One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Empty
PostSubject: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:00 pm

the cloudy pirates have been sailing for days,and everyone did their job.
jason cooked delicious meals,wolfheart did like always nothing,norman sailed the ship from island to island,and the mantis guy(forgot the name)did some repairing whenever the ship got damaged.
--------------------------------------------------------
''seems like there is a pretty big storm where we are going''
said youri while seeing pitch black clouds a little further.
''norman get ready,mantis guy get ready to repair any damage in a split second,jason get with wolfheath safe inside.''
the cook answered as cheery as ever and hided.
in the mids of the storm an big wall-like mountain could be seen,and an strong current leaded up the mountain.
''so this is reverse mountain heh? interesting.morgan,get ready a strong current is coming''!
youri then prepared his-self for any shock incoming.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Morgan raised her head from her map and looked up. The storm raged violently. Everything on the deck was moving and it was getting covered in water. It was dangerous for her to be out there, but she had to being the navigator of her new meant she had to steer the ship, island to island, ocean to ocean, storm through storm. Morgan say the mountain and looked up sighing in relief. Morgan wasnt as physicality strong as everyone else but she managed to put the boat at a nice strong angel that the winds would send them towards the island. " Yes Captain." Morgan yelled managing to dodge some sea water. "Everyone brace yourself were hitting hard waves a dangerous rocky Territory." Morgan spoke as the waves got harder and they got closer to the middle of the storm which seemed to be. Morgan looked at the mountain as she got closer. It seemed to have its own currents, in both wind and air, but they were moving opposite of the storms. She braced her self and turned the boat to try to match the current so ship wouldnt smash and rip into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm

(Its Ren)

Ren was organizing some planks of wood, making sure he had enough for the future battles to come. After this little chore, he walked onto the deck and heard the warnings given by the navigator.

"Well, it's now or never." he said to himself, grabbing onto the mast of the ship with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 am

as morgan navigated threw the storm.
as they got closer and closer they where drawn to the stream that was going onward.
eventually they got in the stream and they where going upward.
''there we go!''
gast also grabbed the mast as the ship was puled upwards quickly.
they keep going upward till they where above the clouds.
''holy cow!''
just as quick as they where going upwards,they rushed back downwards.
''TO THE GRAND LINE!''
yelled gast while they where going downwards.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 pm

Morgan looks up as the ship travels up the mountain. She was being careful letting the winds catch the sails an pull them up higher. "Com'on Boys~ Better hold on tighter, its going to be rough from here." The fast moving waters made it hard for her to keep some control of her ship, and with limited space, one mistake could be the very end. Morgan Manages to pull them out of the reverse stream and into more calm waters. "BOYS WERE HERE! THE GRANDLINE!" She smiles widely, the sky a nice blue and not a cloud in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:27 pm

''ít seems we are finally here....hey look a lighthouse.
a lighthouse was standing on the red line's shore right next to the stream from where they rushed down from just a few minutes ago.then a vague shadow speared next to the lighthouse.
''morgan,go to the shore,lets take a look at the lighthouse''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:06 pm

William woke up and looked around for food he wandered around the ship and noticed some people he hadn't seen before he then saw ren and barked at him wandering who he was?. he then laid down to see what he would say or do hoping he wouldn't be violent.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 pm

oh,hey wolfhearth!we are in the grandline!'''
after saying that gast realized that he was talking to a dog.
after they got to the shore the man that was standing on the shore was pretty clear.
he had blond hair with a bandanna,and worn out clothes.
''hey you there,who are you!''
''í am cheery t mast mate!.new to the grand line!do you have a loge pose?''
''a log what?!'''
the man then threw an compass like thing to gast.
''this is a log pose!it is the way to go with the flow in the grand line'!''
after explaining everything gast walked to morgan.
''here,take this,i would not know how to not break this thing'''
he said with a stupid smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Morgan nodded at her captain. " AYE CAPTAIN" She gave a wink before turning the ship almost on a time and heading hard towards the shore. She put the ship at a halt lowering the anchor before looking at wolfheart. "How ya feeling boy?" She asked nicly as she bent down to give the small dog a pat on the head. In the distant ocean she saw a storm start to roll in. Morgan blinked at the man before getting something in her hand, she looked at her captain. " A Log Pose? This will b very usefull. But captain, I think we should stay here for the night, theres a storm cyclone going to pass, and if we dont move the ship someweres safe we will lose it and everything on it." Morgan spoke gently as he wrapped the watch like compass before seeing a flash of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

