One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 am

Kiya leveled a frigid gaze at Ryan for a moment. "Is there something that amuses you, boy? The prospect of famine is no laughing matter and you will do well to display more tact when the lives of an entire archipelago hang in the balance." She offered a final parting bow to Truvius before making her way back to Anubis. "Please tell me this large gem isn't the only thing we're risking everything for ... since we have to take such scant resources - if we fail we don't just miss out, we die - or worse we become prisoners of those idiots. A lot of people rely upon the empire for resources and life - I hope our target is worth putting those lives in peril. I'm... that is, we ... are ... trusting you here, pirate." She cast a worried glance at Truvius for a moment. What in hell had she gotten herself into?

[[JINBAO]]

Not far behind Morbius a tall lithe man leaned against the wall of the corridor, holding the navy jacket of his three pieced suit perched on a finger, draped backward over his shoulder. His gold silk shirt was unbuttoned at the top, slightly revealing a muscular chest and a carefree swagger. She sighed, boredly rolling his eyes. "How do I end up with the two most boring people in any sea - on opposite sides trying to out-boring each other? Can you two get a room so this dry-toast unsexy sexual tension can end?" Giving Morbius shit for his by-the-book nature was a long term staple of their dynamic and he was not above dragging anyone else into it - usually as obnoxiously as possible. "Just make sure you're done in time for our company to arrive - capturing these targets will immortalize our reputations and change the world as we know it. Time to get our heads in the game." It was highly unusual for Adonis to be the focused one but he was hungry for this particular mission. He had a score to settle.

[Amari Adonis "Salto Mortale"]
[Cipher Poll 9 Assassin]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 5:43 am

Ryan clicked his teeth before placing his hand on his sword, before he saw Anubis looking at him. Ryan just calmed down before leaning back "Wasn't laughing at their situation, i was laughing at my crew mates assumption about your little organisation you have here. You may seem to be nice and all, but your no different than us, we have islands under the very protection of Anubis sama , who benefit by our presence on the seas. You don't get to act high and mighty....." Anubis quickly snapped his fingers and Ryan stopped speaking,  "Ryan, your being rude to our hosts, why don't you take a walk for a while..... Freddy can keep you company...." Ryan could tell Anubis was furious at him for his outburst and Ryan immediately bowed to Anubis as Freddy sighed , Freddy knew Anubis was a fearsome character when he wanted to be. You don't kill as many people as Anubis has and conquered as many islands as he has without earning a reputation, but Anubis amongst his crew had often displayed a regal , sort of royal nature in front of his crew members and allies, but only a few people, including Ryan has Anubis when he gets into his nasty streak, some had even told Freddy it was bordering on manic and ruthless. Freddy nodded at Sekhmet and followed Ryan as they walked to explore the feature of the ship , leaving Anubis and Sekhmet alone. Anubis then raised his hand "I do apologise for my vassals nature, Ryan is protective and sometimes brash , especially to people he does not know , but i assure you, he is loyal and one of my longest serving crew members, essentially he is my left hand while my other vassal Satoshi is my right arm. I value them both and they both very different in nature. Ive also been known to have assassination attempts on my life so Ryan is very sensitive regarding my appearance in public , however, there are some thing i must do myself and this is one of them, i do appreciate you taking the time to take part in this endeavour .... i must admit though, you do look rather..... enticing in that outfit......" Anubis grinned as he eyed Kiya in her Sekhmet persona, he ran his hand along her well sculpted abdomen , feeling it softly as he smiled,  "You know Sekhmet.... i am not adverse to building trust amongst each other, but whatever will your master say?" Anubis said teasingly knowing full well this was Kiya.

[[Onboard the Jinbao]]

Morbius gritted his teeth flustered as he responded "What sexual tension asshole?!!! I was merely introducing.... you know what , fine whatever!!!" Morbius adjusted his sun glasses "Just remember we have a job to do, so no fooling around today..... i got to go and call that damn Maria....." Morbius walked off to adjust his den den mushi.

Fei sat cross legged not moving as she briefly glanced at Amari Adonis "I see.... another assassin, i have to admit i have faced people who have used your particular style of fighting .... tell me are you considered a top fighter amongst the CP9? While i sense you possess significant ability, i doubt you truly hone your craft to its utmost potential" Fei once again closed her eyes meditating, she could hear the breath of the world, and sense people around her. Strong people one after were gathering here, she almost smiled, it was the right decision to come on this excursion after all.

[[Curtain Bar, Downtown Veiltown]]

From the bar window , a huge gem the size unparalleled to ones seen before was being crane lifted into the huge treasure ship Jinbao. The individuals sat around the table at the private area of the bar were all discussing the possible raid of the JINBAO, a task many have tried and failed. Pirates often gambled and lost while trying to raid the Jinbao and today more people would be enticed into this act. At the corner of the table was a man , with dreadlocks a brown tunic with a black coat , he had piercings on his ears as well as black sea boots, he was balancing a knife on his finger as he then placed the knife on the table "Ok look here lads and lass, the time has come to make a decision yeah? Now i know for sure if we take a run at the damn boat, we got a shot of stealing some prime loot, even if it aint that gigantic rock they are hauling in. My crew and i are all ready for it but we need numbers , and if you lot are in we got a chance. who is with me?"

[[Godfrey "The Javelin" Lemaire ]]
[[Captain of the Lemaire Pirates]]
[[100,000,000 beli]]

Another figure then spoke "Some of us aren't as foolhardy as you Lemaire, and don't expect me to put my life down on the line for just some humans word, Fei Wu Shang is on that ship, she will not show us mercy and when you people run who will stand for us then?" It was a Lion fish fisherman, a hulking figure of brown and red appendages sticking from his back, he was muscular and big. Behind him were a group of fishermen all armed and ferocious looking. He then looked menacingly "Unless i have some assurances from you humans, i won't take part, and you need us for this job to be a success don't you?"

[[Bash "Lion of the Sea" Argent]]
[[Captain of the Neo Coral Liberation "NCL" Pirates]]
[[95,000,000 beli]]

There was a laugh coming from the other side of the table from Bash as they looked menacingly at the person laughing. "Bash, Bash, Bash.... you fishmen overstate your worth to this whole enterprise, but i will admit having you there makes shit easier for the rest of us, we should get along Bash, especially since you and me come from the same part of the ocean after all....." Bash grimaced as he glared at this figure " We do not get along, just being associated with you makes my skin crawl, by the way we all heard, aren't you the one who intercepted a Sandstone Empire ship, raiding it and killing everyone on board, just what the hell are you thinking , OGAMI?!!" The figure leans forward, with his slick hair along with cloak and t shirt with pants , he had a sword on the table and gun in his hand as he started laughing "IM here just to have some fun and get gold, I'm no different than any of you, once i raid this ship, it will be my 10th official raid i have committed since i entered the grandline, ahhh can you hear the cries the people will make when i slaughter them? I can hear it you know, it sounds soon beautiful..... especially if i can kill and loot a shichibukai protected ship in the process"

[[Ogami "Blood blade" Doushen]]
[[ Captain of the Doushen Pirates]]
[[110,000,000 beli]]

There was a look of almost disgust around the table, Ogami was known for his violent raids, the policy of killing everyone on board and soaking his blade in their blood. He was one of those people who had escaped the country of Wano and had made a name for himself as a rookie in the Grandline, but it was violent reputation that lead people to be concerned, it was also a reason his bounty was that high, due to the number of civilian casualties, recently in the news Ogami had stirred problems with the Sandstone Empire, sinking one of the Sandstone Empires supply ships and murdering all the staff and guards on board. It was a grotesque display simply reminding everyone, whether it was a marine vessel or a civilian ship, it didn't matter to him. From the other corner completing the table was a light brown skinned woman whose hair was tied with a bandana wearing a black coat and black jeans , she sighed "Look, I'm the most senior member on this table here..." she said as she took a swig of ale from her mug, her feet on the table "I personally managed to escape from Fei Wu Shang once, it wasn't pretty, not to mention the Happo Navy got some fighters you know?...... Im pretty sure we aren't coming out of this with some damage, as for Bash, i don't know about these other two, but i got your back Bash, believe that, thats why i invited you to this meeting thingy......" The brunette haired lady again smiled reassuringly at Bash from across the table, people looking at both parties as Bash sighed "Because its you Jemila, i will... agree to this......"

