One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm

((this part is not open to outside posting untill after it ends))

Sano, landing in Saint Reia after a night of traceling at soru speed, refelcted on how he avoided chain, going over what he did again and again in his mind, he had thrown the jacket of his tuxedo out and fired all his remining bullets into it to push it to the left as he wnt right. in the confusion of the twilight clouds Chain had folowed the jacket and not himself, thinking that as it fell he was making a landing and perhaps a surrender. It seemed ound to Sano but he was unshure how much time that would buy him. he saw a large structure over the horison, and he sighed, "here goes" he said as he walked up to the mansion he was born in.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:00 am

As he walked the girl on his back woke up, "ah your awake" said Sano almost aoutmaticaly, "what's your name anyway" he asked, "K-Kari" she said still paniky and half asleep "good mouning Kari-chan, would you mind walkin?" Sano said in a cheerfull voice tring to calm her down. she hpoed off of Sano's back and started walking next to him, Hayato landed on her head and fell asleep, "wher are we going... um.." she asked whiping here eyes, "Its Sano, were going over there, well be able to rest there for a while" he said pointing to the mantion. ".. I hope" he thought. Sano's thoughts returned to there situation, they would not be able to stay long becaues of all the people looking for them "hat have I goten Kari into?" Sano continued to think....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:49 am

As the two reached the mantion they noticed some activity near it. It was odd for Sano to instintivly hide in the bushes, he would have never thought to do that before, ever. As they sneaked closer they found that the trucks moving in and out of the house had the mareins syimbol on the sides, sano grined "so, they finaly got what they diserved... bad timing however..." as the last trucks traviled down the sun soaked road one was laging behind, "Kari-cahn.. hold this" he said giving her his empty, broken gun and with his other gun, having only one last bullet Sano crouched down and took aim for the car's tires. remembering his training in the navy, (before he worked for Mara he was a sniper) he fired into the tire of the truck flawlesly. Sano could not justify stealing normaly, but this was a spechal sircomestance "seeing as how everything in that truck is legaly mine now anyway..." he said to himself as Hayato took off to finish the job.

Last edited by Admin-sama on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:07 am

later as the drivers were tied up (ha you thoght he killed them didn't you) Sano looked threw the truck, it was mostly old junk from his past, but there were three things of use to him. the drivers each had guns, almost exactly like his own, loaded, there was a create of red bullets with white Xs painted on them, Sano recognised them to be the explaseve rounds he had worked with once before in his days as a sniper, a well placed shot could sink a ship. the last thing was a relic from the attic which had always intrested Sano as a child, he looked at the map "sky island... I wonder if it's real" he folded the map and kept it. while his hands were in his pockets he found his wanted poster, and with a near by oen sighned it across the front and wrote a leter on the back. which he left with the drivers as he drove away with Kari and Hayato.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:15 am

Unfortanetly the spare tire on the truck would give out soon ant traveling in it was to ovious for Sano's likeing so, taking all the valubles with him they placed a rock over the gass petal and sent it down the road with no one in it. They only then realised that they had done this in the middle of a large forked road, going the other way they made themsevs scairse throughout the town untill they came to an old abandoned looking house Sano seemed shocked to find this "some one I knew used to live here but I guss something hapened" it had been his plan to rest there and now it seemed there would have to be othere plans. they finaly did get to an older looking inn for the night, the owner was willing to keep quiet about them in exchange for all of there valuables, but proved to be a beter person than that later on when he sent them off, fully rested and fed with suplyes to last a while. over all hey were doing alright as fugitives
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:10 pm

By that time Sano’s letter was reaching it’s target, the letter addressed Sano’s new found beliefs that there is not any real justice in the world, that regardless of what flag your ship flies good and evil exist on both sides of the law and that therefore law was not justice. He outlined his new dream of becoming a force for real justice in the world and enclosed a sketch of the flag he would fly upon getting a ship. It was a rectangle, half white half black, with a white gun on the black side pointing to the white and a black gun on the white side pointing to the black. The symbolism was obvious here. He warned Kane that he had read of records of his famous cruelty and that he would be punished for that in due course, he ended the letter saying if any marines believed in real justice they would quit the navy and join him.

End of Part 2 ((you can post here now))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 2
Page 1 of 1