One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Empty
PostSubject: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 am

The island was in quite a ruckus after that colossal explosion. Now divided, the crew -if you could call that collection of weirdos that somehow ended up in this mess- was on to handle several serious tasks. While Mark, the mouse mink, commander of the Talani Tribe's armed forces, and formed bounty hunter -and obnoxious annoyance- Brosko, were left as mere spectators to the drama unfolding between the royal family, Ginji and Azure, abroad Jade's ship, were now nowhere to be found. Same would apply to that mysterious glassy man that initially begun as an enemy, but bizarrely enough made a complete turn and decided to help them, for reasons unknown.

The one responsible for the explosion, was ironically enough, the person that Tiberius seemed to trust would help the crew deal with the increasingly dangerous threads they were to face. And that very same man had vanished, to battle against what was effectively a guardian placed there by the all-mightly Yonko Derge. A class of epic proportions between men those power levels would easily rival those given the rank of a Warlord.

"Oh my, you really are strong! ... How many hours are we punching one another without causing ANY damage?! Haven't had this much fun in a while!" That man, Cebros, yells, while exchanging titatic blows with his legendary-status enemy.

It was no longer about Hawks' nemesis anymore, which was already a formidable foe, they were also chasing after a commander -and child- of one of the Yonko. Not exactly something many would even consider doing, let alone attempt. And, as all these events were unfolding at the same time, him, Jade, their peculiar and oddly-loyal feline friend, along a new character that had allied with them, were after a ship, which they were certain contained a key piece to all this. Or so the enemies thought she was. Overall, this couldn't get more complicated. At least one Shichibukai and, not one but TWO Yonko were involved into this. And it was possible that there was more than that, too.

After a bumpy -and very awkward- start, that latter team was approaching the ship, which was apparently on the offensive, clearly in a hurry to reach and exit the Fishman Island's borders, finally to escape and disappear into the vastness of the New World. But, as they were finally seeing the ship slashing the canal's waters, a figure could be seen, seemingly walking on the water.

It was one of those two, the bizarre man that, upon addressing to Jade earlier this day, slammed his head on the ground so hard, he created a crater. A very odd, middle-aged man, with a very broad and muscular posture, and the very same, passionless, zero-expression blank stare, almost as if so deeply troubled and tormented that his life force had been sapped away. Platon, wasn't it?

"Jade ... someone's there. Apparently we have been seen. No more attempts to go stealth ... jump to Catz's ride, and let me fight with him, alright? You have to get to the ship no matter what."

Last edited by Shadow on Tue May 08, 2018 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Xan leaned against the cold wall as a puff of air escaped his mouth. The cool, hard stone feeling nice against his bruised body. The cell felt oddly liberating as he had lived in a gilded cage his entire life, a puppet and an asset of his parents to be moved and manipulated as they saw fit. It was odd to think of them now - the last he saw of them, they had a blade to their throats, being moved fight back to protect the home they had vowed protect when it was much too late as they had already given it, openhanded, to monsters. The threat of their death caused himself and brothers to capitulate. He never saw what happened to any of them as he was dragged away, brutalized by henchman before being thrown into this place. The last of the guards for the night passed by, gave him a look full of anxiety and conflict. He nodded gently, knowing the guards life and family had been threatened if he did not comply with imprisoning the prince. "It's alright."

The soldier frowned and handed Xan a small flask through the bars of his cell. "I'm sorry - the very least I can do." A small smile tugged at the corned of his mouth, not stiff with dried blood before he took a drink. "You're a good man. We'll fix this - you have my word." Even Xan himself wasn't sure if he believed his own words, so confused by everything that happened so quickly. He handed the flask back through the bars.

The soldier shook his head at the flask. "Keep it your maj--"

"Don't." Xan said in a rough warning tone before he could finish, before softening his tone to an almost whisper. "Take care of yourself."

The soldier had a flicker of realization that the prince was warning him of the dangers of walls with ears. He replied coldly to Xan. "Keep it, traitor. Now that your lips have sullied it, I don't want your corruption to spread." Xan nodded with a bitter smile. "Perfect."

