One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Rain glared at the people around her. She hissed as the sharkman crashed into the ship. "YOU IDOIT! ARE OU TRYING TO DESTROY THE SHIP WITH ALL ITS TREASURE! AND IM NOT FUCKING FOOD! " SHe then glared at what seemed to be the leader. "Maybe you should control your crew more!" SHe hissed as the man got closer so she lifted her feet and went to smash him into the ground. He legs were very hard ad deadly weapon of hers. Any human who got hit by it would be crushed, a fishman and a shark at that might be able to take the hit but it might break a bone or two. "I recommand you staying away from me. Why not eat the weasel! It seems tasty. And maybe you woldnt be so sluggish if you wernt as rash you ass. I Should pound you into the ground but that wouldnt benift me at all." She hissed as sat down on a barrel. "You maybe physicaly powerful but not a person here can touch me with my speed. If I wanted to I would sink this god forsaken ship and then devour you all, but that would break one of my nails." She started philing her nails off a rough but yet smooth rock. "Please, Keep the animal caged up. Unless you want mine to pop out of no where and sink the ship." She hissed yet again before stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 am

"Sorry i dont negotiate with food," Hugo made his body into an incredibly hard form "Body Repel", tightening his muscles, The kick she made stopped at his chest with only minor bruises. She mentioned herself how much more powerfull he was, so this musn't have come to a surprise to her. Hugo had trained for 20 years in the harshest of climates and mostly on his strength. His power was strong, but she was right about his speed, she would defeat him on that part, but then again his power might be enough to beat her speed. Hugo then replied to her threat, "I eat SeaKings for breakfast... Litterally" Hugo was used to eating anything in site, that included Sea kings.His stomach seemed less hungry all of a sudden,"Dont come in this ship with that attitude, you spoiled my appetite for you... and thats saying something BOAHAHAHA!!" Hugo then looked at the mermaid and glanced at her, she didnt look like someone who should be like this but he wasnt the type to judge others. "hehe you have spice, at least". Hugo Picked out his sword, he was not afraid to kill someone that is threatening the ship. Although her looks were... very attractive he kept his promise to his captain before all else. "What are you doing here anyways?", he didnt attack because his captain didnt let him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 am

Gideon looked at Hugo, then the mermaid and yelled "EVERYBODY STOP, NOW, OR I'LL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES" and then calmed down instantly, but the voice still carried throughout the ship. Gideon was also holding a blade no one had seen before. It was clear, and had an icy allure to it as he put it up to his eyes in attack position "Now stop, or you will literally freeze in the pits of hell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 am

William pointed his pistol at gideon and fired three rounds and said "shut up" he was getting annoyed at everyone shouting he then fired a tracker round at hugo he shouted "EVERYONE SHUT UP " he pointed his pistols at his own crew and said "no eating each other and shut up i going to work" he fired a smokescreen round and walked into the smoke into the ship itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:14 am

Gideon ducked down just in the nick of time for the bullets to go over his head, then looked at William with an icy death stare until he left "You heard us, no eating anyone." said Gideon
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:27 am

Hugo heard the loud BANG!!, a very powerfull bullet was hurtling towards hugo, he took out his sword and blocked the path, the bullet hit the sword itself.

Hugo then put away his sword, he had upset the man that saved his life. He owed him his life, therefore hearing that threat snapped Hugo out of his blood thirstiness, it became apparent that his captain was holding a new sword.. this one seemed to have been blue.. and judging by his Captains remark it has a very unusual power. Hugo put his sword away, trusting that if she tried anything his captain would stop it. He had a sad face now, something you usually dont see in Hugos face. The smoke screen then sorrounded Hugo, the smoke was making Hugo unseen.. he walked towards his captain without looking at him.

"...Sorry captain..I promise it wont happen again.." he walked behind Gideon and continued to walk until he reached the stairs which he stepped down from, as he kept walking he ended up at teh buttom of the ship, His anger was bolted in, for not only making his captain mad.. but having lost his cool to the mer-maid.. He raised his fist in all the anger and punched a metal wall that was made to patch the ship if it was damaged, there was many of them but this one was as thick at 3 feet and 10 feet wide, the impact of it echoed throughout the ship as the wind from the impact alone could knock any normal person backwards.

"BOahahahaha!! .... I FEEL MUCH BETTER!!.." Behind Hugo was a giant hole, 5 feet at least in length and width, it of course busted through the 3 feet of thickness. Hugo walked back upstairs, behind his captain, his fist of course was unscathed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 am

Gideon facepalmed and sighed "Yeah, whatever, lets get to bed" he said, then remembered the mermaid "What do we do with you?" he said, looking at her suspiciously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 am

william sat in his room with tiny hammers normally used within guns making bullets he was bored as this crew were mental he had to work most of the time he made a round that fired like fireworks and was making them into the dead of the night he wanted to wait for everyone to fall asleep before he fired them they should also be silent. these bullets were not for fighting just to make himself happy or who saw them happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 pm

((this thread is dead, lol, everyone, CLOSED, new thread will come out soon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6