One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 2:19 pm

Anubis sat on the bed laying on the bed as Kiya removed the sheets.he was breathing slightly heavier than usual as he sat up using his elbow to lift him as he ran his hand through his hair. He laid on the bed completely without clothing and now without cover as he watched her drape herself with the sheets and his cloak walking over to the door. Anubis chuckled as he reached over , the bed was a complete mess, so was the table next to it, and the windows overlooking the sea, pillows all on the floor, there was a jug right next to the bedside as Anubis took a sip of water, as some of it dripped onto his chest and abdomen. Anubis wasn't superhuman when it came to stamina, but in this case something had drove him to the point of sheer animalistic madness. Anubis found it quite curious that Kiya would bring up courtesans again "You more than proved to be superior to many elite .........." Anubis dared not say the word. She had shown incredible feats of flexibility already , enough to drive him wild.

Ryan was met at the door with something he could not comprehend. His face went red as Sekhmet went into detail about the table and flexibility and something about swallowing.She had greeted him in only sheets and cloak and this made him blush even more so than usual. He folded his arms trying to hide his nature and as he glanced and saw Anubis naked on the bed he then immediately turned away. "Right very good then.... i mean..... i apologise for disturbing..... but there have been some serious developments and ummm.... do you need anything Anubis sama? Its not something we didn't anticipated but it turns out that a attack has begun on the Jinbao...." Ryan then turned as Kiya closed the door on him. He mumbled under his breathe as Freddy looked confused from the other side of the corridor, his vision blocked by Ryan so he did not understand why Ryan was so confused. Ryan then paced past Freddy to head to the deck. "We need to begin our approach, any idea who the other guys attacking the ship are?" Freddy followed Ryan to the deck " Not quite , i saw a ship that belongs to the Javelin , and the other ship belongs to the Doshen pirates, they are a nasty bunch.... i think one more ship belongs to the Dazzle pirates" Ryan clicked his teeth "Jemilah is attacking the JINBAO? thats not good, Avis told me that she is a personal friend of hers... but we can't afford quarter, if she stands in Anubis Sama's way then we will hit back......"

Back in the room Anubis chuckled as he placed the goblet on the table at the bed side "Must you play and antagonise my surbodinate, hahaha" Anubis leaned up, pulling Kiya by the sheets to the bed. "i must admit, your performance in flexibility is something to be marvelled at , you are very diligent when it comes to learning, so much that i wouldn't mind continuing our negotiations at the table again..... though we might miss the ship at this rate" Anubis said with a glimmer in his eye and a smirk.

[[JINBAO]]

It was all very sudden, but the Javelins started raining as the soldiers began to take defensive positions along the various artillery units on the ship. Liu Doan was deflecting javelins accordingly, and skilfully with his crescent blade halberd. His son and daughter joined in the defensive effort, deflecting the javelins. Liu Rins arms turned into railguns as she fired away sending the javelins off course in mid air.
Liu Shan and the soldiers were backing the his father as they fought, his sister was a devil fruit user who ate the Buki Buki no mi, making her a human weapon. She moved quickly hitting the javelins with counter attacks turning her arms into various weapons as she fired bullets and cannons destroying the javelins before they reached the ship. The artillery units came up firing counter measures, at the ships coming up on the horizon.

Godfrey was throwing javelins left and right before finally Jemilah stepped in "Cease for a while Godfrey, me , Bash and Ogami are going to move now..... you provide support from here" Godfrey nodded as Jemilah and Ogami climbed onto the sEAlion fish mans boat as it began its approach. OGAMIs ship began its approach from the flank in order to divert the artillery fire, as it rained down, Jemilah literally connected punches to the cannon balls flying towards them, as the dust settled it is shown that her fists and body is coated in diamond as her eyes gleam "Diamond Douglas Buster!!!"

From the JINBAO was Morbius watching the battle starting. He noticed Fei Wu Shang had not moved yet. But the honour guard from he happy navy was holding their own against this assault, not even a single javelin had damaged the ship yet, thats how amazing their defense of the ship was. He then raised his binoculars " Jemilah Jashpur.... the unbreakable..... she somehow avoided capture and escaped interrogation..... she has the diamond devil fruit........ and OGami Doshen....... those two have nothing in common, i wonder if they made this little alliance of theirs ad hoc..... how unorganized, this is why these pirates are so easy to pick off, they make these ridicolous ties with each other without due diligence......" Morris then turned on the den den Mushi contacting Vice admiral Shahiri "Good evening Vice Admiral..... i trust the preparations are going well for when you arrive? If you don't recognize my voice, its me CP9 Morbius Tamuri, I'm here together with my fellow agent on the JINBAO"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Kiya had just turned around and removed the cloak from her shoulders when she noticed Anubis laying confidently across the bed ... she had removed anything he could have covered with but, based upon his pose, he wouldn't have done so anyway. She took a deep breath, swallowing hard, trying to compose herself while watching the water trail down his chest and abdomen and she felt very... very thirsty. He knew exactly what he was doing and, even if she knew that, it was still devastatingly effective. No matter how satisfying and how many hours it had been, the way he looked made her want him all over again.  She was amused by his response to her courtesan commentary.  "Excellent ... I've never really been good at sharing ..."

She laughed softly at his admonishment over teasing Ryan as she made her way closer.  "To be fair ... he did start the antagonizing ... I merely offered a response that would provoke speechlessness. " She gasped as he tugged her close by the sheet, causing the soft folding holding it on her frame to come loose and fall to her hips. She picked up a couple of pieces of ice from the bowl on the table and ran them alone her neck - her warm skin beginning to melt the pieces on contact.  The droplets ran down her neck chest and abdomen, the chilled liquid causing immediate reaction on the more delicate parts of her skin.

That look in his eyes was driving her mad and the smirk proved to be too much to resist. She pushed him back onto the bed toppling on top of him as the sheet fell away from her hips completely, crumpling on the floor in elegant folds. "I do try to be a good, pliant ally... always willing to learn and excel." She pushed herself up onto an elbow, her other hand trailing a piece of ice down his chest and abdomen, melting completely by the time she reached the top of his hips. "Our empires both have very big ... appetites ... who knows if we will ever find the end to our negotiations ... but I can commit to exploring every table in the known world to find out..." Her tongue slowly traced the trail of liquid left by the ice and her mischievous green gaze locked on to his as she purred.  "... mmm ... what ship?"

[[QH Extension Office]]

Shahiri had made his way to the dock as the last minute inspections were being performed on his ship with a small unity of officers, overseeing the marine crew, replacing any missing components.  He was growing impatient by the time he felt his transponder buzz.  Annoyed he answered as he made his way on to the ship waving off the salutes from his subordinates which only slowed down departure. "Yes Yes I know who you are, Morbius.  Your outposts and everyone involved in this damn operation has already failed today - I hope you and have good news for me.  Also, tell that nephew of mine that now is NOT THE TIME TO SLEEP!  I know he's leaned up against a wall somewhere, pretending to be useful behind those stupid looking glasses ... " He sighed deeply.  "I'm getting too--"

Shahiri was cut off as Adonis chimed in, with a mocking tone to match Shahiri's mopey exasperation "... old for this shit" Adonis removed his glasses, his pale violet eyes striking against his caramel skin. As he approached Morbius looking more awake than he had in weeks.  "Damn, Uncle Shi - you're the oldest young man I know!  What happens if you don't say that for a day... you die?!" He leaned against the wall in exaggerated fashion as he tucked his glasses into his shirt as he lit a cigarette.  "I know my job ... I was told to stand down... and down I'm standing.  You worry about you, I worry about me.  Be careful out there, Uncle Shi."

Shahiri gritted his teeth, annoyed by his bothersome nephew's cavalier shirk of duty.  "I'm adding a five more tallies to the death count you would have outside of my sister's vow of protection, you insufferable layabout."

"A record... Do I win a prize?"

"Agent Morbius, if you kill him, I'll make sure it will never be on your record ... and I can't be blamed for something that ... never happened.  In any case I need names of the vessels leading the attack."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Anubis watched as Kiya and chuckled "I fear your mere appearance in that form is enough to cause speechlessness or shock to any living man..." He again tugged on the sheets and as they dropped to the floor she gasped. He simply grinned as he felt he had just unwrapped a present , and as she began running the ice along her body he also followed her movements intensely, tracing his vision along her body. She then suddenly leaped , pushing him down as he leaned back. Anubis watched as she began tracing the liquid along his frame, their vision interlocked with each other as he ran his hands along her hair, pulling her hair before sitting up, "You don't have to prove your flexibility to me ..... we have explored that plenty over the last few hours........ as well as the ferocity of our appetites....." He smiled as he gently bit the nape of her neck "mmmmm, the treasure ship we are supposed to be aiming for ...... remember ?" Enjoying her taste as he felt the cold effects of the ice and the liquid merge together as their bodies pressed against each other.

