked some guy to be your valentine they'd be more than happy to be yours." Dogberry knocked on the door with his left hand and waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Unfortunately for Tamako and Dogberry, his finger had slipped a little too deep into her bikini. Her chest had been pushed inward when she was carrying the crate, so her bikini had been loose, so when he slipped his finger in her bikini on accident, her left cup had slipped off her bosom.

She didn't notice it though, which was the unfortunate bit for Tamako. That is, until she heard a guy a bit down the street give a whistle, alerting her of her empty baggage. Her face now the same color as her fire-red hair, she swung her arms over her chest in embarrassment.

Fixing her bikini, she answered his question, her face still quite red. "Um, um, uh, yeah. my home, well it's up there really?" she pointed up into the sky with her free hand, while her other stayed pressed to hold her bikini on tight. "I don't really know which one it is, but Skypea is a floating island sitting on top of a large cloud."

With her bikini finished being fixed, she mustered up the courage as he told her something very confidence boosting. "Um, uh. Then, wo-o-ould you be my uh. " She turned around in embarrassment before turning lightly to see him to see if he heard her. Then she decided to be more clear. "would you, um, be my, um Valentine, please?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:26 pm

As man down the street whistled Dogberry turned his head and wondered what he was looking at when he turned back he noticed how Tamako had her arm over her breast which didn't look covered when he noticed it wasn't he quickly looked away at the door his cheeks turning red. As she said her home was up there he happily looked up to not be awkward and have a peek like most guys would or this guy seemed to do so. As she said she didn't know which one it was he replied to her.

"I wish I could help you find out which one but I'm not much of a navigator. I'm more of a doctor. Well a pirate too I guess but, I don't really have a crew or a ship or anything and I can't really fight either."

As the door opened Dogberry looked at the man happily and said to him.

"Here this is for you these crates."

The man who answered quickly picked the crates up and slammed the door shut. He seemed a little dodgy but that was expected. As the door slammed shut Dogberry turned to see the shy pretty red head asking if he'd be her valentine. He blushed shocked that she'd ask him and looked from side to side.

"Me?! But. Are you sure?! I mean well...urm...ah yes! I'd love to."

he was really shocked that such a pretty girl hadn't already been asked and now that she'd asked him off all people he was even more shocked. But the biggest shock to him was how he'd managed to even say yes eventually. He then realised how he had to say something else but really wasn't sure what.

"So . . . urm . . . I'm free now . . . I'm really not sure what we should be doing now . . . "
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:36 pm

"Me, um, neither. I just got here, so i, um, don't know any of the, um, sights. Do you want to, um, just walk around for, um, a bit?" Her face had calmed down a bit, but her cheeks were still rosy. She looked at him and smiled awkwardly. She really liked this guy.

She remembered how this guy called himself a doctor and a pirate. "It's, um, cool that you're a doctor. I'm, um, not that good at anything really. I mean, i'm pretty good at fighting with my Second Flame techniques, but wither than that, i'm pretty much useless." She bonked her head and stuck her tongue out in the stupid gesture. She found making fun of herself was making herself feel more at ease.

"And, um, you-you-you're really handsome, so really, um, i'm the lucky one, so, um, thank you." She looked down bait, happy that she was finally able to say it.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:43 pm

"Handsome?! Me?! urm thanks I guess but I don't really look as great as you do though. but yeah I guess we could walk around and find out more about this place I've never been here before so I guess its about time. We do."

Seeing a couple walk past holding hands Dogberry looked at Tamako's amazing figure and offered her his hand not sure if this is what thy should be doing or not. But hoping she would accept.

"So you can fight. Thats pretty cool, I can't even do that. I hope to be able to do so eventually though. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with my life but I guess I wouldn't mind becoming a notorious pirate. I just fight with my scalpels but event thats not really fighting."

As Dog berry began walking through an alley way he noticed a large open town square. The sun was gazing down over them only getting hotter and hotter as the clouds parted. Dogberry grinned looking at Tamako feeling something his dad had probably felt when his mum met him. He liked the feeling and didn't want it to end.

"So how come you don't have any boyfriends or fiances or anything? Not even from your home. I'm sure your still gorgeous even up there. And about those wings you kinda . . . well you kinda make me think of you as an angel seeing as your. . . well your pretty, from the heavens and you have wings."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Tamako blushed again as he complimented her some more. It felt nice. She didn't care what they did, it was nice just being in his company. Seeing him offer her hand, she noticed a lot of the couples were holding hands, so she reached for it and pulled herself in, leaning slightly into his arm.

Seeing him grin, she smiled as well. The sun was bright and felt warm against her skin.

Hearing him sound so interested in her life, she felt at ease talking about it, but it made her curious about his life. "there were plenty of girls there that were prettier than me. Plus, i think me meek attitude pushed them away a little. Not to mention, well, it's nothing." She didn't want to say that she had been an equivalent of a princess on her home. That might sound arrogant. Or it might put him off. She liked him a lot and didn't want to ruin it.

