One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training for the Paladins[ended]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Training for the Paladins[ended] 913-33

Training for the Paladins[ended] Empty
PostSubject: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Blake woke up and was bandaged and on top of a mountain where he could view the whole city of Whiskey Peak. Blake stood on the edge of the mountain and suddenly his memory shot back, his memory of his utter defeat by the hands of the paladin Johnny. As Blake unwrapped the bandages and big scar across his chest from the blast, seeing it was a scar he knew it was probably 3 weeks since his defeat. Blake screamed "I will train and kick those paladins asses!" Blake sat back down and pondered how to train very effectively. "I will stay on this mountain, its high altitude will make my fire weaker since lower oxygen and if I can train with fire here then it will make my fire stronger on a regular altitude." Blake stood up and began shooting fire at huge boulders jutting from the mountainside. " Ka Yajyuu A long row of fire shot from his hand and formed into a dragon, it hit the boulder and left a huge dent in the boulder. "Wow that is a new attack, but I see that the altitude is taking the juice out of my attacks because that would have demolished the rock on a regular altitude." Blake panted and went back to training

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm

After reforming his crew, Dorian sailed the Seas in search of new crewmates, or just friends. Dorian sailed his gigantic ship through the Icy Waters of Whiskey Peak as it broke up the glaciers that stood in front of its path. He pulled up to shore and pulled a lever that had a golden fist on the head of it. Which let the 3 ton anchor into the deep blue. Dorian cracked his knuckles and looked at the Snowy Island
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Jacob stepped off of a ship onto the docks of Whiskey Peek. It was obvious to the seasoned warrior that a battle had taken place recently. Although from the looks of it, it was a rather one sided event. Probably a group of stupid kids trying to gain glory by attacking Anubis. Most likely long dead. Or were they? He seen no traces of mortality on the battlefield, no bodies or limbs strewn about. Thing is, pirates like these tend to leave the body lay there before removing them. Just a friendly little reminder of, you get in my way and you die.

Walking into the town it wasn't hard to find information of the situation. The whole bar was blabbering about some idiot teens trying to face warriors of the Anubis Pirates. They quickly got their asses handed to them and hi-tailed it into the mountains. I all honestly the swordsman had little interest in the Anubis faction, however he did know they were strong, which made him curious about the boys who survived. Finishing his drink, the man paid and left the bar walking out of the town towards the mountains.

Smoke. He could see smoke rising upwards from a small area in the mountains. It was obviously a controlled burn, but it made Jacob wonder. "How fucking stupid are these damned brats anyway? With that fire it would be easy for someone to find them and take them out. Especially if they have any kind of injuries from the battle they lost." mumbled the man making his way closer to the camp. There it was in front of him as he squatted in a bush.

One of them was a fire user, another has a sword at his side, but there looks like three of them total. Through out the day, Jacob observed the boys and their routines. They were injured pretty badly in the previous fight, and large scars were visible. When he thought he had enough information he casually strolled into the camp. Pulling out his sword, Jacob effortlessly attempted to slice the head off of Blake. It wasn't a serious attack or anything, he just wanted to gauge the boy's talent.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Blake had felt a tingle on the back as the sword was coming towards him, he jumped backwards dodging the sword and launching himself towards the person aiming for his head. "Hey dude I am training I lost to that bastard and first off I need to find my brothers and then kick those Paladins asses!" Fire was dancing across the irises of Blake's eyes. Blake tried shooting a Ka Yajyuu again but all he got was a stream-like column of fire. Blake dropped onto his knees and cried " I failed my brothers they are probably on some other island lying in defeat and here I am thinking I am a pirate captain when I can control the shape of my fire that Ka Yajyuu was a lucky shot!" Blake fell to the ground his energy had diminished and he also was low on food and water.

[Danto & Santo]
Danto woke up remembering picking His brother up and landing on a small raft nearly submerging under weight and after that Danto fainted from lack of food. Santo sat up and smiled "While you were unconscious I got us some meat, Santo said to his little brother and rubbed his fingers through Danto's hair. Santo passed Danto a piece of smoked steak and Danto noticed a giant ship next to the raft and pointed "Who's ship is that." Santo shrugged "I don't know but I know we are on the other side of Whiskey Peak don't you see those cacti like mountains that is something I immediately noticed when we got here." Danto quickly scarfed down the steak and went to talk with the man who just got off the ship."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 pm