He sank to the floor as the soldier left, drifting into an uneasy slumber after the single worst day of his life. A soft groaning of stone against stone woke him. In the darkness, and even darker figure appeared. A hand was slipped over his mouth before he could say anything. A whisper was pressed against his ear. "Follow me. Quickly." He immediately relaxed a bit and did as he was bid. Into the darkness he trudged, the wet corridors under the city, sometimes emerging through back rooms of building before descending back underground. They stopped in an underground grotto the soft glowing pool connected with the sea far along a lush and wild, hidden undeveloped part of the island. He stopped as the figure was tugging insistently. He tugged her so swiftly her hood flutter off and he hugged her tightly. "Good god woman, what did I do to deserve you?! You're the best thing that has resulted from the meddling of my parents and didn't I tell you to go home to your family before things go bad?!"

Lexana offered a slight smirk as she collected herself, pulling her hood back up before drying explaining in an unmoved tone. "Indeed. However, I an acquisition to be ordered about. You clearly had things less than handled. My job in our partnership is to move around resources in the shadows while you act as an overt figurehead for diplomacy. Good job, by the way, with getting bloody incarcerated. That's a stunning ... accomplishment for crime-less future monarch."

Xan looked at his feet, while she spoke to him, not paying much attention to the impact of her words. He repeated the same phase as a moment ago with a much different and even lamenting ton this time, "Good god woman, what did I do to deserve you?"

Without missing a beat she replied. "Again. Arrangement of resources. You're welcome - now MOVE."

--

Jade eyed Hawks, almost exasperated. She clearly was not one to be dismissed. Things always went poorly when they were separated. They were a force of nature with collaborative battle, their awkward tension often unlocking adept abilities. "You think I'm going to let you have the good parts all to yourself, Blonde? See if you can keep up this time." She turned from him giving a taunting look over her shoulder, the faded finger tipped shaped bruises still barely visible along the sides of her abdomen and thighs, possibly giving a hint to the "last time" of which she referred.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:47 pm

Dagon's temper had only been tempered by the exhilaration of battle. The man was truly formidable. Sure if Dagon had been at full power it wouldn't have been such an even fight, but assassins don't worry about such things. Sometimes the only way to improve is have the odds stacked against you and power your way through. And sometimes the way is to sell your soul to a devil.

Shrapnel Shock

Dagon laughed. He foe's words had hit right at home, and his only response was a powerful technique, one of the most powerful one in his arsenal, that in his enhanced state released a concentrated steam blast filled with nearby debris. The steam blast itself seemed rather standard, but with the speed and strength of the attack, a single piece of debris would be enough to take down a large ship, assuming it was not reinforced by kairoseki. Dagon did not expect the attack to actually hurt his foe; given his level of observation, dagon was fairly confident that if the prey was harmed it would be inconsequential damage. Or perhaps he was just overestimating his foe. Regardless, dagon launched forward, blade in hand, attempting to cut through his foe and into the steam plume, which would cause a moderate explosion.

"I am pleased to test my metal against a worthy foe. I haven't had a fair fight since I sold my soul to my Master..."

Dagon could not give up now, with victory so close in grasp. Not when Namor was on his own, trying to sort out the other half of this mess. He had to regroup, but he couldn't let this man escape. It was his duty as Derge's weapon to carry out his will, and his will was to get stronger in whatever way Namor directed. And it was obvious Namor wouldn't let Dagon off the hook if he let the prey escape. Not when his family, and his country, were on the line. Namor was royalty, and that came before even Derge from what Dagon could tell. Regardless, Derge wouldn't let him off the hook easily himself. The man had destroyed the palace afterall.

