One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:06 am

Lillys Onyx black eyes looked at Gideon in delight.

"Hmm sounds like you guys are pretty interesting... hmmmm Oh me? Im An Anamal tamer,... This Here is My best Friend Patches. We both are scythe weilders. I am also a posion and expert and a doctor to boot.... If you except me il ltake along with you guys on your adventures."

Lilly twirled her Spore scythe around in excitment. "Well either way if your refuse me ill ghave to fight you... I never pass up an opurtunity to change the course of a boring adventurless day into an Exciting one. So what will it be namless Pirate?"
Back to top Go down

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 am

"Heheh, uhh, yeah, I guess, the main rooms are on the bottom floor, i was just going down, if you wanna come" said Gideon, who was still blushing damn crush at first site, hamlet is NOT the book I wanna read tonight "and by the way, the name is Gideon" he said and then he began to walk to the ladder
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:18 am

Lilly followed Gideon. "Its A Pleasure to meet you Geideon... I Assume your the captain?" Patches Wrapped himseld in a tight little ball on Lillys shopulder cluthing his Leaf sythe tightly like a child ould his favorit toy.

"A Nice ship you guys got here sure beats my dinky little sailing boat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:23 am

"Heh, thanks" said Gideon with a smile "And yeah, I'm the captain" He then went down the stairs and opened a door near the end of the hallway, in the newly repaired room that was right next to his own. "I guess you could sleep here" said Gideon, who was also admiring his work on the repairs, the were completly invisible, no one could see the drywall and wood used to repair the bullet holes at all. "If you have any questions or need help all be in here" said Gideon knocking on his own door.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 am

Hugo walked towards the smell of new flesh to notice a new women on board, Hugo was intrigued as his Captain seemed helpless against her.. his face was noticeably redder then usual and it seemed like her room was next to his... He Looked at the Women and then the captain repeatedly "BOAHAHAHAHAH!! Wow you leave for 3 minuted and you miss alot am i right Captain?" Hugo laughs so hard he starts pounding the floor.. leaving a hole."BOAHAHA.. anyways lady you can call me Scartooth" hugo took out his arm. His overly big musles looked like a threat in any normal ones eyes, but would she take it the same way? Hugo had the face of a Shark, and a tatoo of a Shark tooth with a scar on it in his back. Under the Fin. Hoping she wasnt scared of him He took out his hand hoping she'd shake it as well.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:28 am

Liyyle gave Gideon a big smile. and tossed her bag on the bed. 'Well thank you Gideon I look forward to our adventures together. Ill set my stuff up in her and meet up with ya laters."

Extending a Hand to Gideon for a friendly handshake Lilly blushed a little.
Patches make a small growl at Gideon being jeleas of his best friend being friendly to somone other to him.

Noticing Hugo enter Lilly gretted him. "Hello there Im Lilly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 am

Gideon smiled and shook it, then looked at Hugo and smiled more "Hugo, Lilly, Lilly, Hugo" and when Hugo extended his hand Gideon said "He doesn't bite...debatibly" He then grimiced thinking about past incidents
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:40 am

Hugo was still hungry but decided to hold his feelings in. While he was in the prison he hadnt been fed properly, he was about to unleash 2 months worth of hunger.. he had already took 3 weeks off with the marines. Hugo Then looked at the Captain "Hey Cap, When are we getting to the next island for Lun-.. I meant for MEETING new people".-Yeah lets go with that- he thought to himself. He then gave a fake smile to make it look like it was an accidental slip of teh tongue but in truth... he wanted some Marine Meat.. or some kind of meat to justify him eating it.. Hugo looked at Lily, "Its nice meeting the only person i know that'll bring out the Funny in our Captain boahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Nodding at Gideon and turning to Hugo with a smile lilly said. "Oh Im sure he doesnt bite but those are imprressive looking teeth. If you start sleep eating we are all done for! hehehehehehehe..... Its Nice to meet you Hugo"

Patches woke up and saw the fishman. Makeing a screeching war cry jumped off of Lillys Shoulder and landed next to Hugo. Twurling his scyth around with great expertise. And there Pointed it a Hugo with a threating look and demeanor. Lilly frowned at Patches. "Now Patches juts because you were sleeping this whole ytime doesnt mean you can go around threating my new crew got it?"