[[JINBAO]]

Morbius took the criticism of the outposts and what not in his stride. He also took the exchange between Adonis and Shahiri in his stride trying to keep patient with all of it, but even then he realised it would be counter productive to argue and pull rank here against a senior officer of the marines with all of his decorated experience. Morbius had known that they were related , it was known from Adonis's dossier. Morbius instead cleared his throat as the battle was ongoing in the background " Well, for one thing i see the Dazzle pirates ship and the Doshen pirates ship, we also identified the Lemaire pirates and their captain Godfrey who is probably the one leading the artillery cover for them...... Im also pretty sure i see the NCL pirates here as well... they are pretty tricky, plus  I'm sure they have crossed paths with you before....." Morbius stopped before looking across, the NCL had clashed with Shahiri before , same with the Doshen pirates.  " Morbius then went over the thought in his head " These crews have very different modus operandi usually. The Captain of the Dazzle pirates, known as Jemilah is particularly difficult. She has been known for attacking Celestial interests , not to mention she has escaped Marine Navy prison ships several times despite being tortured and interrogated. But probably the most dangerous is Ogami Doshen, not only has he attacked various ships, he recently has been attacking supply ships belonging to the  Sandstone empire........."

Riding at a high speed closing in on the Jinbao was the fishman Bash Argent and on his back as he manoeuvred in the water was Jemilah and Ogami. Jemilah was connecting her punches with the cannon balls making them explode against her diamond encrusted fists . Ogami instead cut down the cannon balls one by one. His maddening smile was clear on his face as he was flexing his swords, both swords gleamed and was outstanding in quality. One was longer than the other but he wielded them both with extreme dexterity. The sword had some strange runic symbols on them , but even worse, they emitted something of a dark presence. Jemilah could feel something eerie out of those blades. Ogami simply twirled them like it was nothing "Come... quickly come.... my Rakuyo.... it screams for blood, hehehe" Jemilah returned her focus as she missed one of the cannon balls that exploded right behind her in as it impacted on the sea. "BASH , are you alright??" Bash continued moving in the ocean , the explosion was a minor inconvenience but it was also too close for comfort. "HOLD ON YOU TWO WE ARE GOING UP!!!" Till this point the javelins had occupied the better warriors on the ship , while the Defence cannons had attacked them. But now they were in range as Bash began his ascent, the whirlpool of water gathered around them as Bash Argents huge frame began collecting speed and power, he gathered his fist "FISHMAN KARATE, 70th DON: AQUA CORRIDOR!!!!!" A huge pillar of water engulfed Bash, Jemilah and Ogami all at once. The huge pillar of water gathered itself hoisting into the air as it then coiled itself throwing itself onto the deck of the JINBAO. The honour guard stopped as the water splashed all over the deck and as the carnage became clear, there stood the three pirate captains. Jemilah immediately stood in front "Our ships will reach, we just need to stand our ground here for now, Im talking especially to you Ogami, there are strong people here, don't fight on your own" Ogami staggered in front, his swords covered in water as he flicked his arm in an attempt to dry his swords "Finally.... don't stand in my way Jemilah, today is a good day to kill, and i see some tasty targets already!!!" Bash stood tall, a huge lumbering figure of a fishman "Ogami, i don't care about you, but if you get Jemilah hurt, i will personally end you...." Liu Doan twirled his halberd as he swinged it creating a huge wind gust "Such insolence.... attacking this ship will be your doom, fledging pirates....." The Honor guard began gathering as well to begin the fight.

Amongst the immediate fighting there was two notable absentees , CP9 and Fei Wu shang. Fei remained cross legged sitting in place. She noted how the honour guard had taken the initiative. Fei stood up slowly before hopping onto the deck looking at the pirate captains. Jemilah was nervous and almost broke into a sweat when she saw Fei descend into the frey "Well thats not good......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am

The cool liquid against her skin caused her to shiver as she pressed against him, laughing softly as he nipped her neck. She traced a fingertip over his lower lip.  "Hmm... perhaps I'm too hungry for you, pirate... it seems you require a much ... tamer queen... " She leaned back, tugging him on top of her as she fell, her eyes full of predatory vigor. "Oh ... I must have misunderstood .... as we are indeed on a ship..." Her fingertip slowly trailed down his side and lingered over his hips.  "..and I seem to have found ... treasure..." She softly bit her lower lip suggestively, her hand running through his hair.  She leaned back, fire coloured curls, fanned out under her, framing her face and shoulders, vivid against the royal blue satin, the soft light reflecting off of the fine and delicate gold chains that still draped over her frame. She softly raked her fingernails over the sides of his hips, lips parting slightly as she gave him the most inviting gaze,  "Mmm... I don't suppose I could interest you in dessert?" She nipped at his lower lip before whispering against his ear  "...just a bite..." She nipped his ear softly. "... for the road..."

[[JINBAO]]

Shahiri gripped the transponder tightly as he received wave after wave of bad news from Morbius, confirming that this would not be a simple skirmish and would potentially provoke the empire to join the fray. "Goddamnit - you're sure its all of them?  Just as well - I have business to settle.  We're going to have even more trouble if the reports about them attacking imperial supply ships are true and they show up to retaliate, we will be in an all out melee.  What kind of coward fucks attack civilian aid ships?!  I want those grifters CRUSHED. We have to get this over with and get to port before the fucking empire gets involved - they may drag that damn yonkou along with them too. Keep aneye out for imperial or Anubis vessels! What a mess - Agent I want these trouble making pirates at the bottom of the sea or in custody within the hour.  I want them deleted from the sea forever!" Shahiri's ship has nearing the JINBAO as his anger rose.  He wanted to draw blood from those destructive bastards personally.  He was revealed to hear that there was no mention of the empire being involved - but it was only a matter of time. Flamecloak had always been so swift and brutal with his revenge that no one had dared come near his vessels in decades, though the behavior of the empire seems bizarrely altruistic of late.  He had dispatched scouts to try to see what the angle was or if there was some sort of smuggling enterprise but the endeavors always came up as genuine.  Everything seemed slightly off and now this disaster with the JINBAO.  Shahiri knew, deep down in his bones, that he was getting too old for this shit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 9:55 am

Anubis felt her against his ear, the temptations were enticing. He grinned as he then tugged on her chains slightly "mmmm i would love nothing more than to sample whatever delicacy of dessert you have to offer......" Anubis could hear the noise getting louder outside, meaning the battle was ongoing now. He leaned in to kiss her again, savouring her taste with his tongue. A taste to match the finest delicacies in the world. Anubis interlocked his tongue with hers for a long while, in an attempt to overpower her before he slowly pulls back "Mmmm, simply a taste to savour and treasure........ and speaking of treasure........." Anubis hands ran along these chains feeling them up again, his right hand heading down. He really could not help himself. "I do worry that doing all this partaking will leave you and i breathless for battle" Anubis again said with a mischievous grin. His right hand now in between Kiya's thighs.

[[JINBAO]]

Morbius cleared his throat "Well its only the Doshen pirates who attack civilian ships. So not all 3 of them do, but then again who cares right? All we need to do is exterminate them all. So far i haven't seen the Sandstone imperial ships or Anubis's battle vessels.... though yesterdays information report says the Grim Death, Anubis's flagship was still some distance away..... but i don't trust that report, it wouldn't be the first time these pirates found a way to subvert our gaze.... Also regarding extermination, don't worry we will kill them all accordingly, though the timing might not be right...... ill update you should any more developments happen" Morbius had found that he was uneasy when he should not be, mainly because the numbers and the odds were now stacked in their favour at this moment. Fei Wu Shang and Liu Doan on the same vessel, these pirates were simply ants in the wayside, yet Morbius couldn't shake his uneasy feeling. Sharhiri seemed convinced the Sandstone Empire would attack and his intel on them was usually reliable, if they were to indeed to attack then it would be no surprise that an Anubis representative could be involved as well. Either prospect didn't make Morbius feel reassured or comfortable in the current situation. "Adonis, we better get ready, there could be something bad coming......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 10:22 pm

Kiya's eyes gleamed as she heard the sound of battle and danger that would eventually claim their ravenous feast upon each other but she wanted to claim every second. She gasped as his lips met hers, his tongue exploring the velvety recesses of her mouth with fervor. He tasted like paradise; she closed her eyes as she tasted him fully, allowing him to completely possess her - pleasantly taken off guard by his aggression. Her eyes opened as their lips separated, her gaze how pleading, begging as he managed to further galvanize her hunger, knowing damn well she wanted more than just a taste. Like the finest wine, his lips managed to take her breath away every time she met them and . "Perhaps ... but won't that make our victory all the more glorious? Leave rest and prudence for the weak, my darling ..." Somehow the looming danger above made her want him more; she tugged him insistently against her, not wanting to waste a second. She raised a brow upon noting his wandering hands, following the fine chains that draped over her chest, abdomen, and hips.  "My my ... is that what the teach you in Alabasta, Desert Price?" Overcome with desire, her lips met his again, lightly sucking at his lower lip before biting it softly. She pulls him close, kisses him softly with a gradually increasing intensity, her tongue brushing roughly against his as though challenging him ... daring him to further escalate.  She catches one of of his hands dragging it slowly up her chest and she levels an daring green gaze at him ass her lips part from his, her voice intentionally taunting. "So what will it be, pirate - breathless or weak?"

