One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Sano after the battle part 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:31 pm

((this part is closed until after it has ended, THEN you can post here))

They had been walking for days, but finally Sano and Sawada had gotten to a town a safe distance away from the navy base to stop off at. Sano had acquired one crew member, but still had no ship and only one crew member, another pressing concern began to way heavily on Sano’s mind, with his new exploding bullets, most of his old attacks no longer worked, and other than Hayato he had no definite fighting style, and could do very little when separated from Hayato by the enemy which was a problem because he would have to take on very strong opponents later on. In his training he had attempted to learn all of the Rokushiki techniques at one time or another, but had only been able to perform Soru. On top of all that, he had no idea just how strong Sawada was, or even if he could be fully trusted. As they walked into town Sawada pointed out that they were running out of food and had no money, just then Sano remembered something, the map. He remembered something about it being valuable and wondered if they could sell it. They looked threw the town for a potential buyer all day and ended up in a tavern around sunset

Last edited by Admin-sama on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 pm

As the door opened the the outside light revealed only a few people were in the bar, most of them were on the far side in a group, one person, a blond headed guy was on the near end, asleep, the bar tender was busy attending to the group on the far end, so they sat on the near end and waited, so far that day no one had been interested in buying there map to sky island. They had waited for a while for the bartender to get to them, and when she finally did she dismissed the map as “fake” and went away but some one from the group, at the far side of the bar, an older looking man walked up to them and spoke, “I’ve heard of this ‘sky island’ those folks up there have never seen a pirate! How much?” they came to an agreement and the pirate crew left haply. Sano examined the bag of gold, “its not enough to buy a ship but it should keep us fed for a while” he told Sawada. Sawada looked confused, “those pirates clearly intend to plunder the innocent people of sky island, why did you sell them the only map to get there?” Sano smiled “I looked for that place using the map before, I couldn’t find it even with Hayato flying me around, they wont be able to get there on a ship, even if they do find it they’ll die getting there, plus if there looking for sky island they wont have time for piracy” he said “and if all else fails I had two back up plans… one is this (he held up a long rectangular piece of paper) the ordinal map was a rectangle, the one they have is a square, removing it was a trick thou.”. “and the other plan?” asked Sawada, to which Sano put a gun down on the table “this” he replied.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Then, the blond guy spoke, suddenly, no one had seen him wake up ether, “Oi, you guy’s said you needed a ship, I’ve got one… what do ya need it for?” Sano seemed surprised, “I’m getting a crew to whip the world back in to order and restore true justice…” he said almost automatically. “is this it? Just you two?” he asked, they nodded, the blond guy sat back down and crossed his arms “humph, that makes your chances of becoming the best crew on the sea am mere 1%, I will only join a crew that has over 98%” how could anyone be so close-minded? Sano had to interject, this was the biggest chance to get a ship they would have for a very long while “but if you were to join that crew you’d be joining an evil, think about it, there’s no way a crew would get that strong without hurting many innocent people, what we are offering is the only crew who really stands for good in the world, this is your chance to really make a difference for good in the world!” the blond guy looked at him and with complete conviction said “…don’t care…” Sano sighed, he was hoping it wouldn’t come to this, “we’ll give you this” he said holding up the gold “Done!” he said happily as he snatched the gold away and walked out the door with them saying “Names Jace ships this way!”
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:05 pm

It was night by the time they got to the ship and realized that it was an overgrown boat, it couldn’t hold more than five, and only had one and a half sails and two cannons. The ship did however have a fully stocked supply room, and it looked very new. It would have to do, then Sano, had an Idea, well not really he had thought of this before but the ships he had tried had been to big “say Jace, ever heard of water 7?” he said out of the blue “yeah… why?” said Jace suspiciously “that’s our heading then! I think I can make this ship a lot better!”…. they set off.

Later as the shadow of there tiny ship Sano approached Jace and said “dose this ship have a name, or a flag or…. Anything?” Jace laughed and finally managed to say “ha no!” Sano smiled, “good, how about we call it “Freedom”?” he asked “sure, whatever you say ‘captain’” Jace said as he went off to bed. Sano was happy to hear this, he thought he would get to work on the flag when he looked around and let out a shudder “this ship is filthy…..” he said feeling a sudden but intense depression.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:07 pm

end of part 4
you can post here now
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:47 pm

(Can I post now?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:51 pm

yes but the part is over
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 pm

(Is your crew planning on having a battle soon?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 pm

there having one now, in the untouchable pirates ch.2 ... but Sano dose not want to confront Kane until he gets one more crew member (I have someone in mind) and learns a couple new techniques, but go ahed and post what Kane was up to while all of the above was hapaning (foreshadowing Razz )
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:06 pm

(Sounds like a plan and I will Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:11 am

Red Beard has been all around the world looking for Sano. He had not found him but he did find clues of his wereabouts. He learned that Sano was gathering crew members to help him fight against the Navy, Pirates, and basically anyone that is a bad person by his definition, including Red Beard. Red Beard however used his time wisely and trained hard so that when they do meet, Red Beard would be strong enough to defeat Sano and his crew without much difficulty. He did not want the same thing to happen as with his fight with Ryu Kazage. Red Beard assumed that Sano and his crew are training specifically to be able to take Red Beard out. There Red Beard could not afford to just lay back and wait for the day to come and have his fighting skills get rusty. Red Beard had been training fiercly and mastered his Spirit Kaioken X 2. In addition he learned a couple of new techniques, that should give him plenty of speed and power to take down an army! He also knew that if it stilll wasn't enough and if something went wrong, then the strongest man in history, The World Government's Superman, Dartz would come to his rescue thanks to the biblicard. Red Beard did not think that it would come to that, but it did make him sleep easier at night knowing that the All-Powerful and All-knowing Dartz had his back! Red Beard had spoken aloud to himself, "Sano! If you can hear me, I am going to find you and defeat you! I don't care if you raise an army! I hope your ready to meet your maker..."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 pm

((good sir, FOLOW PROTICALL, if you have new techinques post them and explanations in the cxhar sheet and get re-approved))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:39 pm

((ok, I will do just that))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Sano after the battle part 4   Serious: Sano after the battle part 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Sano after the battle part 4
Page 1 of 1