One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))

Go down 
+2
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Namor interjected into the conversation "Why should we do anything? Just because some weakling got beaten by such a small inexperienced crew doesn't mean we have to worry. Send Youri to face them so he can get his dignity back as well as his balls." Namor then was hit with an insult by the female the new shichbukai on the block "Avis is it? You just arrived at our ranks so don't start making orders. Why don't u sit down and keep quit? Bake us some cookies and boil us some tea like a proper woman. I think our Main concern is the yonkou in the new world. They have made their move what will ours be?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Youri slammed his hands on the table and violently stood up, for a second it looked like he was serious..But only for a small moment.Widening his hands he began to talk.''They were with hundreds!Hundreds I tell you!And Namor, I'm sure you're interested in my balls but let's keep those out of the conversation okay?''.He sat back down showing he was done with the announcements, and began aiming his attention on avis again.''So you're one of those people that don't trust others eh?That's a pity..Ah well..So..Favorite color?Favorite weather condition?Favorite element?Favorite song?I'm sure you have SOME favorite things, and I will NOT rest until I find out what.Also excuse me for loosing to hundreds of men but I'm working to improve myself..Like hell they will get another chance to ambush me!Right william?!'''.He randomly asked something of william, hoping he would agree..Some support would be nice in the room full of youri hatred..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Vice Admiral Star was watching as some of the shichibukai were getting more violent. Vice Admiral Star felt himself go to his sword, "OK please do not get violent here... this is government property...... !!!!!!!" Star was trying his best to control this situation of he feared for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Karasu put both his index ginger and his thumb around his closed eyes, he was starting to get a headache, Daiki was next to him and was probably thinking the shichibukai were animals. Karasu tried to calm down taking a deep breathe, he knew this was not going to end well at the rate this was going, and his announcement would not be going through to warn them of the upcoming threat. If it came down to it Karasu would probably have to intervene. Namor was going out of control, causing trouble in the meeting. Karasu did not want to do anything out of fear that he would make things worse then they already were, but Youri was being unusually picked on by Namor. Karasu already gave him the lecture, so Namors comments were not needed. Karasu took out one of his guns, and started wiping it with one of the fancy napkins on the table.. probably to make sure they were freed of all the dirt staining the metal around them.

"Namor, I would appreciate it if you left Youri out of this, his defeat was already dealt with by me.. that should be enough for now, He promised me he would get stronger, shouldn't that be enough?"
Karasu closed his eyes, he was now in his total silence state.. but to everyone else he would only be closing his eyes, he had not yet revealed his secret to anyone in the group.. other then Daiki. He remained cleaning his pistol, his eyes closed in the process.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:30 pm

william itched his head the man called youri that he saw a few times before sure was talkative, they were at a meeting couldn't the man be a bit more serious, William wanted to answer but didn't know in what way , he smiled towards youri putting his thumbs into agreement, not having heard half of the story but he was trying to be polite.

William sighed he was not used to it, this fights and the debates and the atmosphere in the room, they were far worse then debates who would get the last piece of candy, or who had the right to push edwards wheelchair, william realised how good his life was and to ensure his position he thought it be good to offer to follow the new shicibuckai into her battle, William rose his hand and asked in a very polite way ''uh mr fleetadmiral, is it ok for me to go and observe avis, since it is her first mission as a shicibuckai and it wouldn't be good for our reputation if she would betray us or would be defeated, so can I?, I would dress as a normal kid and just spectate the fight I wouldn't be recognized and if there is more trouble then we expected I would be able to interfere, so am I allowed to follow her, if Avis agrees to that too, that is'' william didnt know how he managed to make a big sentence like that,
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Daiki looked around the table. He could easily observe the personalities of each warlord in the table. From all of them, the most mature seemed to be Karasu, and probably Avis, who was just defending her position as a woman. Daiki took out a block and just the ink part that are the charges of the pens and made a clay pen out of it. As he saw what every of them said, he ordered the pen with his mind to write down.

What he had written went like this:

Admiral Nishki D. Rock had to leave as soon as the meeting started, probably marine problems that don't concern us in the least. The way of acting and saying things by each of the Warlords allows me to identify their personalities. It is quite easy to read behind their words. Avis Ridley, a powerful woman that hated being ordered around, and she had quite the temper. Youri D. Mountain, a childish an immature shichibukai that seemed to be lying about what he said when he discussed about getting beaten, it was quite noticeable. Namor Oceanus, the only fishman here; quite perverted and pretty much thought of the overall good and the most important things. William E. Waldon , just a kid that seemed to want to be involved, bus his innocent mascara doesn't let me see through. And Karasu, he seemed to be seriously disappointed of the other warlords and was acting pretty maturely.

