One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Sano takes a stand

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:47 am

((Gotta go to bed, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:16 pm

((bump))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Gael flew backwards with the force of the explosion. He finally realized what he could do to stop Hayato! He used his Leafy-Leafy Scout right in front of Hayato to possibly get it to lodge itself in the wood. Axes did that, why couldn't that?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Hayato did get a wing stuck but pushed back with his feet, hed be unstuck in less than a minute, meanwhile Sano zipped behind Gael guns at the ready unl;oading a cluster of explosive rounds at shotgun range
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Gael tried to get out of the way, but he was a little too slow. The explosion burned through his pant leg and gave him a second degree burn on part of his shin. He gasped in pain, but stayed standing. With Hayato disabled, he needed to immobilize Sano. He set his vines to behave autonominously, and he created a shield for himself by using Symbiosis. The roots shot out of his pores, digging deep into the soil and giving him a sheild, but completely immobilizing him. He just needed some time.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Sano knew hed have him beat "these bullets..." he began "arrant enough, this however..... Kakan!" two wolfs head projectiles of concentrated air and heated energy, which packed over twice the punch of his bullets came rocking towards gael as Hayato dislodged himself
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 pm

"D*mn!" Gael said. I don't have enough moisture for Titan, but if I can get close enough... He retracted the roots as quickly as possible, and used Sheild. It wasn't enough. Sano's attack blasted through Shield and knocked Gael to the ground. He kneeled. coughing up some blood, and knew that if he got hit again, he'd have to retreat. He got up, staggering from the burn on his leg, and then used Soru to get right next to Sano, the Parasite in his hand. He reached out his hand to stab it into Sano.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Sano had seen Gael use soru and done the same on insticnt keeping his distance landing a fair space away "that needle...." he said simply as Hayato rejoined his master Sano steped on to him accending in to the air
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Gael saw Sano jump into the air, and he shot vines up into the air. Each was bearing a Leafy-Leafy Sickness plant. They got really close to Sano and began releasing their gas.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Sano held the scarf to his face as he decended from the gass holding his breath, he hoped that would be enugh, flying at soru speeds Sano perfmred an airal assult firing down in a strait line
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Gael had vines entwine around his legs and shoot him up into the air, avoiding Sano's gunfire. He shot towards Sano, shooting out Spears from the vine construct. He was prepared to swerve at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Sano didnt keep moving but rather stood still in the air picking off the spears with well placed shots before firing a Kakan strait though them to Gael
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Gael had the vines manuever him under the shot and zoom him right next to Sano. He tried again to hit Sano with Parasite.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Sano was thrown off balance by the suden change and fell of Hayato missing the needle but in a much worse situtation as Hayato was faced with a choice, rather than go for his master he flew in for the attack as Sano fell downwards
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Gael saw two things: his opponent had fallen, and that he was getting attacked. At this altitude, the fall would kill him. Gael couldn't let someone die. Gael had vines twist out of his construct to catch his opponent, and he leapt off his vine as Hayato came slicing through it at the base of the vine holding Sano. Sano would be fine, but with Gael it was a different story. He had a tree grow up by him with branches growing out towards Gael. He fell, grabbed onto several branches. They broke, but slowed his fall. He landed on a thick branch with a thump. He looked up, and tried to have the vines encase Sano.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Sano had done as he had been planing to do the whole time, fired down and used the explosion to blow himself off corse and, somewhat unharmed to the ground though his clothing was cynged as Hayato rejoined him after being delfected, it seemed as though his oponent was down for the count, but he HAD saved him, perhaps he sould just let Gael get away?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Gael was breathing heavily, shuddering, and slightly shriveled up. He couldn't go on too much longer. Sano was in the better position, and Gael had lost a lot of water. If Sano chose to press Gael, Gael would probably die from loss of water.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Sano decided he wasnt a threat any longer, instread he decided to help, reaching in to his coat he pulled out a bottle of water, pourd half on him and left the other half by his side "I wouldent want" he said truning away "to subject someone so helpless to my justice" he said coldly beofre leaving the helpless Gael

((who won?))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:28 pm

((Personally, I think you won, but I had caught Sano and was encasing him in vines: he wasn't falling. So... whatever. But yeah, I think you won, considering you could have pretty much killed Gael right then and there. He works best in a team.))

Gael's pores greedily sucked in the water Sano had poured on him. He turned to Sano, and as vines began to encase Gael and drag him into safety, Gael said, "Helpless? You wish."

((This won't count if you don't want it to. Like if the battle continues.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 pm

((end))

okay ONE DOWN two to go for Sano to become a shichibukai
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 pm

You guys are done? Wow....
Alright, shall I begin?
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:26 pm

((fine fine))

Sano turned to see his next oponent "long time no see... Kevin" he said simply reloading his guns
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Kevin took his guns off his belt. "Yeah, I hope this will be a good fight, like last time." he said, remembering their first fight. He pulled the bottom triggers of his pistols, making blades fold out. "So...are you ready--" he pointing his guns at his opponent "--to bring me to justice?"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Sano became serious "Im sorry" he began "but unlike before I cant hold anything back" hs said tossing his guns high in to the air as Sano sorued out of his coat and ziped behind Kevin catching them, from behind the coat Hayato ziped at him from one end, out of sight while Sano fired his guns at Kevin from the other side, also out of sight as Kevin was faceing the other way in a bullet speed pincer move
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Kevin ducked [?] to avoid the bullets, then quick swung the left pistol back at Sano firing three times, positioning the points of travel to his left and right and one dead center. This probably wouldn't be enough but this was a quick tactic.

[didn't know whether to duck or what...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Sano takes a stand   Battle: Sano takes a stand - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Sano takes a stand
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next