[[Jemila "The unbreakable" Jashpur]]
[[Captain of the Dazzle Pirates]]
[[210,000,000 beli]]

Jemila was probably the most popular figure at this table and also the most popular of the whole lot of them, he story was something amazing, the marines had once caught her and tortured her to give up a treasure she had stolen but despite their best attempts they could not break her spirit and her allies had rescued her in the process. She had also survived numerous encounters with the marines and acted as a sort of liberator of slaves. She was  well respected pirate amongst the New World, but she had kept a low key after her last adventure with the Desperado Pirates. Avis Ridley was a personal friend of hers and she had valued Avis's friendship and had a rule. But times were tough now for pirates, and the Jinbao was something of a fairy tale, there was also a treasure Jemila aimed for. Jemila looked along at Bash , their eyes interlocking for one moment before they looked away from each other. There were rumours circling that Jemila and Bash were lovers in secret, though no one could confirm this. Finally Godfrey spoke "Listen friends, we will protect each other, if not we understand, we will run for our lives for self preservation should the situation be proved impossible. I put to you here and now , let us name ourselves, the 4 Table Alliance!!! We will agree to not give up on one another, not to abandon the other, and split any loot we are to find 4 ways...... we also will not get in each others way..... Agreed? If someone is to find treasure they wish to claim, first to claim gets to keep it, anything else is to divided amongst us!!" Godfrey had made a resounding speech, one to which Bash finally nodded, Ogami grinned as he nodded and finally Jemila nodded as well. At this table right then , the 4 Corner Table Alliance was born, and their target was the JINBAO.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Kiya raised a brow at Ryan's defensive nature as she had not said one thing disparaging toward the yonkou nor his management of territory.  She was somewhat surprised that Anubis allowed his high officers verbally berate key allies, to their face, with zero provocation - though, this was still a pirate crew, not a military unit - she shouldn't expect decorum from pirates. She swallowed her rage for a moment, a meaningless quarrel would serve no one right now. 'High and mighty', indeed - she never wanted any of this - she suddenly looked up as Ryan's tongue was stopped, so abruptly it was like he had been frozen in time - only then did she see the chilling look on Anubis' face, a look she'd never seen before.  So frightening was the look, she almost tried to intercede on Ryan's behalf before the two were immediately dismissed; she gave a vague nod at Freddy as he left.

When she turned her attention back to Anubis, the terrifying look of rage was gone and he was apologizing for the outburst.  "It's alright, really - my officers just use ... the opposite approach to root out conspirators ... get them comfortable enough and they boldly will hand you their lies on a platter." She was surprised when he thanked her for coming along but when she opened her mouth to speak, she was rendered silent by his unexpected words about her appearance, feeling completely undressed as his eyes scanned her frame.  Before she could muster any snark to retort, his hands against her bare skin stunned her into silence again, her clothing felt so much tighter as her breathing became deeper. Had she not been wearing such rigid boots that wrapped all the way up her thighs, she may have fallen over.  She was almost angry he had this effect over her; and worse, it was dangerous that he seemed to be very aware of it.  She tried to take a step back, only to discover a solid wall she'd forgotten was behind her as she became mentally and spatially disoriented by the yonkou's dangerously close proximity. 

Finding herself trapped, her words returned.  She gazed at him, her green eyes defiant and wild.  "My master ..." She twirled a shiny lock of his dark hair around her finger, admiring its luster, her words taunting with an underlying purr. "My master instructed me to place ... absolutely no limits.. " She lightly bit her lower lip as she released the lock of hair "...on the amount ... nor the nature ... of hospitality given to our most precious ally." She stepped slightly closer - after all, playing with fire always did excite her. She ran a fingertip down his chest, disregarding the trouble she was definitely getting herself into, and knowing damn-well she was going to lose. Again.  Consequences were now future-Kiya's problem. "As for trust, if you can keep a secret, perhaps I'll go rogue ... take the cloak, the empire, and all the allies for myself. Although..."  She crossed her arms lightly, her eyes almost sad.  "Someone I trust informed me that I'm not very good at taking what I want."  Her green eyes were glassy now, looking almost on the verge of tears, as she tucked her hands behind her back, leaning against the wall. "Do you think you could give me the proper instruction? I cannot bare to be bad at anything ..."

[[Jin Bao]]

Adonis watched, satisfied, as Morbius predictably self-destructed.  Sometimes it was just too easy.  Adonis called after him as he left, "Aw - see! You're cute when you're flustered - she'll like that! HEY! YOU'RE WELCOME!" Adonis turned he attention back to the calm, and notably un-amused, spirit in front on him. He was still overly and inappropriately casual in the presence of a dangerous stranger and reluctant ally. "Aye ma'am, my skill is the level it needs to be to suit my needs.  I never aim to be the best, I just get things done as they need doin'.  If you want a stickler for formality, hit up your boy Morbius over there - he's got the rule book stuck so far up his ass, anyone who manages to pull it out will be proclaimed the next king of Alabasta, I reckon." Adonis leaned against the wall as he took his pocket watch out, checking the time. "It's still early yet ..."

[[Curtain Bar, Downtown Veiltown]]

A dark skinned boy with long, straight, shiny hair leaned backwards against the table both elbows slightly propped on it.  He wore grey seal skin trousers, no shirt, and a messenger cap.  He looked little more than 14 but spoke calmly, pragmatically, like someone well beyond his years. "You're reckless you know.  It's well enough to stir up an ant bed for a bit of a challenge - but that empire isn't composed of ants.  You stabbed a tiger ... tiger rumored to be allied with a shark.  You've dragged us all into your poorly targeted little blood-bathing. Making those kinds of enemies before trying to pull of something like this wasn't wise.  You will be punished."  Novu quietly pushed himself from the table, approaching the bar as large man had just received his meal.  He took the plate before it could be touched.  The man turned around in a rage, "This will be the last day of your li-" The man was silent upon seeing the youth, stammering slightly before turning away. "I didn't realize - I don't want any trouble... forgive me?" The youth paid him no mind as be began eating - washing the meal down with the ale that just arrived for the large man who now had his head on the bar, buried in his arms.

[[Novu "The Breaker" Leidao]]
[[ Enforcer of the NCL Pirates]]
[[70,000,000 beli]]

"What did that creepy kid mean by 'punished' - where the hell do you find these people Bash?" She stood up pushing her dark purple hair from her face, approaching the same large man that Novu had taken food from and snatched the second tankard of ale the man had just ordered to replace the stolen one.  The man looked over, timidly, surprised to not see Novu - before he could react, Zorana winked and left with the tankard.  The man sighed, bitterly paid for everything and left to seek better luck elsewhere for his hunger and thirst. Zorana sat down on the floor with her fresh tankard, legs tucked behind her. "So ..."  She took a long drink from her ale before gazing over the vessel that was almost big as her face as she held it with both hands. "... we have the opportunity to taste the blood of Calm Tempest ..."

[[Zorana "Singing Saber" Tagashi]]
[[ Elite Scout Commander Doushen Pirates]]
[[60,000,000 beli]]

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 4:22 pm

Anubis continued his smile , his fingers running up and down her bare toned abdomen, Anubis particularly enjoyed how her skin felt by his touch. She was tempting him, and it was a temptation that Anubis had often not particularly divulged in. But when the prey is willing , the predator should feast. He leaned in as she backed against the wall, his one hand running across her face as his other remained on her stomach, slowly running his finger across her navel and her hips, his hand gently caressing her face "Oh... no limits.... how generous of your master..... truly a wondrous ally to provide me with such a dedicated and eager subject....." He could feel her twirling his hair , her fingertip on his chest as he leaned in "Oh so you wish to also understand how to take..... what you want...." Anubis fingers brushed her cheek feeling her lips before again caressing her cheek "I know you must be aching inside to know how to command what you want, power, jewels, pleasure..... i know your in such torment ..... one must always hunger for these things.... do you know of pleasure my dear Sekhmet?" Anubis other hand rubbing Sekhmet/Kiyas hips as well moving up. Anubis was feeling the primal hunger, the thing she was making him feel, it was sometimes equivalent to ecstasy this feeling inside of him.