damnit,a storm....that wont be sleeping relaxed outside anymore..''
(explanation:gast lends his captain room to morgan because he has no private room for woman.)
hey lighthouse guy?!is there a room free in the lighthouse!
yea!you can sleep here if you want mate!
after hearing that youri stepped on shore and sat down near the shore.
so this is the grand line...the famous sea with the most vicious pirates in the world..and us...but we will make it,i am shure of it!''
gast tried to cheer himself up and gave himself a pep-talk.
'------------------------------------------------
the night passed as the storm raged on an loud klinching sound and stone rumbling could be heard waking up the crew.
gast was training against the red line destroying boulder after boulder.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Ren awoke after a long sleep under the deck, in his 'workshop' or so he called it. Although the ship was pretty shaken, not much was thrown around. Like planks, nails and Ren himself. He put everythng back in order and headed to the deck.

"Hey captain. Getting some training done?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 am

''úhhh..yea sure....wanna train with me?''
he asked with a smile on his face.
before ren could answer his question he contineud destroying boulder after boulder.
after a while he stopped.
''i...m...t..i..r..e...d''
he said while gapping for air.
as he walked back to the ship a huge sea king apeared right behind the ship
''you...gotta....be..kidding me right?ken,take care of that sea king.'''
he then casually walked to the lighthouse and was going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Rens grip tightened on the rail. the captain called him the wrong name. He slowly turned to face the seaking. Man it was huge. Well, he was given a direct task from the captain, he had to do it now. He climbed up the mast and stared at the beast.

"I'm afraid, I'm to have to kill you." he said confidently.

He was answered by a huge roar in the face, nearly knocking him off.

"I was hoping to go through this the easy way. Looks like i won't be disappointed." he said, jumping towards the monster.

The seaking lunged towards him, planning on eating him with one bite. Ren saw this coming and quickly grew his mantis wings. With these wings, he flew to the side, avoiding the attack. He used this chance to target his exposed neck. Ren took his index and middle fingers together and charged forward. Ren hit the seaking's long neck, leaving a small hole.

"That is but a small bit of my power." he said, changing his arms into mantis arms and grabbed the creatures neck again.

The seaking, having had enough of the pirate, chose to eat him immediatly. it turned it's large head around and lunged for another large bite. Ren chuckled a bit and quickly released the neck and flew upward. Watching the seaking bite through his own neck was amusing.

"And thats all she wrote." he said, lowering down to the seakings head and throwing it aboard.

"I dare Gast to forget my name now." he said to himself, flying aboard too.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 pm

the next morning the storm was still raging on and it was again to dangerous to sail.
after gast woke up and walked outside he saw the giant had lying on the ship.
]''hey ren!why the hell is this thing on the ship,why not on the chore!''
after yelling that he noticed that he woke the whole crew up.
''hey jason!cook some breakfast for us!''
the cook answered as cheery as ever and made eggs with bacon for everyone,and some left over dishes for wolfheart.
while sitting around the table gast began to talk about a new ship.
''the ship where we are now on is to small.i think we are gonna get a new one at the first island that has a good(big)ship for sale,anyone agrees?''
not waiting for the answer youri stood up and watched outside the window(of the ship)
''morgan,we are gonna set sail,even in this weather.morgan i am afraid i have to ask you to navigate this ship even in this storm.ren get ready to repair any damage,jason is gonna help you.as fore me...i am gonna count the belli and think of ways to earn it''
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Ren stood up and returned to his 'workshop'. If they ware gonna sail through a storm, he'd have to have everything ready. Tools, check, Boards, check, nails, check. He was ready for the worst of the world.