Shahiri considered contacting Sekmhet to see what their intelligence looked like on the attacked vessels - but since there was a chance that information has not yet been relayed to high command, he thought better of it as he may inadvertently inform them of what they didn't yet know.  Under usual circumstances he may have given her a heads up but since the sooner the empire knew about the aggression, the sooner they would be out for blood and he certainly didn't want the old man in the middle of the JINBAO mess. They had already underestimated the interest in the ship and with so many parties, it was sure to be a difficult situation.  His ship would was now nearing the Jinbao. "So far as I know, the imperial fleet isn't nearby but if any appear they will be after revenge and may do the favor of taking out some of those idiots but if they she up with the Anubis fleet, there is no way they would pass up attempting to commandeer the JINBAO. Adonis got to his feet, his demeanor somewhat changed as he nodded to Morbius. Adonis could be a real pain in the ass but he was always unfailingly reliable in combat and even worked well with Morbius when it mattered.  He put his glasses on. "That is why we're here, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 5:45 am

Anubis grinned as Kiya kissed him and then gave him an ultimatum, she had a hold of his one of his hands  while his other hand was in between her legs, reaching in and gently feeling up her most sensitive of areas, slowly rubbing and feeling. He then leaned into her "I choose.... glory.... beautiful glory...... sweeter than cakes dipped in honey........ " Anubis increased the speed in which his fingers were moving below, he then sinked his teeth onto the neck of Kiya. He then let go and pull back,  "You know.... this might become a daily activity..... everyday like this.... filled with excitement and pleasure, with treasures unknown and sought after...... with the love of the people and........ with you and me..... ruling these seas for decades..... but no one will give that to us...... we will have to take it from them....." Anubis knew the battle was adding to his tension, he could the moist sensitive feeling between Kiyas legs as he continued to feel his way through.

[[Jinbao]]

There was already a battle brewing on the deck of Jinbao, the huge fishman Bash Argent was slamming his fists into some of the guards armour sending a few of them flying as he took stance. Bash then turned and landed another punch into the side of another soldier sending flying towards Liu Doan. Jemilah stood in front of Bash landing blows with her diamond encrusted fists  as the guards were repelled back. From a distance was Fei Wu Shang and Liu Doan surveying the battle. Her eyes merely glanced over at the CP9 agents for a brief moment before descending into the battle. It was swift, she had moved, weaved amongst the guards , it was a like flash but she had appeared in front of Bash behind Jemilah who was caught completely unaware. Jemilah yelling "Oh shit, BASH LOOK OUT" As she closed the distance, Bash placed two of his fists in a cross, Fishmen scales were hard and he had tough scales. However Fei Wu Shang barely blinked, instead levelling her palm thrusting forward as she muttered quietly "Gale palm strike" The wind almost collected in one place as she thrusted her palm, and with that thrust a huge shockwave of wind impacted against Bash, causing the surrounding areas to crack and air tensed as the strike smashed Bash right off the deck of the Jinbao and into the sea. The mere shocked look on Jemilahs face was a telling tale as Fei stood back to normal saying "One opponent vanquished ?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 11:06 am

Kiya gasped, back arching as hand further trespassed. "Glorious..."  She squeezed his hand tightly for a moment as the intensity progressed before releasing it, leaving it to fall over her chest, pink tips stiffen slightly, excited by his touch. She sighed as his teeth sank into her neck, the other worldly mixture of pleasure and pain, leaving her speechless for a long while as a small trail of thick red blood ran down her neck and over her collarbone.  "Mmm .... every day ...  Be careful - I will absolutely hold you to that, pirate..." She whispered against his ear, nipping it softly "... even if I have to tie you up."  Her hand began to trail down his side, lingering dangerously around his hip as her green eyes stared into him, while she lightly bit her lower lip with a look of innocence. "The world already belongs to us... we just have to remind them of it ... I want to take it all ... especially..." Her hand wandered further until she captured the treasure she was looking for. She cradled the side of his face with her other hand, a thumb brushing over his cheek as she whispered a single word against his lips as an evil smirk passed over her own. "...this."

[JINBAO]

Zorana looked up, just in time to see Bash fly past her.  He had been tossed aside like a rag doll.  Her eyes focused on the origin point of the fishman projectile and finally saw her there, - Fei Wu Shang ... the stuff of legends: unmoved, unbent, unbroken, not a single hair out of place.  "Calm Tempest ..." She whispered as she took a moment to observe this creature who had always been so fascinating.  Zorana didn't particularly care about the treasure - her excitement for their this mission arose from the opportunity to see this creature.  It would be an unparalleled honor to meet her in battle, though in all likelihood, she would decimate them all.  She moved a bit closer and knelt deeply to the ground, tucking her legs under her as she took a moment to appreciate this moment, this ship, and this opportunity to be fulfilled in battle.  She pulled her signature blade from her back - a double helix build of two sabers intertwined - one purple-edged, one blue-edged, two cursed blades, bent against their will, to be wound together for eternity - the blade gave an unworldly screech as it cut through the air - the iconic "Banshee".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 6:24 am

Anubis could feel the flow of blood as the mark from his bite on Kiyas neck produced that which he could now taste in his mouth. Almost as rich and as full bodied, like thick red wine as he licked his lips, Anubis had once in the heat of battle tasted much of his own blood, this was the first time he had tasted someone else's blood "Mmm, that was tasty......" As she placed her hand on his face he let out a breath as her thumb brushed over his cheek. He again took Kiya's lips sharing the taste of blood between the two of them. Now that he had tasted blood he had also realised that it was now time for battle, before that as their lips parted he then said "We should go now, it seems the battle has begun and we will need to join the fray before the window of opportunity shuts....." Anubis got up, fully naked as he pulled his cloak letting it the cloak flap in the wind. "Now is the time , the winds flows in our favour......"

[[JInbao deck]]

The site of battle was spread all over the deck. The ships had closed in the distance now to the Jinbao, being smaller vessels they had moved with more speed and the winds had been in their favour as they closed in. However as seen Bash Argent had been sent flying by Fei Wu Shang. The deck was still as the honour guards who were fighting had stopped to bear witness to the show of strength. Fei herself stood steady , her eyes scanning the area as then she heard a yell, it was a roar of anger as Jemilah dashed forward to land a punch with her diamond covered fists , Fei simply dodged, moving her feet she stepped to the side with her hands behind her back as Jemilah slid her body weight as her punches hit eventually finding her way to the side of Zorana and Ogami who was standing there. Jemilah had a look of rage in her face, but then slowly calmed down once she saw Zorana with her sabers. Jemilah had been too emotional, Bash was a fishman so maybe the water would be the best thing for him right now.  Fei Wu Shang looked upon the fighters before her. "The next one ... you come forth...." Fei pointed at Zorana since she could sense Zoranas will from the blades that she carried. Ogami let out a sickening chuckle "This should be interesting..... you should let Zorana have a turn Jemilah, kekeke, she might be a interesting opponent".  Fei crouched down concentrating her stance, as she looked at Zorana "Come , let us begin......."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 2:42 am

Kiya gasped as she felt him consume the blood from the bite before his lips met hers again, the taste of him mixed the the flavour of blood like a rich symphony of passion. She raised a brow and he got up, pulling his cloak around him with nothing else. "My... well if you're going into battle like that... " She got to her feet, her body chains chimed softly as they draped, shifting with her hips as she moved over to him. She turned around abruptly as she reached him, her back against his chest. Slowly she bent to collect the boots that were crumpled on the floor in front of them, slowly slipping them over her legs, her backside pressed against his hips. "... then I can go into battle like this." Boots on and nothing else, she flipped her hair back as she stood, collecting it over one shoulder, as she looked at him over the opposite shoulder leaning against his chest, the mark he left on her neck now visible and bleeding slightly. "Ready, pirate ... or did you ... accidentally slide in?"