This was a complicated scenario, with a lot to lose. Dagon backflipped away from his foe, extended his arm into a rock, and bounced behind his foe, which was actually his side by the time he reached him, and attempted yet another decisive strike. Dagons thought drifted for an instant and an image came into his head. Namor with a crown, standing over the bloodied head of the king. Was this the future? Or was it just his imagination?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 9:04 am

"Oh, another strong one is coming ... "Tetsu Okami"." Cebros takes a defensive position this time, rather than attempt to manuever around, his arms and torso quickly turning a jet black in color, muscles pumped and hard as if iron. Taking the entire force of the attack was a somewhat poor idea, even in this state, as he was hurled away, several dozens of meters, crashing onto solid rock.

Before getting up completely, Dagon was already approaching him from the back. He quickly turned, and once again decided to tank the hit, rather than parry up the blow or dodge. Something about the battle had changed.

"Pretty mighty ... even my ultimate haki-infused defense can't block all of the damage." Cebros grins, odd crackling sounds emitted from within his body. "Now, we can carry on like this for days ... or, you may want to listen to me, for now at least. Then we can resume to your heart's content. I have some information your master would really want to know, you see."

"This isn't the time to be doing this. We have to hurry up, and we can't thin out too much before we arrive. Just let me handle this, I will be-?!" Catz leaps above them both, and kicks the air. Moonwalk?

"Oh for fuck's sake, this isn't the time for couple arguments. Just go, I'll take care of that hulking simpleton myself." The ever-blunt and sassy feline growls at them, approaching the opponent who, fitting Catz's description, seemed almost unaware of their approach.

"F-fine, you can handle th-wait, couple fight? What are you saying?!" Hawks complains, visibly embarrashed.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:14 am

Xan followed Lexana through the subterranean network of the city.  These had been old silver mines and storage pods during the more ancient settlement of the island. "H-how ... do you know ... erm ... what's happened to my family?"  Lexana stopped running and faced Xan, sadness in her eyes.  She knew she couldn't give him the news he waned.  She just softly shook her head.  "I don't know..  If those monsters are to believed, they have all been executed ... but they said the same about you and fortunately I don't believe monsters. Your strange friends have caused a bit of trouble ... fortunate really. I'm not sure what's going on but this situation is more complicated than your parent's dealings.  Two yonkous are on the move ... your friends may be in danger."

Xan sighed for a moment.  Her lack of information, oddly, gave him hope.  Surely his brothers wouldn't cave so easily but he had to admit at least one brother along with his parents weren't undeserving of execution for selling out the kingdom. He pushed the thought from his mind and thought of the odd creatures he accompanied to the island and their missing princess. "Ah ... I believe they live in danger and feed on it."

It seems the magician's fleeting collaborative spirit had worn off just as quickly as it had appeared.  Not so long ago, they had been a reign of terror in battle and interrogation - though, at the time they did have ... somewhere else to be.  Was this his reason for rare collaborative efficiency? Now he was back to his typical urges to go off solo to get himself killed and her entire body felt like the concept of an eye roll. "Just let me handle this ..." she parrots back to him in a mocking tone at the same time he says the often used phrase.  

Her eyes flicker up to the cat who has grown exasperated with their nonsense.  She doesn't visibly react to his accusation and completely ignores it. She merely lifts her chin as though signaling an execution. "Do as you like, cat - you're not under my charge."

She turns her attention back to the magician.  "Look how red you are ..." She smirks slightly while shaking her head. "You react to those sorts of things too much." She approaches him with a predatory look that always makes him uncomfortable before suddenly shifting her focus to affix a communication device to his collar.  While securing it, she leans close to softly whisper against his ear, "It makes you look guilty."  
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 am

"You know ... Mr. Xan and his woman should have really taken us along. They just left us there to rot. Talk about an ally ..." Mark laments, while sitting against his cold cell's wall. Despite his complains, he was lacking any restrains onto himself, an oddity considering what has happened.

Brosko yawned, and then raised his arm, whilst slowing getting up from a nap. "Oh, right .. I forgot to say. While you napped, that woman gave me a set of keys. Said something about being even." A moment of silence was followed by Mark's scream. "SHE GAVE YOU KEYS FOR US TO ESCAPE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID SO EARLIER?!" "Uh, you was asleep once she did and ... you know, wanted to rest a bit too!" Brosko explains, as if his explanation was completely sound.