":Heh, maybe i could build a ship myself." he said, confidently
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Morgan slept for a bit before being awoken by loud growls and cries of beasts. She wasnt really happy about it. Her sleep was disturbed and she woke up walking out of her little room. "WHAT IDIOT IS MAKING AL THE NOISE WHILE IM TRYING TO SLEEP DAMMIT!" She growled as she noticed a dead sea king then the captain telling her to get ready to go. Morgan sighed as the eye of the storm still was coming. But it was indeed not safe to stay. "Ok Tie everything down! " Morgan spoke as she pulled up the anchor and raised the sails sending the ship and crew on the adventure of a life time.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:35 am

Jason fell out of his hamock clumsily, rolling around on the ground a little before hitting his face right into a wall. "OOWWWW! That hurt!" he announced tearfully before getting on his feet, clutching his injured face. HE looked around and noticed that everyone else was already awake, and he slept in for a change. "Oh dear how embarissing! And I was supposed to cook breakfast!" the muscular chef told himself shamefully. "Welll better get up on deck and see whats going on." And with that he awkwardly made his way up the stairs and as he emerged he imideitly heard his captain order him to make some breakfast to which he quickly replied; "Aye aye captain!" and rushed of to the kitchen to quickly whip up some fryed eggs and bacon. He then carefully placed each plate of food on the table and scrapped some spare bacon into Wolfhearts food bowl. HE poped his head around the corner of the door and called out; "Fried breakfast is ready!"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:56 pm

as the crew was prepared and everyone got to there post gast went to the captain cabin.
''hmmm..lets see.....our budged is not the highest one but we could just steal a ship..''
as the storm rages on and the ship got a big bang from the right,making gast almost fall of his chair.
''better take a look at this storm..''''
gast the walked outside seeing a little hole in the ship,that was filling the kitchen.
''MANTIS GUY GET HERE AND REPAIR THIS''
he then walked outside and looked at morgan.
''mogan can you hold it,if you want i will take the weel''

in the shadows an huge shadow appeared in the waters and the shadow was getting near the ship.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Ren ran to the hole with his tools and some planks. He was surprised at the huge hole made by the storm. Even more so that the captain was teasing him about his name. He quickly fixed the mess and scuttled back into his workshop.

"Someday Gast, I'll get you. I'll get you good." he said, laughing maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Morgan went to work driving the rough waters. But something was odd, she had full control and no obsticals besides the storm in play. She looked at the chef with a content face. "Sorry chef......Ill pass." She kept her eyes on the prize but then heard a loud crash. She didnt hit anything. It seemed as though something would have smashed a large hole into it but she wasnt sure. "Sorry captain. But I didnt hit anything." Blinks as she looks up to see a large shadow moving closer, looking in a very geometrical shape. "Captain, if its what I think it is, prepare for some blood shed." She spoke sternly with her mist slowly flowing out of her. "Captain, and everyone else please make yourself bleed lightly, on your lower arm, It will cancel out the effects of my Devil Fruit for you."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm

gast laughed as he saw the mist/fog that she created.
hmm... crystallized water that can bend light..resulting in disorientating the opponent..interesting..now for that shadow.''
as the shadow came closer gast prepared himself for battle.