[[Onboard the Jinbao]]

Fei Wu Shang watched as CP9 members scurried about, she didn't really respond to Adonis's jabs, instead she went back to meditating as the happo navy soldiers began patrolling the area as a noise was heard below , the gigantic gem was being lowered slowly and stowed. On the JINBAO there were 5 levels below the deck, the first level was considered to be general area and the living quarters of the crew. The 2nd level was where the mess hall, armoury and kitchen was located. The last 3 levels was the vaults and various treasure gates containing untold items of value. The Vault levels were ranked according to value. The lesser value items were located in Level 3 art, scrolls, as well as the various currencies of the world , the 4th level was all the gold , diamonds ,exotic jewels as well as precious artefacts. However in the deepest level which is Level 5 of the ship, holds the worlds greatest treasures, wonders that nobles would seek to gain access to. This Level of the ship is usually off access unless to someone with significant clearance. On the 1st Level at the end of the quarters, each level connected by stair case is the office of the Grand Brigadier Commander who commands this vessel. Inside the room was various calligraphy signs and statues of horses and dragons all around, a huge figure sat at the table, hulking over everyone as Morbius stood at attention "Again... we do appreciate working together with yourselves......" The huge figure leaned over , he was overtly muscular and sporting a long black beard , along with a green and gold oriental armour, a giant red halberd with a a golden dragon enveloping the huge silver blade protruding from it as he talked "Agent Morbius, i want you to understand one thing... i detest you people, you people with your politics and your agendas, you bore me... however, i have been given the task of protecting this ship and the higher ups have instructed me to cooperate with you .... so i will carry out the tasks granted to me, but also understand this, i am the master of this ship, not you, i will not stop or turn this ship away from the Happo sea border for anything, as long as we have established that, you are quite frankly free to do whatever it is you want......"

[[Grand Brigadier Commander Liu "Wargod" Doan]]
[[Happo Navy Honor Guard Commander]]
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 11:13 am

Kiya shivered, closing her eyes, muscles tensing as his fingertips traced over the skin of her abdomen, leaving fire in their wake.  When he stepped closer, there was no escape, though, despite having the low ground, she wasn't without spirit.  "My master ... wisely understands the value of keeping allies ... satisfied... and for the most loyal, may bend over backwards at their ... pleasure..." Opening her eyes, she could feel the heat rising in her cheeks as the breath of his words danced across her skin. Her corseted, cut-out top made little room for her ribs expanding, her deep breathing gently pushing her skin over the top with every breath as her heart rate increased, the slight humidity of the air, giving her skin an ethereal sheen in the night air.   "I have been sent as an envoy to learn from the world's best ... of taking ..." She ran a fingertip slowly along his jawline. "...claiming ..." She brushed her lips lightly against the side of his neck. "... possessing ..." She very gently bit his ear before whispering softly against his skin " ... worry not ... I'm an excellent student."

She could feel the electricity in the air as he spoke of desire ... of pleasure. Her more rational senses were warning her of danger, as it was very possible, and even probable that he was playing her again, teasing her to see how much his influence would break her.  She didn't care anymore - something came over her ... she felt like a ravenous beast and only flesh would bring her satisfaction. Now she understood why he could so easily risk everything ... this feeling of desire, of wanting something painfully - was this how treasure seeking made him feel? It was intoxicating - for the first time in ages she felt alive ... and hungry. Her half-lidded emerald gaze locked onto his eyes as she caught his wandering finger as it traced over her lips, very gently biting before slowly dragging her lips along the length and lightly kissing the tip. "Regretfully, I am rather lacking in knowledge of such matters and require... thorough ... instruction ...  "

A moment ago it had all seemed like the game they sometimes played, toying with one another until someone blinked, and historically she had always been the one to stand down. This didn't feel like a game anymore. She didn't want to play, she wanted him completely and no longer cared what it would cost. Her fingertips traced the outline and deep v of his shirt collar, she lightly bit her lower lip as she gave him a pleading look. "Can you help...?" She leaned forward, enough to whisper warmly against his lips, without touching "...pirate."

[[Jin Bao]]

An old figure sat near a port side window, disinterestedly listening to the flurry of discontent on board, shaking hiss head.  His unseeing cloudy gaze was still focused on the window as he used his staff to bring himself weakly to his feet, his red and gold robes draped regally over his his frames, snow white beard elaborately braided with interwoven medallians.  The ancient man had been an archive expert and guardian, kidnapped when his entire island was destroyed, as the only living creature who had knowledge of all of the ancient treasures and their location.  He had been the enslaved human map used to access all of the ships possessions and was considered to be a priceless treasure himself - it was of the utmost importance he never be touched nor harmed, or many more treasures could be lost forever. "How rich - nothing on this ship belongs to any of you - it was all stolen in a deluge of innocent blood and somehow you attempt to see moral superiority over one another?  You're all blood thirsty pirates - the badges you wear and masters you serve changes none of that. The is a ship of the ghosts of lands greater than any of the likes of you ... and still it's not enough.  I never is.  It never will be. That is your curse."Adonis watched the old man, amused - the way he spoke of curses and blood seemed like a theatrical performance that rich, bored people would pay admission for.  He stroked his chin, generally ignoring Morbius getting into yet another verbal conflict of moral fortitude.  That man couldn't walk into a room without getting into some spat about the worthiness to exist with any one within earshot.  What a special talent. He got up and stood next to the old man to have a better view of the show. "... Ossan, I know there ain't much I can tell you about this world, but one thing I know is it doesn't matter if you're right - those clowns ain't gonna shut up ... they seem to enjoy this back and forth time wasting shit.  Looks like you got the worst end of the deal but it's above my pay grade to ague.  Eventually they will tire themselves out an we can get some damn sleep around here."

[[Wu Xing - Master of Whispers for the Five Great Archives]]
[[Home Island - ERASED FROM HISTORICAL RECORD]]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 1:19 am

Anubis felt his ear and finger being slowly bitten as she then kissed it the heat radiating from her lips bringing sensation to him. Anubis then reached around her back, squeezing her hips as she moved further into him. Everything in Anubis's conquering nature wanted to just end the pleasantries and move straight into the primal act, with most women this would be simplified thing, he was royalty and their duty was to serve him, however this one made him feel hungry, almost like the various treasures he had coveted in the world. " Mmm, at least your master trained you well.... your body so well sculpted..... we can have daily and nightly lessons.... while you seem to be fit....i do wonder if you have the stamina to take all my...... lessons......" Anubis again his other hand around her face but this time he placed his thumb to the side of her mouth , his gaze laying into her eyes. "and then the other question would be , do you like silk.... or the hard wooden floor.... you know.... for lessons......"

[[JINBAO]]

Morbius looked towards the old man, he had heard rumours of Wu Xing but had never actually met him before. They say he usually sails whenever the JINBAO sails. "You seem to be attached to this ship sir, our job is not to cause you or the Happo Navy any problems and we will do our best to not intervene if possible....." Morris was then cut off by Adonis, he let out a sigh "Adonis, watch what you say, we are guests in this place!!" Morbius had to remind Adonis of the decorum that being on a Happo Navy ship entailed, these men were navy soldiers and the Happo Navy had significant ties with members of the world government. Morbius wondered if Adonis understood that their actions could have serious ramifications for the world as they knew it, especially given the precarious nature of their ties.

