One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 pm

Sano cut threw the early morning clouds as he landed, he had no Idea where he was but that didn’t seem to mater at this point, he and his “hostage” Kari had been drifting like this for weeks. They had landed in a huge empty field, there was nothing but green grass in every direction, Sano sat down on the ground and sighed heavily, that note he had sent reflected his new dream of bringing justice to the world but his means of achieving it had not changed since then, none what so ever. He was still just one person with no ship, no crew and no direction to head in. On top of all that he had spent the last six weeks running for his life and not enforcing anything. They saw something in the distance and walked over to it and found that it was a small makeshift camp site, and in it was a taller man with longish dark brown hair examining a sword. He spoke suddenly with out even looking at them “I will let the two of you rest here only if you can answer one question to my satisfaction…” he had realized that there were two people near him and assed there conditions at a glance. He looked up and pointed his sword at them “what is true strength?” he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:04 am

The thought had never occurred to Sano who sat down perplexed and pondered the question. He had met people who were strong enough before but most of those people had been power hungry brutes like commodore Chain and his newfound nemesis Kane. Sano doubted they would be willing to go threw what he was for anything. Just then Sano had his answer “anyone can be strong, but it is how we use our power that determines our worth. The strength not just to keep fighting when the whole world is agents you, but the strength to try and change that world to! … true straight….. Is ….. What you fight for not how well you fight to get it!…… which means ANYONE, even me, even you have always had it, we have just been afraid to use it but with true strength, one man can take on the world!” Sano was surprised to have achieved such a realization so quickly and unexpectedly and so he fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:37 am

The man looked at the floor and grinned “you know, I have been looking for true straight for almost half my life now, and every time I got close to finding it I would dismiss the answer as false, and I think I know why now… its because…. I had nothing else to live for… tell me… what is it that you live for?” said the man sheathing his sword.

“that’s easy…” began Sano “I am the only one in the world who fights for real justice” said Sano almost instantly. The man removed his hat “what you said makes some degree of since, strength is only a weapon, I had never thought about it that way before… and true strength shouldn’t fall into the wrong hands….. True straight should be used for true justice” the man bowed respectfully “my name is Sawada Tadiori, and I will fight with you for true justice from this day on!” ((mainly because he has nothing else to do with his life))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:06 am

There was a long pause “uh…. Good…. Names Sano by the way… say Sawada, where are we?” asked Sano braking the silance
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:27 am

((feal free to jump in anyone))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:47 pm

((.... no?..... fine then))

.....sixteen days past.....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:12 pm

At a near by navel base, in the dead of night there was a nock on the door. A younger recruit answered it to find an notorious pirate of the aria, whose bounty exceeded 10,000, tied up at the doorstep with an note attached, this was in Sano’s elegant hand weighting, but the recruit had no way of knowing that. The recruit looked around but saw no one.

As he pulled the unconscious pirated down to the holding cells he read the letter,
“my dearest navy, this is to let all of you know, that I have not sunken to the level of someone like him, that I still believe in justice, all as my previous letter said. As for my payment for this man, whom I caught pillaging a defenseless town for food and money he clearly did not need, I would like that money to instead go to dropping all charges on my hostage and her mother, and when you set here free please tell her that here child is safe and weighting for her in Mocktown, if there is any money left once they have been released and taken home, I would like it to my bounty, I intend to pay it all someday. Finally I will leave you with a bit of knowledge, I do not wish to take down the navy, nor do I wish to take down the pirates, I could do one of those things very easily with out firing a shot, I know so much about the inner workings of each side that a few well placed letters to the opposition and they, or you would have the edge they need to win. Such an edge will be denied to all, however because as I have said ‘there is good and evil on both sides of the law, so therefore law is not true justice’
PS; give my regards to the red gorilla”

This letter, along with the pirate it came with would be sent to headquarters immediately.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Vice-Admiral Red Beard was at Marine Headquarters and argued to Dartz that he could take care of himself and gave him a Biblicard so that if Red Beard was in trouble then Dartz would know and come to the rescue like Superman. Red Beard had also learned about Sano's latest crusade. Red Beard had dropped all charges for the girl and mother and with Dartz's permission he gave Sano a bounty of 180,000 Berries! Red Beard went on a journey, a quest to hunt down Sano and face him down!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:21 pm

you cant raise bounty on people unless your an admin.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 pm

((Sano had asked for a bounty raise, Role-play wise it is very possible for Dartz to have someone's bounty raised since even if he doesn't have the authority himself he could ask his dad, one of the Gorosei to have it done. Noone could challenge the Gorosei's authority so thats my justification))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:00 pm

((no he did not, he asked for that money to pay off his bounty, he doent lkie having one))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:15 pm

((oh I guess I misunderstood your post before. I apologize))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:07 pm

end of part 3
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:48 pm

(Awesome Chapter, I wonder what happens in part 3)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:51 pm

that was part 3
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:53 pm

(I meant part 4, my bad)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:55 pm

I'd like to say this now, seeing as Sano is screwed I will be shifting all my crew-less chars. over to him, mainly because he needs all the help he can get
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm

Wow really? Who will you be fighting?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 pm

At the moment Sano has three crews he wants to bring to justice, one from each side;
pirates- devil bone pirates (ransacked a peacefull kingdom)
navy- Kane (self explanatory)
bounty hunters- silent wind hunters (killed many good people just for money on both sides)

note; he wont be fighting any of the any time soon
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:28 pm

Wow the funny thing is I have characters in all of those crews
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 pm

... purely coincidence I assure you
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Wow, So I guess I have quite the Arch Nemesis lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3   Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Sano, after the battle part 3
Page 1 of 1