Patches gave lilly a playful smile then made a sharp squeeking noise at both cHugo and Gideon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:19 pm

"Haha, I like him" laughed Gideon, who was still blushing a bit. "Well, its getting late, I'm gonna turn in, get me if something happens" Gideon said and then he walked into his room, took of his shirt then shut the door and jumped on his bed
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm

"Well thats our captain hehe, he IS right though. You better hit the hay, Ill stand guard for the night." Hugo walked outside after politely leaving her room, he stayed outside and watched the oceans swirl -This is very relaxing-, he thought as he looked up at the stars. He left his sword on his shief and laid down on the boat. Keeping an eye on the ocean itself, after a few minutes he simply moved into the crows nest, and sat inside for the night.Peeking at the ocean with every which second, He made sure he didnt miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Lilly Started to unpack her thinks in her room. Once she finished to stipped her her undergarments and crawled into bed. Patches slept soundly infront of her bed Still clutching his Scythe . He would so no mercy to those would would tresspass when his master was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Asleep below deck Gerald had missed the hold episode and to this very momment did not know of the girl and her weasels arrival the arrival of the animal tamer was sure to elate him. But the calling of a real bed was to great. Hearing the creak of the wood deck outside his room he awoke. This was very large ship he figured it was best to start to learn it well and meet the rest of the crew. Surely it had to be more than Hugo, the brat with gun and if course Gideon. Leaving his room he goes searching for the rest of the crew members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:12 am

Night went on as Hugo guarded, Gideon, Patches and Lilly slept, Will invented and Gerald explored. Finally morning came and Gideon awoke. He was extremely tired and decided to go into the hot tub, which is what he did every morning. He put on a pair of old shorts he decided to use and walked to the hot tub, not bothering to put on a shirt. He sat in the tub, thinking about his crew and what adventures they would go on.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 am

wakeing up Patches jumped on Lilly Shoulder and she slammed the door open practically knocking it off it hinges running ontop of the deck she yelled with Excitement!

"Oh you sleepy slug! lets Have an Adventure today! no dilly doddling!!!! Whos the Navigator? lets get this Adventure started!!!!"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 am

Gideon almost fell asleep when Lilly busted out the door and nearly scared him shitless "WOAH!!" yelled Gideon, who jumped out of the hot tub from being startled and landed on his feet (barley) and looked at Lilly, forgetting he wasn't wearing a shirt "Mornin Lil" said Gideon, trying to sound casual
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 am

"Hey there Gideon... So what are we doing today? I need some excitement or ill go CRAZY!! Heheheehe!"

Lilly started at Gideon with her Onyx eyes pleading with Gideon.

While patches Gave him the middle finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:29 am

"Ok, Lil, all try" Gideon laughed, still completely shirtless and not remembering. He then looked up at the weasel and laughed nervously "He's not gonna try to kill me while I sleep it he?" asked Gideon, who was completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 am

Patches Chuckled as he huggedLillys Shoulder.

"Awww Dont worry about little Pacthes he wouldnt hurt you... Without good reason that is =) Hey do you mind if i Soak with ya for a bit?"

Lilly began to lift her shirt awaiting Gideon's Answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:34 am

william was on the deck shining up his rifle and loaded it and readied it to fire then killed some birds and shouted to his captain "can i excecute these three" he pointed at some crew "they tried to steal my guns and ammo". he was going to kill them no matter what his captain said just telling him why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am

Gideon looked at her for a second, trying to grab ahold of his composer Nose bleeds are disgusting nose bleeds are disgusting all the while shaking his hands and getting very red in the face, it was bad enough he liked her and now she was taking her shirt off...which reminded him that HIS shirt was off. This day was starting very badly, so he just decided to go with it "Uh...sure, that would be. heheh. great" he said, his laugh was of the nervous sort as he climbed back into the hot tub slowly, then turned to Will "Yes, whatever, not blood in the hot tub though" Gideon shouted back, thinking he was talking about the birds and not paying attention at all

Last edited by Thor on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:46 am

Hugo walked past eh halls after a successful night of guarding, the small kid was going to kill some Pirates, Hugo decided not to do anything about it, since he had a few guilty moments as well. He walked towards the bath to try and get clean out of something that wasn't ocean water for a change, as he kept walking he noticed Lily getting ready to take off her shirt in front of the captain, Hugo covered his mouth so nobody would hear him, then he ran outside and Dove into the water, where bubbles were coming out of the sea, the laughter was heard trough the air bubbles coming out, although barely there was a lot of them "BOa...ha...hahah!!!..." Hugo came out soaked and washed, and decided to stay outside. Watching the child with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 am

Gerald had seen the entire ship and met most of the crew (capt, hugo, npcs). He happened come up on the deck while william was cleaning his rifle. They had two exchanges from a far before, that didnt go over well. But third times the charm, right?

Gerald was watching as William killed the birds, again. <He not a bad shot he looks as accurate with a gun a i am with knives.> Thats when william had yelled out his threat against the crew members. Gerald's iris were visibly smaller and making his scelera stand out. He ajusted his hat slightly foward. "Dont touch them!" <What was the captain doing that he didnt come when this guy threatened a crew mate>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 am

william said to gerald "these guys stole my weapons and my ammo so they have to die" he move closer to one pulled his pistol and shot one through the head and kicked him over board he did the same for the other four crew he then went back down into his room cleaning his gun when he got there then lyed in bed without a blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 am

"Oh...My God...I thought he ment those birds he was gonna shoot at, to the men...." Gideon said, shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next