One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 am

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line!

Crew Theme

Gideon walked through the streets of the island he was on, face covered with a Japanese straw hat tipped over his head and his arms were pulled out of the sleeves of his red cloak covering up his swords, but not the other 30 in the case on his back. He was here for a reason, it had been what he had read in a newspaper a few days earlier.
Flashback:
Gideon picked up a newspaper off the ground on the island he was on and dusted it off, and looked at the page. It was wet, but he could still make some of it out, which read:
The man with a 21,000,000 belli bounty was arrested on grounds of murder of an entire village and is currently being held at the marine prison at Lougetown and will be executed there on the 27th.
Gideon finished the paper which was just the mans name and some other info, but Gideon's mind was settled. He would go to Lougetown, save the man and ask him to join his crew, even though his past was iffy, he was sure the man would be helpful and a good person, besides, 21 million was impressive.
End flashback

Gideon was now at the platform watching as the marines prepared to kill the man. Gideon looked up and saw a fishman that looked like a shark at the exicution plain on his knees. so thought Gideon Your Scartooth Echo

Last edited by Thor on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 am

The marines Were Sorrounding A Shark-man, A tattoo of a Cracked tooth laid on his Back as he was knelt down on his knees. He wasnt scared rather Took the execution as a way Of anger, His eyes were pitch black. The shackles used on him were used to Hold him down while he was being executed, the sheer size and weight of them could bend most giants to their knees.

The marines were Holding Swords on both sides trying to make sure that if he tried to move they had the authority to kill him, Scar Tooth looked around the area only to find People with disgusted Faces. He looked ahead to find a marine, he pulled out a Sheet of paper

"You, Hugo "Scartooth" Echo are held with the accounts of Murdering an entire island, to make matters worse you fought the marines that were trying to arrest you causing serious damage, we "The marines" Have therefore desided to not only give you the death penalty, but to also Behead you with the same sword you had on during the island." A normal sized Machete sword made of Sea stone was presented to the crowd "KILL HIM KILL THAT MONSTER!!" A man yelled as teh crowd started screaming at the thought. The marine then looked around towards Hugo "Do u have any last words before we behead you?" Hugo looked straight as his eyes.

"Sure i do, Let me out of here now and i promise i wont kill you BOAHAHAHAHAHA!!" His laugh was heard in a distance as the crowd simply got angrier "If you think Im gunna sit back and say i was sorry to the village that left me for dead I think you've been reading too many Fairy tales" Hugo looked at the crowd "All of you came here to watch someone die didnt you? that makes all of you the same as me a monster." Hugo wasnt scared of death, but he thought it was over for him, he'd rather die hated then die with pity. Hugo closed his eyes as he wondered when the sword he used himself as going to slice through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:16 am

Suddenly, and sword blocked the execution blade in mid swing. Gideon stood there, his cloak and hat falling off, as if coming from no where (used soru) with his hand held out and his katana extend to block the blow. "En garde, dirty government soldier" said Gideon with a even tone that was not angry or upset, just blank. The soldider looked in shock at Gideon and backed away "Bl-blood haired pirate Gideon"he stammered in fear. The other soldier, however, looked cockily at the newcomer and smirked "look at him, a sword, come on!" he said "we can take him" and with that, the man drew his pistol and shot at Gideon. Gideon disappeared and reappeared behind the man and stabbed him in the back of the chest. The man fell as Gideon then looked at the other and disappeared again and killed him in the same fashion. He then turned to Echo and poked him on the back. "Hey" he said to the man beaming "Let's go, Hugo"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am

Hugo Closed his eyes but heard commotion, Thinking he was dead he kept them closed afraid of what he'll see. When the noise stopped he felt a poke on his back, when he opened his eyes he turned around to find a man with red hair, "If your here to save me, i owe you my life" Hugo was tied up. He waited for the chains to cut off as a swarm of marines fought through the crowds to stop the man from saving Scar tooth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am

Gideon, still beaming, looked down at the man he had just saved and said "yes, i am, in fact, here to save you" and with that, he cut the chains with his sword and looked at him and dropped one of the swords the marines were using at his feet "use this, if you need it" Gideon said and he turned to face the oncoming marines and stood there, and then drew his duo swords, sheathing his single one. "a regular style should be fine" he said to himself, then jumping into the air and landing in the middle of the marines. " The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this- thou art a villain" Gideon said, calmly before desending into a volley of slashes on the marines.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 am