Then they both realized they were too loud. Actually they only realized because they heard footsteps. "Oh great, now they heard us ... YOU HAPPY NOW, YOU DAMN APE?!" "HOW IS THIS MY FAULT, YOU ARE THE IDIOT THAT SCREAMED THIS!"

Before them, rather than guards or anyone else of authority, appeared a familiar figure. "You are ..." "You are friends with my brother, right? Come with me, we are getting out of here. I have a favor to ask." They both turn to each other, looking confused.

"... I-I am not red! It is just that we are in a stressful situation, which ... erm, causes blood to gush within, causing my redness!" Hawks complains, trying to fool himself into believing that his explanation was convincing. "Also, weren't we supposed to be invisible? Hey, Pumpking-mask, what is ... eh?!"

Turning to look at their newest "addition" to their team, that person that he had assumed was wearing a plain-characteristics mask, was actually giggling, pointing at the magician, and his face was also red, clearly making fun of his spasm of a reaction. "THIS ISN'T A MASK?! AND WHY ARE YOU GIGGLING?!"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 9:45 pm

Dagon landed softly and did not continue his relentless assault. His opponent had decided to tank his hits rather than evade. This change was evident, and got his attention. Then his foe wanted to bait dagon’s time. But information is the game of any assassin, and he simply could not resist.

“Fine. Since you’re worthy, I’ll bite.”

Dagon deactivated his form techniques, allowing his body to return from its red color to his normal blue color. Dagon let the lingering steam out in a breath. He was glad to have such a durable body. He was wary of his foe, but neither let down his guard nor took offense. He stood adjacent to him, waiting for whatever information he had.

“I should warn you, I’m not very patient when it comes to interrogations.”

That was a lie. Dagon was one of the most patient creatures alive. Comes with the job, and the ‘childhood’. It was simply banter, and if it made cebros speak faster all the better. But dagon was watching him very closely. He would not allow any surprises.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Lexana quickly tugged Xan against her, pressing him tightly into an alcove as some soldiers passed above some drainage grating they had just passed under, the light filtering though in distorted cross-hatching as they bumbled passed.  Their wording implied they were after someone but nothing which specified a prison break.  Speaking of prison break, hopefully those loud and clumsy accomplices of the strays Xan dragged in from the sea found a different direction to escape.  There was zero chance their idiocy went unnoticed.

After the shuffle of guards passed, she waited a bit more for a rear scout or stragglers.  She could feel his breath quicken against her shoulder as one hand was tucked against his back, the other behind his head.  She loosened her grip, her dark eyes lifting before she sharply lifted her chin, signaling the all-clear.

Xan felt himself pulled about in his own home in unfamiliar territory.  He felt like such a failure for not knowing the architecture of even the history of this place.  That really was the problem with his entire family and dynasty - they presumed power without appreciating what that meant.  They reigned for he sake of reigning without caring about the burden of the reign, rooted in the culture ... the history of blood, oppression, and revolution.

Lexana's family were members of a new and unwilling aristocracy. Her parents lead a revolution when she was a teenager - but declined any crowns, choosing to let the land govern itself after breaking away from oppression. Xan's own family was fairly new and could be saved from corruption ... though his parents only saw power while her own saw a malleable peace in them, she only saw more revolution.  She studied every ounce of the history, ancient to modern, including every corridor.  Her position in the royal family gave her access to guard routes and times. She knew more about the island than its own ruling family.

For the moment, Xan was in her arms, helpless - this large imposing shark fish man seemed so small, so blindsided by the magnitude of it all - his parents, his complicit roll, the old lands which had been leveled by genocide.  This poor privileged prince had his worldview and, as far as he knew, his entire family leveled in a single night - and while he was physically formidable and resilient - his reality fell apart while he was running for his life, guiding by his wife who knew everything and owed him nothing - she must has seen something in him to save him instead of abandoning this sinking ship of an island that was never really her home.  There was nothing in the wide world she wanted that he could offer her for thanks so he just followed through the dark, damp corridors toward an uncertain tomorrow.