the shadow was going quickly to the ship.
gast did not waist a second and jumped high into the air and shouted:10.000.000 shield crush!
as he combined the powers of the 2 devil fruit swords an shield of 10.000.000 kilo hits the water surface and damaged the shadow lying beneath it.
''that should handle it''
as the shadow quickly recover it was going beneath the ship and then came up with an devastating effect.
it appeared to be an hydra seaking hurt badly by gasts attack.
gast he grabbed his killo sword and cuts the seaking in half,but before he could do that the seaking damaged him with its tail.
gast quickly recovered and cuts the seaking in half.
as damaged as he is and the ship being for 1/4 destroyed gast quickly had to think of an solution.
''heeeeey*ugh*manti...s guy we..ha.ve a litt...le...hole here!''
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Morgan sighed before she managed to let the ship drifts freely before rubbing her jumper boots on the ground before jumping up onto the top of the main sail pole seeing the beast. "As much as I hate perverts I hate creatures who attack me and my fellow crew men." Morgan pulled out her gun and placed the sword under the barrel aiming for the beast. "Estrella!" The bullet laughed out lightning on fire almost instently before slamming into the hydras head. She leap from metal piece to metal piece firing off her gun with the attack estrella. She knew what hydras were known for, there regeneration and prograstaning. The bullets burned over the skin causing it to stay wounded, and the bullets seemed to do much more damage as the mist throw off the creatures senses.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 pm

as the hydra burned away gast tried to stand up.
mogan there should be a harbor near....get there quickly...i dont think mantis guy can repair half the ship in open water..''
gast then walked back to the captains room and sat down in his char.
looking at hi arm that might be broken he decided to get a nap.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
after a few ours gast waked up and the crew just arrived in the harbor.
thanks to morgan good navigating and ''mantis guys'' shipwright skills they made it.
when they arrived they saw that the island was pretty advanced.
as they docked gast caled morgan.
''morgan,you are coming with me,we are gonna look for a new ship,mantis guy grab all our stuff and jason cook a meal or something..''
as gast and morgan walked of to the docks they noticed 3 ships.
one was flouting and had stone hull instead of wood.
one was what seemed an submarine.
the other seemed to be a regular ship.
''hmmm..which one will we choose..''
an local shipwright came to the two and started explaining about the ships.
i bet you want to know how that ship is flying heh?that is because of a new invention here in this island.to make a long story short most of that ship is controlled by an big magnet ball.the submarine works the same only it is more advanced.also in the sub it is only a network of small magnet balls that give each other signals or by turning those balls.well which one will it be?

''what do you think morgan?''
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Morgan pauses inspecting the boats. The small magnets could be a problem for her. Where her weapons and bullets use a strong electromagnetic pull to do what she wants. She looked at the captain and paused. "The magnets could be a problem, as I quite knowledgeable in it myself. If I was to use my Jumper Boots, Shot my gun or do any magnetic electrical attack, everything could go wrong. If were going to sail, I could steer easier with these, but we would need some kind of protection system for the magnets inside the ships. And both ships have a fatel flaw in both. The flying one is very much affect by wind storms and lightning would most likely hit us. The submarine one, what if something breaks inside we are screwed over even with a shipwright. And not only that, being here in grandline and being under water means sea kings roam freely, and if we run into yet another hydra, we will die." Morgan spoke carfully.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 pm

the shipwright overheard the talking and replied cheery:no worry the submarine is the finest of the finest..it has sea-stone covered all over it,that is why it is not cheap

''seems pretty solid to me...i choose the sub!''
gast replied.
as the seller came and talked about the price gast did a little ''trading'' with the trader and got the sub for free.
as morgan and gast entered they saw it was a pretty big submarine.
as gast headed to the control room he saw an ''how to use''book lying on the main control desk.
gast took the book and readed threw it at a fast rate.
gast then grabbed the magnetic and pushed with his other hand on a button.
as the door for coming inside the sub closed and some machines stored air the submarine submerged.
gast replied surprised:and lets see how we move
gast the pushed the ball forward making the sub going forward.
as he knew how to move the ship gast quickly got all the other crew members and sailed to the coast outside the city.
''ok everyone can choose a room except for the captains cabine!
gast was in an very cheery mood and was exited because of the new ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 3:the grand line!(cloudy pirates only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next