One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for the Paladins[ended]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 913-33

Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Santo sighed "I understand now that I can't beat you, but that will change I will beat you next time we meet face to face I will be a warlord or an infamous pirate, now if you don't excuse me I must be finding Kazuma you made a promise to crush this stone till it glistened and right now I am glistening." Santo laughed as he got up careful not to get cut by Jacob's sword and began to walk away he wasn't strong enough to defeat Jacob and save Blake but he would be. Santo decided not to get spectate the training of his brothers because he knew they would leave the island after training he went into the heart of Whiskey Peak to find Kazuma.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Jacob placed his sword over his back and walked away from the scene of their recent battle. He wasn't certain Santo had what it took to beat his foe, but he had done more than what he war required too. Maybe he should have taught him flash, but he didn't regret withholding the small amount of information. It wasn't his place to teach him something like that. So without another moments hesitation, Jacob made his way to the docks and left the island once and for all.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Dorian crossed his arms and pulled them. Cracking his elbows.

"...To easy...If you really want to get stronger then you'll have to try a lot harder kid..."

Dorian then turned around and began walking towards a local eating establishment.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Blake jetted fire towards Dorian "Please just train my brother don't you want to teach someone of the new pirate generation, and you don't have to train me much just train me in the Bare Fist style that has made you famous like you put the spin off with the gum gum, i will but up the spinoff with my flame flame." Blake was on his knees his hands clasped together as he begged Dorian
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Dorian turned towards the boy and spit on the ground. He swallowed a fly at some point. Dorian then turned all the way around and looked down at the boy begging. He then kicked the boy in the face so hard it would make him stand up on his feet instantly.

"..Fine but Don't go calling me anything like Savior or anything! It's Master or Dorian-sama! Got that?!"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Blake got smiling a tooth was missing and blood was dripping from his nose and his eye was beginning to swell up "Alright Dorian-sama I am ready for training."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Dorian then sniffed and rubbed his nose. He turned around and began walking towards the wilderness.

"..You get two weeks of my time and that's it..If you don't progress after that your on your own..."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Danto stood up and went to him "So Master Dorian how do I make my attacks less reckless and more concentrated like your moves." Danto's eyes glowing with admiration for his new master and he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 am

Dorian continued walking deeper and deeper into the wilderness until they were about 30 miles away from the town. Or at least what Dorian assumed to be 30 miles. Dorian then did a quick jab through 6 trees and turned back to his student.

"..First you need to learn how to fight..to learn to fight is to know your body. Your body now...has limitless movements..Due to your rubber abilities you can twist and turn in directions people can't and won't imagine. What you must first do is learn basic fighting..once you learn basic evasive steps and close combat basics you can train your self to perfecting them to become very deadly...a single jab can be a killing blow if perfected and with the right amount of strength. A simple knee to the chin can knock an opponent out cold if applied properly...Right now we'll work on your technique...I'll teach you the entire Basic Style of Bare Fist and the Advanced Bare Fist in 2 weeks..From there on out you'll be on your own..got it?"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:06 am

Danto nodded and then turned to a different tree and did three simple jabs to the trunk of it not applying his fruit to the punch, Danto turned to his brother who in turn did the same thing with a different tree not wrapping his fist in fire.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:15 am

"A Jab isn't about strength its all about speed..The attack should be literally 1 second long..if not shorter. You'll build up strength after more training...Don't focus on knocking your opponent down focus on snapping back. Make contact then pull back..as if you were a bullet being flung through the sky.."

Dorian demonstrated the same jab again, but this time he punched through 3 trees that were all pretty close to each other. So fast they couldn't possibly see his arm move. It seemed like his arm hadn't moved a muscle. Dorian pulled his arm back down and looked over at his student.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

Danto jabbed the tree this time focusing his speed into his arm and hit the tree making it about a 1 second punch, Blake followed behind Danto doing the same thing and they both looked at there master for approval.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:45 am

Dorian stood there with his arms crossed and looked apon his two students.

"..Again..Faster.."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:55 am

Danto winded his hand back and quickly jabbed the tree and pulled it back it as he hit the tree some leaves rustled off the tree the same happening when Blake jabbed the tree quickly, both about 0.98 seconds.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:39 am

Dorian nods in approval. 2 weeks pass and Danto seems to get the hang of both the basic and the Advanced Bare Fist Style.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:49 am

Blake and Danto both began walking out of the forest and then they both began running till they hit the edge of the cliff and stopped left the wind flow through their hair as they awaited there ship to come into place as it did Blake jumped off the cliff and transformed into his Tenshi Henkan mode which he jetted fire from his fist and floated towards the ship and Danto took a daring jump and grabbed the mast using his devil fruit and swing in the air doing 4 flips before landing on there tiny raft like ship, there canoe and they began sailing as Santo had told Dorian to do. Blake turned around and waved goodbye to Whiskey Peak "HEY WORLD THE PK PIRATES ARE BACK!" Blake screamed that as he punched the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for the Paladins[ended]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3