One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:50 pm

It had only been a few days until the incident of Katana Island and the Dusk Pirates were sailing across the Grand Line on a little boat. Apparently, with Happy Dusky destroyed the crew was in very big trouble... They had to get a new ship as fast as possible and Maximillion had thought of an idea... A very good idea.

Apparently, the captain of the crew wanted to get a ship whose kind nobody ever had before, a ship that no other crews ever had and mostly a ship that would not be stopped or destroyed by the marines and the only idea of having a ship like that was to make something that nobody ever managed to do before... To make a flying ship. The days that he was sailing, the captain of the crew was thinking of the ship's design and the way it would look and he gave it to his shipwright, Ellen, so that she would make it. With Ellen being the ship's shipwright, there would be no problems. If a problem occurred with the ship, she would always be there to fix it and make it better than before. Maximillion was pretty lucky about that. However, what he really needed was to find the greatest of the greatest natural minerals to make the ship... And now, the crew had just arrived on Market Island, a place where anything could be found in sale...

As soon as the crew finally left the boat at beach of the island, Maximillion looked at his crewmates. He said "Well, well... We have just arrived.". "Why did we come here in the first place, Maximillion?" Manta asked with a surprised look on his face. "It is obvious, is it not? Market Island is a trade route... Anything you want can be found here... Including the mineral of our future ship... Right, Ellen?".
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Ellen nodded at Maxmillion's question and added; "Yup, this place pretty much sells anything for the right price, and though it's probably going to cost us a fortune that we could be using on my more wonderful work of beautiful destruction, with some looking round we can probably buy some Adam." As she clambered out the boat she also looked at the crew with a rather concerened face and asked; "We are going to buy some explosives materials too right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Quincy was tied up upside down upon the mast for his back problems. He was held upside for a long time, because it was the only way he could bare his back problems "Yeah children just hanging here with my back against the mast. You young people today. You have no consideration for the elderly. Wait hold it. How did I get here? Who are you guys? How did I get so old? Oh wait I remember we were here to rescue maximillion. Are we in Imepl Down?" Quincy's memory was getting worse due to his advanced aging.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Ellen's eyes twitched at Quincy's sudden senile behaviour before asking testily; "We can also change Quincy back from being a cripple old short- memory loss gesser right? If this carrys on I might need something to practise my new explosives with." She then was about to stride of to the market before she turned back around and asked; "Can I borrow some money? I left all that I had left on that last island that wasn't sunk in my old room. Wait do we even have money?", she then scratched her head in confusion wondering on how she could forget something as important as funds.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm

"Shitty old shitbag..." Manta whispered as he listened to Quincy's words while Maximillion looked him with a strange look on his face that really was not that of Maximillion. Apparently, for a brief second, his eyes looked quite sad, as if he was sympathizing for his crew mate that had turned into this form. However, he also knew that it was Quincy's idiocy that turned him into his current form and so he immediately changed his look to that of the captain who was angry with his subordinate because of the fact that he did such a horrible mistake. Even if he wanted to tell him, though, Quincy would probably not understand...

Then, Maximillion listened to Ellen. The Skypiean was asking for money for a ship. Maximillion laughed evily and he said "Well, well... You made me laugh with this, Ellen. Listen... We have no money to spare... In fact, we have no money. We will just take anything we want by force. It is that simple. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!". Maximillion was definitely ready to raid the animal and take as many things as he could find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 am

Quincy watched as his crewmates walked away without him. He was tied upside and was too weak to release himself "Hey isn't anyone going to help me? Guys? Fellows? No one cares for a old man like me anymore. They are just going to throw me away to a home or bury me in some grave." Quincy sighed at his nakama seemlingly didn't care for him anymore. I mean they were pirates. Its not like they owe him anything. Quincy shot a chemical ball on his restriciants so he could become free. After falling down upon the deck, Quincy grabbed his walking stick. He began to walk off the ship moving very slowly away toward his crew. He whispered trying to catch up to him "No one wants me anymore. I better just leave the crew and settle on some island somewhere. I doubt the marines would be able to recognize me in this state."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 am

Ellen merely sighed as they walked off without Quincy, before saddly commenting; "Taking by force is all well and good for you lot, but i'm without my wonderful tools for my art. Without them I am merely like a small badly fused cherry bomb." She then took out list she had made earlier of various ship building materials and stared at it for a few moments before shoving it in front of her crewmates and rudely announcing; "These are the other stuff we need to make the ship. Ropes for riging and the anchor, some kind of fabric for the sails, maybe some metal here and there, and ofcourse plenty of ship building tools, though we could always take what we need from our old ship. Though I think it's in everyone's best intrests in getting some explosives and tools to make more!", shooting her best smile at them in hopes of slightly veering them to her own selfish want of destructive gunpowder fulled items.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:06 am

"Manta... Go after him. Follow him to see where he is going." Maximillion said with his standard look on his face that did not seem to show any emotions at all, even for Quincy who was an old man. However, the command he gave to Manta to follow him showed that he still valued him as an ally and that he still wanted him inside his crew. Manta started following his crew mate without causing any sound and in case something bad was going to happen to him, he would just protect him. That was probably the reason that Maximillion ordered him to follow him, after all. He wanted to ensure the safety of his crew mate that ended up in a worthless form because of his mistakes... Maybe Maximillion had some emotions, after all.

As Manta started following Quincy, Maximillion turned towards Ellen. He smiled in an evil way as he listened to what she said. He walked towards her and he touched her chin with the pointer finger of his right hand, saying "There is no need to worry, Ellen. Me and Frank shall accompany you... And the two of us, are more than enough to get what we want. Come out, Frank. We are moving.". And then, Maximillion started walking towards the city in order to start searching for the minerals that he needed in order to craft the ship that Ellen designed for him. And so, the three members of the Dusk Pirates started walking towards the city, hoping to find the minerals they needed...

[EDIT! With shad0w's return, plans changed and so the crew will make an 1 month timeskip after which they meet the Black Cross Pirates before preparing to set sail in the New World. During that time, we got our ship as we should do and we shall say in the new thread that we found Wako lost in Market Island. As a result, I call this thread closed. It's events won't be omited, though, the crew really got to Market Island]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)   The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dusk Pirates; Chapter 8; Royal Royale for royal crews (Open to the Dusk Pirates)
Page 1 of 1