Scar tooth stood up, and pisked up his Sea Stone sword. While the Blood hair went towards one group of marines Shark tooth set his attetnion towards hte Low marin that Flanked him from behind to capture him, Scar tooth Jumped from the top landing on his feet fairly powerfully, He then Pusjed himself to run behind the man catching Him easily, He took out his arm grabing him in the head. "An eye for an eye hehehe, any last words Marine trash" The marine man was crying "Please i have a fammilly and kids, dont do this.. please!!" Hugo never had a family, This was no longer between him and the marine, there was a family involved now. Scar tooth threw him to the ground as if he were trash, "I wont kill a family man." He walked back only to find More marines ahead of him "Move aside Scum, i have no time to play games" Scar tooth swung His sword "Sword Wave!". A blast of Presure was sent from the sword emmediatly killing all the Marines who drew their swords towards him. Scar tooth walked away from all teh dead bodies reaching The man with red hair. Waiting for Him to explain what they were going to do, An army of Marines started showing up, the same number it took to bring him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 am

Gideon smiled to himself when he saw the fishmans reaction the the marine with the family, he was honorable, just what he wanted on his crew. His mind was made now, and when Hugo came to him, Gideon replied to him "well, when we get off this island, i was wondering if you would like to be my first mate on the Blood Hair Pirates" he was not standing back to back with Hugo and smiled "time to use my favorite technique" he smiled and threw the case of swords in the air, making as border of swords and a maze of chains around the marines and he smiled and yelled "30 sword style!" as he ran at marines in the maze by running as a monkey would on the chains, slashing at the marines faces as they went by.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am

Hugo answered to teh question the blood hair gave him, "I promised you i owed you mt life did i not? Im not about to Become a liar" Hugo smirked. Red hair slashed throuhg a multiple amount of enemys, hugo ran towards a huge amount of enemys "Repel Fist Barrage!!" A multiple amount of fists were thrown in the air, A big man appeared behind Scar tooth swinging downwards With a hammer. scar tooth took out his hand easily stoping the technique "Im sorry, but i hate people who attack from behind" Hugo Picked up the massive man and threw him with one hand knocking out all the marines he through the man to. He then ran behind the new captain following him towards his ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 am

Gideon smiled at his new friend and first mates response and kept running, slashing at enemy men until he finally reached a clearing, where they left the chain maze and Gideon pulled one sword from the ground and they all slashed up, killing many before coming back into the case and they kept running until they reached the ship. The ship had a beautiful blood red paint job and was silver on the railings and polls. Gideon then yelled up to one of his crew mates, the ones he was paying to arm cannons, drive the ship and fight. This one looked like a stereo typical pirate, eye patch, beard and bandana. "start up the ship" he called up to the man. "yes sir" was his reply. Climbing up the ships ladder, Gideon called down to Hugo "this is where you will be staying, by the way, I'm Muramasa Gideon, also known as the Blood Haired Pirate, and this is where you will be staying"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am

william grabbed on his pistol as he ran over the rooftops he was being hunted by marines and he was tired of killing them.he murdered them with his shotgun obliterating them as the chests exploded he got down onto the floor trying to blend into the crowd he found he was at the harbour the marines were pushing through the crowd and he made himself hidden to those around him that he was the one being hunted he got down the the end of the harbour which was next to the see unable to get back to any land without going through marines he then pulled out his machine and readied his shot reloading and aiming his shot all at once he was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 am

Hugo watched the ship, the ship of the man that saved his life. He owed him his life, he will not be a dissapointment or someone to hold him back. Hugo will only be a Push he will need to reach the goal he needed. Hugo Stepped into the ship soon after finding A huge Galleon miles ahead attempting to make sure they wouldnt leave, Hugo stepped on the boat only to run through and Dive in the water. Hugo spead up his speed under water moving at the speed of a torpedo. From the crew mates view he was underwater as a shadow,from the distance he dissappeared, a second past and the side of the ship was destroyed, peaces of wood were int eh air, as marines tried to jump ship. once in the water blood was seen on the ocean, screaming for their lives. A shark Fin was seen circling them, putting them together in a circle,as the men in the edge of the circels fell one by one,blood coming up from each body in the water. As the Slaughter comenced the circle got smaller and smaller, every person on the edge kept dissapearing, Untill the last man was left Hugo Showed his head only To bite him and bring him underwater as well. The ship was downed, Hugo returned to the ship, Silently and driping wet, with blood coming down from his mouth.

