One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 am

Hugo looked back at Gideon, waiting for a remark on his captains part, he walked towards the dead bodies now laying on the water, floating. "*whistles*, that kid has no mercy BOAHAHAH!" Hugo looked at the captain. "Any idea how were gunna get new members and explain the situation to these folks?" Hugo points at the now angry crew, watching them with anger i their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

Before dealing with William he releases the boats anchor in order to stop the ship. But before it manages to stop Gerald has dove it water leaving his hat behind on the deck. He grabs all three men they were lighter in the water but it was still easy task swimming with them.

"HUGO! Raise the anchor back up for me."

Using his leg strength alone he wraps them around the chain that connects to the anchor and he holds the other three with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Hugo looks at the new comer with confused eyes, -He's HELPING them?-, He was confused beyond reason, but desided to do what he asked, unaware of where the Levers are Hugo Simply ran downstairs where the ship Anchor was, he Wrapped both His arms aound it. "OK massive muscles do your thing!", Hugo Pulled the Huge anchor up by Sheer force only, pulling at it a few feet at a time. Hugo at one point felt weak for pulling it up slowly so he chalenged himself, the last 10 feet before the Anchor was on board he simply Made one big Pull landing the Anchor on the whole Hugo was in,"Hehe right back to where its suppossed to be".
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Gerald lands on the deck with a hard thud but he did not the people he held suffer any additional impact. Other crew members friends of the ones shot come running. With first aide. Gerald doesn't bother checking to see if the alive or not. He heads straight to the captain. If Gerald was to fight william now then he would be just as bad. Stopping only thank Hugo. He start yelling Gideons name untill he reaches his quarters. Not really seeing the female his left hand was not visible.

Is this how you run things? You let your crew kill mates and ITS NOT A PROBLEM. Where does the soul of a Nakama go who is killed by one of his own!?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Hugo helped since a Nakama needed help, but following the new recruit he found him yelling at the captain, "Hey... you cant do that, he didn't know so don't blame him.. it was me for not caring if they died or not.. if they stole his weapons then yes i would've done the same thing.. but don't blame the only guy here who's fault it wasn't." Hugo was getting ready to attack if the new recruit laid a finger on the man who saved him, he was indebted to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 pm

((gideons in the hot tub on deck, btw, so all act like your there))
Gideon, still in shock and getting out of the hot tub, looked at Gerald and began a sentence I thought he was shooting the birds, not..." Gideon stopped and looked at Gerald again "How could anyone be so...cruel?" thought Gideon. I mean, they were only paid crew members, but...he knew them all for a long time and they were his friends. Even if those specific men were the ones killed, he was still mad. "I take full responsibility, it was my fault" said Gideon, still shocked and disturbed
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Somewhat relieved but still not quite satisfied Gerald's muscles relax and walks of to calm down. <That Hugo is quite the guy> Stilll withen eye sight range of the others. But not imediatly around them Gerald begins to juggle his mace and guns. He would dare practice with the knives while he wasnt totally focused
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 pm

While the crew was distracted by the Horrific event. Lilly removed all her clothes and jumped into the hot tub. Hideing under the warm water so her Tender breasts from site. Her Brillant Golden eyes started at Gideon.

(OOC I mixed up her eye color for a bit lol my bad)

"Wait what happend? Somone got killed?" Getting nude distracted Lilly from the comotion.

Meanwhile Patches also climed into the Hot tube still holding his scythe started to circle around in the center like a shark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Gideon turned around to look at Lilly, whom he had forgot about in the chaos. "Uh...yeah, 4 of the lesser members were killed by Will" said Gideon, still feeling guilty about the lose, his facial expression showed it as well. He then got out of the hot tub and remembered he was shirtless, then quickly grabbed a towel, now slightly embarresed
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:31 pm

"Hmmm thats to bad..... Is Will going to be punished or are you gonna take a risk?" Lilly had a somewhat upset and interetsing look on her face. The l;eaned back to relax in the tub.

"Well to be honest its your crew and your call but if you ask me people who randomly kil lthere own crew are loose cannons..... But just so you know if he trys that hsit with me ill let Pacthes chop off his Balls and stuff them in his eyes sockets...... Opps lol silly me that was a little vulgar i apoligise."

Patches jokeingly jupmed out of the water with his scythe pretending to bite Gudeons leg then quickly backing off before biteing him. Falling backinto the tube and continued his sharkyness.