"Bah, how the hell are you still alive? You're this weak and you survived the paladins? Did they feel sorry for you or something?" Jacob quizzed the kid on the ground. He pulled out his seastone sword and looked down at Blake. "You know, I killed the man that the owned this before me." he said examining the blade closely. "He was a marine captain, and could counter my style almost perfectly....I almost died." Jacob said looking away from the sword and back a Blake. "On that man's dying breath, I promised to kill as many devil fruit users as I could. So tell me kid, why shouldn't I fulfill that promise and kill you right here and now?" asked the swordsman holding his blade tightly.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Blake crawled towards a giant boulder and grabbed onto it to boost himself, the lighting was hitting Blake so it seemed dark circles formed under his eyes. "YOU COULD KILL ME BUT YOU WOULD BE KILLING THE FUTURE PIRATE KING, THE MAN WHO WILL KICK ANUBIS'S ASS, BECOME A YONKOU, AND LEADER OF THE FUTURE LEGENDARY PK PIRATES!" Blake stumbled towards the man "You can kill me now but I would come back maybe not in this form but I would be back and I would kick Anubis's like I said!" Blake lifted his arms to his side and said "Strike me down!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

"Dreams. Do you know how many people I've met with dreams like those? More than I can count on both hands. Do you know how many of them are dead? More than I can count on one hand." Jacob said looking at the frail boy. "Well kid, I wont kill you yet. I'll wait till you get stronger, and right before you achieve your goals, I'm going to kill you where you stand." he said turning around and walking towards the path the lead down to the docks.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Blake sighed "I don't have time for this need to train anyway." He muttered under his breath and turned around to the boulder, Blake shot a streamlike column of fire at the floor in front of him which erupted into a phoenix about 15 feet high and screamed "Ka Fennikkus: Attack Mode!" The giant phoenix flew towards the rock and hit it and on Blake's command exploded knocking Blake a few yards backwards and leaving the dented boulder a bunch of tiny pebbles and the rest smoke and dust and rock debris. Blake smiled and then fell down being knocked out from lack of food. Blake had a smile on his face from completion but from his injuries and lack of nourishment he would probably die.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 pm

As Dorian made it into town. The citizens began to run in fear. Boarding up their doors and windows. Shrieks of terror as if they had just seen a demon. And it was all because of Dorian's presents.

Random Bystander: LOOK OUT! THAT'S BARE FIST DORIAN! HE'S RECENTLY WENT UP AGAINST AN ADMIRAL OF THE NAVY! ALSO ONE OF THE EIGHT TITANS OF THE NEW ERA! RUN!!!

A stamped of people rushed out of their daily routines and hid in their homes. Dorian rubbed his nose with his finger and walked towards a giant clocktower that stood in the middle of town. Dorian then used his Gomu Gomu No Powers which allowed his body to become rubber and grabbed the very tip top of the tower. He let him self sling shot onto the top of the tower and began looking around. He then sniffed his nose and smelt some one. A smell that was extremely familiar.

"...JAKEY!!!!!"

Dorian then began to run down the clocktower at full speed in the direction that the sent was coming from.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Danto clearly angry at the stranger disregarding chased after him through town, Santo following trying to stop Danto from doing something stupid but it was to late, as Danto stopped and shot his arm and grabbed onto Dorian's shoulder. "Hey I asked you a question!" Danto stopped and said "Well I guess it was answered by the townsfolk but what are you doing here!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm

"..Just going to find Jakey...Let go!"

Dorian bit the mans hand and nawed on it to make him let go of his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:02 pm

"Agh!" Danto winded his hand back and screamed "Dragon Legs!" He then began running and realized Dragon Legs also increased his running speed." Danto ran and his vision became blurry as he felt like his body was moving on its own and he suddenly saw he was in front of Dorian he then sighed and switched into Dragon Arms "Gum Gum Rocket!" Danto knew Dorian was taller so put both fists on the ground and shot them up aiming for the man's chin knowing this move should be able to knock him down
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:18 pm

With a few quick steps a rather tall and muscular man stepped in between the two rubbermen. While looking at Dorian and give a cheesy grin he held out his right hand blocking the full force Danto's attach like it was nothing. His fist just seemed to lose all momentum the instant the collided with the man's single hand. "So Dorian, long time no see." the man said, he obviously knew Dorian from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:22 pm

((OOC: Nice Save Cob I was about to crush him XDD With my falling fist))

Dorian stepped to the side and swung his arm from above. Bringing it back to its normal length. Dorian waved at his old friend gave off his signature enormous grin. Dorian then ran towards his friend and stomped on the floor as he held one arm out and a thumb up.

"..JAKEY! I knew I smelled your feet!! I've missed you! How've you been!? Who's that kid over their any way?"

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Danto's rage grew even more, "You intercepted my attack!!!" Danto gripped his hand onto two near by poles and began spinning his body and stopped and switched to Dragon Legs. Danto squatted down "Gum Gum Launch!" Danto then jumped in the air once again his vision a blur. Danto screamed "Gum Gum Falcon Tornado!" As he began untwirling his body from his legs and let go of the poles, his legs sticking out and aiming for the myserious man and Dorian.