[JINBAO]

Zorana had waited calmly, watching Jemilah. Jemilah was fiercely protective of her own but none quite so much as Bash. She could certainly understand what she saw in the fishman - perhaps the rumors were true after all. It was jarring to see Jemilah and her intense speed not manage to land a single blow. As she withdrew, Zorana nodded at her as gestured to the starboard side the Bash had been sent flying. "Perhaps you could check on Bash so we can regroup." She looked up as Fei acknowledged her directly. She bowed respectfully before leveling her double helix blade and falling into a left leading stance. The moonlight caught the dual colour glint of her blade edges. She took several deep breaths to center herself. "... it will be my honour." She stepped forward bringing the blade town at an oblique angle, causing a haunted scream to cut through the silent night air and creating a spiral shock wave of sound, as the blade Banshee earned its name.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 5:04 pm

Anubis gave a chuckle as he started getting dressed. "As usual your cheek is unparalleled......" Anubis was placing his clothing one by one as he got ready. He then stopped for a while looking at Kiya, there was a great risk now walking into this situation. He could hear them, the voices of the strong and the raging, outside this ship, on the JINBAO, it was indeed a unique collection of people, Anubis could hear their feelings and their ambition and passion, all in one place. The thing he was seeking on that ship was something that could shake the foundations of the world they all lived in. Yet despite that, Anubis grinned, now fully clothed as he strapped his belt on. Nothing ventured nothing gained, once he had the thing he coveted in his hands, it would be time again to grasp the future wit his own hands.

[[JINBAO]]

Jemilah calmed down , as she shook her head "No, priority is up here, there are too many strong opponents for me to just go off on my own, we need to be steady......" The guards were mainly fighting people from the side, but the path in front of Fei Wu Shang was cleared. Liu Doan stepped forward wielding his halberd in his right hand, twirling it. The smart thing would be to swarm the enemy and overwhelm them with numbers. However, even a general realises when a warriors spirit shines through, you let them fight.

Fei Wu Shang had endured training since a young age. The Wu Shang style founded on Xing Shi island was known for its ferocity and dominance amongst the martial arts community. Traditionally it was a male dominant passing of the guard. However, because the leadership had been so overwhelming male, the path to becoming the head of the Wu Shang house lead to her completely dethroning her father and exiling him after one on one combat, she also forced the extended households to bow before her through absolute force. The various things that happened since then, her defeat to Avis to Ridley followed by her exile and pursuit from the marines as a wanted criminal had lead her to train to adhere to a new level. In complete isolation she trained , against monsters and dinosaurs in an island with no other person except one person who was inhabiting the island at the time this went down. On that island, Fei had learn the meaning behind the actions of the wind, how it could shape her breathing and her movements. She punched the air non stop day after day, following the toughest training menu in her exile. Eventually Fei;s palm and techniques were strong enough to cause cracks and waves in the air. Fei;s abilities thanks to her non stop training had lead her to this path. Fei slid her toes, it almost looked like she was slipping away from Zorana attack, instead she swirled, gathering wind, Zoranas blades were something amazing,but in order to negate the attacks of sound, she took her fists, crushing them into the air creating a pocket of air, which was now starting to crack, she slammed her palms creating a shockwave of force and power, as it connected with Zoranas attack, Fei was crouched down her hand already emitting shockwaves in builds as the banshee scream screeched . Fei then stood back up steady, looking at the damage she had done "Your sword.... its interesting..... you have clear affinity for the blades...."

[[Off the deck of the JINBAO]]

The water was cold as Bash Argent could feel the searing pain in his chest, but he had heard Jemilah screaming and it was enough to wake him as a huge fishman hand grabbed out to him and  pulled him back to safety. Bash's eyesight was now more concentrated and as he opened his eyes. It was the members of his crew. The ship was now right next to the JINBAO and the fishmen were all gathered. Bash got up "Cmon lads, lets get back up there and show these people what real terror feels like!!!!" The fishman crew roared in agreement. Bash was not out yet.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 1:34 pm

"Or perpendicular, as you seem to prefer." Kiya ignored the garment she had previously been wearing in favour of a full bodied catsuit that covered much more, hiding all of the fingertip shaped bruises that peppered her lithe frame.  The love sleeves came over the back of her hand, looping around her thumb before she pulled on black dragonscale gloves.  The garment also came halfway up her neck, hiding the bit on the side, while zipping down the front.  She kept it unzipped several inches showing a bit of the chains that crossed over her chest, the seal that usually was placed in the center, noticeably absent. She tied a long black sash across her hips, tying it low on the left side over her her sheath belt. She adjusted her boots before sauntering over to Anubis.  "Until tomorrow, Desert Prince... " She ran a hand over his cheek, kissing his lips lightly before going to fetch her twin season sais, tucking them into the back over her belt, crossed over each other under the sash. Next she picked up a coiled circle of sestone woven black rope, attached to a finely carved black handle, clipping it to the right side of her belt.

When she turned back toward Anubis, her demeanor had changed.  Her movements were stiff, regimented - controlled, her face was the stony facade of Sekmhet - all trace of Kiya was gone. She pulled a small black device from a fold of her sash in the shape of a dragon head with various gears and knobs allowing a remote control of the ships movements and fire power. Something about the hungry look in his eye caught her attention - whatever was on that ship meant everything. She tossed the device to him. "When you get what you need - you can summon the vessel to get out.  If you don't see me around, just go.  Leave immediately. Allies do not destroy opportunities - I won't hold you back."

[JINBAO]

Zorana had been an orphan in Wano, take in by a wealthy family who had raised for some years, believing her to be a boy as she had shave her head to avoid the fleas that came with homelessness.  She trained alone with weighted blades so she could competitively withstand the force of the blows of those much larger than her. He strength improved considerably, but when they came for her family, she could not protect them. Exiled, she continues to train, determined to never lose like that again.  She developed a fascination with some of the world strongest fighters and Fei had been a particular fascination for her, and inspired her to stop hiding her identity.

Her heavy blade skills opened many doors on the seas for her, eventually landing her in her current crew. Preferring heavier blades she had long turned to sabers over light and agile katanas, acquiring two cursed sabers in her travels.  Unable to choose between the two and wanting something still heavier, she had them forged into a double helix blade that she was still able to move swiftly, giving it the screeching whistle as it cut through the air.

It was an odd experience being on an opposite side of someone she admired.  She watched Fei's movement, finally getting to see her in person.  She had to force herself to remember to avoid the attacks as she watched Fei almost in slow motion.  She staggered back as she felt the waves of the attack, debris whizzing past her, part of shatter barrels flying by. One piece light slashed her lip.  She smiled a blood ran down her chin. "I have waited my entire life for this ..."  She picked up the blade spinning it before launching a horizontal slash with sent a wave through all the debris and toward her exalted foe.

[Later on JINBAO]
Shahiri had arrived for a damage report as the battles raged on and still worse news that two more powerful presences had joining the fray. He crushed the transponder shell in his hand when he heard Anubis was onboard, though surprised when he heard no report of any Seastone imperial vessels.

Shahiri saw a lithe black figure out of the corner of his eye. He put an hand out to the ensign as he left in pursuit. "Stay back - I will handle this myself. " He followed the figure into the second level where the was an open space that seems to have been used for combat training for the crew and guards.  Having only one door, he turned to it allowing wax to flow from his hand, sealing the door in a thick sheet. " Alright pirate... now there is no escape."

There had been a particular weapon Kiya had been after that was supposed to be present in this dojo but she didn't have time to look for it before noticing she hand been followed.  Why was that voice so familiar?  She turned to see a fully uniformed vice admiral in full regalia before her.  He seemed to be slightly older than her, youthful enough it be in prime fighting form, dark hair, mocha skin, and grey eyes. She stared at him for a moment, perplexed ... it couldn't be.

The voice spoke again as he moved closer.  "Ah - I see you have made the wise choice of surrender.  I am in no mood to be merciful to any of the riffraff that dragged me out of my perfectly good office.  I'm getting too old f---"

Kiya's eyes widened as she stepped closer, circling him in disbelief- cutting off his signature phrase. "SH---Shahiri?!  YOU are Shahiri?!  WHAT?!  As much as you bitch about being too old for... absolutely everything I assumed you were ... a thousand... and here you are barely older than ME?!"