Liu Doan bellowed in laughter for a while "All these decades on this ship old man and you still feel the need to chime in, but yes, these treasures are all gained through conquest and bloodshed, let there be no mistake in that matter, but do not expect us to view this as a curse old man,instead it is a symbol of the prosperity and wealth gained by Happo Dynasty dating back through the annals of time. I will preserve that prosperity for the sake of the people of the Happo dynasty" Morbius kept silent during this exchange. Liu Doan was a name that pirates and the World Government had feared over time. In the Happo Navy there were only 3 people who held the title of "War god" and this was not simply because of his battlefield achievements, it was also due to noble acts and respect he had garnered amongst the people. Liu Doan was known for singlehandedly protecting several provinces of Happo and was known for being a bastion of hope and might so much so that many villages and provinces under the Happo dynasty had statues of him , they would pray to these statues for protection and prosperity. Along with his Red Dragon Crescent Blade, the legendary weapon which was classified as Saijō Ō Wazamono , a supreme grade weapon. It was something of a wonder in itself that he was stationed on this ship and not in a castle or palace somewhere but instead was told to protect this treasure ship, that spoke to the importance of this ships voyage. It was not just a treasure excursion , it was a symbol of a nations prosperity, something the Happo Dynasty held in high regard.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 11:29 am

Their current interaction was almost ironic, as they had previously gotten into fights about Anubis treating her like a possession. None of that mattered now; at the moment, she was not Kiya the Empress, she was Sekmeht, the obedient servant of her master, dispatched as property to appease and learn from their ally. The change of roles was oddly exciting to her in this context. Pressed against the wall, she could feel the fabric of his signature cloak that draped over his shoulders cascade around her, causing her to feel fully engulfed by his frame, her typically imposing stature fully eclipsed. The utterly possessive way his hands moved over her hips made her feel as though her body had turned to fine gold - a treasure to be thoroughly claimed.  Admittedly, it was precisely what she asked for... to been shown how to take what she wanted - much like she wanted to take every last inch of him now. Kiya was not a patient student.

The humidity of the sea air wrapped around the locks of her hair to reform the wild, flame-coloured ringlets, unphased by the prior attempt to smooth and tame them. She gazed at this dangerous creature, hauntingly beautiful, Anubis had become an addiction that coursed through her veins like fire. She was scarcely aware of the rest of the world; there was only Anubis and her insatiable hunger. Despite being driven nearly mad with desire, she managed to keep an even tone when responding to his deeply suggestive taunts that made her eyes glaze over with lust, "Mmm ... of course I expect many rigid lessons for such complex and ... vigorous subject matter." She lightly bit his thumb as as it passed over her slightly parted lips, her vivid green gaze locked onto his dark eyes. "I have been well trained to be flexible and pliant enough to have each lessen mercilessly drilled in as hard and ... as frequently ... as necessary ... even if it takes all day and all night. Forgive me if you have trouble keeping up with my ... voracious appetite for learning" She slid her hands slowly up his chest, a playful smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "As for the options in ... class rooms, it would depend upon the lesson, would it not? I shall leave that to your discretion ... teachable moments can happen any time and anywhere." She slid her hands over his shoulders to run slender fingers slowly through his hair as her lips brushed lightly over the line of his jaw, her voice a low purring growl against his skin. "Now that you mention it, it's possible that, when humbled by a hard floor, even a queen can be brought to her knees for ... harsh lessons."

[[Jin Bao]]

The Wu Xing was surprised by Adonis' casual nature and assumed the quality of guard was in decline, perhaps this could work to his favour. He eyed Morbius bitterly.  "Attached indeed I am - you say that as though it was my choice.  I was tasked with protecting these cornerstones of culture, history, and prosperity and instead I was imprisoned to be bound to them forever on this cursed vessel. At least when I'm gone they can't terrorize anyone else." Adonis ad been leaning against the wall eyes closed resting for a time.  He stood up stretching to address Morbius as he took a package mints out, chewing on one.  "Damnit Morbs, you're going to get us BOTH cursed if you don't leave that man alone. You know I don't like this creepy ancient shit on this boat.  I don't know why the dead can't be left alone in the ground with all their creepy shit - but I'm just here to do my job. Can't you go fight with your girl over there and stop pissing off the ancient items, please." He gave a vague nod toward Wu Xing. "... especially that one." 

Wu Xing gathered his staff and made his way over to Liu Doan, dwarfed by his large stature.  "I don't need you to lecture me on all of the things you take pride in destroying and looting.  It's a pity your great society is so weak it can't produce it's own treasures... it just has to take the sloppy seconds of its betters.  Don't tell me about greatness until you're able to truly produce it." Wu Xing's sharp tongue wasn't as bad as it had been in the past - he had grown old and tired, but still managed to keep enough hatred to keep him going after his captors.  Though none were allowed to touch him, he often tried to intentionally provoke the more fearsome, temperamental ones, hoping they would snap and put him out of his misery.  It never worked - whatever these protectors were threatened with, should they harm him, it wasn't worth a moment of satisfaction over their injured pride. He was kept in lush apartments, and fed the finest delicacies to preserve him as long as possible while his captors seemed content with their more spartan quarters.  Wu Xing had now spent decades watching the destruction of his world from his hated, floating gilded cage.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 8:26 am

Anubis at this point was feeling the heat, from responses and her invitations. Anubis massaged her hips as she told him she was flexible enjoying the feeling of her skin, something he wanted to taste her skin if he could. Lesser men would be driven mad with desire by now, in his mind the things he wanted to do right now were downright filthy. Her hands now running on his chest making his body and heart tense up. "Well my hands can tell how... flexible you are... and perhaps we should begin lessons now..... i could teach you right here, against the wall...... though i do wonder how your master will feel if he finds you after we are done with our.... lessons......." He then felt her kiss his thumb as he ran his hand across her ears and to her fiery locks of hair, feeling it and smelling it. She was making him even more crazy than usual , his hair firmly in her grasp and touch as he gently pressing his lips on her neck, tasting her skin as his other hands caressing her hips "mmmm such a obedient student to go on your knees.... i do wonder..."

[[Jinbao]]

Morbius sighed before clearing his throat to continue speaking. "As i was saying, we will stay out of your way most of the time, until it makes sense for us to join in... i do think that with you and Fei Wu Shang on this ship no one would dare attack it, the might of the happo navy is something quite impressive after all..." Morbius considered the old mans words and somehow through all this felt pity for the old man. It indeed seemed that the Happo Navy was treating this man more as a object of wealth and history rather than a person. Even if they had lavished comforts upon him he was still a prisoner of this place, doomed to sail it forever.

Liu Doan then coughed slightly "Very well CP9, you are granted passage here, but as i have mentioned , you don't give orders to my men, you don't have authority on this ship and you will be restricted to the first 2 levels, after that you are off limits" Liu Doan didn't take heed of the old man, he was a part of this ship and therefore his responsibility one way or another. He couldn't hurt the old man even if he had wanted to. He simply chose to ignore his taunts and provocations. He was hoping this ships journey would be a smooth one as Morbius bowed and walked out of his office.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:18 pm

The possessive way his hands gripped her skin, his imposing presence looming over her, his scent - it was all driving her mad. She shivered and the warm breath from his words danced over her skin carrying veiled promises of rigorous lessons. It wasn't until he offered to begin the course right there against the wall that she began to lose restraint - she did want him in every possible way ... right then and right there, against that very wall. The hunger was consuming her - she had to have him and - after all, she was here to learn of taking what she wanted. "I have been ordered to swallow each lesson, without question, whatever the cost - and being the obedient servant that I am, my master will only find me afterward breathless and eager for more ... Admittedly, I've always been something of a teacher's pet. " Her green eyes were full of hunger as she struggled to remain calm inside of the sultry, sensory storm - as the things she wanted to do to him danced through her mind. She gasped as his lips pressed against her neck, taking her breath away - the sensations torturing her with desire. Her fingertips ran down his sides, her toned abdomen pressed against him with serpentine elegance, until not a sliver of moonlight was left between them.  "I'm always ready to learn ... the sooner we begin, the better..."  Her lips pressed against the end of his jawline , under his ear. "...teach me to take..." Her lips pressed against the middle of his jawline. "... to seize..."  Her lips pressed next to the corner of his lips, barely able to restrain herself from fully tasting him "... to plunder." She gently nipped at his lower lip, her hands pulling him suggestively against her. She whispered one small syllable against his lips. "... now."

