One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Sano takes a stand

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:45 pm

((you ignored the kick))

Hayato had been between the two the entire time (as I said earlyer) and swooped down taking the shot while Sano aimed his guns at Kevins hip and shouldre and fired pulling his feet up as he rolled through the air to a landing

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:55 pm

[um...I meant a slash at the foot...]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm

((edit))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 pm

[ah thank you. Not to be a bother but COME ON!!! Today is the big event, I at least need answers to those questions! >.<]

Kevin turned to the right to dodge the bullets coming for his shoulder and hip, then kicked Hayato so he could ge out of the way, then sending three bullets to every one of Sano's limbs. Come on! I need some edge here.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Sano's body distoretd and his limbs turned like the bends in a pinwheel avoiding the bullets as he snaped back to normal at point blank range a gun to kevins face and stomach as Hayato flew against Sano's misection "you lose" he said simply
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Kevin grinned as he dropped his guns and raised his hands in a surrender. "I knew this was gonna happen. Nice work."

[...if not for me for Steph?! T-T]
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:14 pm

((Sano picked up his coat and walked away on to the next and final battle
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:23 pm

((bump of the gods))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:27 pm

You start
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm

((oh okay *ahem*))

Haveing bested two oponents already Sano made his way to a bridge, wide and very long over a somewhat shallow river the bridge itself was metal in composition and had various cables and support beams to the side and under the main workings, on that bridge stood someone
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Clarisse stood on the bridge and watched Sano walk up. She was vary surprised to see him, but she didn't show it. When Sano finally got on the bridge clarisse spoke. "Hello Sano, its been awhile hasn't it? Still having fun with the navy, I didn't expect you to be any different then the other two, at first i had high hopes for the three of you. Oh wait you must be confused, let me explain, you see after all the Luna children except me of course left to chase there dreams, Father and Mother where taken, i was left alone in that house, but not for long, soon i was kidnapped and sold in to slavery, every single day i would hope one of my big brothers or sister would come and save me, but as the day crept by my hope disappeared like everything i once loved." she looked down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Sano was, asone might expect, taklen aback by this. Here was, after so many years a long since lost remnat of a peacefull time, his sister "Taken..." he repeated slowly before pausing ti consider all hed been told suddenly "so in the end..." he spoke slowly "in the end we all faded away one by one...." he felt usddenly like siting down, the weight of this information was all to real "however, I left the navy a long time ago... now Im an outlaw of sorts I suppose..." he stoped "I asure you I had nothing to do with mother and father's disaperance... it was a mystry Id been trying to slove" Hayato squeaked exteldy as he ruffled his way out of Sano's coat
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:01 pm

"Never the less, wouldn't you like to see how your baby sister has grown?" Hanako woke up and flew out of her pocket, zipping around excited about seeing her friend again, and for the battle they would have. "I ask you please, come at me" she said
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 pm

((corruptible dialogue oh no! DX))

Sano chuckled a little, compaired to his ealyer matches the idea of s freindly contest rather than a fight to the death seemed very apealing "very well" he said as his coat was blown open revealing his weapons before he vanashed from view apearing directly left skating on the cable then again behind her weapons drawn as Hayato flew strait past her head to Hanko diving from a low point in the shadow at a bad angle much in the way a bat dose when hunting a fly
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:20 am

Clarisse just turned around and looked him. Hanako already vary fast as a hummingbird used soru and zipped behind Hayato and stayed there, if He moved or turned Hanako would stay behind him
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Rather than turn Hayato spun widley his wings covreing a wide area which incombased Hank Hill who had seen him by some unkonwom means, he would spin quickly twards his oponent eyes always fixed on it so that he could change direction at a momenys notice

Sano Did not attack ourtight but rather fired two bullets it either side of Hayato who deflected one to Hank Hill and the other to the far side of the bride
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Clarisse continued to stare at Sano. While Hanako easily dodged the bullet, then danced around Hayato keeping out of the way of his blades
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 pm

While Hanako was busy Sano steped in to action drawing his guns and fireing downward to his sisteres feet, thease werent his exploading bullets but the shots would require her to get airborn
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Clarisse still didnt want to reveal her devil fruit just yet so she quickly and discretely so sano would not see, had vary thin wires come out of her ankles and vibrate vary quickly they just slightly redirected the bullets to miss her feet slightly. as this happened she just stood there looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:53 pm

((Wires... did that? reminds me of Walter vs Alucard))

Sano had been a marksmen long enugh to know when his shots were going to hit, something was up. Of course buy that time Sano was no longer where hed been standing, focusing on the bullets she had no doubt missed the fact that he was now flying past her in mid air next to the bridge on Hayato, so quickly that from her perspective he must have vanished. Now on Hayato Sano pushed off landing on the other side of the bridge while Hayato ziped under where the bullets had been aimed and retuend with a small piece of wire which he handed to Sano ".... wires huh? To be able to move them finely enugh to redirect a bullet... thats not normal skill..." he was thinking deeply "this has to be a devils fruit" he said a very short time "seems like everyone has one now adays..." he said shifting his weight for balance against the recoil of his impending shots "then Ill stop going as easy" he said in a freidnly tone
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 am

"You always were vary cleaver sano" Clarisse said sounding bored "Well since you've figured it out there's no use toying with you" she formed a thin wire from her hand and made it into a zig zag then connecting each end to each end to each other, making a many pointed star shape, it then began to spin rapidly. She sent it right at him, conducting it like a puppet, it moved irregularly, if he dodged it, it would turn right around and come back at him, she had to be carful though, if he move much further away from her she would lose control of it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am

Sano made no atempt to block to spining manipulated weapon, instead he jumped over it, a seamingly terrible idea untill the front of his gun connected with the center of the star blade and fired downard, the force of the bullet servering some of the wire and undoing the structure, then with a step forward on to the flying Hayato Sano flung farward at blistering speeds freing his other gun as he passed with Hayato flying before it to sever any wire, the bullet wouldent hit any leithal place the way he aimed it.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Clarisse simply floated up out of the way the bullets. Wire started to form from her finger tips in to a 2 ft long sword. she also had a little spike form on her other hand as she flew to meet sano in the air when she got close enough she slashed wide across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Holding one gun sideways before him Sano was able to parry the strike but found himself pushed back quite a way from the force the seemingly delicate hand had produced, shooting with the other gun at the wire sword to break through it Sano had adopted a defensive strategy which had no means for turning the tables, that wasn't good. He tried to think of a new plan while defending against her large number of vicious attacks, meanwhile Hayato regrouped to his master to aid in the defense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Sano takes a stand
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4