Shahiri paused, confused.  He was certain her recognized that voice but it didn't seem to fit.

Kiya laughed in disbelief before saying in a mocking, gloomy tone "I'm getting too old for this shit..." She shook her head trying to control her laughter. "I am assuming those were your first words after birth." She walked closer to him, her green eyes bright with amusement.  "Shahiri Shahiri Shahiri... that's really you ... you are far more absurd than I ever gave you credit for."

Shahiri's eyes widened as she thrice said his name as she often did when mocking him.  "SEKMHET?! YOU?! ... YOU'RE Sekmhet?! ... but you're so... YOUNG!"  He eyed her up and down, confused.  He has always assumed she was a giant old battle-worn woman once she stoped using the voice distortion device.

She was genuinely mystified by his insistence upon being old. "It seems to have escaped your notice, but ... SO ARE YOU!  Do you OWN a mirror?... or calendar?"

"Dealing with annoyances like you age me faster - speaking of which you promised you wouldn't be here..."

"Oh ... I promise a lot of things... sending you off on little adventures is a favourite hobby of mine."

He stepped closer glaring at her as he approached, smiling menacingly. "... and you will be paid in kind for them... so what the hell are you doing here?"

She returned his glare as she refused to lose ground. "What am I doing on a ship of priceless artifacts and treasure?  Hmmm ... the mind boggles ... or in your case, simply rattles like a dead bug in a jar."

"Oh I do enjoy your tongue ..."

"Do you now?"

"I greatly admire things with such a sharp edge - so honed, so keen, a lacerating organ if ever I felt one."

"Mmm, you wouldn't be so lucky."

"That's not the word I would use ... but treasure hunting has never really been your style... and certainly doesn't seem suited to imperial interests.  I suppose this is your eh ... ally's influence. I hear he's arrived too ... and without a proper fleet or sufficient protection. How reckless. You know, if I were Anubis--"

"If you were Anubis, you would be four inches taller and twice as handsome - but why waste time on pure fantasy? Though, I'll be sure to tell him that the great Vice Admiral Shahiri is generously offering tactical advice."

"Oh - it's like that is it, Sekmhet?  I can't believe he's even gotten under your thick skin."

"Hmm ... I'm certain I don't know what you mean... "

He stepped closer, taking the blunted tip of his ceremonial saber to slightly move her collar away from the side of her neck, revealing the bite mark. "... or into your skin... and who knows what else. My, you do disappoint me, Sekmhet. I hate to see such an effective assassin tamed like this."

"...tamed?" Kiya hissed as she pulled the seastone whip from her side, snapping so it wrapped around his saber, snatching it from his hand, and flinging it to the side of the room.  "I wasn't aware that I was pursuing your approval, Vice Admiral. Now, be out of my way or taste something much sharper than my tongue."

He lifted her chin, glaring into her eyes. "Such a weapon would bring the world to its knees - but I already told you, I can't do that - this one is above my pay grade and out of my hands."

She pull one of the sais from behind her, pressing the tip against his neck as she returns the glare with fire in her eyes. "It appears we have have reached an impasse, old friend."

"Indeed it does."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:58 am

[[Jinbao]]

The battle continued on the deck of the JINBAO as the pirate ships had now moored at the side of the great ship. In the commotion however, marine battle ships arrived. Godfrey started to change his trajectory to keep the battle ships at bay, as they arrived. On the deck of the Jinbao however the fight was raging as pirates were climbing the ship from the side having connected ropes to the ship. It was a rather large climb up. Liu Ran changed her position to try to intercept the pirates coming up the ship, her hands now turned into scythes as she ran down the side hacking and slicing. Her progress however halted by some of the fishmen, who had climbed halfway fighting furiously as she struggled. Up top Liu Doan roared loudly as one swing sent a score of pirates falling back. Ogami Doshen stepped forward twirling his blade that was now covered in the blood of soldiers , Jemilah standing in between this and witnessing the battle between Fei Wu Shang and Zorana. Jemilah then yelled "Don't you think we should help your crew mate?!!" Ogami grinned widely almost to make what Jemilah said sound like utter lunacy. "Its like you want me to die, don't interfere in Zoranas fight Jemilah, right now she has Fei wu Shang in her sights and we don't interfere in ones duel!!!" Liu Doan twirled his halberd  "Interesting, i was not expecting such nobility and honour from scum like you" Ogami twirled his blade before splitting them into twin blades, both blades were gleaming red as the blood seeped into him from the blades , his eye turning pure black "Come now God of War, by the end my swords gonna taste your blood, in my crew there is one rule, if your eyes are set on your prey, make sure you EAT"

Fei eyed towards the fight ongoing there, but Zorana was capable enough to garner her full attention having dodged her previous attack. Through that attack Fei was able to surmise one fact "You.... have trained long and hard... amongst fighters i respect the effort you have put in to hone your abilities...." Fei showed her gratitude by pressing her palms together before taking up stance. She then dashed forward, almost slipping and sliding along the floor, giving the image of a slithering snake as she moved past the slice wave sent by Zorana, she appeared before Zorana as she then threw her palm straight into Zoranas abdomen from a crouched position "NEO TEMPEST" from the momentum of her run and the force gathered in her hands, she creates a force of wind aimed at whaling into her opponents insides causing shock. She tries to connect about 3 palm strikes straight into Zorana's abdomen.

[[Above in the sky]]
"That woman has left to enter the ship Anubis sama?" Ryan asked as he watched the battle happen from above in the sky. A carpet made of sand could be seen floating in the sky where 3 men stood. Ryan had sensed that there was a huge group of strong people all gathered down there. Anubis chuckled , his arms folded "Sekhmet is more efficient when she moves alone..... we should do our part by making noise up here.. besides, we might have to break through all this...." Freddy tried to focus his sharp fox like eyes "Anubis sama, there are like tons of strong people down there, won't it take like a long time?" Anubis again chuckled, standing steady as the carpet of sand began to descend from the sky. Anubis was watching as things unfolded before his eyes , he could see the pirates fighting not recognising most of them , but he admired their spirit, he could feel their emotions from where he was standing.Their ambitions, their bloodlust, their determination. Anubis could even sense the dedication from Fei Wu Shang and the girl she was fighting. Such strong emotions and ambitions all combined in one place. Something that made Anubis want to clap his hands together. It still wasn't time to enter the fray just yet , especially since Kiya was now preoccupied. Anubis instead signalled to Ryan and Freddy to get ready for his signal as Anubis continued to watch the battles unfold before him.

Morbius looked up to the sky and swore under his breath "Shit, this is not good, Anubis is here now........ looks like the targets are mostly all here, except for Sekhmet...... and where is Shahiri at this moment? Well, looks like we are going to need to fight now......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 11:57 am

[JINBAO]
Zorana watched the ease in which fei slipped past her attacks, at top speed though seeming to almost move with the elegance of a cherry blossom fluttering down from the tree, she had pulled her blade up as she saw her approach but just as her muscles registered movement, blood sprouted from her lips as the blows connected.  She looked down for a moment, mouthing something that looked like "thank you" before she crashed backward into the ships rail.  Her grip weakened for a moment before it closed around the hilt of her blade as she got to her feet.  She brought the blade down so hard, she went down to a knee as a rippling shockwave hung in the air before exploding in a might screech that seemed to come from a thousand voices, nearby barrels exploding as the outer waves touched them.  "HELL'S CHORUS!"

[BELOW DECK]
Shahiri paced around Kiya somewhat unsure what do do about her,  Provoking the would be problematic but still something seemed off. "Hmm - I haven't seen any imperial ships anywhere nearby for this extremely out of character treasure hunt ... are you sure this is imperial business or perhaps from something of a more personal nature."

Kiya was becoming annoyed.  She had a mission and he seemed to be stalling her. "I AM the empire - so yeah, it's personal."

Don't kid yourself - you're only the old man's lapdog - the spark before the flame... He reached for her hair turning over a lock.  "How fitting that the heart of the Empire would be cloaked in fire herself ... sad I have to remove such a mantle."

She pushed him back, slamming him against the wall as she pulled one of her sais and slammed it would the wall, a whisper from his flesh, pinning him to the wall by his cloak.  "Worry about removing your own mantle and don't presume to touch me nor dictate my place to me ever again - you have the nerve to call me a lapdog without the slightest hint of irony ... vice admiral.  Whom do you serve or have you forgotten?"