"Even amongst our closest and most critical allies, you have no poker face... what if our enemies want to take you away as you turn red? ... I would eat everyone to get you  ba---" She turned her face toward the spray of the sea, it's salty droplets lingering across her cheeks as a refreshing blast or fortuitous camouflage. They couldn't afford to show weakness like this. "We have work to do .... magician. I order you to calm down"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 2:48 pm

"Let me ask you one thing. What do you know about the man known as "Fortune Maker"?" Cebros explains, as if disregarding his opponent's statements about being hasty with his talk as more of a tease. He then proceeds to sit down, leaving himself exposed to an attack; it looked like he either trusted that he wasn't going to be taken advantage of while vulberable, or he actually didn't worry about it being a critical error.

Rather than await for a responce, the man begins to speak again. "Kind, brave, powerful, peacemaker, isn't it right? The "nicest" of you 4. They say that living on his turf is synonimous to enjoying paradise. But what if I told you, this is all a front? Fishman island, Zou, the Totto Archipelago ... they are all in grave danger. Ever noticed that not a single non-human stems from his lands? It is not a coincidence ..." he then clears his throat, and pulls out a small flask, from which he takes a large gulp. "Am here to propose a deal to your master. Perhaps he will be willing to listen to it, considering his favorite spot is in danger of being annihilated."

"Is this really the time?" a familiar, unpleasant voice disrupts the duo. From within the shadows, Xan's brother -the one he was not very happy to be related with- emerged. He was all patched up and bangaded, and seemed somewhat pale. Perhaps he lost more blood than assumed. Despite the fact that his voice hinted a faint scent of aggression, his body language lacked that.

After a small pause, he cleared his throat, then looked away from them. "I ... wish to join you. Something terrible seems to be on the works. Look ... erm, brother, I love this place. I do not wish to see it in ruin. We can .. ugh, solve our own issues after that." he glared at Lexana, then coughed awkwardly.

"Do you think he will be alright on his own?" Hawks questioned her. They had already traveled quite some distance, but even from here, the sounds of a fight could reach them. "These are elites off a Yonko's crew, after all."

They have being going for a while now, and considering that they came across one of her henchmen, surely they were on the right path. You usually come across hurdles when you go the right way. Or something like that, maybe, he thought to himself. Considering the amount of people that begun off the coast of Cleyra, and the additional weirdos they came across on this island -if you could actually call that construct an actual island; it looked more of an enormous, round, bubble-coat ship if anything-, it felt almost lonely that they were once again reduced to almost the two of them. Well actually, he'd feel better if it was only the two of them. But this was a dangerous mission, so having an extra pair of arms ready to fight shouldn't be too bad.

"Hey ... sir .. what was your name again? Your abilities seem to involve vanishing, huh? How come we were spotted then? Care to explain the limitations?" He figured that, if that person had such powers, they could actually try to sneak into the ship -basically the original plan before his and her combined awkwardness resulted in a sea of weird. He had heard of an ability that also muted sound; it'd really be amazing if they had such a trick up their sleeve, too.

Far, far away, a massive ship, filled to the extremes with passengers, set sail, leaving what seemed to be a port engulfed in flames. A masked man was observing the devastation, his arms tense, filled with frustration and remorse. "My apologies, Jade." he speaks to himself. "I saved as many as I could. But ... Cleyra is no more."

Back to Fishman island, Ginji and Azure -or rather, as he asked to be called, Crows- were sitting on the deck, the glass weirdo that had allied with them now missing. They both seemed oddly silent; well, that was odd for the former. "So, is this what we are up to? That's messed up." Crows says, breaking the tense silence. Apparently, the glass weirdo informed them of something dire before departing. Crows observes the area around him; things were already getting hectic all over the island. "We are up against a man that wants to kill them all."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 4:10 am

Dagon sighed. Of course the man had to make a point. He was a pirate, not a conman, not an assassin, not a king. He was patient and humored the adversary.