[[Jin Bao]]

Wu Xing didn't even get satisfaction from annoying his captors any longer.  They had frown accustomed to his outbursts and more or less treated him like a precious, talking piece of furniture that got shuffled around to safer places and trotted out for important company.  He settled bitterly onto his pillow, his eyes lingering over his favourite window like a bird with broken wings, doomed to helplessly stare at freedom with no means of acquiring it.  He sighed and soon drifted into one of his many naps during the days and nights that all seemed to run together like some endless version of a cushioned hell. 

Adonis followed Morbius, casually filing his nails as he spoke, leaning against the wall with his shoulder.  "With the likes of those two not being enough ... makes you wonder who they are expecting. They wouldn't grudgingly use the resources of CP9 unless they were expecting trouble.  I wonder if the rumors are true? If those empire collide it would be useful ... but if they combine, we're in for darker days, my friend.  Lets just hope its conjecture and get this mission over with.  Hopefully this will just be a paid vacation with the world's worst hosts."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 4:18 pm

Anubis felt her force pushing him towards him, her comments about swallowing each lesson just set fire to his body. Hunger and lust as their eyes intertwined, both like stars colliding with one another. HIs body unable to take much more of this, she had told him to plunder her , to take her right now as he felt her lips against his jawline and then up against his lower lip pulling him against her. He placed his hand down between her thighs feeling up her boots as he finally locked lips with hers, gently he sought to kiss her deeply , his whole frame over hers, his cloak blocking them from others looking in as he presses her against the wall. His hands now firmly on her right thigh and on her hip as he kissed her. At this moment in time, there was no more reason or rhyme to hold back, not here at the very edges of the world they knew. There was no one who could control them here on this ship , the world was theirs, and he wanted to take her so badly, it ached in every part of his body. Something someone of his disposition was not known for. This was something animalistic and clearly something desirable. He then whispered as their kiss stopped "Then you will have what you desire......."

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2020 9:24 am

Years of provocative taunts, teasing touches, and warm breaths had been breaking her down for some time and now there was nothing left but madness if she could not have him.  When he leaned in and she could feel his cloak drape around her, like great protective wings, it instantly reminded her how safe she felt with him, how he shielded her from her own demons, and then she was absolutely sure there was no where else on land or sea that she'd rather be right now. Her eyes were pleading as his hands began to explore her frame more thoroughly - prompting to her to taunt him still further.  "I'm a fast learner ... so don't hesitate to make lessons as deep and penetrating as you can muster ..."  Her taunts were silenced when his lips finally met hers; her knees nearly buckled - he tasted better than she ever could have imagined - electric and intoxicating, like pure ecstasy - shivers running deep into her very soul as time ceased to exist. As their lips parted, the world seemed grey by comparison, she breathed deeply for a moment, briefly stunned silent.  His voice washed over her again, his words of desire only pushing her hunger for him to the point of agony. Now, firmly pinned against the wall, she lifted her slender, booted thigh into his hand as he gripped it, her voice becoming a breathless purr.  "Mmm ... what I desire? Master will be pleased ... " Tantalizingly slowly moving fingers reached behind her neck, tugging one of the four black satin ribbons tasked with holding her garment in place, pulling it loose.  She slid both of her arms over his shoulders, playful fingers toying with the newly liberated ribbon behind his neck, her vivid green eyes locked with his.  She leaned in, whispering softly against his lips "...it's always been you la ..." The black ribbon fluttered from her fingertips to the floor as her lips met his again, tasting him even more deeply than before.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 4:05 am

Anubis held her thigh up while deeply kissing Kiya, he watched her as he slowly pulled back, his other hand reaching down undoing buttons on his shirt and then slowly unbuckling his pants slowly letting it fall, he reached over as he watched her playing with her ribbons as she placed her hand behind his neck. He then slowly tugged on her other ribbons,feeling the texture of the satin, Anubis slowly allowed her outfit to loosen as they kissed again, her delicate outfit that made him feel so aroused when he first laid eyes on her. He was feeling it today and today he would take it all right here and now, there are just some things he could be denied no longer.  Anubis felt his body pulsating as he hardened, kissing her gently and then leaning in, he felt her moistness as he held her one leg up, her boots still on as he finds the space in between her thighs , he then whispered in her ear before nibbling her ear, he felt him pressing at her wall and against the wall  behind them"mmm I'm going to start now..... make sure to savour these lessons...... "
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 5:07 am

One by one the ribbons fluttered to the floor, followed by the garment itself, in pieces, delicate pieces of satin ribbon being the only things responsible for shielding her entire frame from the world. All that was left were the boots that wrapped all the way up her thighs, her gold arm cuffs, and the golden necklace, depicting the imperial sigil of a dragons claw clutching a red stone, connected to a very fine gold chain running down her front to connect to a second gold series of chains, elegantly wrapped around the middle of her abdomen. "The empire sends its regards..."  How fortunate, if he cared anything for his shirt, that he dealt the bothersome buttoning himself, as her method, which she was moments away from, would be shredding it. Her hands ran slowly up his bear chest sliding the shirt off of his shoulders as her kissed her, fingertips running over the length of his arms, she whispered against his lips.  "Leave the cloak on..." Any fear she had of this being more of Anubis' signature elaborate teasing faded as he gripped her thigh, has she could feel him there against her, the tip of the point of no return. Her hunger apparent in the low growl of her voice. "Perhaps ... if you ever stop teasing me with whispers of conquest and show me how to take what isn't yours ... bloody pirate."

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 5:46 am

He left the cloak on as the chains pressed against him, Anubis would run his hand no across the side of her hip running up to feel the gold chain while his other hand held her leg up by his side. As she whispered into him , he did not need anymore stimulus now, he thrusted slowly into her, his body echoing a primal nature that was mixed with passion and lust as well. Anubis began moving slowly before , his other hand holding her chain and hips , slowly running his hand up her body, running it along the gold chain she was wearing. Anubis had pressed her firmly against the wall while gently pushing back and then firmly pushing forth.The noise of their various chains and jewellery was echoing in the background, his cloak firmly covering them so from the outside no one could see, other than his shirt and her outfit on the floor below them. Yet it felt like she was engulfing him, why did it feel like that, and why did it feel so amazing? Anubis didn't know the answer to these questions at this moment. "I must commend your master afterwards..... you take to lessons very well......" His eyes now locked into hers as he moved.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 12:37 pm

Kiya shivered, distracted as his fingertips traced the trails of the gold chains that draped over and accented the toned curves of her slender frame, memorized by his soulful gaze.  She gasped softly as he filled her completely; shockingly more than she expected and much better than she ever could have dreamed, she nearly lost consciousness as the wave of sensations rippled over her entire body. She fit him like a custom velvet glove, her back arched against the pleasure of it all, the chains chiming softly in rhythm as she was pinned repeatedly to the wall. This hands still explored the various paths of those chains as chills covered her body against his touch, his words continuing to tease her, driving her mad with lust. "Mmm ... such a rigid and ... lengthy lesson." She bit his lower lip lightly and playfully, her voice a low sultry purr, yet pleading. "... please don't stop ... I'm learning so much." Her hands softly cradled his face as her lips met his again, more gently this time with teasingly whisper-soft contact, her thigh lifting slightly higher to rest over his forearm. He had managed to strip away every defense ...and strip of fabric ... shielding her and here, under the shadow of his cloak, she would not have changed a single thing and never wanted to leave.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 5:05 am

Anubis felt like time was inconsequential in this moment, it was something he had complete control over, in this space with her. The noise of the chains echoing grew louder as he moved even more firmly, almost like impaling her against this wall , he felt himself almost fusing into her. Anubis looked down as she bit his lower lip , begging him not to stop as he dived deep into her. Anubis again took her lips went they met, her thigh on his arm, almost resting into the way he had gone into her. Anubis let out a soft heaving moan "i can't stop...... its too..... mmmm, your such an amazing student..... the harder i go the more you squeeze me in....." Anubis was trying to speak but words were escaping him now.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 11:45 am

