One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Hugo felt threatened as a ship was following them, He emmediatly got up and ran towards the edge of the boat, "You want me to flank him.." Hugo was ready for another Lunch. But if the man he owed his life to didnt want him to do anything, he'd back down. Hugo positioned Himself ready to Dive in the water if needed. His Shark Fin was sticking from his back getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 am

william saw one of the birds fall towards him he dodged out of the way. he then lined up his shot onto a new bird but then he noticed there was a smaller vessel he then put his sniper scope lining up to the head of the man and shouted "hey captain do you want him dead?" william had put a explosive shot in reloading taking out the normal rounds.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 am

Gerald was watching them watch him. It had not accod to him that the shark could swim like one. He figured it was some Df or mutatation. This aggresssive animal wouldnt be somthing he could coup with, at least not on the see. The other guy with a rifile marksmanship probly was better than his own but the wind was in his favor, and he could steer the ship pretty well. Knowing that the sniper was looking right at him he smiles and waves. Mouthing nice performance his gestures back towardsd the island
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 am

"Don't kill him, he isn't gonna harm us" Said Gideon, seeing the man was waving and mouthing something like "nice performance". He then waved back at the man and yelled "come here!" happily, he wanted to see what the man needed. He then looked at William. "If he does something unfriendly, you have my permission to fire" he said, whispering and then continued to wave energetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:23 pm

william laughed to himself when he was told he could fire when this guy deserved it. william then got control of himself then shouted "ok as soon as this guy does something bad he will die" william then got the guy back in his sights already to kill him instantly and watch his head explode with the explosive shot.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Hugo was dissapointed he couldnt Flank the boat, but he was happy they might have another crew mate. Hugo was in the mood to hunt, as it is in his instinct to not know when he is full. Hugo Stood up straight, His big Bulgy musles sorrounding his body and a tattoo of a cracked shark tooth in his back. He gave a wave at the man, welcoming him towards the ship. hugo walked towards his room and got out the sword from the safe. If he was part of the marines Hugo would be ready, Hugo walked back out with his Sword made of Seastone.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

"Good that man is reasonable this just might work out well" As the the their ships slows down and the distance closes. Gerald thinks about just how many people a ship like that could hold. Having finally arived at the ship he looks up to figure out how he is going to bord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Gideon then saw the ship get closer, and got a rope so the man could board the ship. He tossed it down and held the rope tight "come on up" he yelled down
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Climbing up the rope Gerarld felt confident that he was about to meet the people he would surely be spending a great deal of time with. They seemed pretty strong and would help him develop is own talents. Boarding the deck he stands infront of those who just not to long ago, were ready to attack him. "I have been watching you-" Breaking off, Since the execution that is. That was some perfomance back there. How rude of me extending his hand to Gideon, who he assumed given the circumstance was in charge. My name is Banks D. Gerald. I would like to offer my juggling experiance to your group of performers."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 am

Hugo watched confusingly? "Were pirates, but whatever floats your boats." Hugo went back to put away his sword, Stopped to think if he might need it. "If we get lunch i might need this.." Hugo sat back down, "If captain says yes then welcome aboard." its been almost 30 minutes and Hugo already wanted to kill someone.. He's completely wanting to kill someone. He looked at a crew mate working... -NO i'm not gunna kill someone thats helping Our captain.- Hugo was also getting hungry, He took the giant bird and ate its head.. Ripping it off its body with his teeth. "mmmm tastes like chicken... wheres the cook so we can cook this Bird?" Hugo lifted the bird up so every one could see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 am

"Heheh, wow Hugo" laughed Gideon and then turned around and shook Gerald's hand "We would love it if you joined our crew...Gerald the Juggler" laughed Gideon "I like it" He then looked him over "So...do you fight?"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:34 am

"I will not- began Gerald with the greatest of insistence. be working security" Pausing for a just a moment not long enough to bring attention the pause. <O This is pirate crew..> "I do love to fight, I juggle weapons. Turning to Hugo with a certain boldness about him. "He ask what exactly are you, whats wrong with you.?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 am

william laughed when the captain said we would love it if he joined our crew he shouted down to gideon and said "you would love it if he joined our crew i dont really care as long as he dosnt distract me from work" william climbed down from his crows nest and went to his room and started to experiment and when he got frostrated he fired a dragons breath shot out of his window sending a ball of fire across the see in plain veiw.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Hugo looked at the new man who joined the crew "Hehe Im a Fish-man, Born a shark.. a bull shark. Aggressive by nature. As for whats wrong with me i dont see anything wrong with me," Hugo looks at himself... he still has the head-less bird in his arm. "Hey Gideon do u have a cook in here? I want to taste this Flying chicken". Hugo was Hungry for some food.. if they didnt cook it they'd have to watch him eat it raw. Before an Answer Hugo walked over to teh new guy "Welcome by the way, you are now off my menu BOAHahahahah!!" Hugo walks back towards the kitchen grabing a random crew member "Hey do u know how to cook a damn chicken?" the man looks back up at him scared "y..y..yes?" Hugo drags him back inside the boat. "Make it goood" hugo said before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 pm

"A fishman never heard of one. Shrugging it off as quickly as he answered the intereast had already gone"

Speaking out loud but not really talking to anyone they are suring warming up to me nicely. Sarcastically but very hard to detect (refering to william).