He winces as the cloak tore as he pulled him self free.  "Damnit, that's the 4th one this week and the 3rd one that was somehow your fault. In any case, I have real duties while you chase treasure ships." He unclipped the clasp and letting his cloak hang there on the wall.

"I'll try to improve my count... who knows -maybe this time it will be permanent. Real duties?  Oh right, you mean like ... keeping treasure ships from being chased. Yes you do make a fine baby sitter, Shahiri -though from the looks and sounds of the deck above, a less that effective one."

"You have no idea what's at stake here. It really is such a shame, Sekhmet - I was fond of you when you weren't busying being a nuisance. If you leave now, I'll forget you were ever here."

"Oh don't be so sad, Shahiri - there is still time for your to cock this up and we'll talk again soon.  ... and why would I leave and ruin the fun so soon?  You've only tasted my tongue and not my whip..."

He closed his fist as a stalactite of wax erupted from the floor between them causing Kiya to stagger back.  "The only thing I'm be tasting today ... is the sweet flavour of your surrender."

"and I have a taste for ..." She flicked her whip sharply and witch such precision that the bladed the bladed tip left the smallest gash on his cheek. She brushed the end of the whip against her lip, extracting the droplet of blood.

"Ugh - don't me so dramatic." He pulled a black metal staff from his back, the sheen giving it away as seastone infused. 

"REALLY, Shahiri?  Fighting me with a imperial grade weaponry while mocking the empire?"

"You say that like the empire has standards."

Kiya stepped back giving the the whip a quarter turn causing the single end to break into three as she gave it another flick leaving three vicious slashes across his abdomen.

He rushed at her with his staff.  "A whip is poorly matched against a --"

"...yes?" She ran the length of the rope in her hand while depressing the handle causing the whip to go fully rigid, the three ends forming the tines of a trident. She spun it just in time to counter the blow of the bo staff, the two pieces of metal humming as they clashed.

"What?  HOW?  How are you even annoying in battle?!"

"My talent for bothering you is boundless - this weapon, on the other hand, is my personal design."

"Of course it is. It's annoying and sharp-tonged." He stepped back bringing the staff down at a cruel angle as he growled in frustration.

She brought the her trident up, catching the end in the tines, giving a sharp twist to snag the staff and she ripped attempted it away. "You've really got to get over your fixation with my tongue"

"Don't flatter yourself." Shahiri pulled back, tugging her in close only to be met with a sharp kick.  She twisted the end of the trident causing it to revert to its rope form and disentangle from from the staff and she back flipped away.

As he charged her again she flicked her whip so it wrapped around his staff. 

"No you don't. "  He grabbed the end of the whip and pulled in her until she crashed into his chest.  He growled inches from her face "... out of tricks already?"

She released the whip handle and grabbed the staff with both hands and she leapt into an aerial cartwheel, the momentum, ripping it from his hands.

He picked up the whip as it loosed form the staff, crashing to the floor. Now they had traded weapons.

Kiya spun the staff, artfully  demonstrating an unexpected prowess - as she had spent years bo training to aid in optimal weapon design before moving on to the assortment of weaponry her unique access granted her to aid improvements in their design.

Shahiri rolled his eyes at her display.  "Look  thanks but - If I wanted a show, I would buy tickets to the circus..."  He flicked her whip at her, the length wrapping around her waist as if to emphasize how useless her impressive non-attack was.  She tried to turn away but it was too late.  He tugged hard until her back was fully against him, As she struggled, he moved her hair aside to expose the bite mark. "I wonder who has a harsher bite...me or An-"

Kiya growled kicking on leg up so far into a standing split that the ball of her foot caught him squarely in the face, over her right shoulder causing him to release the whip in a spray of blood as she broke free. She pulled her other sai gashing him across the chest as she leaned in snapping her teeth together, inches from his lips before licking a bit of blood from his cheek and whispering an answer to his question against his skin. "Me." She stepped back, putting distance between them with a series of back hand springs.

Frustrated by her antagonism and in his foes inability to be still, Shahiri growled as he wiped the blood from his face.  He held out his hand as a ball of wax grew to an enormous size, sprouting spikes and then a chain.  He swung this massive ball and chain over his head. "... as ... delightful... as this has been, I have run out of time to play."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 6:08 am

[[Jinbao]]

The guards in the vicinity were caught in the chorus sending them flying back as it hit all of a sudden. Fei instead recognising the gratitude being shown slid and stepped her way backwards using her earlier technique to move outside of the range of the attack as she watched the damage unfold. Fei then glanced above seeing Anubis. It was much to her surprise that someone like that was here, but she would have to deal with what was in front of her first of course. Fei took a brief step forward as she then looked from the corner of her eye, the fishman who had been sent flying had climbed back up right next to Zorana, he had earlier placed his hand behind Zorana when she smashed into the railings to prevent her from falling like he had.

Bash was now back on the deck much to relief of Jemilah who was in the middle of something herself. He was breathing heavily and bruised , but he was not dead yet. That exchange with Fei had thought him one thing. If they slacked off and gave her range, her kill zone would be amplified for her techniques. Bash had no choice but to be in awe of Fei's martial arts technique. Karate amongst fishmen was honed as a sacred art of combat, but Fei was someone as a martial artist you could feel the devotion she had put into her martial arts, almost single-mindedly so. Bash grunted as he stood by Zorana , she was injured but still fighting "Oi, you ok? Ill back you up, she isn't the type you can fight alone!!"

Jemilah had briefly let out a sigh of relief before realising she was within range of Liu Doans halberd as he struck forward, sending her sliding back as her diamond covered fists protected her from taking too much damage, however a cut had formed on her cheek from the blow , as blood trickled. She stood her ground as then Ogami lunged forward clashing blades with his sword against Liu Doans halberd, Ogamis eyes were unnaturally red as the sword had fused with his arms, he looked almost demonic as his swords crossed paths with Liu Doan who sneered at Ogami "I see, a cursed blade...... your using the blood of those you have slain to power you..... but this kind of blood letting, you are basically causing damage to yourself fighting this way...... i would almost say you are pitiful....." Ogami roared as he was sent flying back from Liu Doans powerful swing of his blade creating a mini wind vortex right there sending multiple people flying at once. The guards were not around Liu Doan, they had no need to be. Ogami could tell from that one exchange, even like this, Liu Doan was just a different class of warrior. He then looked from the corner of his eye at Zorana fighting, he then grinned to himself "Aren't you a god of war of something? War God was it? You have fought battles before right? Many many battles....... then you should know, this is all we know, we don't fight to live to see another day, we fight because thats what our blood calls for. Killing people is all we have ever known, so lets kill one another, not talk about things that may cause damage to us, lets strive to kill each other in the most glorious fashion so people will write about it or something, cause otherwise, why do people like us bother to live at all!!!!"

[[Above the Jinbao]]

In the middle of the sky stood Anubis on his carpet of sand, he watched as usual as the battle bellowed below, but his was focused on the happenings inside the ship, where Kiya was fighting. He didn't know exactly what was going on, only the emotions of battle that were happening.It was clear that there was something of deep meaning to Kiya and her opponent happening in their battle. Anubis felt he had to join the frey , but before he could even move, a figure flashed before him. It was morbius who had just jumped all this way up right in front of Anubis aiming to slice him "RANKYAKU!!!" However in that moment before it could even reach Anubis , Ryan extended his leg, helped by the force of a spring "SPRING KICKER!!" matching the force of Morbius in mid air sending Morbius flying back and using Geppou to stay in mid air kicking the air. Morbius took out his flask as Anubis looked at him. Anubis grinning "Ah CP9..... finally here to kill me i see....." Morbius had decided to take initiative here,against his better judgement, he was a assassin not a bleeding heart warrior. But if Anubis and his lot were to enter battle down there, things could get out of hand. Morbius let out a wicked grin "Anubis..... how nice of you to bring your neck and head out in the open like this, with only these two to protect you.... tell me where is your Lightning beast?" Anubis felt irked by that question before Ryan hopped into the air his legs kicking the air thanks to the springs combined with geppou allowing him to remain in the sky during battle. He was covered in flame coming from the hilt of this bladeless sword , the blade was formed from pure concentrated plasma fire, almost like high pressure weapon but it was taking shape around Ryan like a dragon protecting its master as Ryan muttered "Royal Guard...."