Santo jumped in the air and grabbed Danto's head as he screamed "Danto stop this madness!" He fell down to the ground and smashed Danto's head down along with him. Santo got up and went to apologize to the man and Dorian for Danto's actions.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:10 pm

"You smelt my wha....actually never mind I don't want to know....I tried to get away from all this pirate and marine crap, but I was sucked back in. Now I'm just a sword for hire for a certain crew of assassins. It sucks. I was really enjoying the farm life too. Oh well and no I don't know these kids, but I think they're with the third about to croak on top of the mountain. The little idiots tried to take on some of Anubis' lackys." Jacob told his former captain.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Blake stumbled down past Jacob "You fucking prick how could you just leave me on you left me on a mountain to die and it isn't my fault your life is now crappy because you left Dorian's crew to become an assassin and you know what screw you!" Blake fell into an astonished Santo and Santo laid him down and fed him some of the steak and gave him some water and Blake slowly regained consciousness.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 pm

"Regardless of his intentions..Jacob is my friend..Do not speak lowly of him..Even if his feet smell like Fried Octopus Legs.."

Dorian looked over at Blake with an emotionless serious face. No sign of happiness or anger. It was a dead face.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Santo bowed down this was a done point for his family, Blake and Danto were unconscious and immobilized. "Great Dorian, captain of the Bare Fist Pirates I plead onto you take my brothers here, Santo said picking up both brothers and please mold them into stronger men then send them off this island, they still need to grow as individuals before coming back here, me I will stay here after rigorous training I will regain my honor as a swordsman and defeat Kazuma!" Santo said his heading bowing down to Dorian.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 pm

"Huh, little brat I owe you nothing and had no reason to to help you, I'm not your damned baby sitter. Even though you could use one for the way you're acting. Now Dorian it's been nice seeing you, but I'm going to go. I see a piece of shitty coal that I'm going to crush until it glistens." Jacob said turning his back and walking over to the three boys. He grabbed Santo by the collar and began to drag him up the mountain. "Com'on shitty little piece of coal, we're going." he said as he continued onward.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Santo moaned when being dragged but did very little to protest Santo looked backed at his unconsicous brothers and sighed as he was being dragged to the mountains to be trained by a man he thought was a lunatic. "Goodbye brothers we will meet again maybe in 1 year maybe in a few weeks but we will meet." Santo gently took Jacob's hand off his collar and trudged behind him.

Danto began to awaken and got onto his knees "I am sorry Barefist Dorian for my rudeness will you please train me in the ways of the Gum Gum Fruit please please!" Danto knew he needed to become stronger to defeat a paladin and Dorian could help him
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 pm

After a couple of weeks of recovery, Jacob finally began training the young swordsman. Forms and strength training. Hours upon hours of different slashes a counters of various situation. That was followed by hard manual labor. Plowing fields without the use of an ox or carrying large rocks long distances. Swimming to the next island and back without any breaks for endurance. Seeing as the boy was so weak before the training was slow going.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Santo fell down on his butt after many hours of training "Hey Master Jacob how come you decided to trainme and how come you didn't kill my brother I mean you didn't save him but you could have easily killed him, he is definetly gonna be a menace to the World Government, and your in a warlord crew the DIA right?, well he has already defeated one of there members I know he is probably way weaker than you but still you had a chance to avenge that lose." Santo was breathing heavily it had been a mont maybe a month and a half he had lost track of the time he had missed his brothers every single day that is why he took the abusive training not just to regain his honor as a swordsmen but to protect them.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:25 pm

"I'm training you because I want to pass on my knowledge before I leave this world. As far as your brothers, they're too weak - there is no honor in killing the weak. Honestly kid, I could careless what happens to this shitty government, I want to see it fall as much as he does, more in fact. However I'm honor-bound to the Dark Isle Assassins, other wise I wouldn't lift a finger to help the marines. " Jacob told his student while meditating while balancing on his sword. "I'm going to kill your brother one day, when he gets stronger. If you don't want him to die, then I suggest you kill me before then." said the man, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Santo got up now rejuvinated instantly by Jacob's words and now had something else driving him, stopping Jacob from harming Blake "Let's get back work, I need to train if I am gonna glisten!" Santo said with a smile on his face. Santo began with lifting the heavy rocks, "Grrrrrh he had hauled the rocks maybe 1 mile, and he was on his last wind "I am not giving up!!!!!!!" Santo began running with the rock although he couldn't feel his legs nor his arms. He just had determination written all over his face he even began running through obstacle courses with the rocks. All the day he thought Stop Jacob from killing Blake because I will never be able to forgive myself if Jacob does. After the 2nd mile Santo threw the rock off his back and sliced it breaking it into 2 different rocks and Santo began to swim with his giant sword on his back his head was barely above the surface of the water but yet he was swimming at unprecedented speeds for him, he was faster than without the sword. "I guess the training is begining to take effect!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Paladins[ended]   Training for the Paladins[ended] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for the Paladins[ended]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next