Flash back
Two people a older gentleman not old enough to be senior citezen but his best years were still behind him. And young woman one who was in her peak and whoes body was just right perfect but to much that you would assume it's unatural. The woman whisper to the man but Gerald could still hear as he looked up smiliing. "What are we going to do with him... he's a little kid. We barely have enough room as it is and we are in debt." The man keeps watching the boy. "Well then he will just have to hard to earn his keep." Even though he said the old man, ring master was speaking directly to Gerald his voice wasn't whispered like hers was."

"I'l just have to work hard won't I." This time speaking directly to Gideon. " Thanks I'm glad to be here, altough I don't have much. Stuff that is but where should I put my bag"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Hugo was under the ship, watching What he thought was a flying Chicken get cooked. Hugo walked around in circles making the man working very nervous. "How long will it take for the meat to burn.." the Worker looked at the Shark man "a..a..about 30 minutes". Hugos Eyes became Darker, blood thirsty. He walked back out side and jumped back in the water "If i dont eat some more Oyster Crabs im going to kill someone". Hugo Swam Underwater and returned with a chest full of crabs. He walked back and sat down, while waiting for the giant bird to be cooked he'd eat all the Oysters. He sat under the crows nest.. "Remind me to never go up there.. fish don't belong in the air boahahaha" Hugo started eating all the live Crabs Raw. He was still looking at he conversation between his captain and the new crew mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Gideon looked at his ragtag crew and smiled. A fishman who loved meat, a gunner who makes weapons and a juggler who thinks hes in a circus, this was such a good crew. Gideon then looked at Gerald and smiled "Oh, the rooms are over here" he said and led him down the two flights of stairs and down the long hallway to a room across from Hugo's new one and smiled "Your sleeping in there, I think you'll find it quite comfortable." he said cheerily opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Gerald had done a lot of traveling so the prospect of living on ship isnt what intereasted him the most. It was getting his own room. Traveling with the circus ment often times he was lucky to get a hay padding. But although the prospect was nice. Gerald had no attention of being in his room often. He would live on the deck. Every chance he would get he would be right out there peering into the open sea. He would be the first one to see the a new island. And he would enjoy the sight of every island getting bigger as they got closer. "Thank you for the room" He tosses the bag in. Not to much more than clothes. "But I'll be going back up to the deck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:40 am

william fired an explosive shot again and fired at the dock and blew up on contact blowing up the end of the harbour he thought success so he continued making shots of the explosive kind. he then shouted at gerald saying "one wrong step agaisnt anyone on this crew and your head will go pop"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 am

"BOAHAHAHAHAHA!! I like this kid" Hugo was laughing, the kid had Spunk, and made some really interesting Weapons. Hugo did not want to fight him, he kinda creeped him out. In a good way. Hugo watched another flying bird fall, then he rushed back in remembering his food was ready. He was hoping the new comer was comfortable, He seemed trust worthy rnough for Hugo to let his guard down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Gideon sighed "Well" he said "We should be reaching another island by tomorrow and then its off to the grand line" he then retreated to his quarter and sighed "Maybe we will find some new members" he said to himself as he ploped down on his bed and began reading the novel Hamlet
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 am

A Small Sailing boat bumped into there ship. A Shadowy figure jumped aboard ship. Steeping into the light a Youbng girl dressed hin a Black t shirt and blue jeans walked towards they crew weilding a scythe. She looked at the Scythe wielding Killer weasel on her Shoulder. "Hey Patches do you think well find any adventure here?"

Pathces twisted his scythe with a sinister look on his face then nodded his head towards Lilly.

Rasing her voice Lilly Plainly said " Attention Pirate Crew! My Name Is Lilly I Am in need of an Advenutre... SO If your boring people please at least favor me with a battle and after i destroy you all Ill be on my way. However if you love adventures as much as me I would very much like to acompany you all on your advenutres =) "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 am

Gideon heard a commotion on the deck and sighed "One bullet hole in the ship and I will flip all the shit in the world" he thought, as he walked up the stairs and flung open the door "WHAT IN GODS FUCKIN NAME ARE YOU-" Gideon stopped cold to look at the girl standing before him. And she was perfect thought Gideon, still frozen, then made a quick recover "Um, miss, who are you and how did you get on this ship?" he asked, slightly blushing
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am

Lilly gave Gideon a smile then stuck her tounge out at him. "Well Im here to challnege you all to a fight or If your all more interesting that i have assumed i would like to join you on your advenutres... I am an Adventure hunter ... I need them soooo badly.."

Liyyl and Patches both liftes there scythes simultaneously. "Well what will it be are you guys boring or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 am

"Boring?" asked Gideon "I use 30 swords, the fishman eats people, the kid shoots holes in the wall and the other one juggles" Gideon said "dosent seem to boring to me, what do you do?" he finished, now trying to hit his side with his hands to stop the blushing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)   Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Hair Pirates: Chapter 1: Assemble the Crew Before Entering the Grand Line! (open the the Blood Hair Pirates)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next