Morbius grunted , Ryan Crew, Anubis's left hand was a particular problem, and it wasn't going to be easy getting rid of him. Morbius instead asked "What are you doing here Anubis? Come to claim something, for a yonkou to be this open....... there would be a reason no?" The blade formed and shot forward as Morbius slid to the side, it then recoiled back around Ryan. "you will no longer address Anubis sama, I'm the one your fighting...... you will regret trying to attack us cretin" Morbius grinned "Well that was close......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 11:00 pm

[JINBAO]

Zorana backed up slightly, nodding to Bash as she turned to the edge of the ship, coughing a bit a spitting massive amounts of blood over the edge and out of side before wiping her face and quickly returning to battle stance next to the fishman. That was such a defining moment, one she had run through her head - the pain ... the feeling all of it.  She had just not taken into account the consequences of fleeting consciousness of a failing body. She gripped her blade harder as though it were connected to her vitality.  Her eyes lifted to Liu Doan, as she felt a second wind, swallowing hard as she felt the blood bubble up from her throat.

[BELOW DECK]

Shahiri hurled the ball toward Sekhmet, anticipating that it would be too lard and slow to actually connect. As she easily evaded the ball it landed, in a spatter of hot wax which immediately began to solidify on the floor, creating a semi-soft, slippery mess.

Sekhment began to lose her fitting as she struggled to get out of the mess.  She threw a swift kick, somewhat clumsy due to the slippery ground, as Shahiri approached her. He managed to catch her foot, causing her to crash to the ground. He caught her in the face with his elbow as she attempted to rise, sending her back to the ground.

He placed is hand on the ground as she attempted to get up, the wax melting and forming around Sekhmet as she tried to escape. Eventually an orb of thick wax surrounded her, her legs were embedded in the wax and the walls of the arm were to far away to reach with her arms. She had enough room to tug at the black sash around her waist, unfolding it.

Shahiri approached the orb, panting as he placed his hand on it.  "I... really hate that it had to be like this. Truly. I'll see what I can do to negotiate with the old many about your freedom - he may even part with some territory ..."

Shahiri noticed his hand was beginning to press into the wax which was mysteriously softening without his influence.  He stepped back as the surface began to grow hot. "What the--?!"  His mouth fell open in such and confusion as the entire or began to melt away, fire emerging from the shrinking circular shape.  Within moments a fire-engulfed silhouette stepped out of the buddle of fully liquefied wax, pursuing Shahiri until well away from the wax covered portion of the dojo floor. 

The flames died away within a few moments, leaving behind a full length hooded black cloak.  The heavy hood cast a shadow over over the face opening until she lifted her chin, green eyes seemingly glowing with fury.  She push the hood back, fiery curls tumbling over her shoulder as she approached closer.  "I don't think that will be necessary.  Nor possible."

"What?! Flamecloak?! HOW?!  You?!  Where is the old man?!" He studied her face as he asked and he could tell by the look what the answer was.  "...how long?"

"Seven years"

"Seven yours ... it's been you... alone.  Wait that doesn't add up... you've been able to to access the blood locks for administering...." He trailed off, his eyes widening as he realized. "You're his... blood!  DAUGHTER?!  We knew he had a kid years ago but we always thought it was a son and since nothing else was said or heard after ... his wif-- your mother's death, we assumed the baby also died so we closed the file ... all this time.. you were hiding in plain sight.... being groomed. Unfuckingbelievable"

"I'm sorry to disappoint you. I never wanted to be that monster's child and I damn sure don't want any of this but it is my duty to protect my lands rather than throw them to the wolves..."

"Monster?   Ah - It makes so much sense now - we've been trying to figure out what the hell the old man has been up to with this new altruistic brand replacing his prior brutality... trying to find the angle. ...but all these years it's been you!"

"As much as I am enjoy detective hour, I believe we have a battle to resume - and now that you know... I cannot let you leave this room alive."

Shahiri frowned, he was still thinking, trying to process the information, not really remembering or caring about the battle. "Oh - I don't think that's really necessary."

"...how is that?"

"I'm not going to fight you, Sekmhet - and certainly won't divulge your identity ... there is too much at stake..."

"What do you mean?  You'll just let me go and keep my secret - WHY?!"

"You know as well as I do what kind of instability would happen if anyone knew the old man was gone.  I've been watching imperial activities, confused as to why it seemed to actually be helping people - trying to find what was being covered up. Capturing you would cause chaos because the empire would be without oversight. Just get out of here ..."

"...and Anubis? I am contractually compelled to protect my ally - I can't just leave."

"There's not a whole lot I can do about CP9 - it's better if you both get them hell out sooner rather than later"
"... you're letting him go ...too?"

"Look ... the last thing that pulled me out of my office two weeks ago was a situation where people were selling children into labor mines and pleasure houses, throwing the sick ones to the fighting dogs of their gambling pits. So if you and your little princeling friend want to go gallivanting around the New World, picking off ancient artifacts that are really only important to a handful of stuffy rich individuals who will likely do awful things with them, well ... I have real darkness to deal with. Just go - I don't care anymore."

"Did you ever care?"

"Well ... yeah - I though maybe he was mixed up in one of the old man's vicious schemes... and now looking back, I understand the alliance for the purpose of border stability and keeping the them safe from the ravaging and and illicit trades that occurred before. So long as you are leaving the world with less darkness than it started with, you're not really on my radar.  Like I said - I'm after the real monsters out there. Just stop doing stupid shit like this, ok?"

Sekhment crossed the space between and placed a hand on his face, finding only sincerity and mild confusion in his eyes.  She kissed him lightly. "You're a good man, Shahiri"

Shahiri was taken aback, he blinked a few times before patting her head, awkwardly.  "Ah well - um - you grab your friend and go ... say hi for me."

"Look me up if you even need help with those real monsters." She placed a small piece of paper in his hand.  Frowning as he read a piece of what appeared to be a vivre card 'To my biggest fan ...' When he looked up, she was gone ... or at least appeared to be,  He soon noticed her struggling to get through the wax he had sealed the room with on the single exit. He chuckled lightly at the spectacle. "That could have been a very dramatic exit ... but at least now it's unforgettable." He moved over to the door, the amusement on his face gone as he remembered something. "Wait..."
 He pulled a small canister from his coat and placed it in her hand. "I thought you should know ... and I'm sorry."

Sekmhet opened the canister, puzzled and she pulled out so aerial shots taken by a reconnaissance gull, showing the recently dispatched supply ships being attacked. She narrowed her eyes before asking with a pleading tone. "Are they they..."

"I'm afraid not. By the time we got anyone there, it was already too late. I'm so sorry."

She crushed the photos in her hand her eyes glowing with rage, burning as moisture rolled down her face.  She wiped it away with her arm, feeling slight pain as she noticed she noticed the black eye his elbow had given her. "You have to know i can't let them live for this ..."

"I know... but now isn't the ..."

"Justice waits for no one."

"I'll ... see what i can do ...This involves CP9 and is really above my"

"...pay grade.  I understand."

"... well, I am, a vice Admiral so it ... technically isn't ... I just like to say that to keep myself out of complicated, bothersome situations." 

"You are ... terrible at your job."

"I do what I can."

"Shahiri?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 5:45 am

[[On the Jinbao]]

Bash was now drawing into stance as the fins on his body began to rise, like a protective layer around him , like spikes now potruding all over his body. He began to form water in his palm before throwing it upwards "FISHMAN KARATE, UCHIZIMU AME!!!!" (Water Shot : Rain) , the water shots in the air multiplied as it began to rain above and around Fei Wu Shang , she began using her technique Snake Way to slip and dash zig zagging to dodge the droplets of water, one of them made contact with her shoulder, making a rip in her garment as she slid to the side. Fei was most impressed "Ahhh.... Fishman Karate...well met...., I've fought against many of your styles practitioners....." Bash roared in frustration, as he stepped forward to engage Fei Wu shang now. Yet as soon as he made that step he was met with the aura of Fei Wu Shang. Bash steeled himself, he could not be afraid,but how not to be, this woman was like a literal hurricane. He still felt the blow she inflicted earlier in the centre of his chest.  Bash then charged and began exchanging hands with Fei at close range, something that Fei allowed as they began aiming punches at each other. Fei had weaved her head her body taking some power punches from Bash as she connected punches while deflecting Bash's punches from close range. Each one of her blows to his stomach and chest was pushing him back , however she was wary , she did not connect punches into his spines on his body, as they all emitted a sort of shock toxin that would cause immense pain and damage upon contact. For this reason Bash was able to recover and try and hit Fei Wu Shang. Fei again took his blow. Bash watched as this warrior of a woman was trading blows with him in the middle of this ship. Her punches were increasing in strength as she landed a punch into his guy getting stung by his fins in the process, he could see the pain etch in her face before she hammered another punch into his gut again sending Bash sliding back a bit and onto one knee. His spines had caused her pain but she then flexed her arm. Bash looked shocked as Fei cracked her knuckles , what kind of training did she do to endure that kind of pain?