"That was a big meal boahahahaha!!" Hugo said with a smirk in his face, blood still driping from his face.

Hugo noticed then a man in teh distance, he was in trouble with marines "Hey captain, you need another one in ure crew? cuz theres another one right there" Hugo pointed at the man next to the ocean, sorrounded by marines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 am

"Oi, Hugo, lets just stick with animal meat unless its completely necessary, cool?" laughed Gideon nervously and then he heard his question "turn the ship around" he called to the man "aye-aye, captain" he replied and turned the huge ship around, making it backtrack to the island where Gideon first saw the boy close up. Gideon jumped down next to the boy and took out a blue blade and slashed it at the oncoming troops. A slash of thin but deadly compressed water shot out at them, killing most and injuring all that didn't die. "Hey" Gideon said smiling to the boy "Whats your name?" he said, looking friendly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 am

willliam looked at the man who killed all the marines he lowered his weapon and put it on his back and said "thanks my name william, i guess you are pirates and i owe my life to you can i join you?" william reloaded all his weapon with normal ammo he waited for the mans response before he climbed onto the ship if he could.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 am

"BOAHAHAHAHA!!" Hugo stepped out of the ship, landing on his feet, his weight and force was seen on the ground. "You can call me Hugo, But everyone just calls me ScarTooth," as a man marine tried to attack William from the back Getting up Hugo emmediatly moved him towards the side. "Body Repel" the sword stopped in his skin, it was like steel. Hugo took the man by the face as you hear a loud "CRACK!!" "hehehe.. Death Grip".

Hugo looked at the man, u look like you can be usefull to him, atleast in my opinion. Blood was still running from his teeth. "So captain does that mean we can keep him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:56 am

"Why does it seem like everyone in this crew owes me there life? Aw well, i guess we will "keep" him" said Gideon brightly, and then looked at the child "lets get on the ship, guys" he said to them and he led them on the ship and called out to the pirate on the helm "full steam ahead, will head to another island"
"what island, capt'n?" asked the man in reply "anywhere but here" Gideon laughed looking at the angry marines on shore. He then led the two across the ship and into a ten foot deep, fairly large alcove that held the ships mast, a hot tub and a door. He led them down stairs and into a large, soggy feeling room with msny bunks and the cannons running every 5 feet. "This is where you will NOT be sleeping" said Gideon laughing. He then brought them to another door which led to carpeted stairs. Those stairs led to a long hallway running the length of the ship with doors every 20 feet. He led them to 2 doors at the very end of the hallway and turned to face two other doors to his sides. "THIS is where your sleeping" he said, opening the door to a medium sized, tidy room with a bed, a desk, a chair and a long shelf. "The rooms are the same so you can take you pick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 pm

william was surprised that he was allowed onto the crew and didnt find his joke funny and when he was show his real rooms for choice he took one and said "this one do you mind hearing loud bangs some of the day?" he started to change his room into a private work shop removing the shelf and sliced it in half and put it onto the wall flat to make a target wall and used the rest of the nails to make places to hang up his guns which took up most of the wall then he got to work and said "thanks captain im going to experiment now" he got to work on a new shotgun round which when fired would make a mist of seastone pellets and another that when fired would have lots of little explosives so on contact each pellet would explode.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 pm

"Well arent we the work-a-holics boahahaha!" Hugo walked towards a random room next to the man with the guns. He Tried to get accustomed to the good way of living, he was used to living in caves and mountains, the best he could do was a run down motel. When he saw his room his eyes opened. Showing just how black his eyes are. "This must be what you call living" Hugo didnt want to go in his room yet as he was not tired, he simply took out his seastone sword and Slashed an X on his door "Now everyone knows this is my room". Hugo ran through the labrinth of a ship to find the outside sails. He looked down hoping to find a nice meal, When he spotted something Red in the water His eyes brightened up "CRABS!!" Hugo jumped off the ship into the water, and was not seen as he jumped deep in the water. When he came back out he had a fresh crab in his mouth, and 1 on each hand. "I can deffinnetely get used to this.. hehehe" Hugo was happy as he hasnt eaten Crabs in years. This was a good Omen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 pm