Her thumb lightly caressed his cheek as she tasted him fully, deeply... probing and demanding, yet pleading - he tasted like fire, like addiction and she knew she'd never have enough of him. She gasped whimpering softly against his mouth as the tempo changed, his movements more intense, penetrating, and demanding - his hunger only inspiring her to crave him more. Every last inch was a sensory delight, the hypnotic sound of the chains slowly increasing gave a sense of urgency. She lifted her leg higher until it rested over his shoulder as an arm looped around his neck, pulling him closer. "Mmm ...a flexible mind is easy to teach ... even with the hardest lessons ... though a good instructor makes all the difference ..." At this point, he could rip her imperial chains off of her ... in this moment, she belonged to him alone ... plundered, possessed, and ravaged, as she requested, reduced to a series pleading whimpers and soft sighs ... but she still wanted more... and he did promise to seize her completely. "Mmm such deep material - please... more ... I want to know everything ... no matter how advanced and in depth the lesson ... please ... don't stop ... " Her voice had become breathy, her lips pressed against the side of his neck, slowly brushing against his skin, tasting it, with an occasional bite - taunting him further.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 12:55 pm

The very sense of flexible was stirring Anubis right up as she gave him more space with her leg was on his shoulder now, Anubis then reached down and lifted the other leg, thrusting his hips into her even harder than before, the noise was getting louder a bit now , both legs on his shoulders with the wall holding her up. "My.... you are extremely pliant...... such a skill would certainly be envied by even the worlds greatest courtesans........" Anubis was panting as he kept going, slowly reaching over, placing his hands firmly on her wrists pinning them against the wall her legs dropping to his forearms as he presses down deep against her, he again leans in and this time bites gently on her earlobe as he drives into her, almost grinding her against the wall, both her hands pinned on the wall "Who do you belong to......." Anubis said into her ear as he became more aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 1:06 am

Kiya wrapped her arms around him, startled as he lifted her, both legs now over his shoulders, boots riding slightly down to expose more of her thighs, fingernails clawing lightly against his flesh as he began to take her harder, her words mixed with gasps and whimpers. "Courtesans? ... my, your ... ah ... field of study is quite broad ... although ..." she leaned forward as if to kiss him but stopped short, giving him a mischievous look as she teasingly purred a playful taunt against his lips, referencing an offer he made to her years ago. "... measured against courtesans ... is that any way to speak to your queen?" She growled, as he seized her wrists and pinned them to the wall, immobilizing her. She offered a fierce, challenging glare, though did not bother to struggle - she clearly wanted it and they both knew it.  Her back arched as she felt him bite her ear, amazed by how much having her wrists pinned deliciously intensified every sensation and how much she enjoyed being forcibly restrained by him as he ravaged her - why was it so intoxicating? His imperious tone and the question he dared ask... so challenging and provocative ... the absolute audacity of his arrogance sent chills down her spine.

She opened her mouth to speak, still only a soft gasp escaped, the pleasure was so intense that she could find no words as he took what he wanted from her. Soft sighs turned to enraptured moans as he rammed her even harder against the wall, falling more under his influence with every consecutive thrust. For the moment, she was so overcome with ecstasy that he could take her chains, her ships, and her entire damn empire so long as he promised to never release her from her present bondage. Her words were now much softer, breathless, and barely able to answer the question he certainly already knew the answer to - the question itself nearly pushing her over the edge with raw desire.  "Mmmm ... I'm yours ... all yours ... if you promise  ... to never stop filling me with your ... knowledge ... mmm I want your hard lessons ... drilled into me ... every day... " Moments later, the dragon claw imperial seal fell from her necklace to the ground - worked loose by the friction, it rolled to a stop at his feet - a token spoil of conquest. Kiya didn't notice or care, she was generally unaware of anything outside of that cloak as nothing more than heavy breaths and encouraging moans escaped her lips now. She couldn't explain how he managed to get into her mind ... into her veins, there was far more to it than the pleasure of it all - he had broken down her walls in ways she never expected and that made everything feel even more amazing - at the moment, the was nothing else in the world but Anubis and that was all she needed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 4:55 pm

He grinned as she referred to herself as his queen as he drives into her "Is that you accepting my offer then...... i remember you were adamantly against it all that time ago..... " He continued as she began moaning loudly as he felt close to his climax now. as he heard "Yes .... i completely own you now... your mine to forever , every day ill take you, and teach you more things..... more knowledge....." He grinded faster and faster into her, taking her lips into his engulfing her while he felt the tension build. He pressed forward till finally as he lunged forward he felt it , the wave all at once had hit him as reached climax inside, as he reached "Now, you are mine , you belong to me now....... i won't allow anyone else to claim you...... " he whispered slowly as Anubis felt himself pinning her to the wall, both bodies against each other as he filled her. He panted lightly, the sweat from his forehead and his chest mingling with her body as well. He reached for her jawline running his hand to her cheeks caressing her hair and her face as he stared into Kiya. "I did tell you , you would have all you desire....."

[[JINBAO]]

There were announcements on the deck of the JINBAO, Liu Doan had now ascended onto the top deck along with the honour guard regiment. Fei Wu Shang balanced herself in the middle of the deck doing a one handed push lift, some form of training which was catching attention from the guards. Liu Doan then announced "THE JINBAO SHALL EMBARKING IN 30 MINUTES" . From high above on the mast was Morbius simply watching below. CP9 was on standby as well. What would take place on the duration of this voyage was about to become something worthy of history.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 12:50 pm

She was breathless as he continued, every stroke somehow feeling more delicious than the last, her back beginning to pleasantly ache with the impact against the wall. "My dear, I'll accept ... any offer ... if you lead with this..." She was barely able to speak as the pleasure and heightened intensity of his movements washed over her - the hunger steadily rising like ravenous dragon; she had never felt any desire so intense and never wanted it to end.  "Mmmm ...  yes.... yes ... I'm yours ... forever ...  "  The combination of his more aggressive and faster grinding movement with his promise to fully possess her like this ... every day...  pushed closer and closer, until his lips met hers - so possessively and deeply that it pushed her over the edge and took her breath away.  Her entire body trembled with wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure as he fully pinned her against the wall one last, deeply satisfying time. She gasped, feeling his release as their lips parted, still warm with the glow of lust. She could still feel his energy coursing though her veins as she took deep breaths, luxuriating in his scent, his sweat and her own mingling and running down her bare chest and abdomen in glistening droplets - her gaze never losing its hunger. She shivered, his whisper still pleasantly effective as he promised never to let another soul claim her. She presses her forehead lightly against his for a moment, whispering "Neither will I ..."

She nuzzled her face into his hand as he stroked her cheek and hair, returning his gaze as her breathing slowed; when he promised her all she desired, she wanted him all over again - now. "All I desire is ... here ..." She kissed him deeply, the taste of his lips still electric and intoxicating, knowing then that she would never tire of them. There was a certain mischief in her vivid green eyes as their lips parted.  "... though I should warn you, ... every day is quite the commitment, Desert Prince .... and nothing is more hungry... "She nipped his ear lightly, her voice dropping to a whisper. "... and insatiable..." She softly bit the side of his neck. "... as fire."  She kissed his lips softly, finishing with a soft bite of his lower lip, her finger twirling around a flame coloured lock of her hair. She picked up both the imperial seal  and black satin ribbon that had fallen near his feet and placed them in his hand, closing his fingers over it with her own.  "Return it if you're not up for such an ... enduring flame ... forever is a long time ..." She rested her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat gradually slow - under his cloak and against his skin, she never felt more at peace."... yet not nearly enough."