"So where are you from? What's your home like?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:03 pm

My home? Oh I'm from the North Blue a small house far away from town parents were poor. I don't remember much about home life."

As they walked out into the town square Dogberry felt ridiculously hot and removed his mask from his head and hung it from his belt along with his scalpels. His toe was hurting a little but walking around town with a gorgeous girl he didn't care.

"I guess if we're going to be valentines we should probably get to know each other. Since thats what most couples do. . . I think."

Dogberry sat down on the bench surrounding the fountain which was a large angel spitting water out. Dogberry pointed to it and looked at Tamako.

"Is he from your home?" He was joking a little then looked at Tamako and patted beside himself for her to join him. Casually he sat down resting his arm up on the side as he looked at Tamako's gorgeous figure waiting for her to join him if she wanted to.

"So how did you end up down here if you came from all the way up there where angels come from?"

The second it left his mouth he knew it was a stupid thing to say but it was too late now he already looked like a moron. With the blazing sun still shining down it was nice to sit beside the fountain since its cooling effect made Dogberry feel much cooler.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:17 pm

She felt a little sad about hearing him say that he was poor when she had a nice rich life herself. But hearing him refer to them as a couple made her smile dreamily as she followed, making a nodding sign as if to confirm that they were a couple.

Hearing him want to know more about herself, she decided to open up a bit. "Sure, um, well, I'm not that special really, so, um, there isn't much to really say about me." Hearing him make the jest about the fountain angel being from her home made her laugh. The way he kept referring to her as an angel was making her feel important or special.

She sat down next him and nestled into him as rested his arm on the bench. Remembering how she got her made her frown though. Remembering the sadness, and then followed by the little romantic roller coaster she had gone on with Keeram.

"There were some people who didn't like me, so they threw me off the island. I manages to save myself, but i lost sight of the island as I did. Plus, I didn't really know if I could fly high enough to get back." She wondered if it was wise to mention Keeram, but she didn't want to bring unhappy thoughts to the table, so she pushed that thought aside and returned to the present.

Looking over the square, she noticed a shop that was selling Ice Cream and her stomach started to rumble a little. She let out an embarrassed giggle. Her fighting style made her very hungry all the time.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Oh right. . . well those guys were stupid. If could I would . . . well I'd tell them off for doing it. Or probably get the crap beaten out of me or something. But at least your safe. Thats a good thing. If something had happened to you then . . . I'd never have got to meet you."

Dogberry said to her then placed his hand in the water. partly cause he was shocked at seeing this gorgeous girl so close to him and also cause he was burning up. He splashed his hand around in the water a little bit then splashed some over Tamako's back. He didn't know if she wanted to or not but he was trying to be playful and perhaps failing a little bit.

Noticing Tamako's stomach growling he looked at her and asked.

"Are yo hungry by any chance?" If she was then he'd go and buy them some ice cream since he noticed she was looking at it and felt as if he could go for some too. He didn't know if she'd been with another person but wondered and if she had been he probably would've been a little hurt so weather or not she had been the fact that she chose not to tell him made him happy.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:34 pm

She felt the water roll down her back, coupled with his continued compliments, she was getting really happy.

Hearing him comment on her stomach, she playful jabbed at his shoulder while giggling. "Sure silly. Want me to come with you, handsome?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:37 pm

"Urm yea sure lets go."

Standing up he offered Tamako his hand to help her up and as he waited for her to take his hand he looked around at the other couples trying to figure out some of the things couples did. As he looked around he got ideas and then grinned at Tamako. He unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of his shirt due to feeling so hot then walked with her to the ice cream vendor.

"What flavour do you want?"
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:41 pm

She took his hand and followed him to the Ice Cream shop. There were a lot of couples around. She noticed as he opened his shirt a little that she was wanting him a little more.

Hearing him ask what she wanted to eat, she looked up at the orders, but she didn't know what the flavors were. "Um, could you order for me?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Ok sure thing."

Dogberry looked up at the orders and ordered a mango ice cream topped off with vanilla for himself then a chocolate & strawberry for her hoping she liked it and that it wouldn't melt too quickly.

"Thats be 7 beli"

Dogberry nodded and handed over some money then took his ice cream which had already began to melt as he started trying to eat away at it he noticed some drip down his chest. He handed Tamako her ice cream then looked around at other people in couples.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Tamako giggled as the ice cream dripped onto his chest. She pulled out her finger and whipped it off, getting a taste of his vanilla. It was tasty, so she took a couple licks of her own ice cream.

Grabbing his hand, she led him back to the bench, but as they got close to it, she stubbed her toe on a loose rock and fell right into the fountain, spilling her ice cream and getting soaked.

She looked over at Dogberry and smiled weakly as water rolled off her chest and midriff. She offered her hand to have him help her up and out of there
Back to top Go down

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next