The main discussion up to now was the defeat of Youri by the hands of the upcoming rookie, Roko Cloud, that now had a bounty of 200 million belli. He could be quite a danger, but a sole shichibukai could deal with him. Daiki had read about him in the Newspaper

Daiki looked at Karasu, he might just have a headache for the way he was acting. Daiki placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Captain." -he said and then stood up to speak out loud, mataining a pokerface.- "I dont think that any of you knows me, my name is Daiki Shikuro. I am Karasu's First Mate."

He started, made a pause and then continued.

"From what I see and what I have analyzed from this situation is that we're pretty much overeacting about Roko Cloud having hundreds of men... the last marine reports from some weeks ago said that he had two ships. And not big ships, I may say." -Daiki explained, he was like the spider in the middle of a web of informants and sources of data. He was an ace on getting the information he needed.-"I consider that Avis Ridley's proposition of going to deal with the scum by herself is perfect. She could be more than enough and would be an opportunity for her to demonstrate her abilities."

Daiki paused and continued.

"And from what I know, leaving the rookie by the side, there are more important things happening in the new world, like Shichibukai Namor said."

Daiki mantained a pokerface through his whole speech. He didn't care if the other warlords thought he didn't have a say here, but he needed to give an opinion, there was a reason why Karasu had decided to bring Daiki with him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:47 pm

"Daiki, you may sit down.. now.." Karasus expression turned into a very grim one, his eyes remained shut but he was very disappointed at Daiki. His reason for being here was so that he could see the shichibukai meeting with his own eyes, and be the right hand man karasu would need in case anything went wrong. Karasu already knew the story was a lie, he had battled Roko ages ago and realized what kind of man he was by it. He fought Karasu one on one, which meant he didn't want his crew involved, his crew back then consisted of only a few powerful people.. which meant his choices were usually above average, if he had made 100 men Youri would not have lasted too long.. 100 powerful men could bring anyone down. With these two things alone Karasu knew the truth, but that did not mean Daiki had the nerve of speaking above him knowing that the information was already known by him. On top of that he severely underestimated the enemy, having defeated one warlord without the help of his crew would mean that sending more then one would be understandable, especially if it was to deal with the crew as well.

"Never mind my first mate, he might be crossing information with others we obtained.." Karasu shook his head, expecting Daiki to sit down and trust in Karasu. Youri was already in enough trouble as he was, there was no need to add anything else to the picture.. as long as Youri got stronger from the experience. Karasu wrote a note for Daiki to read, passing it behind so he could understand. The pen was taken from the pocket of a nearby marine, he didn't seem to mind.. or rather he didn't say anything. In the Note it read:

"If you honestly believed that I didn't know the information about Roko, then you were wrong.. the fact that I did not tell them meant you shouldn't either, ask me the next time you do research.. as 'misunderstandings' like these might happen often."
Karasu still maintained his eyes closed, his ears hearing the conversations and heartbeats in the room. The room felt like it was on the brink of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Daiki sat down slowly and looked at Karasu. He didn't mean to leave him in a wrong position. Daiki looked around. Why did he did that? Well, he might just be impusive sometimes, even if he did know that Karasu already knew about Roko. He was pretty ashamed, but didn't show it.

Daiki received the note from Karasu and read it, which made him even more ashamed. JUST SHUT UP NEXT TIME- Daiki thought to himself. He hated when he commited mistakes, but what could he do. He had to take the responsibility for his actions. He wrote in the back of the paper with the clay pen.

"Excuse me, Captain. It will not happen again. I'm really sorry if I let you in an uncomfortable situation."- Daiki finished writting and passed the paper on to Karasu for him to read it.

Daiki went back to taking notes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Namor ingored the vice admiral viewing him as no threat but even worse as a joke. Without Nishiki was an deterrant, there was no one in the room that could hold this situation from gettin worse. Namor laughed at Karasu "Nope. Those who are not strong don't belong in the grand line. He should either take vengence or leave the grand line period. The choosen ones are destined to sail the grand line. Those who have no strength should run. Those with little resolve should. This sea is only for TRUE pirates." Namor grinned when Karasu's apprentice stood up for him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:35 am

Youri ignored the man who wasn't supposed to be here and yet spoke like he was part of the meeting..And aimed his attention towards namor now.''Real pirates?Chosen ones?So you're telling every civilian in the grand line to just go and fuck off because some pirate scum says so?Where is the logic in that namor?If the world would be run by true pirates and the 'chosen ones', it would be a broken world, full of chaos and mischief..Maybe you can live with that, but I can not and will not..''