"By the way - I'm sorry about before ... I didn't know who you were then and ... I thought you only meant to mock me with your offer... to buy me off for your collection. We both know I've never really been worthy of such a thing - so it was easy to dismiss. You can have absolutely anyone and ... everyone you desire, so of course I thought it was a cruel jest because I... I thought you saw the weakness I saw in my self.

And now, I suppose ... I should thank you ... for respecting me enough to give me the confidence to step outside of the noxious shadow of my predecessor without the slightest wish to live up to that beast. Now the only thing left is to shed that skin and step into the light - I can't keep living three lives like this ...

... but it's not so simple.  I know what I'm capable of but, if I don't get this right, my territories will suffer .. so many islands ... innocent people will go back to the unspeakable horrors and torture of their past. I this goes badly, I don't care what happens to me - but I couldn't bear for so many to be harmed because I wasn't good enough. I have to get it right ... or I'm no better than my fa-- that monster."

She shook her head as she felt her worries had visibly upset her.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't burden you with my troubles - you have your own territory to contend with ... and more presently, a treasure ship to raid. Are you ready for the ... second ... plunder of the day, pirate?"  She was referring to the ship but definitely wasn't ruling anything else out.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 2:13 pm

Anubis was holding on to her as she kissed him again, her lips moving to his ear and then her head on his chest as they both were sat down , she had placed the seal with the ribbon into his hand. Anubis smiled at Kiya lightly as he takes her hair in his hand feeling it as he placed her alongside him, his cloak wrapped around them both as they looked out. He clutched the seal and the ribbon in the palm of his hand.

Anubis listened to Kiya thanking him as she went on about her confidence and how she would have to step out of the shadow at some point . Anubis chuckled as he spoke "I do believe you have already taken steps to distinguish yourself from your father. I will say that while i think you are a fine leader, eventually though in my opinion, the time will come to reveal yourself to those who serve you...." Anubis placed his arm around her "Ive never thought of you as a burden, you are my ally" Anubis then leaned back "We have much to do ..... we will carve the sea for ourselves and rule it with the guidance befitting kings of old. I won't bow to anyone, and neither will you..... the world is yours .... as long as you are my ally everything the sun touches will belong to you as well...."

Anubis then felt something vibrating as i he pulled out the den den mushi he was carrying and it was ringing. "Anubis sama, the ship is beginning to move.... i repeat the JINBAO is on the move!!" Anubis then smiled as he replied to the den den mushi, "Very good Hibiki, we will be intercepting as scheduled...... don't worry" Anubis turned off the den den mushi and turned to Kiya "We will be able to reach them in 2 hours, that should be the right time to strike...... "
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 12:55 am

Kiya leaned against him as he pulled his cloak around them, resting her head against his chest as his arm slipped around her.  The vessel moved swiftly and silently though the calm, dark waters of the endless sea, scarcely making a sound or ripple. She gazed at the stars - as he spoke, shivering slightly as the cool night air dried the sweat from her bare skin. Her fingertips traced meandering circles over his chest as he promised her the world.  It was such a surreal moment - here under the stars with one of the most dangerous creatures in the know world, softly stroking her hair and plotting conquest. Was this infamous pirate, who she had now grown dangerously fond of, really the scourge behind the rumors and legends? She watched as his hands closed around the seal and the ribbon ... giving him the loyalty of the empire and herself in a single symbolic gesture. He asked for nothing but assistance and yet she gave him everything, openhandedly - what had he done to her?

She heard a sound coming from her own discarded cloak, conveniently next to her.  She pulled out the disruptive Den Den Mushi, sighing with slight annoyance.

"What is it now, Shahiri? I'm obviously not bothering you - you've got eyes on my docked ships. As usual."

"I haven't heard from you in some time, Sekmhet ... which has historically been a bad sign but since I haven't gotten any word about Imperial vessels approaching the departed fleet, I'll assume you made the wiser choice to stay out of trouble - which is also, historically, unlike you.  What are you up to? ... Should I be expecting something naughty?"

"Historically? Mmm ... Very."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"Goodniiiiight, Shahiri ..."

"Goddamnit, Sekmhet! Wait... "

Hanging up, she turned her attention back to Anubis. "... and now we know our progress is undetected ... so far and have also confirmed JINBAO has departed. Fortunately, I have a very bad habit of wasting poor Shahiri's time with bluffs every time he calls me about bizarre nonsense that I have absolutely nothing to do with. He won't bother investigating - this is much riskier than anything I would ever consider ... historically. All of it." She turned slightly, throwing a leg over him to straddle his lap. She faced him with arms over his shoulders, still clad in only boots as she gazed at him somewhat mischievously.  "Mmm ... How to fill two whole hours... I wonder... Although, I suppose I did promise to be up to something naughty ..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Anubis sat back listening to Kiya speak to her informant/ friend. Anubis had no doubt regarding Kiyas considerable network and distribution across the sea. In a way such a thing was something prevalent during the time of her father. As she finished speaking with the person on the other end he was now slightly more focused, the fleet had now gone on the move, but to rush a engagement or skirmish right off the bat would be ill advised and too preemptive at this point, they had to make sure the JINBAO was well and truly at sea, a far way away from any island interference. This worked for them but against them as well. They would be stranded in the middle of the ocean, unable to control their destiny especially should a storm come along. Anubis's attention was then reverted back as Kiya told him about Shahiri to which he acknowledged, Anubis was so used to fighting the Marines and their forces across the sea that the fact that Kiya was allied and informed by a marine was something impressive in itself. "The risk is there.... but the rewards will be well worth it...." As Kiya straddled his lap, Anubis grinned at her, his hand running across her face again "Oh.... I'm sure we can find.... things to do during these next few hours......." his fingers again running across her lips.

[[1 hour 45 minutes later]]

Ryan gritted his teeth together in annoyance as he stood outside the Captains cabin on the ship given by Sekhmet and the sandstone empire. Freddy had gone to the top of the mast to keep watch leaving him to standby on door duty. Ryan then paced across the corridor leading to the cabin, the ship was crafted luxuriously inside with wood and marble interwoven. This did little to quell Ryan's dissatisfaction with the whole situation. Earlier when he went to look for Anubis , he found that Anubis had locked himself inside the Cabin with that Sekmhet woman. Despite Ryans protests Anubis's only order was "I am in the middle of discussing.... the intricate nature of our alliance with the sandstone empire, and Miss Sekmhet is..... providing me with valuable information as we table discussions.... make sure we are not interrupted....." Since then Ryan had been nearing all manner of noises and thudding from the room. Now Ryan was not stupid , it was obvious to most people what they were doing in there. What shocked Ryan was that it was Anubis doing it, now, right when they were about to engage in possible combat.

Ryan shook his head, "of course Anubis sama is a man, he obviously has needs,but he never joined the men to visit brothels or go seeking women usually...." Ryan thought to himself. Usually even amongst his crew he was quite reserved with women or things of that nature despite the numerous suitors who threw themselves at his feet. Ryan was red in the face during the course of the last hour. Ryan then convinced himself that he was thinking purely from the stance of Anubis's safety. Some jezebel had managed to somehow entice Anubis and it was Ryans job to make sure he was protected from all threats. Ryan then remembered Anubis's reaction to him having a go at Sekmhet earlier and tried to refrain himself as he mumbled in annoyance. Orders are orders, even if Anubis was, engaging in such activities. Come to think of it did Anubis even have a active love life? All this while he had been sitting on the throne and giving out instructions to the point of exhaustion. Others did not see it, but Anubis had almost singlehandedly been running his vast empire on a day to day basis. This excursion was one of the first times he had actually left his throne. Maybe Anubis was due a little R&R session? Ryan had often worried that the stress of everything would get to Anubis one of these days. Not to mention the slew of pirates all trying to challenge his place in the sea. It was a lot for one man, especially a man who never made it known how tired or stressed he was. Such is the burden of emperors, something he had watched Anubis do since the time they were pirates. Since the time they had been under the Unholy pirates to the time Anubis ventured on his own and Ryan and Satoshi would join him. Anyway who was this Sekmhet woman anyway? Of course Ryan couldn't blame Anubis for being attracted to her, but she rubbed Ryan the wrong way somehow. Ryan never understood why Anubis was so trusting of these people in the first place , but the logistics made perfect sense. The Sandstone Empire was one that have shipping routes and strategical locations all across the new world, in terms of exploration and frontiers , they were probably one of the most active in the most dangerous of seas. They also had a reputation for anyone who would dare mess with their territory or their people/ships. The Anubis pirates had always dealt with them as a business dealing or vendor of sorts for various things, but never a full blown alliance like this recently. It could be wholly possible that the infamous flame cloak had somehow convinced Anubis to ally himself to him, perhaps they had used Sekmhet to seduce Anubis? Ryan did not realise he was grumbling to himself , his arms folded as he leaned against the wall. Freddy had come down and walked through the corridor and found Ryan, quietly mumbling something under his breath, Freddy chuckled a bit before saying "Umm... Ryan.... I'm sorry to disturb.... but i got a update...... we will be reaching the JINBAO, i can see it on the horizon, we need to get ready... right?" Ryan snapped out of his quiet mumbling as he then looked up "Ah.. oh, yeah, could you update Hibiki on the den den mushi, and Tanith as well, they need to be on standby......" Freddy nodded as Ryan walked towards the door, he knocked on it.