"Well, have fun there Will" smiled Gideon and then he turned to his 1st mate and watched him walk away and go catch some crabs (lol). Gideon then walked into his own room which was decorated with lots of swords and a family crest of the shelf and walls, there was also some Shakespeare play copies on the shelf. His desk was crammed with paper and pencil, for he was writing a play himself. He then got into a bright red shirt with the Japanese characters for Moon on it, light grey skinny jeans and lime green converse shoes and began to polish his sword. He also had play scripture from "Hamlet" on a music stand in front of him so he could do two of his favorite things at once. Gideon smiled thinking about his great crew and couldn't wait for more members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 pm

will started to make big bangs as he shot his shotgun through the board and wall into the next rooms along wall then the pellets exploded which made a hole in hugos rooms walls he hoped he wouldnt notice. he then started to work on them again he then tested his seastone round it wored perfectly making a mist of seastone in an arc 50 metres in front of himself some went into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Hugo enjoyed His Sea-food munching on the red shell, easily breaking through and enjoying the insides. Taking off the legs and enjoying every peace of it. When He was done He was already full from his last Dinner, Marines. Hugo walked back to his room, When he Inside there was a whole new Hole in the room "HEY!! I JUST GOT THIS ROOM!!" Hugo didnt even bother arguing, he was used to worse, besides there was another Room 20 feet down the line. Hugo simply walked forward and went into the NEXT room, putting down his sword in his room. Finding a safe. Hugo placed the sword inside and walked back outside. He decided to meet the small fry crew the captain was with. He walked up to a man with a long beard "So why are you guys with Blood hair?" Hugo caught him by surprise as he came from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 pm

The man, caught by surprise, turned around to see the shark fish man "WHOA" he said startled by the man then quickly recovered "what was that again?" he asked "Im death in one ear" another pirate shot up "he wants to know what were doing with Gideon Sama" "oh, us?" the first one said we needed a place to work and sleep so Gideon offered us jobs on the ship, were not really crew" he explained "he did offer us good rooms but we decided to set up our old beds in here" he went on.

Back at his cabin, Gideon heard a commotion from outside in the hall. He would have gone out earlier if it wasn't for his obsessive want to make his swords perfectly clean. After another ten minutes they finally looked sufficient and he ran out of the room like everything had just happened "what are you doing?" he asked William and saw the bullets in the room. "I guess all have to fix these wont i?" Gideon laughed "Hey, where did Hugo go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm

william started to test his new bullets he then got onto the deck he started to climb onto the crows nest then he grabbed his sniper rifle and reloaded his rifle and said " anyone want a bird to eat?" he started to fire he sniper killing the birds around and they landed on the deck.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Hugo walked towards the Kid after he finishd talking to the crew, "Sure ill have the biggest one you can find BOAHAHAHA!!" Hugo sat back down waiting for the kid to shoot a bird, He could eat it raw if they let him but it allways tastes better cooked.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Gerald was there in lougtown by chance he had been there before and decided to come back. It was busy town and there was always a crowd to entertain it was fairly rewarding financially he was on the roof tops looking down it when it was time to execute the fish. An execution was no differant then any other show. Expecially this one it provided a great deal of suspense and entertainment. But the show wasnt finished yet he followed them as the fight progressed he went largely unoticed. Had this been people he held some attachment to or weak people he would have fought for or with them. But they fell into neither catagory. These people were professionals "performers" a shark man, which initself was great attraction even to a man of the circus. Then their was the mysterious man in a trench coat and hat. He fairly reminded Gerald of the ring master. But he was he own person a man with multiple swords and a mysterious case on his back. Gerald smirked thinking that he better not juggle.

Gerald hopped down from the building with the hopes of giving his congrats on the brilliant performance. Luckliy their massive boat had been docked near his smally fishing boat. It would take awhile but with his telescope a good wind and a bit of luch he would eventually catch up After a few minutes Gerald had packed up and was on their trail making out their ship even with out the aid of an instrument
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Gideon then went to work and fixed the room for other people and then went up to the deck. He laughed and went up to his crew "Hey, i want some!" he laughed. He then saw a ship floating towards them. "Oi, whos there?' asked Gideon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next