One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pa' Panda Pirates

Go down 
+7
Amey
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Redmerv
Orphan_Smasher
Layman Iconoclast
Mimiu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Crew Name: Panda Pirates
Captain: Toto Timpleton
Flag: See bottom of post
Ship: (name)
Side: Pirates, I suppose
Current Members: Donny 'Big Man' Danpa, Fauxette Ru. Benten, Toto Timpleton, "Black", "White", Lynn Sivvi, Gula Rerma
Crew Goals: Undecided, probably gonna need to talk to the captain a bit more before I edit this again
Crew History: Same as above
Expecting new members?: Yar'

Pa' Panda Pirates Beware_Our_Pirate_Crew_by_kojika

Last edited by Mimiu on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:12 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:22 pm

okay approved once we can touch bases with orphan_smasher about his share of the info
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Ahem... one part is wrong... i will work on my character in a moment, he was meant to be captain... love the flag though, my idea was similar, but less cute... (Panda biting down on the marine symbol signifying that we are all ex-marines) but i love the flag... so freakin cute...

ill get to work on mah character now... if you'll excuse me

the side wouldnt be pirates, since your an ex-marine who stole the research to protect peoples lives, that doesnt automatically make you a pirate... id say more like vagabonds or just no real alliance since as marines we hate the pirates, but we have a bounty by the marines. and the ships name has gotta be "Bamboozled"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 pm

yeah I actually don't trust Allister At The Moment (no offense Allister) Id rather have Orphan as captain
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh, crap, you weren't big man? *looks...* Oh Poop XD
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:51 pm

lol its ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:55 pm

so... has it been edited?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Well..I don't know his characters name, so its just blank for now.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:00 pm

i THINK its going to be Toto Timpleton...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:01 pm

yeah well when the history ECT is done I will approved
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:01 pm

There, edited, I'll fix it again if he changes his name.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:13 pm

currently... my computer is acting wierd... and i think i am riddled with viruses... so ill be back in an hour or more, gotta scan my computer and delete anything hostile towards me...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:59 pm

my chars should be done by then
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:01 pm

ok so far 1 trojan removed...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:02 pm

you seem to be able to post here alright, thats good isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 pm

yea, but i kept getting wierd pop-ups... theyd say, this link is no longer available, and had i not read a message at the top of onemanga.com, i mighta clicked on it, but if you click on it, it supposedly gives you a virus
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 pm

seems like everyone is bored, wanna have a just for fun battle with everyone online right now?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm

sure i would like to join
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Am I the one who allows people to join, or the captain?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:54 pm

you are here but the captain is in the RP allso you are responisble for approving or not approving people who want to join who will post there sheets here ((you can requre them to give a reason for joining and explain what they have to offer if you like)) and ofcurce keeping the DF ratio up to code
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Ah, okay, well uh, *scrolls* Redmerv, as Mister Admin just stated, why would you like to join and what would you bring to the crew that we don't already have.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:04 pm

also post your character sheet in this topic
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Pa'Panda crew   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Name: Donny \"Big man\" Danpa

Bounty: Only if you are a pirate, keep it realistic(Minimum of 50 Belli- Maximum 30,000,000 Belli anymore and you will need permission)

Species: Human

Allegiance: a loyal person with no specific allegiance who protects his friends even if that means he is a traitor.

Home Village/Ocean: south blue, althet towne

Appearance: Donny is seven feet tall and he weighs over 400 pounds. Part of it is muscle and part is fat. He has a bear like build, and even dresses interestingly. He has a black and white jacket. He always has a piece of bamboo between his teeth and another strapped to his pants. He wears black pants and has large black shoes. He wears a black belt, that has written in kanji, the words Judo Champion in bright yellow (the japanese translation of it)

History: Donny grew up in a town very excited about sports of all kinds. He wasn\'t very good at runnning so he didn\'t play basketball or soccer. He did have two brothers though so he did infact wrestle alot. When he joined middle school he started into the kendo club as it was a family tradition. He started sumo club at the same time because it was on different days and also did judo club, because it started thirty minutes after sumo club. He was good and got even better, and decided to sale out to sea to make his reputation as the world\'s best jusumoken (his word for judo man, sumo master, kendo king.)

Personality: Donny doesn\'t think much, and doesn\'t think smart when he does think. While he is stupid he is loyal and protecting of his friends to massive extremes, including getting shot for them. He has a jolly spirit which lightens most situations. He is friendly, and definately gullible but dependable in the most. He doesn\'t mean to be, but he comes off as nosey sometimes much to his displeasure. He can be serious, although when he is, it is a dangerous situation

Ship: none ter

Ship Flag: none yet

Special Abilities: atlet style kendo, sumo skills, judo skills

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

rokushiki tetkai. ( i wanted to post soru as well, but that would be silly)

rokushiki shigen

Weapons/Items: bamboo wooden sword

Goals: become the world\'s most famous jusumoken

There you go!

Last edited by Allister Blizt on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:08 pm

I think you already were part of the group, hehehe
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Pa'Panda crew   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm

Your supposed to post your character sheets anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pa' Panda Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pa' Panda Pirates   Pa' Panda Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pa' Panda Pirates
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next