“He chooses to segregate variant-humans for the sake of power. Minks are born warriors, fishmen like myself produce copious amounts of powerhouses and monsters like myself and bruce megawhite, not to mention our affinity for water... quite an advantage in a world with almost 60% of its mass consisting of water. It’s about reality. Power is power. And we have less numbers than humans. Focusing on making us the enemy is easy, and we seem easy to take down. Sadly he never accounted for us abominations. But who could. The only one’s who can stop us are other monsters.”

Dagon had considered that his foe could be taken down at this moment, but why waste the opportunity to gain what his master desires most: information.

“Depends on the terms. Would you like to be taken to him directly? Or would you rather go through Namor? I’m sure he’s around here somewhere.”

Dagon pulls a death co gadget prototype that explodes in his hands. He tosses it aside and pulls out his death co communicater, and charges it with his electric ring.

“Namor, what’s your status?”

”Currently, I’m arranging for repairs and damage estimates. I have captured the former king and queen, and have assumed my rightful lordship for the time being, until another puppet can be arranged for. Derge wants her alive, so we have to pin it all on him. I arranged for an immediate trial. She’s agreed to take an insanity plea. She’ll serve 1 maybe 2 years in an asylum receiving ‘therapy’ and Derge will be notified about the sentencing. The former king will be found guilty and be sentenced to die. Both are in the priority prisoner cells, chained and barred in various ways with the best coated-high-grade-steel Derge could buy. Derge will want everything back to normal in the fortnight and so we have no time to waste. No more training, kid. I assume you’re taking care of things on your end?

“Mostly. I have suspended capture of the terrorist due to attentions of Derge’s personal interest.”

Dagon eyed the man and watched his demeanor, making sure he wasn’t about to suddenly bolt. If he wanted to trade information for his life, Derge would probably comply so dagon didn’t want to kill him which sucked since he really wanted to kill him, being a worthy adversary and all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 2:17 am

-Flashback from a while ago-
The eldest prince, having returned back to Fishman island, only to find it in such a perilous and perplexing state, had decided to let the man named Cebros leave, after the latter mentioned that he was "being watched by Derge's elites". The prince was well aware that Derge was the pirate Emperor that had taken Fishman Island under his mighty grasp of protection. Thus, he couldn't understand what his family was thinking when they begun shady dealings with another one of them. Thus, he left years ago, in search. And now he was left in this harsh predicament.

"My brother and sister-in-law certainly went there. Go and meet them, they should be able to help escort you away from this place. As for me ... I have somewhere to go."
"No, we should come with you! These guys are way too strong." Mark gasps.
"No ... this is something I have to do myself. For my home. I thank you for your efforts to help my people. You have my eternal gratitude for fighting the battle that my foolish parents have put us all into. Thus, at the very least, let me try to help you in another way ..."

-Back to the present-
He has been listening to them for a while now. He wasn't certain about whether they had spotted but decided to ignore him or not. But now, with mentions of his parents facing the death penalty, he could no longer await in the shadows. He had to act now. He took a deep breath, then leaped out of the spot he was hiding into.

"Lord Dagon!!" He loudly shouted, his noble posture not wavering, despite being aware that either of these two men was significantly stronger than him; which was a testament to how formidable the elites of Yonko were, given that he was alleged to be the strongest of Fishman Island.

"Oh ... if it isn't the "Hero of Fishman Island", was it? Prince, we meet again so soon!" Cebros remarks, almost as if finding this an amusing turn of events. Meanwhile, him, as if disregarding Cebros for the time being, bowed down, his head onto the ground. "Lord Dagon ... it .. it's been a long time since the last time we spoke. My apologies for interferring with your dealings but ... please, listen to me! I left this land in search of an answer, and that I have found! I have gathered evidence that the same man this pirate speaks of, has brainwashed my family into this confusing and troubling state. I beg you, in exchange of the information I gathered ... no, my life itself, to spare them! I respect and wish to honor our alliance with your captain! And help you protect your turf from any outsider ... just, please, spare them. If you think inprisonment is a valid trade-off, then I beg you ..."