Suddenly in the middle of the fighting a lone figure descended from the sky protected by a Red Ethipioan Fox mink holding a rapier in his hand a cloak. The sand shattered at their feet as they landed. Suddenly people could see and came to realisation as the light dawned upon his face from the sun that was beginning to set. His arms folded as he looked up "Terribly sorry bout that Ryan, would you do me that favour and keep everyone occupied for a bit?" IN the sky above Ryan was hopping around blocking Morbius path to Anubis. Morbius gritted his teeth in annoyance "Fire King Ryan, as i thought in order to kill Anubis, we gotta get rid of you is it?" Ryan simply laughed "Nah, its not just me, Anubis sama has scores of people who would die for him, you cannot even fathom the mountains of bodies you would have to go through before you can reach him.... believe that. "

On the ship the fighting mainly came to a halt as the figure dawned in a white headscarf and green and gold clothing, with a dark cloak was stood in front of them. There was not a man on this ship who knew not his name.There was not a man in this world who knew not the tales of legend , treasure and triumph that have passed through time. A pirate, a revolutionary, a prince, a king ,a warrior and a emperor and a legend still standing after all these times. If one was to rule the sea, he was one of four individuals who would have claim to the throne of pirates. He stepped forward as the whole ship stood still, he then let out a laugh "Even here on a vessel such as this, people stake their lives and sacrifice everything, this is how we should be, we should take what we is ours and leave nothing to chance......"Liu Doan stepped forward with his halberd , his body began to prout huge giant red wings as he stepped to Anubis "Yonkou Anubis......it seems your eyes too have been put upon this vessel...... but you won't step another foot into this ship!!!!!" Anubis placed his hand forwards, something was collecting in his palm "No, you will move or kneel, you will not stand in my way... VORTEX" A literal tornado of sand collected in his hand and Anubis allowed it to grow , the sand created a pocket of air right in the centre, literally sending everyone in his way flying , Liu Doan was smashed by the tornado sent flying backwards, but was not fully thrown using his halberd to try and counter, before landing on his one knee. Anubis standing, towering above him. Anubis grinned raising his hands to the sky "Come, come come, now begins another chapter in history, another page for this raging era!!!! Come and let us fight for what we want and what we want to protect!!! Show me everything here, your greed , passions and ambitions!!!!! Let us right the next chapter in the 1001 TALES OF INFAMY!!!!" Anubis stood laughing in the middle of the ship, his haki making many of the weaker ones amongst both sides faint as it radiated off him. The strong fighters and a lot of the soldiers who had strong wills were still standing but in shock. Fei Wu Shang turned her eyes to Anubis, his presence was something she was not expecting. This was the first time she had ever seen him in person and it was insanity.

[[Anubis Neferiti "The Desert King"]]
[[Yonkou and captain of the Anubis pirates]]
[[Bounty unknown]]

Anubis had already sensed that Kiya was done fighting inside earlier , though there were mixture of emotions from the inside of the ship. He knew now was the time he moved forward. He had already unleashed his haki presence on the ship. He then signalled to Freddy "Clear a path" Liu Doan stepped back up, flapping his wings "I see... i won't escape this unscathed then....." Anubis let out a wicked smile on his face "No... I'm afraid most of you won't....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Kiya approached the wax enclosure again - hardened wax was as rigid as it was slippery due to the oil emulsion.  She reached for her sash, determined to set it aflame, before she was suddenly grabbed by the arm.

Shahiri grabbed her arm, pulling her a bit too hard causing her to crash into him. His other hands squeezed her arms as he stared at her, amazed that such a small creature could be responsible for the balance of the know world and carry it off seamlessly, in spite of it all. He saw the pain on her face, his hand brushing her cheek, thumb brushing under her darkened eye, which was beginning to swell as he wiped a tear away.  "I'm sorry... for everything" The anxiety was palpable as he placed an arm around her waist, awkwardly speaking,  "I... I don't want anything too happen to you." He needed her to survive so he could be less cynical about the world... to make the uniform her wore worth while.

Kiya was confused by the sadness in his eyes. Had had seemed so fierce before - in truth, she was visibly broken ... it wasn't just the loss of crew and aid that bothered her. "Less than five people in my ranks knew about this aid ship ... and two went down with it.  No one could have know about the co-ordinates and the destination but the other two.  Our communication lines are the most secure on the seas.  There is a traitor in my high ranks ... I don't know who it is ... and to fight now will put them on high alert.  I ... need to punish them but to do so now will put the entire empire at risk ... I cannot call in aid ... and no one can know I am part of the empire... but those responsible must pay at my hands."

Shahiri exhaled sharply, watching her fierceness fluxuate between rage, heartbreak, and terror.  He knew that a destabilize sandstone empire would cause world chaos.  "Does any one in your ranks know who you -"

"No. No one."

"Who have you told... "

"No one... only you and ..."

"The yonkou..."

"Yes... but he has known for years..."

"...and you're sure he's not behind-"

"He isn't. He is ruthless, but a viciously loyal ally ... he has the least to gain if there is a knife in my back..."

"I don't think that's where her prefers to place ... pointed objects...."

"Godamnit, Shahiri ... now is not the time... He also has stakes in the mink territory that has been ravaged by natural disaster... why the fuck would he sabotage his own interests?!"

"Why indeed..."

"I know him ... you don't.  Sure he may let me bleed for treasure but it would be to my face, not my back. I knew what I was getting into with this expedition. "

He lightly touched the bite mark on her neck. "Looks like the bleeding started early ..."

She narrowed her eyes, batting his hand away.  "I get it ... you're not a fan ... but if you intend to keep me free from harm - I suppose you'll have to come along, You know I can't stand down and I certainly can't call for backup or whoever is behind this will know I'm on their trail."

"You're asking a lot ..."

"I know.  I'm sorry... "

Shahiri places a hand on the wax encasing the door causing it to melt away, clearing the path. His eyes meet hers as she begins to depart.  He was in awe that this small and slightly clumsy creature could enact so much change for the better in such a short time. Despite the fact that every interaction had an annoyance and antagonism, there was an underlying playfulness that made him enjoy and look forward to her correspondence over the years. The banter was always worth the extra work, despite his protests and complaints.  Now, he had seen her stripped down and vulnerable, without the fierce identity, the real Sekhmet ... and that was the one who kissed him and somehow alerted to something he had possibly always known - and now she felt it too.
"Like i could say no to you... "
He caught her arm as she moved past him, pulling her firmly against his chest, looking down into those fierce green eyes. Without thinking one arm pulled her waist tightly against him as the other hand sank into her thick, fiery locks as a thumb ran over the top over her cheek bone. His lips met hers, kissing her fully and deeply as he pulled her more tightly against him, loosing himself in his second taste of her teasing lips.

Kiya was perplexed his last statement. "You can say whatever you like?" She gasped as she felt her arm grasped, her hand going to her blade, suspecting another battle - until she felt a the way his hand touched her waist. Before she could protest his lips were on hers fully, deeply, probing... asking.  She closed her eyes for a moment, stunned by the sensory input and a single question: Why?! ... and then she remembered.  She had kissed him for being a decent human being and her somewhat teasing way of speaking over the years of interaction could have bean misleading. She just assumed he shared her sense of humor. She softly broke away from him, rather that the violent push that had been her impulse. "Shahiri..."  She places a hand on his cheek, pressing her forehead to his. "I said you were a good man and I meant every word." She kissed his forehead softly. "I'm sorry I came to close ... or if I gave you the wrong impression. My heart is no longer mine to give away. I do appreciate your years of assistance and hope you find what you're looking for ... and someone deserving of your kindness."

Shahiri stared at her, and for the first time in his life, he was speechless - he had been so sure. He relaxed his hold on her, a broked fool, slowly crumbling internallly with the stoic face of a ssoldier as he adjusted the clasp of his cape, fumbling as his own distraction failed at his fingertips.

-
Adonis was tucked into the shadows, not quite sure what he had seen. An unspoken code between her and Morphius sent him silently to the belly of the ship to possibly aid his uncle in defending the lower decks, should anyone penetrate the upper levels - there would be two of the fiercest fighters waiting. Adonis had watched a battle, knowing better than ti interfere but the conclusion stunned him - and now everything he knew about his uncle seemed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3