Youri settled down a bit and finally reacted to the guy who just tried to humiliate him.''And for you...Why would you go against my word?Of-course people can claim he was alone and say they have proof, but who are you to do that here?..I will grow stronger, and I will show all of you how wrong you were!''

Youri seemed quite serious with his statements, something which would not be expected from him, but he could no longer sit here, and even take the shit from someone NOT in the shichibukai...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:20 pm

"You are so naive the world is in chaos. Fishman Island has been raided by pirates and marines ever since the great age of pirates. My people have been living in fear of being abducted into slavery. It is just now after twenty years that we can live in peace thanks to its protection from Iken. Those who stand at the top decide on what's order and what is not. You didn't have to live in fear and hatred growing up. I have. I have grown experienced in art of it. I realize now that those with power truly rule this world." Namor took out his trident and stabbed it into the table "There are two things I hate. Pirates and people who talk back to in that tone. I won't hestiate to cut you or that sea wrench(Avis) down even here in the holy land."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm

''Haha, so just because some fishy bastards below the sea have it hard the grand line is in chaos?Bahahaha!I find your blabbering about fish and their problems amusing.But I can see where you are going..Because we are here to stop that so called 'chaos' right?At-least we should be..''.Youri was just sitting as arrogant as he were, and insulted an entire specie.''And grow up secure?Just to inform you, a happy childhood doesn't make shichibukai..''

Although he was acting childish through the meeting he now seemed rather serious..Something not to be expected from him.It was more because off the 'no balls' statement and other indirect insults that made him rather mad, and without realizing it he could have insulted namor more then intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Namor couldn't control his anger anymore.The fishmen leaped toward the shichbukai with arms spread toward him. His teeth was ready to bite into his neck to eat his flesh. If he caugh Youri Namor would have elbowed him in the face with his left arm following by grabbing youri's arm with his right. Namor would then pin the warlord down with his knees on his stomach. Once youri was successfully captured Namor would take a huge bite into youri's neck.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Karasu heard the conversation go to and from the table, Namor had already started trouble. Karasu couldn't feel prouder as Youri actually stood up to the merman that was to Karasu the most powerful of all. Showing his courageous attitude should not be the end of him, the second Namor lost his cool his body jumped upwards towards Youri. His anger was shown in every meaning of the word, his strength was possible multiplied by the sheer force of adrenaline and energy coursing through him. Karasu knew that as Youri was he stood no chance in the attack. Karasu quickly went into action, signaling his vulture to hold still, he then climbed the vulture with only his legs running, and used Soru to appear between Namor and Youri. His pistols were aimed directly at Namors skull and Youris forehead. If Namor had continued to move Karasu would immediately pull the trigger, the good thing about Karasu is that his trigger finger can push 40 bullets in a second, and that's nothing compared to his strongest technique.

"Namor, I would like to ask for you to calm down.. we don't want to mess up the fancy dinner the marines put out for us right?"

Karasus eyes remained shut while all of this happened, even when he climbed his vulture. He tried to twist his head around to look at Youri without opening his eyes, his face disappointed he would say things about the fishmen. He had at least learned to stand up for himself, which made Karasu more glad then usual. Namors power was far greater then he thought it would be, if his vulture wasn't around for leverage he probably would not have appeared in time. Karasus Soru can only go in one direction after all, and with the table in the way he needed to be higher then the table to be able to run across.

"Please don't continue fighting, the last thing i want to do is injure a shichibukai... or worse."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:37 pm

As william saw that karasu had already intevered while his chain was already created at his finger he thought that he needed to do something to get the atmosphere better, karasu had two of the shicibuckai undershot, and William could feel how tense the atmosphere was in the room, he did feel sleepy and he knew it would enlighten people when kids fell asleep, even in s trange situation he thought it would make people stop hating if he fell a sleep, maybe it was a bit childish for him to think this but well his eyes were already closed for a while, he then fell off his chair hitting the ground but not making any moves he was really sleepy and was so tired he even fell slightly asleep, he would wake up if something would threaten him, but he was awake for so long that by closing his eyes he really fell asleep
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Vice Admiral Star was sweating like crazy, there were too many of them in this room alone, and he knew each of them was as strong as the next. He had completely lost control of this situation, before he could say anything there was a loud roar.