"Wow, quite impressive ... now, it is none of my business, but that looks like a ruler-kind-of material of a man, huh?" Cebros chuckles, then removes a scroll from his jacket. "But, we were talking business so ... I too have some information. If you think that meeting your captain to speak to him about it is the best cource of action, so be it. Am sure he ... wouldn't want to kill me while we are at it ... after all, while my Boss is not an asshole nor a genocide freak like Fortune Maker, he'd certainly be pissed if one of his officers was axed in such a dishonorable fashion, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Dagon was just getting to the juice when suddenly that pest he’d been ignoring decided to reveal itself. It was one of the princes. Upon closer inspection, it was the eldest. The strongest and wisest of the nobles, outside Namor of course. But Namor didn’t count, given he was a commander of Derge’s armada, and all of his commanders are brainwashed save Dagon. The kid was still wet behind the ears, but he was one of the few that dagon respected, which had something to say about him at least. Dagon listened to him begging for his parents life; of course it had no impact on Dagon, and in fact he thought it was a sign of weakness.

“You heard the kid Namor, he’s offering his life to save his misguided father. What a waste. We’ll consider your position when we make the decision. We must first confer with the real king of this land. If you really want him to live, try to convince us he’s more valuable alive than dead. Anything could happen over the years he waits for his sentence, and Derge won’t make it happen without incentive. Don’t worry about your mother. I am certain the master will erase any brainwashing she has had before her release.”

Dagon decided to ignore the weakness rather than beat him for it. Then he turned his attention back to matters at hand: meeting Derge.

“I assume a conference call should suffice for everyone. We’ll meet up with Namor at the ship-graveyard, and he’ll guide us to the lower communication station.”

”Stop making decisions for me kid, I am king now. I still have arrangements to make. We’ll rendezvous in 1 hour. I trust you’ll have important information to contact him directly.”

“No shit, you’ll find out when we get there.”

Dagon crushed the communicator. He wouldn’t need that anymore, and once he had abused it like he had it was nearly trash anyway. He didn’t care. He could do whatever he wanted. He could even kill all the dragons if he wanted. In fact he wants it constantly and both Derge and Karasu hold him back. At least Derge is making it happen, even if it is on his own time. Dagon laughed as he turned his attention back to those in company.

“So we have an hour before we talk to the devil. Second thoughts? Stories? Death wishes?”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 7:26 am

"But ... sir, I have gathered evidence to show about that ... please, all am asking is an opportunity to offer the intel gathered. In no way am I attempting to doubt your authority." To him, lowering himself, eviscerating his own pride and nobility, in order to protect his parents, was something he was more than willing to do. Even after all this. Even tho to them, he was probably more of a traitor than a son.

"Boy's got balls to insist, will give that." Cebros laments, then turns his attention back at Dagon. "Well, we could continue to play around. But considering we would be forced to fight without the intent to kill, that'd make it boring. How about a drink or ten then? Oh ... and another thing." he clears his throat, giving some seconds to intervene between his words, almost as if intentionally attempting to add drama to a stage.

"There's at least one of his commanders in the island right now. There are some people that are after them. Ah, will talk with your boss soon but ... I think you, him, we will all agree that it is best not to be hostile to them. After all, they are doing battles for your behald, without even knowing they do. Or is it about the whole world itself? Ah, who cares. Let's drink."
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 9:38 am

“Stories it is.”

Dagon pulled out a vial of spare bloodwine and began to drink. Rejuvenating. The kid just couldn’t process the reality it seemed. Derge was the kind of man to take power and any information he provided wouldn't stop it, or at least in dagon’s opinion. But it may convince derge to keep him alive and arrange for an appeal.

“Say your peace now, or say it to Derge in 58 minutes and 12 seconds, either way I don’t care. The only thing I care about is the information. “

Dagon closed his eyes and listened to the surroundings. He couldn’t understand anything, but there appeared to be a lot of commotion all over the island. So much work. Working for as a yonkou commander and as a DIA assassin was stressful, to say the least. So much mess, when he was already taxed from training. But now he could relax and refresh.

