One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 pm

Hayto landed for the night in the town of Mocktown, the darkend streets still alive with activity, bars mostly. Sano looked over the streets for a place to stay but then thought beter of it "I'm a wanted man now, so I should keep a low profile" Sano thought "besides why wold I want to sleep near any of this pirate trash... I'm nothing like them" so Sano fashoned a tiny roof out of some garbage and sat under it. Sano curled into a ball and tried to sleep but the sound of the rain hitting the roof was keeping him awake so he kept on thinking "what kind of world is this... were I can loose my home and my life in a day for trying to help someone? Its not like I can call myself a man after running like that..." the rain grew worse "next time Kane, when I get stronger I wont forgive you." the roof caved in sending wet garbage all over Sano, he got up quicaly and shouted "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!!!" shooting at the garbage in his rage. then a pirate came out from one of the bars and sat down next to him, "I coudent help but overhear what are ya so mad about?" asked the pirate "shut up you discusting thing" replied Sano shooting at the pirate. "you guys are all the same and I never want to be in the same group as you!, shut up and leve me alone unless you want to die!" bursted Sano as the pirate ran off. Sano slumped agenst a wall and sat down with Hayato, "Why me Hayato, why me?" he asked him
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:44 pm

the next day was spent aimlessly wandering the town, and for Sano, who had spent the night soaking wet, cold and missrible life was losing its meaning. this was not helped by the fact that he had note eaten or drank anything in two days. he pased by his own wanted poster and was shocked to find he now had a bounty of 900 and that the poster was crooked, while straitning it he hred some noise from the center of town and went to check out what it was, and hopefully find some food.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 pm

The noise that Sano heard was none other than Commodore Cain D. Marko, who approached from the darkness and revealed himself, "Hello Former Marine Commander Sano, I finally found you! I will be sure to get a promotion from this! I suggest you come quietly! You do not want to mess with The Unstoppable Juggernaut!" To make a point, he made a solid punch to the concrete wall of a nearby building, punching through it as if it was made of paper, and causing a sizeable hole in the wall. Cain though to himself Heheheh, Promotion thy name is Cain! Rear Admiral Cain! I like the sound of that! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:46 pm

"honestly, sending such high ranking people for a mere 900 like me, I'm begeing to sound like my old captain" started Sano "I have no time to play with you, I am not yet ready to do what I will one day do, untill that day when I realise my goal, I wonty be botherd with corrupt mareins that have lost sight of what justice is" he removed his arm band, "in the mean time.. seeing as this is a lie now, I'd like Mara to have it" he said as he dashed into a large corud of people with soru. realising that opening fire into that group of people Sano had just disaperd into would sertainly NOT get him that permotion he wanted Chain picked up the arm band and walked away, Sano had avoided capture, for now.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 pm

as he past threw the croud, he saw why they had gatherd, there was a blooded dead man incicled by marins, much like the ones Sano comanded once, a young girl was bing restained by her mother shouting, "GIVE BACK MY DAD!" Sano was moved, he had never thought of pirates as being human, or having kids and fealings. he stoped "Oi! what kind of justice is this?" the mareins stoped and looked at him "... your Sa.." the man was dead before he hit the ground, the other two turned to see only Sano's smoking gun. the first ran st him, taken out by Hayato, the second tryed to flee and two was shot Sano, who then colaped from hunger. the girl and her mother ran up to him and caried him back to there house wher they cleaned and fed him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:17 pm

later when he awoke, he told them his story, "listen, kid I dont want you to hate the whole navy for what those guys did to you, I thought we all lived to serve and protect people... I guss, we dont all do that... but hose guys are dead now, justice (he smiled for the first time that day) has been sereved" this girl, who was no older than seven, seemed to understand, yet tears still filled her eyes. as her mother went to comfort her Sano was lost in tought. he never imagened that the navy could do any wrong.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:33 pm

((let me know if you have a problem w/ chain doing this part))

with a huge burst of wind which leveled the wall of the house Chain made his entrance, "there you are you little rat!" he began as his men filed into the room. as the dust settled only the girl and her mother remained, Sano was somewhere out of sight. "d@mn it! he shure has a nack for running away, well anyway you men spred out, he has got to be around here somewere!... as for these two arrest them ofr harboring a fugitive" the men did as he said but as they moved for there two new targets Sano, on Hayato swooped down and grabed the little girl, not willing to allow a child to be subject to prison or worse. "thank you jenrious hosts!" was all he could say as the tree sorued away into the night sky. the mother smiled as she was bieng hancuffed knowing that here dauter would at least be safe
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 pm

Cain D. Marko was many things but he is not a quitter, and he certainly would not let Sano out of his vice-like grip twice in one night. One thing that Sano may have not realized was that Cain was a cyborg and did not possess the limits of a human being, He quickly activate the Dials in his feet, "JET FLIGHT" he quickly flew into the sky like a Rocket zooming through the sky at Mind-Boggling speed as he caught up to Sano in seconds and flew ahead of them and in their way, blocking their path. He yelled out, "This time you won't escape!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:00 pm

as they moved higher and faster into the sky, the girl fell asleep, her burning house still a tiny flicker of lightr in the distance. today had been a day of inlightewnment for Sano "true justice... (he tought) dose not realy exist in the world.... all along we in the navy, have been no beter than pirates... I dont want to be part of the 'justice that killed this girl's father and arrested her mother, but what other justice is there?" it then dawned on Sano that he had no where to run to, and the need for a corce of action became apperant. it was around the time that he realised his pirate loving parents were probubly just now being proud of him that he considerd going back to saint reia "Ill be needing beter weapons anyway" he thought he then looked over at the sleeping girl, "I can ask for her name tomarow" he thought... he then looked back and saw the fast approching Chain, "hay Hayato, lets show him how fast we can run" he said as they dased into the night

The End of Part 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 1
Page 1 of 1