"Shut UPPPP!!!!!!!" It was a old man, by the looks of his face, yet proud and standing straight. He had decorative medals all over his coat, and the back of his coat read Absolute justice. The man had a fierce pride about him as he entered a room which was full of monsters from the sea. He simply grinned "You brats want to fight and destroy government property, go and do it outside in the sea and not here in the holy land!!!! Bad enough you pirate scum are all gathered here in one place, now you want to destroy the balance of the world doing it? That damn brat Nishki left you all to me, so im going to be running the show, and when i say SIT, you SIT!!!!"

[[Fleet Admiral]]
[[Name unknown]]

The Fleet admiral then looked to Star and picked up the papers "That will be all Star, you can sit down.... should have known you couldnt handle this lot......" The fleet admiral looked over the papers "Ahh... yes..... well, Avis Ridley huh? As for Youri, i have personal word from the government that no action will be taken for the loss to Roko..... however, too many losses are no good to your health, Mr Youri.... just a reminder......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Namor stood down seeing that killing Youri wouldn't be in his best interest. Karasu placed a gun to his face and the fleet admiral as here. Namor went back to his retrieving his trident. "I'll handle you later youri outside the island. Don't go near any large body of water." Namor whispered angrily as he sat in his seat quiet for the first time during the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm

As the shichibukai started to fight against each other and Karasu stood up and try to put order, Daiki finished taking notes about this and looked around. He saw William there, he knew that Karasu wasn't going to be able to stop him... it was because of his past. Daiki stood up and from his hands his arms were surrounded by two curved lines of clay that crossed as they curved along hs arms.

Suddenly the Fleet Admiral went into the room. Daiki sat down, following his orders but kept an eye in William just in case. The Fleet Admiral decided that now action would be taken about Roko Cloud's case... he didn't know if he was referring that in general, or against Youri.

Daiki spoke to Karasu in a whisper.

"What we have ended up in..." -he said, no one would be able to listen to him except Karasu. -"This things are like kinder garten fights..."

Daiki still had an eye checking William. Then suddenly a small vulture flew into the room with a letter for Daiki and left it in front of him, then flew out immediatly. Daiki took the letter and read it, apparently he was needed for something else.

"Captain, I am needed in the Dark Isle." -he said. -"I'll give you a call and let you know if anything important happens."

WIth this Daiki walked out of the room in a fast pace.

[Daiki Shikuro leaves the meeting]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:17 pm

The commotion was met with the return of Nishki. He looked as if he was sweating a little and he took of his tie and unbuttoned the top of his shirt. He took of his cap as well as he sat down "Sorry... im back now... ohh sensei, your here!!! sorry about that, had a slight errand to ... OUCH!!!" The Fleet Admiral smashed Nishki on the head, causing Nishki to feel pain. The fleet admiral shouted "YOU LEAVE ME WITH YOUR DUTIES YOU DAMN BRAT!!! WHY I OUGHTA!!!!" Nishki laughed as he held his hurt head "Sorry, sorry sensei, but i like seriously had to take the call..... anyway... where were we?" Nishki looked back and sighed "Ok so here is the gist of it....William, you will go after Roko along with Avis. Karasu, we would like it if you can lay siege to a few yonkou islands on the grandline. Other than that, another thing to watch would be the yonkous movements in the new world, as always...... that is all"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

William sighed, he had to do a dangerous job he didn't want to but he couldn't refuse , so Avis we'l be working together that is, hope you prove yourselff to be a good adition to the shicibuckai '' he said less nervous then he was before , we should go to your ship or mine and talk about our plans and how we could stop roko, im in for anything'' he said and walked out of the room after thanking the officers
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Nishki then got up and adjusted his coat. He looked back to his sensei "Sorry Teacher.. i leave you to pack up here.. i know you have to meet the Goro...." The old fleet admiral shook his head. "Your not supposed to say it out loud, dumbass...... but yeah, ok you have a meeting.. Sarah chan asked me to pass it to you.... go back and attend!!!" Nishki nodded "kk, i got it sensei,.... ill see you soon......" Nishki then ran out and immediately dissapeared in a blue blaze, leaving the fleet admiral to listen to anything last minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Namor got up from his chair "The yonkou have made their move in the New World. The question what will we do now that they have? We must send some forces in the new world to counteract this new threat. I myself will be moving the New World after this meeting. We also must deal with Doku. We simply cannot let him run free any longer." Namor was trying to quickly get some decisions taken care of since this meeting seemed like it was going to be over. Better get some of the top topics settled or they would have came here for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))   Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:The Royal shichibukai meet at Mariejois ((Open to all Royal shichibukai and marines))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2