"Oh That a nice figure you got there Gideon. I know some girls would pay to see that hehehehe!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:38 pm

"heheh, thanks..." Gideon said, blushing even more as he got the towel and wrapped it around him. He then addressed her other remark " I will take responsibility for the incident, but next time, he'll be punished" said Gideon. It was his fault in more then one way. He had not only authorized the killing but also hadn't taken time to meet all of his crew, how stupid of him. If he knew William well enough he could have seen it coming. He then walked down the hallway in the ship to his room to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 am

Hugo didnt want the crew members to think any less of his Captain, he walked outside the ship, and went towards one of the men working. He picked him up by the head, grabing it fully, the man started gasping as if air was being squeezed from his lungs, when in actuality it was his head getting crushed. "LISTEN UP YOU FLESHYS, I AM THE ONE THAT LET THE KID FIRE WITHOUT THE CAPTAIN REALIZING WHAT WAS GOING ON... I DIDNT CARE ABOUT THEIR LIVES JUST LIKE I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS ONE, if you steal from any of us THIS that im doing to your crew mate i will do to anyone of you. It was not the captain you love that did it, for all of you know him better then i. YOU ALL SAW ME, it was I that gave the order GOT IT the only reason i havent killed all of you is because HES not letting me", Hugo made himself look like the bad guy so Gideon would be the hero, he made them think it was Hugo that gave the order. Hugo didnt mind getting hated, but it would greatly effect the captain. "DESPITE THE LIES HE"LL TELL YOU TO PROTECT ME IT WAS I WHO DID IT BOAHAHAHAH!!" Hugo made sure theyd believe him no matter what. The men were now more scared of Hugo and were hoping the captain would leave the shower. Hugo let the man go from his grasp letting him fall to the floor, "Get back to work i didnt crush anything", Hugo sat back down under the crows nest watching the workers walk around.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 am

Gerald now had let his mind escape the horrors of that morning's events and in this short amount of time juggling on a moving ship he saw a slight flaw in his performance. When moving and juggling the rytheme changed. Gerald starts walking in random patterns and speeds so that he work on adjusting the flow, When he his confortable doing so he adds in the knives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 pm

will was in the crows nest near the hot tub he could hear them speak about him about how much of a danger he was and how he could tell that they wernt happy with him so he pulled his sniper rifle and killed more birds catching all those that landing near him and placed them in a crate he was working though the others were talking he didnt want to join them he placed a few mines around him to protect him and his stuff as he laid it out and started on his only none violent shot a fireworks shot which would if his worked send sparks in the sky of all differant colours and readied to fire one it was a shell for his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Not to far away as the ship started to off with the water a small mist rolled in and it was time for Rain to strike. Sure she was a far ways away from home, but her goals were set. Some stupid pirates were about to get a slap to the face. Her voice started to echo as the fog rolled in. Her voice almost as a trance, her body headed towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Hugo looked around, a mist was moving in along with a bad Omen. He stood up ready-ing himself, mists like these aren't common in the east blue.. something was going on. Hugo stood silent, "Hey juggler keep your eyes peeled, This mist seemed to come out of nowhere," Hugo jumped up into the crows nest with his hand on his hilt, and waited for the mist to clear by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Gideon walked back up onto the deck to see juggling and fireworks and began clapping and laughing "Bravo, Bravo" He said to Gerald and Will, keeping his mind off the murders. Then, there was fog. "I don't like this" Gideon said nervously, gripping his sword. He then called up to Will "See anything?"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Gerald wasnt the least bit worried about the fog but it didnt hurt to be cautious he put the away the weapons he was juggling simutaneously as Gideon started clapping. Instinctivly he took a few bows. And sat down near the helm. While he wasn't a navigator or anything to him is no more than bad weather. It wasn't untill he sat down that hear the voice. <Was the source of the sound also the cause of the fog?
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 pm

Rain slowly swam up to a small rock and started combing her hair as the mist started to clear up. He voice sang heavenly through the waters and the ship. The what hide he fist bottom but he hair was the only thing that covered her breasts. The moon (I think thats what time it is) made her hair glow along with her eyes. The corcal comb was doing a good job. She looked up at the ship and gave a hidden smirk as the comb was really a small hidden dagger.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:06 am

Decided she soaked long enough Lilly slow got out of the Hot tube useing a towel to dry her self off and get dressed while Patches carfully guarded bye walking back and forthe like a minature solder.protecting her from any wannabe perverts.

Lilly And Pacthes then hurried to Gideon's side. "So Boss what on the menu for today's tasks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 am

Gideon looked beside him at Lilly and sighed "Well, we gotta clear this fog first, before anything else can go on" he said, then looked up to the crows nest "Yoh, Will, see anything?" he asked hopefully
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:44 am

Hugo walked around after jumping off the crows nest. He decided to investigate the weird noise in the fog, "Captain im going in the ocean, ill be back if i find anything." Hugo ran through the captain and jumped off the boat, diving easily into the water. He began to swim towards the voice in a pretty fast pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:46 am

william instantly turned to hugo when he got to the crows nest pointing a pistol at him and said "do not steal anything i own and watch out mines. did you think you could sneak up on me" he then fired his firework round of send an arrey of differant sparks as they spilt up it made beautiful patterns in the air he then turned back to hugo as he left and didnt let his guard down always having his gun pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Rain grinned as her blue hair covered her elegant body from any praying men that wanted a sneak peek. She heard a splash before sitting down contueing to sing. She smiled and kept singing drawing in the near by pirates, she laughed at them in her head as she await her "knight in shining armour" at least her next victim.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Hugo Followed the voice leading to their suspect, he swam until he found the mermaid covering herself in her hair. He got near her, only showing his Fin when he poped his head he got prepared for anything she'd throw at him, he got out of the water siting down next to her. "What are you doing here little mermaid?" Hugo was intrigued by how she looks. It captivated him, but he never let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next