“You know, I always liked you kid. Maybe we could make you the new monarch when things smooth over. I suppose anything’s possible depending on how our conference goes.”

Dagon, having drank the vial, pulled out a canteen. Filled with his own spiced dark bloodwine.

“It’s probably not your cup of tea, but would the powerful Cebros dare try the head cook’s best wine?”
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 2:29 pm

The prince, content that he was at the very least given the opportunity to meet the man, sat down, folded his arms, and silently awaited. At least, until Dagon addressed him once again, this time with an amount of respect towards. While he was against being a king, his parents knew from long ago, the prospect of gaining the Yonko's support could in theory help stabilize the land. Above all, he wanted Fishman Island secured and everyone living there safe.

"I do not consider myself as a monarch-kind of individual. But our Guardian's decisions are to be respected, if such an event, however unlikely, occurs."

"So, Big Boss will actually come to us? Heh, expected us to be escorted somewhere instead. Not a problem by me. Hey, that wine you speak of ... let it roll. Best opponents usually make the best drink companions, after all."

"We somehow made it inside without anyone noticing ... but ... at quite a cost." Hawks quietly laments. It wasn't a cost composed of lives. This one was a cost in the form of them making it only after their enemy's ship had left Fishman Island. "What do we do now, Jade? It is only the 3 of us."

"Actually, the 4 of us ..." a familiar voice almost causes the man to flip, an urge that was luckily supressed. "Catz? How did you caught up to us?-!!" The feline, which was actually quite battered, was now attenting to his wounds. "Long story ... anyway, the rest are in Fishman Island. Suppose returning to get them is out of the question ... we will have to hope that they find a way to Zou."

Apparently, Catz believed it was best for them to quietly await for the ship to reach Zou, before they uncovered themselves. "Wait until then? But wh-wait ... he will be in Zou too, right?" He starts, then realizes, his nemesis was also to reach Zou. "We will kill 2 birds with one stone, boy. Besides, am certain that the Mink Tribe will be our allies ... we will need a lot of em once we foil that bastard's plans, after all ..."

At what seemed to be a port, the rest of Jade and Hawks's "crew" had gathered. "Are you sure you aren't going to come with us? It is dangerous for you to stay here ... Derge's men surely won't be happy once they realize the princes of the ones they consider traitors are freed." Mark states to Xan. Behind them, Ginji is holding what seems to be a vivre card. A small note was written on the bottom. It wrote "Zunisha".

Miles away from the fallen Cleyra, the enormous ship was distancing itself from the calamity. The passengers, mostly in ill spirits and sorrow, could only watch. Despite that, the Minister seemed to be in good spirits. "We managed to save almost everyone ... Cleyra is not a place. It is the people. And we saved the people. Thank you once again, Master Tiberius."

Tiberius, mostly oblivious to the remarks of gratitide, was instead reading some schematics. "That is one impressive ship ... it even has emergency subs in case of a catastrophe ... yet, almost no offensive presence."

"Ah, that is correct. Unfortunately, we didn't finished it in time. Who would knew, after all? Either case ... we should try to reach Fishman Island. Seek shelter. Maybe they will help us pass throught and reach Zou .. our brothers .. surely they will support us."

"Heavy mist ... wow." A boy's voice is heard from the crowd. Tiberius, with his mask now removed, actually offered a small smile towards him. "This is a common occurence at this part of the sea. Fear not, we will get help." "Um ... it looks like something is in that mist tho, sir ..."

He turned to notice a colossal figure of what seemed to be a ship, one so big that it dwarfed their already enormous vessel. From within the thick envelope of this mist, it became more and more apparent. A pirate flag soon became visible to Tiberius. One that caused his blood to freeze. "Those emergency subs ... prepare them. Now ..!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-   Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ominous Winds - Fishman Island Arc Part 3 -Open to Cryptic Terror, Aidoneus & me-
Page 1 of 1