One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines)   Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Only a few miles from Shabondy Archipelago a small island was dedicated to the training of young and teenage marines. One the island in the middle there were a series of buildings making up a compound. The compound was surrounded by a fence that was surround on all sides but one by sub tropical jungle. Sounds of wild animals constantly leaked into the training compound at all times of the day, rumors of great monsters were confirmed every once in a while when one would try to get into the camp only to be killed by the electrical fence. The temperature of the island remained a constant of 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

On the North end of the compound there was a large warehouse were weapons and supplies were stored. To the West side of the island the marines camps were situated near the entrance and only path through the jungle. Further West were the docks that all had to come through to get to the compound. On the East side of the compound the training ground with many different types of training fields, one for sparring, another for basic training, and one for simulating different environments. Then finally on the South end of the island and near the middle, a dining hall, meeting hall, and a sub compound for their medical needs all sit next together. In the direct center of the compound flew a large flag with the marine insignia on top of a 200 foot tall pole.

"I wonder how many are going to show up? It's a pain I got assigned to training the runts, but I guess that's what I get for talking out against the heads and the new Admiral. At least it isn't for that long, I only have to train one group and I'm out of here." Derge Sr. said to the compound heed.

"Yeah, I'm stuck here without any hope of getting out. As long as I'm stuck here I wont be able to do anything big enough to get promoted, damn this system is going to kill me yet. Well it looks like you're gonna get busy real fast, so I'll be going now" complained the marine compound head as he walked away.

Derge watched as the man walked away leaving him to fend for himself against the lower ranking marines. With a sigh Derge Sr. messaged the bridge of his nose as more and more trainees kept coming. Knowing most of them would last more than a few hours in his type of training Derge felt some relief. Some of the marines coming in front of him seemed scared and nervous while others seemed gun hoe and willing to go. As he waited for everyone to arrive he looked over everyone who was already there, he wasn't impressed in the least. It seemed that his initial guess of only a few staying was going to be wrong, he now figured none of them would last more than an hour.

"Oh well I suppose we'll wait another 10 minuets before we start." announced Derge Sr.

Back to top Go down

Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines)   Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 am

Ensign Sean walked into the camp nervously. The other marines who came with him were bigger, stronger, and seemed more confindent unlike himself who was small, timid, and more fragile. He came here so he could become strong enough to fight tough pirates. There was no way that Sean would become fleet admiral if he couldn't become strong. Sean had heard that Vice admiral Derge would be training them. Despite all the stuff Sean had heard about Derge, it couldn't be ingored that he was powerful. Well he had to be in order to be a vice admiral. Sean would be getting trained by one of the legendary figures in marine headquarters. Besides Derge couldn't be as bad as everyone said he was. Training would be brutal, but Sean was willing to go through it. One marine grunt pushed Sean unto the ground "Keep it moving shorty!" he said laughing.

Sean got up from the ground with his uniform dirty. He kept moving ingoring the bully, until he was in line with the other mairnes awaiting Derge's order.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Marine Training Camp(Open to low ranking marines)
Page 1 of 1