[[Jinbao]]

The Jinbao was sailing along , full ahead as the guard detail on the ship made their rounds on the deck. The sky was a cast of grey, not yet night fall but no longer the afternoon either. On the deck stood Liu Doan towering over all the others as he observed the patrolling and the training regiment going on on the huge deck. A voyage like this required all the soldiers to be on their toes, patrolling and training drills was a natural part of Navy decorum. Liu Doan had noticed the shichibukai Fei Wu Shang was meditating quietly in the corner. She wouldn't be much trouble, in fact her presence on the ship reassured the soldiers on the ship. A young man with tied long black hair ordaining a green and gold armour similar to Liu Doan appeared before him. "General, we have completed morning drills and will be rotating accordingly, the weather should be in our favour as we hit nightfall...." Liu Doan nodded at the young man "Very well, i need a full armoury and inventory report and i won't have even one grain of rice out of place, also make concessions for our guests who are on the ship." The young man pressed his hands together and bowed "As you command General!!!"

[[Commander Liu Shan]]
[[Happo Navy honor guard battalion]]

Morbius noted the exchange happening below, based on the info he had read before getting on this vessel, that would Liu Doan's own flesh and blood, his son. Morbius then remembered he had a daughter as well serving in the honour guard, Morbius scanned the area below looking for her before then looking at the main mast next to them , his eyes looking up and he could see a girl, with black hair wearing a red and gold mixed armour, it looked like light armour and was all the way to her thighs, she was also carrying binoculars. She climbed so high and was literally hanging from the mast, such bravery Morbius thought, someone who had clearly been used as a advanced scout in the military. The girl then suddenly ran down the mast , appearing in front of Liu Doan in a instant "FATHER, WE HAVE A PROBLEM, FROM THE FAR WEST!!!" Liu Doan then looked up at her "What do you meen Rin?"

[[Lieutenant Liu Rin]]
[[Happo Navy Honor Guard Battalion]]

The commotion then happened, suddenly, from the sky it came, a huge sharp Javelin flying at high speed towards the ship, the projectile fired from a distance in the sea. The Javelin would have made contact with the ship if not for Liu Doans quick thinking, before the shichibukai or anyone could react, he raised up, drawing his halberd and striking it forward letting out a huge roar, his crescent blade made contact as he deflected the javelin, causing a huge ripple in the sea as it fell into the ocean. Liu Doan then stood up roaring as Fei stood watch. Morbius was on alert but he then placed his hand up "Adonis, don't interfere yet....let them defend this ship for a while...."

[[In a distance]]

The ships were drawing close onto the JINBAO. And on board one these ships was Godfrey the Javelin, he laughed as he rotated his arm "Wow, he actually deflected my throw.... thats some strength that guy has......"

The Four corner table alliance had arrived first .
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 10:45 am

After the limits of her flexibility had been thoroughly explored and the skills of her lips fully tested, Kiya gripped the smooth satin sheets tightly as their negotiations reached a conclusion of mutual satisfaction. "Mmm you didn't tell me how hard your lessons would be ..." She softly bit his shoulder before kissing it. "... Perhaps tomorrow will be even harder ... even backwards ... and maybe you'll forget all about your elite courtesans." The last word was somewhat growled as she even shocked herself in how much the thought of sharing him seemed unacceptable, as her fondness for the pirate was growing to dangerous levels. She knew he could destroy her if he wanted to, as he seemed all too aware of his influence over her, while she wasn't at all sure what he wanted or thought.  "Perhaps you are right ... maybe the risk is worth the reward. " She leaned into the risky fires, kissing him one last time, so deeply that it could not possibly be mistaken for a whimsical dalliance nor raw lust.

It had been nearly two hours and she knew their time or playful teasing would soon be at an end and they would once more be rigid, professional strangers with a mutual interest. The knock came with the atmosphere shattering effect of a gun shot.  She wrapped the smooth deep cobalt sheet around herself, the draping fabric clinging to every curve her frame as she secured with an elaborate wrapping technique. The deep blue colour brought out the fiery tones of her hair, the curls much wilder from the vigorous activity. Lastly, she took his cloak, clipping it over her shoulders, shrugging slightly.  "I mean... we're already in trouble with your man out there anyway. May as well make the best of it"

She slightly opened the door to see Ryan's stern and unamused face. While his rough demeanor was certainly off putting, she was glad there was someone so viciously loyal protecting the yonkou - but she still wanted to have a bit of fun in retaliation for his cruel words from before. "We'll be ready for battle momentarily. After a long and hard negotiation, the empire was briefly brought to its knees. We'll have to return to the table again to find more flexible terms that are easier to swallow.  See you on deck, soldier." She closed the door, leaving him to the extreme discomfort she had doubtlessly bestowed. Her green eyes even looked a bit guilty as she crossed the room to return the cloak and prepare for what was promised to be a very difficult and dangerous mission.

[[JINBAO]]

Adonis opened his eyes from what appeared to be a nap; no one was really ever sure what was going on behind those dark shades.  He stretched casually as he moved away from the port hole. He approached Morbius, who was tense, as usual. "So much for a quiet trip . They're just testing the waters. Someone should make sure no part of that projectile landed on the deck.  No one starts a fight with a stick without good reason." He straightened the collar of his shirt, leaning against the wall again.  "They gave us orders to stay out of the way and stand down ... and I'm just not feeling insubordinate at the moment, Morbs."

--
[[HQ Extension Office]]
Vice Admiral Shihiri was gripping the den den mushi as his other fist tensed.  "You're sure?  FOUR?  ... and no imperial vessels nor that damn yonku's fleet? Who the hell are they?! I WANT NAMES! NOW!!!!!" Shihiri stuffed the transponder into his pocked before slamming his fist on the desk.  "I'm getting too old for this shit"

"But sir, you're only..." A helpful voice responded from the ensign who had just delivered the last coordinate report along with a remapped trajectory route noting the updated vessels and possible evasive routes.

"I didn't ask you, Ensign. If the reports are accurate, these are not swift ships - they must be equipped with a signal distorting cloaking mechanism to have avoided our monitors. Make sure my ship is ready for departure.  I want no delays.  We are already behind because they slipped past out checkpoints. I can't even trust those idiots to successfully babysit ONE SHIP. I should have taken care of this myself from the start. At least we don't have those other two trouble makers to worry about this time.  Why are you standing there, ensign - MOVE!!!!!"

"SIR!" The startled officer straightened and while attempting to salute only managed to scatter the new coordinates all over the place and was conflicted about whether to leave to prepare the vessel or to pick up the papers.

Shahiri rubbed his temples in exasperation at the sheer absurdity of the day.  "I'm surrounded by idiots."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)    The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Desert Prince and Flamecloak chronicles : claim teh treasure ship JINBAO (cryptic terror and me)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next